• Published 10th Jan 2013
  • 15,181 Views, 87 Comments

My Little Pony: Courage of Corona - VirusChris



In the world of Equestria there lives creatures like ponies and other magical creatures, until one day a strange creatures falls into Equestria... a Human Boy! Follow this young man's tale with Twilight and the gang!

  • ...
8
 87
 15,181

EPISODE 4: Applebuck Season

"Boy howdy! Ah got mah work cut out for me," Applejack speaks out loud as takes a look yonder at fields of apple trees as far as the eyes can see, "That there is the biggest bumper crop a' apples ah ever laid eyes on."

"Eeyup," Big Mac agrees, who's standing right next to Applejack, as he views the field of apple trees with her, and added what he really thought of the situation, "Too big for you to handle on yer own."

Applejack just giggles and playful nudges her brother in the side, "Come on, big brother! Ya need to rest up and get yourself better. Ah haven't met an apple orchard yet that ah can't handle."

However Applejack nudged Big Mac's in the wrong spot, where he has his cased around his sides and belly from where he injured himself earlier before, and the red pony glares at Applejack in irritation letting his sister know that she hit his sore spot.

"Oops, sorry," Applejack apologized and then looks back to the apple field, "I'll take a bite out of this job by day's end!"

"Biting off more than you can chew is just what I'm afraid of," Big Mac nonchalantly said.

Applejack takes offense to what Big Mac said and glares at him, "Are ya sayin' my mouth is makin' promises my legs can't keep?"

"Eeyup," Big Mac answered back truthfully.

"Why of all the-," Applejack stomps in protest and outrages at her brother, "This is your sister Applejack, remember? The loyalist of friends and the most dependable of ponies?"

Applejack gets right in Big Mac's face as she says this, getting her point across, but even with her brother slightly backing away he's still unconvinced, "But still only one pony, and one pony plus hundreds o' apple trees just doesn't add up…"

Applejack wouldn't hear another word and she interrupts her and points her hoof at him to let him know she will not hear any of this, "Don't ya use yer fancy mathematics to muddle the issue! Ah said ah could handle this harvest and I'm gonna prove it to ya!"

"I'm gonna get every last apple out of those trees this apple season," Applejack said proudly as she looks across the acre of apple trees, "All by myself!"

However as she takes one last look of the hundreds of trees she said will do, a look of uncertain appears in her eyes and hides this from her brother as she gulps. Surely this isn't going to be too hard now will it?


EPISODE 4: Applebuck Season


"Well ah better get kickin', these apples aren't going shake themselves outta the trees," Applejack says as she approaches one of the apple trees with her baskets ready to harvest.

In that moment, the ground starts to shake and one of the apples on the tree shakes and falls off landing right on Applejack's head.

"Hey!" Applejack complained until she looked in the other direction and realized what was happening, "Oh no!"

Applejack then starts galloping away as fast as she could as she heads towards Ponyville.


The morning rays of light beam through the curtains as the young man wakes up to greet the day again, slipping out of his bed, grabbing his clothes, and heading downstairs to have breakfast. It was a day like any other day, but something felt off… he couldn't quite place it but today he felt happier than he's ever been and he doesn't know why. The feelings of dark rainclouds over his head had suddenly vanished from the other day as he welcomes the day with renewed vigorous.

And as he comes into the kitchen, both his aunt and uncle greet him like usually. His uncle's long black hair that past his shoulder and gentle brown eyes looked at his nephew and smiled happily as the aunt with her amber brown hair, tied in a long braid and over her right shoulder, gazes at her nephew with her amber eyes as he comes downstairs. The two were a little astonish to see him up and about and looking more chirper than usually, considering the other day, but are happy nonetheless to see him smiling.

As he sits down to have breakfast with them, they asked how he was feeling today. For some reason, the day feels… different, separate, one ahead of the other or the other way around. Time feels like an illusion here as the boy doesn't know how to answer that… what he dreamt last night, was it real or a dream? Or maybe the dream is the true reality and the ones in reality are simply dreaming a dream.

As the boy begins to tell his aunt and uncle… the feeling of nostalgia washes over and everything blurs away as he talks to his family… about a brighter world than their world.

"Wake up… the connection is complete, there's no need to see that plane of existence at the moment," a feminine voice calls out from a strange pink glow.

Chris finds himself in his sleeping bag of sorts, or a futon as he likes to call it, which consists of a single layer of blanket for the bottom, a pillow, and a comforter to cover himself with. He stretches and yawns as he remembers he's currently staying with Twilight at her house and is currently sharing a room with both her and Spike, a baby dragon he's become close friends with, as he slowly gets out and grabs his clothes off to the side. His clothes are clean and dried as Twilight volunteered to clean them herself which Chris gladly accept and thanked her for, but wishes to clean his own clothes from now on.

As he finishes getting his clothes on, he stops and ponders to himself a bit over the meaning of his dream last night. The dream is very much how he wakes each day back home to greet his aunt and uncle, though something felt off though. Was it a memory of his past that he was dreaming? It felt like it as there were days like that, but at the same time was almost entirely new to him. He shrugs it off, including the same female voice from same time as there's no use to pondering it at the moment.

With a bundle of energy Chris makes his way downstairs without haste to be greet by his good friends Twilight and Spike, whom both have decided to let him live with them which he cannot thank enough for.

"Well, someone seems to have a lot of energy this morning," Twilight playfully teases as Chris jumps from the stairs to land downstairs perfectly.

"Mornin' Twilight, mornin' Spike!" Chris calls out happily.

"Morning, to you too, buddy," Spike smiles, "Slept well?"

"Yup," Chris smiles back thinking there's no point in telling him about his dream last night. It was probably part of his memory coming back to him as he's starting to remember certain things in his life.

"Well this is perfect timing," Twilight speaks up drawing both Chris and Spike's attention, "Since it's going to be a quiet day and nothing to take your attention away, Chris, I think it's about time I start having you read about Equestria's history and world with the books I've select for your lessons today."

"What?" Spike calls out, "On a beautiful day like this? Can't me and Chris go out and do something together? I'm quite happy there's another guy in our group so I can hang out with, and he can learn about Equestria's history and any other day."

"It's OK, Spike," Chris says, "The sooner I'll learn about this world, the better, and then after we can play. Work hard, play hard. By the way, how many books am I going to read today?"

"I'm glad you agree," Twilight smiles as she levitates a stack of books onto the table, quite large books as well, "And we're going to read all 22 books on Equestria's history and everything there is too know about our world."

Chris cringed a little when he saw all those books, he loved a good book as to the next book lover but isn't that a lot for the first day?

"Wow, Twilight… that's a lot," Chris stutters a bit surprise to see that many books, including how big some of them were, "Can't we start slow with, like, two books a day?"

"Nope," Twilight said sternly, "The sooner we get you up to speed with everything the better."

Chris sighs in defeat, until he remembers something he forgot to mention earlier, "Oh yeah, before I forget, there's something I forgot to mention the other day."

Twilight and Spike perk up as he says this as he pulls something out of his pocket, a golden ticket and both of them realized what it is, "When I was talking to Princess Celestia when she came to visit she gave me this ticket to the Grand Galloping Gala as she said it would be an honor for me to attend and she would be happy as well. She's seemed to like me enough to trust me to go to such a place, but… what's a Grand Galloping Gala?"

Twilight jumped for joy as she heard this, "This is amazing, Chris! You get to go to the Galloping Gala with me and my friends, this is exciting! I'm really glad the princess trusts and likes you so much to have you attend with us!"

"Finally! Another guy to hang out," Spike smiles, and Twilight gives him a sly look, "Well… I… mean it's nice to have another guy to talk to so I won't be so bored as such a girly frilly frou-frou event, but I feel sorry for Chris he has to go to."

"Sure you are, Spike," Twilight rolls her eyes playfully knowing full well that Spike doesn't mean it and is also excited to go to the Grand Galloping Gala and both are extremely happy to hear Chris will be coming as well… if he doesn't return home beforehand. In fact if they find out a way for him to return home they could have the Grand Galloping Gala as the perfect farewell party for him.

"That's great in all, but what's a Grand Galloping Gala like I was saying?" Chris asked, still a little confused about it.

"Oh! Sorry about that," Twilight looked at Chris with an apologized expression, with a hint of half-amusement, as she clears up her throat and begins to speak, "Well, for starters, the Grand Galloping Gala is an annual royal ball attended by primarily high-class ponies, which is basically a big party with dancing, snacks, and such as well as exploring around the Canterlot Castle grounds which the gala is held once a year by Princess Celestia herself."

"I see," Chris said though he didn't seem too enthusiastic about it, "Are you sure, someone like me should attend such a fancy place? I'm not one for large crowds, especially one of the higher societies, and I don't know if it will be a lot of fun."

"Don't be silly, of course it will be fun!" Twilight reassured Chris, "And besides all of us will be there so it will be even better!"

"If you say so," Chris gives in, though still obviously wry of going to such a place.

Suddenly the ground started to shake.

"Huh?" Chris said out loud as the shaking got worse, "What is this?"

"I don't know," Twilight said as she starts vibrating because of the shaking.

"I think it's coming outside," Spike pointed out.

"Let's go check it out," Chris said as he recklessly charges out of the front door to see what the fuss is about.

"Chris, wait! That's dangerous!" Twilight yells worried as she and Spike chase after him.


In Ponyville, Rainbow Dash flies above the town to take a look what's causing the shaking throughout Ponyville as they can hear the sound of whatever it is drawing closer to Ponyville in a cloud of debris. And just then Rainbow Dash spotted what was causing the small tremor, a herd of cows!

"STAMPEDE!" Rainbow Dash shouted to alert her fellow pony neighbors from the sky.

The ponies start running away screaming to take cover from the stampeding cows as they drew closer as the ponies lock up their doors and shut their windows. Chris who wanted to know what was causing the tremors earlier stood in the field of masses as the ponies ran away in many directions, causing the boy to look around in worried wondering if he can do something to help them.

"Hey!" Pinkie Pie said as her voice was reverberating due to the tremors and standing in a pose similar to her bouncing around walking as she laughs away, "Thiiiiis maaaaakes myyyyy vooooice sooooound siiiiiiilly!"

"Pinkie, isn't it dangerous right now?" Chris pointed out as the stampede keeps on getting closer, "Though it does look like fun, but this isn't the time nor the place for that, you got to run for it!"

"That goes for you, too," Twilight as she finally catches up to Chris, with Spike on her back, as she grabs Chris arm with her hoof, "We can't stay here, we have to run!"

"But what about…?" Chris tried to ask.

"Chris! This is crazy, we need to find shelter! Don't worry everything will work out…. Hopefully," Twilight said as she pulls Chris along with her.

"Everypony calm down," the mayor of Ponyville spoke up, Mayor Mare a glasses wearing tan-ish Earth pony with a hint of light grayish amber in her coat with a slightly wavy blueish gray mane and moderate phthalo blue eyes, stands in the center of the chaos as she tries to calm the ponies down and spoke in a surprisingly calm voice, "There is no need to panic."

"But Mayor," Rarity says as she approaches Mayor Mare and gestures her hoof in a damsel in distress manner, "Whatever shall we do?"

"Look there!" Rainbow Dash calls out from the skies as everypony looks in the direction where the stampede is.

"YEEHAW!" Applejack is seen with the herd of cows as she runs along with them, as well as her pet dog Winona.

"It's Applejack!" Chris cheered happily.

The ponies in Ponyville cheer Applejack on as she and her dog try to stop the stampede.

"Move aside, Winona," Applejack commands her dog to take the cow's left flank as Applejack takes the right flank, "Put 'em up, girl!"

Winona answered back with a bark as she follows Applejack's lead. Rarity gasps in worry and Pinkie Pie takes out a bag of popcorn, eating it, and enjoying the show, "This is the best rodeo show I've seen."

"Pinkie Pie, where did you get that bag of popcorn?" Chris asked as he blinks, confused where she was hiding her bag of popcorn.

"I always carry an emergency bag of popcorn on me just for these times," Pinkie Pie answers Chris with a giggle, further confusing the boy, as she gestures the popcorn in front of Chris to share, "Why? You want some?"

"Eh…" Chris was unsure to answer as Twilight rolls her eyes.

"Come on, little doggies! Turn!" Applejack yells as she shoulder rams one of the cows to change their direction away from Ponyville, and seeing how that's not working Applejack whistles to Winona, "*whistle* Winona, put 'em up!"

Both Applejack and Winona jumped onto of the cows, "Gotcha!"

Applejack pulls out a lasso, from seemingly nowhere, as she twirls it around in the air and lassos the lead cow and pulls her in Applejack's direction as Winona barks at the cows to turn.

"Attagirl," Applejack smiles as the cow have finally changed their direction away from Ponyville and off to the side, "Yee haw!"

As Ponyville has finally been saved from a sudden cow stampede by Applejack the ponies all jumped and cheered for joy, happy to have somepony like Applejack around to save the day for them. Chris stood there among the crowd with his jaw hanging, clearly in awe from Applejack's heroics and smiled in upmost joy as his eyes glittered with admiration.

"That was totally AWESOME!" Chris cheered, "Applejack was incredible out there! I mean, like, how did she do all that? I wonder how long she's done things like that, I got to know!"

"Hey, Chris, where are you going?" Spike calls out to Chris while chasing him as nopony was paying attention to him at the moment as they were busy saying amazing things about Applejack after saving them from the stampede.

"I'm going to check up on Applejack to congratulate her and ask her how did all of that out there," Chris answers back and extends his hand out, "Come on, Spike! Let's go see Applejack together, so hop on my arm!"

Spike nodded as he climbs Chris' arm and sits himself on his shoulder, and enjoys the view from up there and now has become Spike's official new favorite place in Equestria, as the two quickly catch up with Applejack. The two manage to arrive at the spot where Applejack had stopped the herd and had started to talk with the cows to see what the problem was, so both Chris and Spike stood a little ways back to let Applejack talk to the cows.

"Hooie, now what was that all about?" Applejack asked while looking at the cows sternly demanding an explanation to their sudden action.

"Moo," the cow leader mooed at first, whose name is Daisy Jo, until she cleared her throat and started speaking properly to explain their situation, "Oh my! Begging your pardon, Applejack, but Mooriella here…," Daisy Jo pointed to the cow next to her with blonde hair, "Saw one of those nasty snakes."

All the cows got startled by the mention of the word 'snake' and looked around to see if there were any in the area.

"And it just gave us all the willies, dont'cha know?"

"Ah completely understand," Applejack smiled happy to know what happened and understands, "Just next time, try and steel clear of Ponyville."

"We certain will, Applejack," Daisy Jo smiled until all of the cows and her stepped backwards a bit getting all startled, puzzling Applejack, and looked fearful behind her, "Oh good heavens me, what in Equestria is that?"

Applejack turned around to see where Daisy Jo was pointed to find out what got them all spooked, until she saw a familiar human, and the only human, in a red jacket waving sheepishly at them with Spike now hiding behind his leg. Applejack gave the boys a sheepish smile and rolled her eyes before turning back to the cows.

"Ya mean him? Don't worry about him, he's mah good friend Chris and the only human in Equestria," Applejack explained to the cows, "He's from another world, but don't worry… he's the most gentlest and kind-hearted person y'all ever will meet. Trust me, ah wouldn't steer ya wrong."

"H-Hi there…" Chris smiles nervously at the cows as they continue to look with a cautious look until they slowly relaxed a bit.

"OK, if you say so dear, we trust you," Daisy Jo said while smiling at Chris and tells her herd it's time to go back home, "Goodbye Applejack and so long Winona!"

After the herd of cows left, Applejack turned around to face and looks at him with a half-amused half-suspicious glance, "So, mind telling me what'cha both are doing here Chris and Spike?"

"Well Chris here was the one who wanted to ask you something," Spike said while pointing his finger at Chris.

"Well… I just wanted to check up on you," Chris muttered though Applejack gave him a glance that suggested she didn't exactly believe him.

"Oh really?" Applejack said with a smug.

"Ha ha, actually," Chris closed his eyes to relax and gather his thoughts before opening his eyes in delight and expressing what he wanted to ask, "I just wanted to say, you're amazing Applejack! I mean they way you herded those cows out of the way to stop the stampede was beyond cool, especially with that lasso trick and I wanted to know how exactly you did that! Have you've done that when you were younger with the lasso and your stunts? Do you think you can teach me some of it? Um… I'm doing it again, aren't I?"

Applejack was flattered by Chris' childish admiration for her and giggled from his honest and sweet praise about her, "Aw shucks, it's nothin' special, but I'm kinda busy at home at the moment however I'll definitely show ya one of mah tricks or two, ah promise you that."

"Sweet!" Chris grinned goofily as he pumped up his arms in excitement.

"I think there's another reason why you wanted to see Applejack, Chris," Spike chuckled to himself as he whispered to himself so that neither one of them knows what he just said.

"What was that Spike?" Chris asks, catching something that Spike muttered, and looks at him suspiciously.

"Nothing."

"Anyway, let's head back to town, I want to check up on everypony," Applejack calls out to Chris and Spike to follow her.

As they approached the town, all of the ponies cheered for Applejack for saving them from the stampede, as Applejack and her pet dog Winona ran down the hill crying out in excitement with both Chris and Spike in tow though they chose to walk instead of run after Applejack.

"Yee haw!" Applejack smiled.

"Yee haw! Ride 'em cowpony!" Pinkie Pie jumped for joy mimicking her own version of Applejack's stunts in the most open space within the crowd of ponies as they all smiled and giggled at Pinkie Pie's attempted.

"Applejack was just… just…" Mayor Mare started to say, speechless after seeing the whole event, but couldn't find the right word to express her thoughts on Applejack's bravery to Twilight and Rarity.

"Appletastic!" Pinkie Pie exclaimed upside down from above Twilight, Rarity, and Mayor Mare defying the laws of physics and gravity somehow until she fell down on her back. Nopony knows how she does what she does sometimes.

"Exactly," Mayor Mare agreed, "We must do something to thank Applejack for single-hoofedly saving the town."

Pinkie Pie's eyes lighten up knowing exactly how to showcase their appreciation for Applejack, "I know!"


"A party!" Pinkie Pie smiled at the decoration all around Town Hall, as everypony fixed up the place for a 'Thank You Applejack' appreciation party.

"We all ready?" Twilight asks Rarity as she finishes tying up a large red bow on a tree.

"Just one last thing," Rarity says as she uses her Unicorn magic to lift a large yellow banner with Applejack's cutie mark symbol on it in front of the Town Hall and attaches it above the second floor balcony, "Now we're ready."

"Is Applejack all set?" Twilight asked.

"Actually, I haven't seen her all week," Rainbow Dash answers as she flies down to greet her friends, "And speaking of haven't seen anypony, where's Chris?"

"Oh, him? I told him to read the first five volumes of Equestria's history the beginning of this week, and right now Chris and Spike are helping setting up the rest of the decorations over there," Twilight answered as she pointed her hoof in the other direction to where Chris and Spike are.

"Argh… you're making him read?" Rainbow Dash seemed shocked by this, "At least let the guy breath a bit by going outside from time to time."

Twilight frowned a bit, "He's still new to Equestria and needs to know everything about Equestria as soon as possible, but seeing as this is a special occasion he's taking a break and again has anypony seen Applejack?"

"Not since the stampede," Pinkie Pie comes into the picture with a smile.

"But she'll be here for sure," Rainbow Dash said with confident, "Applejack is never late."

"Know what they're talking about?" Chris asked Spike as the two took a break and had cups of water to drink.

"I don't know," Spike shrugged, "Possibly when Applejack's going to show up?"

"Mmmm…"

After some time finishing up the decoration and gathering all of the ponies to the Town Hall to make an announcement for Applejack and thank her for saving Ponyville with a party, almost all of the ponies have arrived and Twilight takes her place by walking over to the announcement stand.

In the back of the crowd, Chris stands behind the ponies as Twilight starts to begin her speech along with Spike riding on his back again as the two of them oversee the event from afar.

"It's going to start soon, I can't wait!" Spike exclaimed with joy as he pumps his arm into the air.

"I know, right? But, Spike, please be careful where you dig your claws OK? I don't exactly have tough skin and I rather not have claw marks on my face or my head," Chris chuckled lightly with a hint of worry in his voice.

"Don't worry! I'll be careful!" Spike replied, getting the message, as he look onward as Twilight organizes her notes, "But can't we get in closer? We'll barely hear what Twilight has to say."

"I would… but then I'll be in front of everybo… everypony, and I rather not obscured their sight," Chris said while looking bashfully. The ponies around Chris looked at him and smiled at him for his courtesy as they looked back to the stage as Twilight begins her announcement.

"Welcome everypony!" Twilight announced in a big voice to address the audience as she shuffles her cards with her magic, "Today we are here to honor a pony we can always count on to help in matters great and small. A pony whose contributions to—"

"Did you see Applejack's slick moves out there?" Rainbow Dash suddenly butted in, shoving Twilight over without meaning too, as she makes her own announcement, "What an athletic! This week she's gonna help me with my new flying trick, and I know it's gonna to be so awesome!"

Twilight wasn't exactly amused that she was interrupted like that as Rainbow Dash does a low squeal at her excitement of how awesome her move will be with Applejack's help, "Exactly. And…"

"And this week, I get to run Sugercube Corner for the first time," Pinkie Pie expresses her delight, much to Twilight's annoyance and her bewilderment.

In the crowd Chris giggles to himself while shaking his head as he watches as Twilight keeps on getting interrupted like that, "Poor Twilight."

"What does that have to do with Applejack?" Twilight asked, forgetting she was angry of being interrupted again.

Pinkie Pie blinked a few times at Twilight like she totally forgot why she came up here and then perks her and looks back at the audience, "Oh! Applejack, one of the best bakers ever, is gonna help me. Applejack makes everything great, so free samples for everypony!"

All the ponies in the crowd uproared into a cheer upon hearing that as they cannot wait to get their free samples from both Pinkie Pie and Applejack as they know how delicious their food are. Chris and Spike also express their excitement with the twinkle in their eyes.

"Free samples? Sweet!" Chris exclaimed to himself in childish gesture, "I loved the food Applejack made at my welcome party before and Pinkie Pie's sweets from the store were also delicious so I'm looking forward to this!"

"Yeah, me too! We should stop by after Twilight finishes your history lessons," Spike commented with a smile.

"Oh yeah… I forgot about that," Chris said with a deadpanned look, "It couldn't have been two or three books a day could it?"

"Oh-kay, that's great," Twilight said with annoyance and she pushes Pinkie Pie away to continue her speech, "Now if I could just make a point without being inter—"

"Twilight?" Fluttershy called out to her from the side.

"—rupted" Twilight looks away in defeat.

"Twilight, I'm so sorry," Fluttershy apologized for interrupting Twilight's speech to address her own speech, "But I just wanted to mention that Applejack is also helping me this week with the official bunny census, where we count up all the new baby bunnies that were born this season. She's gonna help gather them using her wonderful herding skills."

"It's amazing that Applejack is helping so many of her friends," Chris wonders out loud with astonishment until he started to speak in a low tone, "Everyone asking for her help and it must be great to get it and being needed… it must really be nice."

"Something wrong, Chris?" Spike asked noticing his friend slight change in attitude.

"Nothing, it's just that… everyone is happy that Applejack is helping them and being need," Chris says with a tone of sadness as he looks to the ground, "Huh, I just can't help but feel a little jealous of her…"

"Chris," Spike looked sad as Chris expresses his feeling, "H-Hey! Don't worry about it! I'm sure there are things only you can do and everypony will be looking for you to help! I'm grateful you've helped me with making those waffles the other day and cleaning up the place after the party! You really are something else!"

"Spike…" Chris weakly smiled as he looked up to his friend, but was happy nonetheless.

After Fluttershy gave her piece, Twilight looks around the crowd with annoyance to see if anyone else will interrupt her.

"Anyone else? Anyone? No?" Twilight asks as she slightly glares and sees nopony else coming up she clears her throat and takes her notes again to continue, "Well then, as I was trying to say…"

Just before Twilight could continue, she spotted Mayor Mare on the side of her smiling which was quite cheesy to say the least at her, and Twilight shouts out in defeat as her cards shatter as well, "Urgh! Nevermind!"

Twilight walks through the crowd as Mayor Mare takes her place at the stand, Twilight joins up with Chris and Spike in the back.

"I can't believe this! Not once was I given a chance to tell my speech and I worked on it for hours!" Twilight complained as she positioned herself to Chris' side, "Does anypony know it's rude to interrupt somepony?"

Chris chuckled at Twilight's distraught nature as he leans closer to the ground to place his hand on her shoulder as she looks up to him, "Don't worry, Twilight, I understand the feeling."

"You do?" Twilight asked curiously.

"Yup, I remember back in elementary school some of the students would always interrupt my project speeches and it annoyed me to no end," Chris shared a bit of his past with Twilight and Spike.

"Really" Twilight smiled a bit, "It looks like your memories are coming back nicely. It doesn't seem like we need to worry about a long-lasting memory lost problem for you."

Chris smiled as Mayor Mare started her speech.

"And so, with no further ado, it is my privilege to give the prize," Mayor Mare announced as she gestured to a large golden statue to her right with a blue ribbon on it and a small pony statue on top of it, "Pony of Ponyville Award, to our beloved guest of honor, a pony of the utmost trustworthiness, reliability, and integrity. Ponyville's most capable and dependable friend: Applejack."

The crowd goes wild and cheer for Applejack as the curtain unveil themselves to reveal… that Applejack wasn't behind it!

"Cool! Way to go Applejack," Spike cheered and didn't realize Applejack was there as everypony around looked at him, "That was awesome! I mean—heh."

"OoooK," Chris muttered while looking around, "Where's AJ?"

"Ah-ahem," Mayor Mare coughed as she wasn't sure what to do in such an awkward situation.

"Awkward," Spike said on Chris' head as nopony had anything to say feeling the silent atmosphere even more.

"I'm here! I'm here!" a voice called out that belongs to Applejack however what followed as a yawn and a sigh as her friends looked in her direction. She has carrying two baskets filled with red and green apples strapped to her sides and had a very tired look in her eyes, walking through the crowd and dropping some apples along the way.

"Sorry I'm late—whoa—Ah was just… whoa… Did ah get your tail?" Applejack said as she made her way to the announcement stand as her friends look on with a blank look on their faces as she made it to the stage, "Miss Mayor. Thank you kindly for this here… award thingy."

Applejack took a closer look at it and yawned, clearly being out of it, "It's so bright and shiny and, heh, heh heh, ah sure do look funny heh."

Applejack zoomed her face back and forth from the trophy, going 'ooo-ooo' as she does it, with Pinkie Pie shortly joining me with the 'ooo-ooo-ing' with the trophy.

Chris stood there and raised his eyebrows on the situation, "Um… I might not know Applejack for that long as everypony else here, but isn't she acting kinda funny?"

"You're not the only one, she's not acting like herself at all," Spike agreed with a nod.

"You looks… really tired, like she was doing a bunch of chores by herself without rest or pause," Chris rubs the bottom of his chin as he tries to figure out what the problem with Applejack is.

Chris and Spike continued their discussion as Twilight went up to thank Applejack for saving them from the stampede and such and Applejack replied, while yawning and even falling asleep for a few moments, to say it was no problem and went her merry way like nothing was wrong as her friends stand there and watch as Applejack dallying walked off with her trophy.

"OK… I cannot be the only one who found that strange," Chris blurted out as Applejack disappears from sight.

Twilight nodded and expressed her own thoughts on Applejack's strange behavior, "Yeah, I mean, did Applejack seem a little—?"

"Tired?" Rainbow Dash said.

"Dizzy?" Fluttershy suggested.

"Messy?" Rarity commented as everypony and human looks at her with a questionable look, "Well, did you see her mane?"

"She seemed fine to me. Woo! Woo!" Pinkie Pie bounces into the scene as both Chris and Twilight exchanged worried looks to one another.

"I don't know… but I'm worried," Chris whispered as he looked on where Applejack was moments ago with a sad expression.


Applejack is out on Sweet Apple Acres kicking nearby trees to knock the apples off of it into baskets pulled beneath them, and it seems a good portion of the trees have been cleared out of apples on them. However Applejack grows tired with each kick as show apparent as she snoozed for a bit and then shook her head back and forth to wake up and to kick the same tree she kicked before only to miss and almost lose her balance.

Both Chris and Twilight arrived in on the scene as Applejack clears some more apples and look on with concern.

"What on earth is that pony doing?" Twilight says out loud as she watches Applejack kick a bucket filled of apples by mistake.

"My guess… kicking the basket?" Chris half-jokingly half-guessed which resulted in Twilight giving him a slight glare as he looked away whistling.

Ignoring Chris' poor attempt at a joke, Twilight approach Applejack with Chris behind her as she called out to her, "Hey Applejack!"

However Applejack started to take a snooze then and this time Chris called out to her, "Applejack."

Applejack continued to snooze and this time both Twilight and Chris called her out together, "Applejack! APPLEJACK!"

This time Applejack finally woke up from her little 'nap' as she saw in two friends standing in front of her and smiles, with a very tired look in her eyes, to greet them, "Howdy Twilight, Howdy Chris, it's always a pleasure seein' the both of ya."

"Not to be rude of anything, can you tell us what it is you're doing?" Chris asked as he looked around to see many trees without apples in them and even more with apples still on them.

"Yeah, what is all of this anyway?" Twilight asked as well as she, too, was curious.

"It's Applebuck Season," Applejack answered as she walked away to the next tree as Twilight teleported in front of her catching her by surprise, "Whoa!"

"Apple-whazzit Season?" Twilight questioned with a peculiar expression.

"Applebuck Season…? Oh!" Chris snapped his fingers after realizing it, "I remember you mentioning about it the last time I was here… though what is it exactly?"

"It's what the Apple family calls it harvestin' time," Applejack replied tiredly as she walks to the next tree and Twilight teleports in front of her as Chris follows the girls, "We gather all the apples from the trees so we can sell 'em."

Chris and Twilight looked around to see the vast numbers of trees with a worried expression on their faces, concern for their friend seeing as it's too many for one pony to handle, as Chris spoke up, "But you're not doing this alone, right? I mean you take shifts with Big Mac ever now and again to even out the work, right?"

"Nope, I'm doin' this all on mah own," Applejack answered back.

"Wait, why? Why are you doing this alone?" Twilight asked a little bit suspicious about Applejack's behavior.

Applejack answered back without looking at both of her friends, too focused on her work at hooves, "That's 'cause Big Macintosh hurt himself."

"What about all those relatives I've met when I first came to Ponyville?" Twilight asked, "Can't they help?"

Chris raised his brow when Twilight mentioned that. It appears that Applejack's family is bigger than Big Mac, Applebloom, and Granny Smith when Chris was introduce to them and Twilight met them during a specifically holiday no doubt that he's unaware of and wishes he got the chance to meet them and wonders where are they now and why aren't they helping Applejack.

"They were just here for the Apple Family Reunion," Applejack yawned as she walked passed Twilight, "They actually live all over Equestria and are busy harvestin' their own orchards. So, uh, I'm now my own," Twilight teleports in front of Applejack again to try to appeal to her to take a break but continues speaking, "Which means, ah should really get back to work. Ahem… hint hint? Get back to work?"

Chris and Twilight exchanged glances with one another, not liking it one bit that Applejack is over working herself, but Twilight yields as she sighs and lets it go, "Fine," and steps aside.

Applejack starts to woggle in place and she looks straight, "So could the both of ya step aside, please?"

"Uh, Applejack? Neither me or Twilight is standing in front of you," Chris speaks worriedly as he watches Applejack woggle in place and looks in her eyes to see the bags under them and slowly swirling around.

"Applejack, you don't look so good," Twilight replied back.

Applejack shakes her head and starts walking again, "Eh, don't any of you six worry none, I'm just fine and dandy," and Applejack tries to kick another tree and misses, "Whoa."

"Eh… did she just say 'the six of us'?" Chris asked perplexedly.

"Alright, that's does it," Twilight said with a look in her eyes as she teleports once again and front of Applejack and looks at her, "Applejack, do you want some help from the two of us?"

"Help?" Applejack scoffed offensively at first and shakes her head, "No way, no how."

"But isn't this too much even for you?" Chris quietly said as he looks around to see the many trees around them and noticing Applejack's exhausted movements increasing makes him worried for his friend, "Wouldn't it be better and faster to have others help you Applejack?"

"Excuse me?" Applejack got right up in Chris' face, making him cowering a bit as Applejack looks directly into his eyes which double his nervousness and fear of her at this moment, as his intended effect from his argument backfired on him completely, "Is that a challenge ah dare hear from you? From the both of y'all?"

"Wh-What…? No! It's not I'm just saying…," Chris tries to explain to Applejack but her glare makes him very comfortable and afraid to continue arguing with her and gulped slowly.

"Applejack, listen to us!" Twilight demanded as she looks at Applejack sternly but to no avail as Applejack walks away, fuming a little bit as her friends in her mind are telling her that she cannot do this task all by herself.

"Well, I'm going to prove to ya, to both of y'all, that ah can do it!" Applejack shouted back as she walked away from the both of them to continue her work as both Twilight and Chris scrunch up their faces in worry, "Now if you'll excuse me, I've got apples to buck."

Both Twilight and Chris watch as Applejack left attending to her orchard all by herself as the two of the sigh in defeat and look on with a look of uncertain in their eyes as the both look at each other as Twilight was the first to speak, "I guess there's no choice but to leave Applejack alone as she clearly isn't going to listen to us right now, come on Chris."

As Twilight gestured for Chris to follow her he compiled seeing as there's no changing Applejack's mind at the moment and as Chris follows Twilight out of Sweet Apple Acres Chris looks back with a very concerned expression wandering if Applejack will be alright and if there's anything he could do to make her see that she needs her friends.

"Applejack…"


"And now turn to page 52 in your 'History of Equestria' textbook…," Twilight calls out as she tutors Chris on everything about Equestria from the different ponies that live in the world and their jobs, to the many places known throughout Equestria, and the other creatures that live in this world as well on Twilight's balcony at her home.

Though Chris has started his lessons with Twilight today he quickly grasp some of the most common of things one's to expect for those who live in Equestria and it makes it easier for him to get into as he sees it in his own mind a fantasy world and fantasy stories are among his favorite story genre and so it was easy for him to pick up though there were a few snags here and there with some trouble understanding a bit of them, but Twilight has helped him immensely fitting into this world even though they're in the first book even when Twilight is busy with her own work however there was something else on his mind distracting him from fully taking in his studies.

"Hey Twilight, is it truly alright to leave Applejack be with all the work to do?" Chris speaks his truest thoughts as even the books cannot steer him away to think of the amber orange pony working all alone in that huge orchard and is worried about her well-being.

Twilight peels away slightly from her book to look at Chris enough to show him she was concerned as well, but sighs, "We have no choice, we have to respect Applejack's decision even if we don't agree to it."

"But…"

"No buts, as much as I don't like it even we can't change that pony's mind at the moment but after all of this is over she'll be fine. It's not like she's hurting herself or causing problems for other ponies with her work," Twilight finishes saying as she after to her book but at the moment another sound echoed through the air.

A scream followed by a loud crash landing erupted right next to Twilight as both the unicorn and human looked over to their side to spot Rainbow Dash hunched over the rails with a dizzy expression as she stirs and shakes her head.

"Rainbow Dash?" Chris looked up from his book surprised, confused, and worried of the sudden entrance Rainbow Dash just did.

"Can I help you?" Twilight asked uncertainly as she watches her head recover from her 'grand entrance' to her home.

"I think somepony else needs your help," Rainbow Dash said in an exasperated tone.

"Applejack," both Twilight and Chris said in unison with a deadpan look in their eyes.

"Yep," Rainbow Dash answers back as she now spots Chris holding a book in his hand, "By the way, what are you two doing anyway?"

"Oh? This?" Twilight perked up and smiles a bit, "Like I said earlier before I helping Chris learn more about Equestria by tutoring him and then giving him a pop quiz on what he's learned so far!"

"Wait, what?" Chris blinks in surprise and stares at Twilight in disbelief, "Wait a minute you never said anything about a test!"

"Well it is a pop quiz," Twilight smiles back at Chris as Rainbow Dash snickers at his priceless facial expression when he learns about it. Chris was all for learning about another world, but a test? Chris shuddered a bit, one thing from school HE didn't like and sighs in defeat. He was not looking forward to that.

"Ha ha ha, looks like you have schoolwork to do Chris!" Rainbow Dash giggled at his misfortunate as the human boy gives her an unamused glare.

"However that will be put on hold, I need to go talk to Applejack about her responsibilities," Twilight said as she got up.

"I'll come, too!" Chris chimed in as he got up, anything to further delay that pop quiz the better in his mind.

"No, you stay here and continue studying your history books. I'll be back," Twilight stomped her hoof down firmly to let him know she's not joking especially with that stern look in her eyes, "I'll be back soon from Sweet Apple Acres, so study!"

"Aw come on Twilight! Isn't this enough for today?" Chris tried to sway Twilight to halt their progress for now, secretly hoping she'll push her pop quiz back for a few more days until he's ready, until he remembered something as a light bulb lights up in his head, "And speaking about days, I remember I need to go see Rarity about my new clothes and to see if it's possible for her to make me a suit for that Grand Galloping Gala event that Princess Celestia invited me seeing as my normal clothes won't do for such a fancy place."

Twilight tried to find any valid point to argue to deflate Chris' attempt to get out of studying, however he was doing very well so far and does deserve a short break so she sighs in defeat to let him do what he wants but that means they'll have to double their work effort next so she lets him go on his break, "Fine."

Chris lights up with delight to hear that and can't help but smile, however Rainbow Dash couldn't help but catch that last bit about the Galloping Gala and perks up, "Wait… Chris you're going to the Grand Galloping Gala, too?"

"Yep," Chris answers back with a smile as Twilight has already left to go see Applejack, "Princess Celestia invited me the day she came to meet me, I forgot to mention that part."

"Sweet!" Rainbow Dash cheered as she leaped into the air and do a somersault as she landed in front of Chris, "It's gonna be awesome to have you come with us to the Grand Galloping Gala and you'll get to see me perform in front of the Wonderbolts and amaze the crowd as well as the Wonderbolts as they become so impressed by my ultra-awesome super cool moves they'll make me a member of the Wonderbolts!"

"Heh, I like to see that! Can't wait," Chris smiled and he hums to himself, "Hmm… I didn't know there was going to be an air show there. Looks like it's going to be better than I originally thought," Chris notices the time and gets up, but not before putting the textbook away, and gets ready to leave, "Well I better go see Rarity, take care Dash!"

"You, too!" Rainbow Dash waved goodbye as she started to leave herself as the two friends parted their ways.


"Rarity, are you there?" Chris calls out from the front door of Rarity's store, the Carousel Boutique, but only with his head sticking as he feels like he could be disturbing Rarity if he came busting through the door though his arrival is announced by the bell chiming.

"I'll be there in just a moment!" a voice called out from back as Chris entered the store, not minding that he'll have to wait a little while longer as he takes his time looking around the place and it's the same as he came here the first time. Various mannequins placed throughout the main part of the room with different clothing on them for ponies, unlike Chris, showing mostly outfits for mares but he did occasionally spotted a few for the stallions so it's nice to know that Rarity caters to both sides but it would be bad business to focus on one for a pony like her.

Though Chris stood there looking around the room, the sound of shuffling changes his focus in the direction of the back as Rarity finally emerges from the back, with her glasses on, and smiles upon seeing Chris waiting for her, with a little hello wave too, and is quite happy to see him, "Chris darling, so happy you come make! Please come in! I've just finished your outfits a little while ago, and I do say so myself that they are simply divine!"

Chris smiles as Rarity seems very proud of her accomplishments with his human clothes and decides to take a peek at his new outfits as Rarity shows him to the back where they are and Chris' eyes widen in shock and wonder as they are exactly like he drew them and he was quite happy, and Rarity noticing the delight in Chris' eyes makes her smile more dazzling as she's ecstatic that he likes them.

"You don't mind if I change in the wash room, right? I like to try this outfit on first and I could wash my old clothes in the meantime," Chris said as he grabs the green jacket and light brown shorts from the clothes hanger.

"Certainly, I would love to see you in them immediately! But allow me to wash your old clothes as you put on your new ones," Rarity offered.

Taken aback from Rarity's thoughtful offer Chris raises his hands in front of me, "You don't have to Rarity!" Chris started to protested, "I can clean my clothes, so it's alright! I've already forced you to clean them before and it seems like I'm taking advantage of you!"

"Nonsense!" Rarity stomped her hoof down to set her point across, "It is perfectly fine as I don't mind myself, so it's no problem at all, and consider it a small thank you for allowing me to make such intriguing clothing! But if you still insist, in return I want you to wear your new outfit and show it around Ponyville for me."

Chris wanted to avoid Rarity from doing more than enough for him already as he doesn't want to impose on her any further than he has to, but seeing the sincerity, but stern, look in her eyes coupled with her sweet smile makes him realize there was no way to sway the young unicorn's mind so he reluctantly gives in and nods, "Alright… you win, Rarity."

Rarity beams happily in response, glad that Chris understands, and points to the direction of the wash room which was located upstairs, "Just remember, darling, just place your old clothes outside of the room and I'll get right on it."

"Thanks," Chris bows respectively as he enters into the washroom, taking off his old clothes and in exchange with his new clothes while placing his old clothes outside quickly so he doesn't accidentally embarrass Rarity by peeking on him as well as cleaning himself a bit more.

After several minutes of putting on his outfit and examining himself in the mirror, Chris was quite surprised and happy to see that the clothes fit him perfectly and silently praises Rarity for her top-notch work on making him his custom clothing for the first time and finds the clothes looking great on him. The same black t-shirt as he originally wore, now with a second spare to use, with a dark greet short-sleeve jacket with a folded collar over his shirt, the same baggy cargo shorts now in a light brown color with a chain loop attached on the left side of it. Chris continues to wear the same family Yin & Yang necklace along with his black fingerless gloves and black basketball sneakers.

Chris steps out of the room while adjusting the collar on his jacket one more time to look around to see that Rarity has just returned with his old clothes, now finally cleaned and folded, and the white unicorn's eyes sparkle with delight to see her work looking absolutely marvelous on the human boy and beams happily when the boy smiles in delight letting her know that he is happy with his new clothes.

"Marvelous, if I do say so myself! It looks absolutely splendid on you Chris!" Rarity chirped happily while examining him, relishing her accomplishes on making his outfit as it looks quite handsome on him, circling around him to size him up though pouts a bit, "Though I do like to mention I wanted to add in my own little details to make it even more marvelous but I wanted to respect your wishes on your outfits and didn't want to upset you. However if you're willingly to allow me to…"

"That's alright! Really, it's fine, and I'll let you know if I need it," Chris quickly dismisses with his hands in front of him and his eyes closed, while sweating a bit, to show that it's not necessary but it does bring up another point he would like to discuss with Rarity, "However speaking of… I have another request I like to ask you, if you don't mind."

Rarity's eyes sparkle, excited to know what he is that he needs hoping it's another request on making human clothing as she clearly enjoys making a new type of fashion to design, "Certainly! I'll be more than happy to, so ask away… but first tell me what it is and I'll see if I can do it within the best of my abilities."

"Thank you Rarity," Chris began to smile but slowly taps his foot on the ground and scratches his face in hesitance as he feels like he's asking too much of her, "Well you see… I didn't mention this the other day… but Princess Celestia gave me a ticket to go to the Grand Galloping Gala… and…"

"The Grand Galloping Gala?!" Rarity's voice boomed so loud that Chris flinched at it and looked at the unicorn with a stunned look and as Rarity starts to get excited with sparkles in her eyes, "You've been invited to the Gala as well, and by Princess Celestia herself no less? Oh my, that is marvelous news indeed! The Gala is simple the most sophisticated and glamorous place to be! The society, the class, the culture, and glamour… it's where I truly shine! And Twilight managed to get tickets for our little small group to attend and I'm quite honored to be there with my friends, and you're attending there as well! Oh, I cannot contain my excitement… it truly will be the best night ever!"

Chris blinked, with a single sweat drop on the side of his face, as he stands there staring at Rarity unable to stop her from commentary, but it would be rude if he did so, so when Rarity managed to calm down a bit Chris manage to get to the heart of the matter, "Well… yes… I'm coming along with you girls to the Gala, however I have a slight teensy-weenie problem," Chris gestured with his fingers to show small with his index finger and thumb, "I don't have an suit for the occasion, seeing as my normal clothes won't do, and seeing as there's no humans in Equestria aside from me and no pony that knows how to make a suit for me, I was…"

"Say no more!" Rarity stopped Chris for finishing his sentence by raising her hoof up to stop him and get his attention with a look of determine painted on her face as she realizes where Chris is going with his question, "I would be honored to make you you're first personal suit for the Gala, as I've designed ensembles for the Gala every year, and I shall make yours unique… a generic black suit will simply not do for you and only the best will do instead! Something to complement your style and looks, but at the same time reflect your inner nature more profoundly."

"I really appreciate it Rarity, I'm sorry for always asking so much of you ever since I got here, I promise I'll make it up to you," Chris said politely as he looks unhappy forcing her to do another favor for him.

"Chris, don't ever think that," Rarity calls out to him with a gentle tone, "I am your friend and I'll always lend a helping hoof to my friends, and you've helped me remind me to work on the others dresses for the Gala with your request, and I'm always happy to help and I want to do this… as I find it just exquisite to make a human suit for the Gala and I shall not treat you any differently! The regular black suit was just a simple test to see what it's like, but for the Gala yours will be one tailored for you perfectly! This is a travesty that I must correct at once and I will not hear any more ands, ifs or buts about it."

"Heh… Thanks, Rarity," Chris smiled appreciating her gesture, feeling relieved and happy to finally have a friend to talk to and help each other out… something his uncle once told him about 'true friends', and then something donned on Chris as he looks up thoughtful with an idea, "Something unique for me… I wonder? Rarity can you give me a piece of paper and pencil for a moment?"

A little surprised for the simple request Rarity replied with a nod and smile and used her magic, a blue glow around her horn, as she levitated a piece of paper and pencil for Chris to use as he started drawing on it as soon as he got them. Curious about what he has drawing, Rarity takes a few steps closer to observe his progress however he finished in a matter of moments and presented the picture to Rarity which makes her eyes widen in wonder and a small smile.

"For my suit… is it OK if I had something like this on it?" Chris asked as he held the piece of paper in front of Rarity, "I kinda like to have it on the back, if you don't mind."

On the sheet was a simple drawing a large circle with one half swirling in pure white which took most of the upper part of the circle and the other half swirling from the right to left in the bottom in pure black that mimic his pendant around his neck and around that circle was little flares or waves around it that were sun ray symbols, ever much like Celestia's cutie make, however what was different was that there were only 6 of them with 3 of them being white starting from the left to right going up and the last 3 being black starting from the right to left going down. It was a unique symbol, like a cutie mark itself, and it seems to echo the effect of the sun and moon blending together like an eclipse… somehow a very fitting symbol for the Corona boy.

"Oh my, Chris, it's simple but elegant!" Rarity commented enrapturing-like as she praised his work, "It's perfect to add to your suit… though I need more thought onto the style to better work with your symbol."

"Well… I do like nighttime so maybe a nighttime theme for my suit? Kinda like my suit being the night sky with the stars on it?" Chris suggested having no clue to fashion at all, but that suggestion has sparked an interest in Rarity's mind as her smile widens.

"Ah, that's perfect! A dark gray background for your symbol on the back of the suit along with the suit's nighttime truly brings out your hair style, but something to go along with it… gold trimmings on the side? No! Silver trimming on the side work much better… and with a bow? Ah, whatever am I thinking, a tie is the only way to go! Yes, yes, everything is coming together, but what else to add?" Rarity starts to visualizes in her head as her creative juice starts flowing, "This suit will be one of my finest works yet, if I do say so myself! Chris have you considering working for me part-time? You really have quite the talent in designs!"

"Hmm… I'll think about, I really do need to find a job and repay my friends someway," Chris pondered thoughtful and smiles as Rarity gives him another look, "Don't worry, I know all of you are doing everything to help me but I want to help you in my own way as well. Anyway, I better get going… Twilight will be a little unhappy if I don't come back to finish the rest of my studies for today."

"*sigh* Very well… but if you ever need anything at all, don't hesitant to ask and no more protests from you do you hear me?" Rarity bids Chris a farewell as he leaves her shop with his new and old clothes in hand, having had his measurements already taken from before, and responding he will as he makes his way to Twilight's house but something along the way stopped him.

He heard painful moans not too far from where he is as he looks around searching for the source, however another voice calls out to him.

"Chris?" Twilight was the one to call out to him as the boy turned around to see both Twilight and Spike walking up to him from his backside, "Did you finish your business with Rarity?"

"Yeah, I did," Chris answered back and followed up with a question, "But Twilight, what's that moaning I just heard?"

"That's where I was going at the moment, it's coming from nearby at Sugarcube Corner, as I just heard that everypony is sick around there and I was going there to check up on them as Pinkie is one of the patients," Twilight said with a worried expression which in turn causes Chris to be alarmed as well.

"What? How did that happen?" Chris blurted out wondering if Pinkie was OK, as Chris considers her a very close friend after throwing him that surprise and has be very sweet to him since they first met, "Do you think I can tag along as well?"

"Of course! Just follow me," Twilight nodded as the trio headed into the direction towards Sugarcube Corner and as they got closer to that district where the store was located a small area with curtains covering a small space of the place came into view as the three of them continue to hear painful moans coming from behind them.

Upon standing in front of the curtains, on cue, they were opened up by a very familiar white pony who was the nurse taking care of her patients which Chris immediately recognized her as Nurse Redheart, the very same pony who took care of Chris when he was taken to the hospital when he first appeared in Ponyville.

"We came as soon as we heard," Twilight voiced out her concern as Nurse Redheart opened up the curtains for them.

"Oh thank you, Twilight… and Chris for coming," Nurse Redheart spoken up, and giving Chris a small nod and a slight smile to show that she's happy to see him again and healthy, as she tilts her head to the rest of the area to her patients, "We need all the help we can get."

Throughout the area many ponies were rested on the beds, and some on the floor on mats, as their face were green and moaning in pain as some threw up some buckets obviously sick from something they ate or caught. Even with a few other nurses taking care of them, checking their temperature with thermometer and some with ice bags on their head, things look very bad for them as their moaning continued.

"Oh my goodness," Chris mumbled as he saw the various ponies laying in bed sick, shocked and worried for them.

"Oh no! What happened?" Twilight also voiced her concern as she as sees the sick ponies laying in bed and feeling very ill, as Spike at this time takes notice of a muffin on the ground and picks it up sniffling it as a worm popped out from it.

"It was a mishap with some of the baked goods," Nurse Redheart explained.

"No, not baked goods, baked bads," Pinkie Pie groaned from her bed, showing that she is one of the very sick ponies as well as she tries to held back her hurl in the end.

"Pinkie?!" Chris spoken up in shock, when he realized she had spoken and was indeed among the sick patients. Just what on earth… erm, Equestria happened to the baked goods?

"Wait… don't tell me…," Chris started to put two and two together when he realizes there's only one other pony that could've helped with the goods but probably was too exhausted to read the instructions right from her family business overworking herself.

"Applejack," Twilight said sternly when she came to the same conclusion as well, not too happy at all.

"Want one? These are good!" Spike asked as he hands one of the muffins to Twilight as she backs away, a little taken aback by it as it was the same baked good that got everypony sick though it seems like Spike had a different digestive system to enjoy them.

"Um… no thank you," Twilight politely declined as she looks at the muffin cautiously.

"Oh well… what about you Chris?" Spike offered the muffin to his human buddy.

"Oh… no thank you, Spike, I mean it's thoughtful for you to ask but it's alright, I don't want to eat too many sweets in a single day," Chris also politely decline shaking his hands in front of him.

Spike simply shrugs his shoulders and goes about eating his muffins.

Twilight shakes her head in relief until she steels her expression as she address her next course of action in response to Applejack's overtaxing responsibilities, "*sigh* It looks like I have to go talk to Applejack again to try and make her realize she's pushing herself too hard."

As the purple unicorn was making her way to Sweet Apple Acres, Chris hesitantly looks at the ground as his eyes move back and forth unsure to voice his own suggest but musters up the courage to speak as he beckons Twilight to stop in her tracks, "Twilight, wait a minute!" and the young unicorn looks back to her human friend as he called her.

"Let me talk to Applejack, Twilight," Chris tries his best to get her to allow him to go in her stead instead and try to help Applejack himself, "Please, give me a chance to talk to her… I want to do what I can to help."

"No," Twilight shakes head, "You don't need to stress yourself over this. I'll talk to Applejack and straighten this out. You're still getting used to Ponyville and everything about this world, so focus now on your studies for the time being."

Chris sighs, but shakes his head not wanting to give up trying to help, "I know Twilight, but… I want to help Applejack as her friend, as all of you have helped me get settled into Ponyville. Plus you don't need to overstress yourself as well, so please… let me talk to her this time."

Twilight was about to protest again but as she stood there thinking about what to say next she noticed the sheer determine in his eyes and realizes he won't back down and is bend on helping Applejack out. Not really wanting to force push himself too much, she understands where he's coming from and sighs in defeat, "Sheesh you're as stubborn as Applejack but fine, I'll let you talk to her this time got it? Hopefully you can get that pony to realize she's overworking herself and it's doing more harm than good for her herself and her friends."

Chris beams in response and he nods in agreement and smiles, "Thank you Twilight! I'll do my best!"

Getting Twilight's permission Chris bolts towards Sweet Apple Acres as Twilight watches him go his merry way and can't help but smile at his enthusiasm for wanting to help out.

"He really is sweet guy," Twilight mutters to herself.


Back at Sweet Apple Acres Applejack continues to do her best of harvesting all of the apples on her farm all by herself and a good portion of the trees are empty already, however her eyes began to have dark bags under them and her usually spirited self was nowhere to be seen as she movements are slow and sloppy as she backs up a cart fill of apples to the bucket that was located in between two small little hills like a little ditch. Sadly she takes a little snooze at this point and the cart lends backwards dumping the apples everywhere, some in the bucket but mostly on the ground, along with her hat as Applejack is hanging upside down attached to the cart snoozing.

At this point in time, Chris arrives on the scene as he approaches the sleeping upside down Applejack with an astonished look plaster on his face as he brings up one of his hand near his mouth in a worried gesture wondering if it's a good idea to wake her up at this time considering she's overworking herself.

"Applejack?" Chris starts to call out, knowing why he is here and hopefully get her to take of break or ask for some help with her situation or simply get her to help her friends at another time until her family duties are done, the boy leaning in closer to Applejack as he calls her again, "Applejack, can you hear me? It's me, Chris. I wanted to discuss something with you if you would."

"Wha, huh?" Applejack shakes her head as she slowly wakes up and spots Chris, looking at her at eye level, as the cowpony girl smiles seeing her friend, "Oh, it's you Chris. It's good to see ya, though ah was expecting Twilight. Ah see yer wearing some new clothes, that's great. *yawn* Was there something ya need me for?"

"Before I tell you why I'm here," Chris started to see as his eyes darted between Applejack and her cart stuck in the ground, "Do you need help getting up right?"

"Do worry about me, I'll get off on mah own," Applejack yawned until a thought donned on her as she eyed Chris suspiciously, "Wait, don't tell me… Twilight sent ya didn't she?"

"Not exactly," Chris shrugged truthfully as he glanced away, "But I'm beginning to get worried… you're overworking yourself by cleaning these fields by yourself is causing other ponies problems because of your slack of sleep. You need to either get some sleep or get some…"

"No can do!" Applejack cut Chris off swiftly denying what he was going to say, "Ah appreciate yer concern for me, but just like with Twilight the answer is still no. Ah can handle this all on my own and ah don't need anypony's help!"

Chris bit down on his own lips as his eyes show the waver in them as he understands that Applejack will not listen to whatever he has to say and looks away shyly, but doesn't want to break down and musters up the courage to try to get through to her. He knows his socially awkward, but Applejack was among the first real friends he's made and he wants to do what he can to help them.

"Applejack, please…," Chris practically begs her as he lowers his head towards her, "Look at yourself! You need help! There's nothing wrong with getting help from others!"

"Hardy har," Applejack groans and looks away, "Look… Ah know yer a good person, but ah don't need help, so ah thank you for yer concern but ah got work to do."

"At least let me help you down," Chris tries to offer Applejack to get down.

"Help? No thanks," Applejack scoffed as she starts to wiggle her way out of her predicament, "A little more… *groan* little… *grunt* there!" as Applejack finally gets off of her cart and moves to the next tree, "I'll prove that this apple can handle these apples."

Applejack begins kicking the tree to harvest the next bucket fill of apple, "Come on apples… *grunt* fall off!"

"Um… that's a dead tree," Chris pointed out as Applejack looks up and blushes in embarrassment.

"I knew that," Applejack replies back in a deadpanned tone as she walks away.

"Listen AJ, I'm not done yet, I also wanting to discuss what happened in Sugarcube Corner and…"

"Chris," Applejack stands around and stares back at Chris, stopping him in his tracks as she looks at him sternly, "I'm a little too busy at the moment to listen to any lectures right now, so please go home ah got work to do."

"But, just let me help for just a minute!" Chris pleaded trying to find some way to convince Applejack to let me help her even for a moment but it didn't seem like the cowgirl pony would listen.

Applejack groans as she hears the same old song again, "Ugh… no, no, NO! How many times do ah gotta to say it? Ah don't need no help from nopony!"

With that note Applejack ends their conversation as she gallops away leaving Chris all alone and no way of catching up to her, wherever she is going, as she leaves Sweet Apple Acres possible to fulfill another promise that will end in disaster.

"She didn't listen," Chris sighs and feels ashamed at himself for his feeble attempts to persuade Applejack to let him help and curses himself to try better next time to get her to listen, "Man… I didn't think she would take it the wrong way, she's more stubborn than a mule!"

At that point, a mule neighs right now to Chris as the boy jumps a few feet away from the mule.

"Oh! Where did you come from?" Was the first thing that Chris popped into his mind and then looks away sheepishly realizing his earlier comment, "Oh… um… I didn't mean anything bad about that!"

"It's alright, none taken," the Donkey smiles which in turn lets Chris sigh in relief.

The boy looks off where Applejack ran off to and hopes she doesn't stain herself and tries to think of a way to let Twilight come back here again to try to talk some sense into her.


Chris wanders back into Ponyville after his failed attempt of persuading Applejack to get some help with her work or at least rest and now wonders how Twilight going to take it when he tells her? Chris ponders what to do next, but in the back of his head a similar event had played out in his lifetime back home if he can recalled. Yes, it's just the same with Applejack and tries hard to remember how it ends clearly sensing that it resolved itself somehow.

Lost in thought, Chris manages to look up and spots Twilight trotting by, humming happily, as she looks in his direction and smiles walking towards him. Giving a little nervous sigh he braces himself to report back to Twilight.

"Chris, there you are!" Twilight chirped happily as she stopped in front of him, "So how did things go with Applejack? Did you manage to convince her?"

Chris gives a nervous chuckle as Twilight raises her brow at that, with sinking suspicious of what happened, "Yeah, about that…," Chris drops his head in shame, "I couldn't manage to convince. She's really stubborn, but I don't want to give up either."

Twilight sighs disappointingly but smiles back at the human boy, "It's alright, Applejack is a stubborn pony but she's means no harm… even though her work is causing problems with her friends. Let's think of a way together to… *gasp*!"

Chris blinked as Twilight suddenly gasped in the end, "What's wrong?" he asked questionable as he looked in the direction she was facing and his shock and confusion etched into his face as he saw what Twilight saw.

Throughout Ponyville there were many ponies laying on the ground as though something attacked or scared to death. Was it another stampede? How many ponies were hurt? How did this something? Thoughts circle through both Twilight and Chris' heads as the approached a group of ponies on the floor, who are Rose, Lily, and Daisy.

"The horror! The horror!" the raspberry and light raspberry streak mane, pale yellowish white pony Rose bellowed.

"It was awful!" the pale amber mane, raspberry-colored pony Lily cried out.

"A disaster! A horrible, horrible disaster!" the lime green mane, pale magenta pony Daisy cringed.

"I… don't follow," Chris spoke in a questionable tone looking around Ponyville to seeing nothing wrong with their houses.

"Yeah, I don't get it either," Twilight agreed.

"Our gardens, destroyed," Lily said as she rushed to her ruined garden fields.

"Every last flower, devoured," Rose as she looks over her eaten potted flowers ready to cry.

And Daisy being dramatic cried out, "By… by… BUNNIES!"

"Bunnies?" Chris tried his best to stifle his chuckle finding the oddity of it, "How bad could bunnies possible be?"

Twilight tapped his side with a deadpanned look and pointed off in the other direction where they see Fluttershy trying to round up the baby bunnies all around Ponyville eating everything vegetable in sight.

"Oh my," Fluttershy panicked as she tries to stop the baby bunnies from eating everything and get them back home, "Oh… please stop, little bunnies. Oh no! Please, let's go home. Oh my goodness."

"Oh," Chris spoke in a calm manner though his eyes widen in surprise, "That is bad."

"Alright," Twilight narrowed her eyes in sheer determine, "Enough is enough! We need to get Applejack to her senses now."

"Yeah, this just like the time with… oh!" Chris suddenly realizes as a piece of his memory came back, as there WAS someone who refused to ask for helped and wanted to do things their own way, "I think I now know what to say to Applejack this time around and I have a feeling she'll listen this time."

"Are you sure?" Twilight looked up to Chris worried a bit, hoping he's not pushing myself too hard this time, "I don't want to strain yourself and you don't have to go alone, I'll come too."

Chris shakes his head, "It's alright, I know just want to say this time, but even if she asks for help I'm not sure both Applejack and myself could finish clearing up the rest of the apple trees."

Twilight nods to let Chris go again, seeing the confidence in his eyes realizing he can do this time, however the trouble leaves the apple trees and Twilight ponders a bit and then dons on an idea as her eyes light up, "I think I know what to do," Twilight looks up and smiles at Chris, "You go on ahead, I'll catch up to you later."

Chris raises a brow as Twilight gallops away with her shouting back to him, "Don't worry, everything will be all cleared when I get there."

Chris smiles as he heads back to Sweet Apple Acres once more.


"Must… *gasp* keep… *gasp* buckin'… just… *gasp* a few… *gasp* more," Applejack pants as she keeps on kicking the apple tree to knock down the apples into the baskets tied to her sides, clearly beyond exhausted as she continues kicking and her breathing becoming more hectic, "Must finish harvestin'."

Just as Applejack was busy kicking the tree, Chris approaches her from the distance as he watches her carefully. Just a few feet away from her Chris stops in his track, nervous a bit and tries his best to collect his thoughts so he can voice his reason perfectly, hopefully, so he can get through to Applejack, takes a deep breath and walks up to her.

"AJ, I need to speak to you," Chris called out to her with a strong and calm voice, "I know you don't want any help with harvesting the apple trees, but your workaholic attitude has been causing more problems than just yourself. You flung Rainbow Dash across Ponyville, practically poisoned Pinkie Pie and other ponies by mistake, and scared Fluttershy's bundle of new baby bunnies. I know what you said before, but you must know deep down this isn't right and I don't care how many times you blow me off… I'm going to help you, no matter what you say!"

Applejack kicks the apple tree one more time and the rest of the apples fall into her baskets, smiles to herself, and looks at Chris with a satisfied look in her eyes, "Ha! No, ah don't. Look, ah did it," Applejack nods her head in the direction of the fields as Chris follows her vision to see the many fields of apple trees empty of apples, "Ah harvested the entire Sweet Apple Acres without either yours or Twilight's help. How d'ya like them apples?"

At this point Big Macintosh, somehow without either Applejack or Chris noticing him approaching them, appears besides Applejack which slightly surprised the both of them and Big Mac looks in the another direction.

"Um, how do you like them apples?" Big Mac points out as both Applejack and Chris look where Big Mac wanted them to see, though his comment was more direct at Applejack, where the another half of the apple orchard was with apples still aplenty in plain sight.

The sight and knowledge that Applejack only managed to finish half of the apple trees was utterly staggering that is threaten to overwhelm her senses and look on with horror and shock that there were more to be done and mumbled to herself, "Where'd all the apples…?"

Applejack continued to mutter unintelligent gibberish under her breath as the sight was too much, coupled with the fact was she extremely tired and wore out, that she fainted and collapsed with both Chris and Big Mac looking on with worry.

Chris sighs softly as he looks at Big Mac, "Let's get a towel and a bucket of cold water."

The big red pony nods and the two of them go fetch a towel and a bucket of cold water for Applejack.

A few hours has passed since Applejack fainted and she finally begins to stir as she hears a voice calling out to her as she slowly opens her eyes to the human boy looking down on her.

"Applejack? AJ, you finally awake?" Chris asked in a worried tone as he takes off the wet towel from Applejack's head and places back into the bucket of water to sit, having feel the cold refreshing touch of the wet towel Applejack looked much better and relaxed.

"Huh? What happened?" Applejack tried to get up quickly, but Chris stopped her from raising up too fast and slowly helped her to her hooves, "Ah could've swore ah saw more apple trees left to be buckin'… oh right, there are more aren't there?"

Chris simply nods at her as he sits down next to her.

"What am ah going to do? This will definitely take a couple of extra days to finish!" Applejack laments as she hangs her head in defeat.

Chris chuckled to himself as Applejack admits defeat as the amber pony slightly glares at him, "And what is so darn funny?"

"Nothing… it's just that you remind me of someone I know," Chris reminisces a bit as he says that looking up into the sky as Applejack blinks and looks at him curiously.

"Who?" Applejack couldn't help but asked, seeing as Chris has amnesia and it seems like another piece of his memory came back to him and wants to know more about him and this person who he is referring to as he mentions he had no friends before coming to Equestria.

"Just a stubborn boy I know, he always wanted to the work himself no matter how many times his aunt or uncle wanted to help especially regarding his drawings. Also wanted to prove himself a capable young adult and tried learning and doing everything on his own, never really going anywhere with his work," Chris went on explaining to Applejack though a glimmer in his eyes suggest his was talking out of fond memories to himself.

"He did?" Applejack's eyes lit up with curiosity… was this boy?

"You see… it was nothing major, but he wanted to win an art contest and earn some money for his family, but no matter what he couldn't get his art just right no matter how many days he spent working on it and when he went to do some housework he screwed up on every task without a wink of sleep, wanting to show he could be responsible on his own, but it was a foolish and childish endeavor despite the thoughtfulness behind it," Chris smiles and chuckles to himself as he recalls with Applejack sitting and listen patiently for him to finish the story.

"And what happen next?"

"Well you see… the contest was coming ever closer to the end and his art never really improved because he wasn't really sure what to do, even questioning if he really was an artist even if he loved drawing, and the books he was reading didn't really help with his understanding of drawing complex shapes," a look of solemn etches into Chris' smile as he recalls it, "But then his aunt came next to him and asked this question to him."

Chris looks at Applejack this time as she looks back in wonder and curiosity as he tells her the question:

"Chris, why is it you don't want help? There is nothing wrong with asking for help and your uncle and I have asked you for help for such a long time. Helping out others is a wonderful thing, but having those you helped is just as wonderful, right? Since you helped me can't I help you just the same?"

Applejack blinked in surprise at the simple, but honest and direct question Chris' aunt has asked him.

"And you know what… I wasn't sure why I didn't want any help, maybe because of some foolish pride or whatnot, but she was right. They always helped me out and it felt nice to help them, but when I realize I couldn't do or finish my own project and how much problems I caused them I asked her if she could teach me her tricks… and guess what? It felt just a great as helping someone out and I was extremely happy I didn't have to do it alone," Chris smiles brightly towards Applejack as the amber pony lets what he said sink in, "So, Applejack do you understand? You helped so many ponies before when they asked for it and they didn't feel ashamed doing so, so can't your friends that you help also help you?"

Applejack's eyes dart back and forth when her head looking down to the ground and gives a big sigh, "Yer right, you win. Ah was pretty foolish to try this on mah own and ah shouldn't feel ashamed for asking mah friends for help since I've helped them plenty of times. Sorry Chris for pushing you away like that, can you forgive and can ah ask for yer help?"

"Of course!" Chris answers back warmly as he gives Applejack a hug, "You can count on me!"

"By the way… what happened with the contest?" Applejack was curious to know how that went.

"Oh that?" Chris looks up pondering a bit, "Ah… I didn't win, but third place wasn't all that bad and we did earn some prize money as well. But having my aunt help me with my artwork already makes me feel like a winner, I don't mind I didn't win one bit."

Applejack smiles at his sincerity and modest answer, slightly surprise at the young boy's maturity and yet wonders why no one liked him back home.

"That was a great story Chris," Twilight calls out from behind them as both Applejack and Chris turn around to see Twilight and the rest of their friends, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, and Spike.

"Yeah it really was a sweet and wonder story!" Pinkie Pie exclaims as she bounces around, "But I'm sad you didn't win, but you had fun right?"

Chris simply smiles to let her know as she smiles back.

"Oh, and everypony," Applejack looks away sheepishly as she tries to talk to her friends, "If ya don't mind, ah could really use yer help."

"We know already," Twilight smiles, "And of course we'll help."

Applejack practically jumps for joy as Twilight accepts to help her as everypony, dragon, and human being helping Applejack harvest the rest of the apples from the apple orchards as Big Mac looks on from the distance with a big smile on his face.

"Thank ya Twilight and Chris, ah knew ya two could do it."


Hours passed by like minutes as everypony, dragon, and human harvested the apple tress which sadly Chris found difficult to do as performing a roundhouse kick to the tree hurt his shin more than knocking down the apples despite his slightly enhanced strength and bellowed in pain quietly and opts to stick to sidekicks which were less painful but he was slowly than the others however Applejack was there to help him and the two grow closer together as friends as they helped each other out.

"How about y'all take a little break? Ah got some fine apple juice waitin' for ya!" Applejack calls out to her friends as she pushes a cart with drinks on them, and as everypony, dragon, and human sit around the cart and take their drinks Applejack sighs, "Girls, Chris, Spike ah can't thank ya enough for this help. I was acting a bit stubborn."

Chris coughs, "A bit?"

"Like you're one to talk," Twilight counters back at him which Chris smiles sheepishly at her and the both of them laugh a bit.

"Okay. A mite stubborn, and I'm awful sorry," Applejack bows her head apologetically, "Now ah know the town gave me the Prize Pony award, but the real award is having y'all as my friends… especially you Chris. You've been the most helpful and trusting friend ah could ask for."

"I wouldn't know about that," Chris shies away as he scratches the side of his face, "It's not like I did anything special."

"But you did," Twilight vouched for him and smiles, "You kept on trying to convince and help Applejack when she didn't want it in the first place, and what I learned from watching you two about friendship is that it's always great to have somepony, or someone in your case, to help others and that friendship is about giving to our friends as well as accepting what are friends have to offer."

"Geez, Twilight, you're making me blush," Chris looks down sheepishly, "Hmm… but didn't I hear you say that not too long ago? While you were writing a letter?"

"Yup, I have to write to Princess Celestia about the importance of friendship I've learned while in Ponyville and both you and Applejack have shown me another important lesson," Twilight answers Chris' question with a smile.

"Phew! That applebucking sure made me hungry," Rainbow Dash says after taking a sip from her apple juice.

"I'll say… sadly I have to adapt to eating just fruit and vegetables here but it ain't all bad," Chris sighs.

"What do you mean by that?" Twilight raises her brow, "Don't humans eat fruit and vegetable everyday?"

"Oh!" Chris raises in alert and stutters a bit, not sure how to explain it to them without alarming them, "Well you see… humans, well do eat fruit and vegetables back home, are actually… hmm, omnivores, so you see… we also eat… ummm…"

"Wait… humans are omnivores?!" Twilight jumped in surprised, clearly shocked by that realization.

"Oh! So Chris is an omnivore! Omnivore! Omnivore!" Pinkie Pie jumps around happily, "Um, what's an omnivore?"

"Oh… well, you see here girls," Twilight clears her throat as she glances at Chris who is looking down ashamed, "Omnivores means he eats both plants, like fruit and vegetables, and… meat, like wolves and other predators do, so…"

"Wait! Humans eat meat!?" Rainbow Dash jolts her head up in surprise as everypony looks at Chris.

"So… does that mean you eat ponies too?" Fluttershy asked nervously as she lowers herself behind the cart.

"What?! No!" Chris cried out, a little hurt that Fluttershy would react like that, "Humans don't eat ponies… sure we eat meat but no once have I heard a human eating a pony before! I promise you that! Besides there's humans who choose to be pure vegetarian so we can survive without meat… but I am going to miss the protein and the taste. It's just how we are... I'm sorry to alarm you girls, but I promise I won't eat meat as long as I'm here in Equestria."

"Alright, I believe ya," Applejack smiles, "I know I can trust ya and I know ya wouldn't do anything to harm anypony around here."

"Yeah, I mean it's a little surprising you eat meat, but what animal doesn't eat meat?" Rainbow Dash nods as she floats back down and sits next to Chris, "Besides you're one of us, it doesn't matter to us if you eat meat or not."

"You're right… sorry for doubting you Chris," Fluttershy apologizes as she moves closer to Chris, smiling at him which helped Chris sigh in relief.

"We know you wouldn't do anything to harm us, darling, but will you be alright… with your change in diet?" Rarity concernedly.

"Don't worry, I'll be alright… plus I do love my sweets!" Chris smiles which Pinkie Pie also smiles in response, "Though I can't eat too much or else I'll get fat easily."

After settling down a bit after learning about humans being omnivores as everypony chatted amongst themselves about various things, and Chris ponders to himself about getting a job and earning some income to help at Twilight's house as he doesn't want to be a burden to her or cost her a lot of living expenses.

"Applejack, can I have a word with you?" Chris calls out as Applejack as she finishes taking a sip from her drink and looks at the human boy.

"Something I can help ya with sugercube?" Applejack smiles at Chris sweetly.

"Yeah, I was wondering," Chris looks to the side bashfully, a little nervous asking her out of the blue like this, "If it's OK with you if I can work here attending the fields and such."

"Huh?" Applejack was a little surprised by the request but nodded, "Well of course ya can work here, but mite ah ask why?"

"Well you see, I'm staying at Twilight's place but I don't want to be a burden on her and add extra to her living expenses so I want to do what I can and earn some income as well to help out and pay for the food and such that I use there," Chris answers honestly, "Is that OK?"

"*Sigh* Chris… what did I tell you," Twilight overhearing his reason to work at Sweet Apple Acres, "You don't have to worry about it, but if you feel so strongly about I won't stop you. You're a stubborn person but you're also a sweet and helpful individual."

"Geez Twilight, was that complain or an insult?" Chris looked at the purple unicorn with a smug look as the unicorn also returned his sassy remark with her own smug look.

The girls giggled around them as Applejack agrees to let Chris work here with her and seems very happy and content that he'll be here to help her, now that she's alright with asking others for help. Just as everything was settling down Spike sits next to Chris and smiles at him.

"So you're going to be helping out with Applejack from now on, huh?" Spike asks Chris as he takes a sip from his apple juice, but his tone of voice hints to a subtle and hidden agenda with the smug look in his eyes as he asked this question.

"Yeah, so I hope you aren't too lonely without me helping you out at Twilight's place from time to time," Chris said worried that Spike will have difficulty with some of the chores.

"Nah, don't worry about it dude," Spike smiles as he narrows his eyes in a suspicious gesture, "So… is there any reason why you want to work at Sweet Apple Acres… especially with Applejack?"

"Huh? What do you mean by that?" Chris raises a brow at Spike's strange question, not liking where this was going.

"I'm just saying… it seems to be you want to work here not because of the job, but to be closer to Applejack," Spike said in a teasing tone.

"What does…? *Gasp*!" Chris' eyes shot wide up as it dons on him what Spike is really trying to say here and blushes madly at it, "W-W-What!? No! It's nothing like that! We're just friends and besides she's a pony and I'm a human… it wouldn't work like that since it's too strange!"

"Why? I mean don't you like or think she's pretty? What does being two different species have to do with it?" Spike asked an honest question which stops Chris in his tracks.

Why? Well it's obvious even if humans and ponies are mammals it wouldn't work and besides Applejack or any of the ponies wouldn't be interest in forming a relationship with a human and no less than himself. Though if Chris was a pony himself it might be a different story, but still his mind set is that of a human… as he looks at Applejack and blushes away thinking about what Spike just said.

"Oh! I almost forgot!" Spike calls out as he pulls something out from a bag he had as everypony around him gathered around.

"What is it Spike?" Twilight asked and Chris was thankful that the girls were earshot away from Spike's question.

"I got the perfect treat for the occasion, here you go!" Spike smiles as he pulls out the same muffins that Applejack made this afternoon and everypony backed away.

"Eeew… Spike , I threw those all away," Pinkie Pie frowns at the muffins, something Chris didn't think Pinkie Pie was capable of doing since it's… Pinkie Pie, as the pink pony raises her brow curious how Spike has them, "Where'd you get them?"

"From the trash."

Everypony around him went 'ew' as he mentioned that and can't believe Spike went into the garbage to get those… 'muffins' to munch on. Even Chris was taken aback.

"Dude! That's nasty!" Chris cringed.

"What? They're not that bad!" Spike defends the muffins he likes so much, "Just a nibble? Come on." Spike shows the muffin to everypony and person and all of them shake their heads.

Chris shakes his head in response as he looks at Applejack's direction as Spike just shrugs and eats his muffins, which further disgusted the girls, and Chris couldn't help stare at Applejack a little longer after what Spike said and suddenly realizes he's staring too much and looks away with a slight blush on his face.

Though he doesn't say it out loud there's one thing he's admits to himself even if they're two different species and that is… Applejack really is pretty, especially her freckles which make her even cuter.


EPISODE 4 END

Author's Note:

Hey there again guys! Here's my first attempt on an episode-based chapter from the actual show with a few changes to include my own character and make it a little more unique and I more you guys enjoyed it regardless, though hopefully I'll improve overtime as I continue my story and I would like some constructive criticism to improve and not make it the same old thing with the episodes. However it was tricky as heck to get it right and feel like I could've done better with the dialogue.

And just to let you know I had to skip out on some scenes from the show when writing this chapter, because if I did the chapter would've been MUCH longer and seeing this is an Episode-based chapter I'm sure most if not all of you have already seen the episode and know what happens in it and didn't want the chapter to go over 20,000 words and I doubt all of you, even if you love this story, would want to read a 20,000 word chapter.

By the way I like to mention I forgot to add in the scene where Chris gets the Galloping Gala ticket from Princess Celestia last chapter as he was suppose to get but it flew over my head at the time as I was more worried about making the chapter too long, so I added the scene here where he mentions he got the ticket from her so he can go with his friends when the time comes. Hopefully I did a good job with that scene.

I like to apologize to my readers about the constant delay with this chapter as I intended to release the chapters at least once a week if I could, but unfortunately schoolwork, homework, and work has taken up a lot of my time though I've also been preoccupied by my new games such as Zone of the Enders HD Collection for the PS3 and Ragnarok Odyssey for the Vita and eventually Persona 4 Golden and other great games. Plus I went on a little trip to the Salem Witch Festival a little ways back.

Also I've been having a LOT of writer's block when it comes to writing in this chapter even though this is based on the episode of the show because I wanted to make the original scenes to incorporate my OC, Chris Corona, into the story and scenes without coming off uninspiring or taken too much of someone else' idea which is quite challenging even though I have a lot of original ideas for my story which I hope to continue with. I plan to end this story after the Season 2 Arc with an Original Arc after it as I didn't have plans to do a Season 3 Arc for this story despite the announcement of it however upon seeing the five minute preview of it ideas are brewing in my head so I plan to make a sequel story focusing on the Season 3 events… though I'm not entirely sure where to go with it until Season 3 airs is what I was originally going to have IF I had finish this chapter in time before Season 3 aired and I wanted to post my chapter on the day Season 3 aired but due to certain circumstances I couldn't make it on time but better late than never, right? However after much debating I plan to write a sequel story one day after this one is done during Season 3… but I won't tell what it's going to be!

I hope you found this chapter enjoyable and I'm going to let you know that these are the episodes I'm NOT going to cover in my story and instead by taken place with original chapters focused on my character getting to know some of the background ponies and these the chapters I'm not covering: Look Before You Sleep, Swarm of the Century, Feeling Pinkie Keen, and A Bird in the Hoof episodes. Though I've been skeptically about doing the Winter Wrap Up but when we come to it we'll come to it. However I plan on making references to those events happening. Also I apologize for making this chapter EXTREMELY long as I wanted to go into detail and such, especially the original scenes, but I went overboard and I know not a lot of people want to read a SUPER LONG chapter that's like a novel chapter length so hopefully when I write the next chapter it is shorter.

One more thing I like to mention, a few of you readers commented on my character being too one-dimension or was too trusting so I'm going to try my best to show more of my character and so faults to him. I'll focus on his intensity of focusing on one item for far too long and blocking out others around him so cannot pay attention until someone really grabs his interest and this happens a lot when he's reading or drawing, he's a worrywart so I'll focus on that bit as well in the upcoming chapters especially in Dragonshy showing his concern for his friends and bites his fingernail as a sign of weakness, and he'll come off as too trusting and too forgiving as he's now experience friendship from every being he meets in Equestria so in a sense it causes him to open up too much. Hope that's good enough for now!

Anyway take care! This is VirusChris signing off! It's coming, it's coming! The premiere of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Season 3 was awesome and I hope every brony enjoyed it as well!

Comments ( 71 )

holy fuck!
52,517 words total?!?
...
...
...
...
...
i1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj580/charlieg1999/Mfwiseethiskindofshitonfacebook_aae3d31bc0f5234ebc0ff8d9bd34779d.gif
that's more then i write a year, im a slow writer

1935603
I wrote those chapters are separate dates and posted them on FanFiction.net first. The first two chapters were originally one split into two and the third and fourth ones were a few months apart. I'll be working on chapter 5 right away!

It seems you want my attention.
It's yours.
Now what?

1935755
Um... enjoy the story?

1935758
My enjoyment was the subtle implication of the comment.
I suppose my dry sense of humor doesn't really convert well to text, I apologize.

1935761
No, I got your subtle message of you liking it. Just wanted to reply to your last sentence... guess I shouldn't have looked a gift horse in the mouth? :derpytongue2:

I will give this a read later.
Wonder if the rating will go up.
So the character has mulptiple love interest at the same time? Like it Xenophillia? That is what a heram is. I ask because the last time I seen a author say light heram he meant tha his character will just be friends with multiole people, which was just incorect usage of the wording he chose.

1935785
Hmm... a Harem is a group of characters (usually of the opposite gender of the main character, and mostly a guy with a LOT of girls liking him scenario) falling in love with one character and want to be with that person. So in a sense it's basically one guy with a lot of girlfriends at the same time or a lot girls competing for him. Look up wikipedia for a more solid and better explanation about it.

For this story, when I mean "light" Harem I mean it's not a HEAVY influence Harem story and it's basically the girls liking him as a friend first until they gradually fall in love with him and in the end he chooses one of them to be his girlfriend/wife. Like I said it's more of a "fluff" vibe to it then heavy romance. Kinda hard to explain it seems. ^_^;

1935810
If that is the case then I wouldn't call this a heram. It sounds like that they will just compete for his affection until he chooses. Like you said, a heram is when a character has multiple love interest at the same time, that isn't cheeting. I suppose you could get away with it if you have him date each of his love interest at least once before he chooses. Though i still wouldn't call it a heram.
Eh. To each his own.

1935849
Well there is a Harem Ending planned where he gets them all without any of them fighting over him or feel like they're "cheated". Like I said it was tricky to explain and I don't think I did a good job conveying it.

1935858

The ever (in)famous Tenchi Solution, of course. . .

1935858
Eh. I can't say.
I can think of a way that ending could happen. The one tha he chooses compromises with the others in agreeing to share, and they convince him to go along with it.

1935899
You'll just have to wait and see! :D
It's going to be a long while before I get there. There's going to be over 60 chapters in this story...

1935897
I am a FAN of that series! ^_^

I really hope you don't plan on going through each episode... That would take a looooonnng:ajsleepy: time and isn't very entertaining since we've all seen it before at least a dozen times. There are also episodes I didn't like and prefer never aired:pinkiegasp:(shocker i know). I prefer custom stories and chapters.:twilightsmile: Even if it goes very differently than what happened in the show it's unique and something new to read.:pinkiehappy: I am OK with a harem just so you know.:yay:

1936853 I'm kind of hoping it's relatively similar to each episode though with a twist, so you would only know it was similar if you tried to compare them.

1939069 I guess that'd be fine but each has gotta have a different ending. Cause knowing the endings makes reading them fairly dull.

1940154 I agree with you on that, though sometimes knowing the end doesn't ruin it, think of Final Destination, you know most of them are going to die, but you watch it to see how...

Eh how is Chris stubborn? He didn't ask over and over, the same thing…is anyone was stubborn was Twilight and her ways of teaching…I mean, test? 20 books? Overreacting in learning history? Sorry but I don't see the why…granted I will be curious about the history, but the polite will be allow me to read at my own pace…not bombarding me with books and returning me to school.

Well, at least he accepted and I hope it will only will last a couple of weeks, I mean, so he can spend time with the rest, just suggesting that give him a little more freedom, the way you put, almost make Twilight like his mother, but well is your story and I bet you have everything plan for this

P.S: Please, let lose the whole study thing with Twilight, I know is to keep her in character, but what everybody in this story miss is that Twilight is more of a guide and a lider, not a teacher, there is a difference (A lider guide and suggest when they ask them for help, a teacher, well teach) You understand what I mean? Thanks for listen to me and at least consider mi suggestion

Awesome chapter! I can't wait for more! :pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy:

This story is very good and can you get the next chapter out ASAP please! :pinkiehappy: :yay:

1943601
I'm glad you like this story and I just started on CH5! Though I don't plan to release UNTIL chapter 6 is also done... along with finishing the cover art for my story. It's just missing the "symbol" for this story which is going to be underneath the "Courage of Corona" text, and my human character Chris in MLP: FiM style, and finally one more character.

But I shall have the next chapter done post-haste! :twilightsmile:

1946184
I know, but SHONENJUMPBOY gave me permission to go with the scenes but I plan to make original scenes from here on not. Apologizes... didn't mean to do that. ^_^;

How far are you with the chapters?

2084894

Just 4 chapters so far... working on the 5th one right now.

This story will be at LEAST 60 chapters long, but it's going to be more than that.

2089544
Is the 5 chapter coming up soon?

2110494
I'm working on it, been kinda busy for a while and my house recently lost power and internet due to the weather (darn Pegasi), and I won't post Chapter 5 until Chapter 6 is done too. I'm planning on updating the story with two new chapters... going to take a bit more time I ensure you.

Sorry for the wait my friends. :twilightsheepish:

2112248
Its ok, oh and if its possible can you lay low the bar with Twilight teaching, the last chapter make me feel like Twilight had a chain and boll chain to the poor guy. I mean, I completely agree with you about the learning and Twilight is the best candidate, but 24 hours and 7 books in one day? That is not exactly funny, is a little more cruel, but hey, she is learning about friendship, and is yet to learn to don't exaggerated with things. Bottom line, please make the study don't be strict and so long, I would like him to go out, to play, not to get force to study every minute, that is not fun (not in my opinion at least) that is in words of Rainbow Dash "lame"

Maybe you can put a chapter where that happen and thinks relax a little with the study, him just finished after a couple of days, or better yet he just can take it anymore and just run away, and after some adventure (possible in the ever free) everything get solve.
Oh and explore the idea you present to us about he wanting to be a knight, I'm sure Celestia will love to have a friend that see the mare first and then the crown

P.S: Did that bird in the first chapter will make an appearance latter? I would like if it turns out that bird will become his new pet

2112404
Funny thing that, in the beginning of Chapter 5 Twilight address that little "teaching" issues and pulls back on it, stating that she indeed was going a little overboard... being that she's never really teach before and loves to study a bit... and has talked with Chris, off-screen, to have him study at his own pace but will quiz him every two weeks to make sure he is studying and that he's got a good knowledge about Equestria. He's new to the world and she doesn't want him to get lost in it or confused about certain customs that her world might have that his world doesn't and is looking out for him.

Well the "knight" was more of a joke towards Celestia to pal around with, though I might entertain such an idea in the future. Chris will treat her like royalty when the situation calls it, but to him Celestia is his friend first, princess second.

And I'm a bit surprised you picked up on that "little bird" bit in the first chapter, and yes that little baby bird will might a reappear again soon... but no, the baby bird wasn't planned on being Chris' pet in the future, I already had that one planned out which is something you don't usually see people have as a pet but see sometimes in the night. The baby bird is a Blue Jay bird to be precised, unless I stated something else otherwise, but he will be Chris' friend instead of pet and might have the bird appear more often in the future.

And Chris' pet will be a Raccoon called "Mask"... who shares Chris' artistic nature and paints with him. Funny thing is, Chris is trying to come up with some new drawing ideas and the raccoon pops up and starts doodling on his canvas and eventually the two bonded and in an unexpected way becomes Chris' pet in the future... and I plan to have more of the characters' pets have some cameo appearances in the chapters now.

Man listen to me... I'm spoiling a bit of my story already. ^_^;

PS: By the way I have the name of the sequel to My Little Pony: Courage of Corona ready and the plot all set too, though I might have to make a few changes with Season 3's finale events, and the name of the sequel is called My Little Pony: Shadows of Corona and will be a little bit more darker than the first story and the actually show for various reasons but is also a short sequel about the same length as Season 3 which the sequel takes place.

And I have ideas dancing in my head about a third story, making my "Corona" series a trilogy, because I saw a character from the My Little Pony universe that would be the PERFECT villain to appear in it... but until I get to that point with the sequel I'll have to jot it down as a "maybe" but like to consider making it.

I'm glad you're enjoying my story and have been patient enough to wait for the next set of chapters and I'll do my best to get them done... though I might be a little busy for the next two days as I plan to draw some Valentine's Day pictures... including a Chris and Twilight "Valentine's Day" picture (please note this just for fun and I plan to do a pairing with all of the Mare 6 with the Valentine's Day special but only Twilight will be available at that point... hopefully) though Chris will appear in Pony form.

While you wait, here's a drawing I made to show what Chris' Pony form would look like if he were transformed into a Pony:
th00.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2013/034/c/f/my_little_pony___chris_crimson_corona__sketch__by_viruschris-d5ts0kz.png

Please note that it's a work-in-process (WIP) and it's a simply sketch so he's incomplete at the moment. I plan to color him in, in Paint Tool Sai.
Hope you enjoy the drawing! I promise I'll have the chapters out ASAP! :pinkiehappy:

2115808
Don't worry I can wait and for the pairing don't putting in a relationship with one of the girls, just yet, I like what you do that one chapter they said that he has something with one mare the next he has something with another, is entertaining, and perhaps you can make at some point a chapter where Chris gets in trouble because the press thinks he has something with one of the princess and they just don't leave him alone.

Oh and without spoilers, did Chris will find a job of his own in the near future?

2116143
Of course, the Valentine's Day picture is just for fun! No pairings or relationships yet in the story, just a few subtle hints here and there in the Season 1 story arc, and the Season 2 story arc will more have more romance nods to it. And the chapter you were referring to... the second chapter where Pinkie Pie mentions how Chris is like the "ultimate best friend ever" seeing as he has a lot in common with the Mare 6 in the hospital? Or were you referring to another chapter and scene?

And Chris getting in trouble with the media/press because of his friendship where he is friends with Princess Celestia, but the press misinterpreting their friendship and think there's more to it than meets the eye? Truth be told I have no plans to do something like, but I might make sure characters remark on his closeness to Princess Celestia in a teasing way though I'll give the press idea some thoughts.

And Chris does have a job... he does various odd jobs for most ponies in Ponyville. Basically he helps out at Applejack's home, helps out with Rarity with fashion designs (with drawing designs and some ideas), and helps other ponies out. So that's basically what he will do for "jobs"... a freelance worker who does anything to show his adaptable.

Anything else? Oh and I'm surprised you didn't comment on the drawing I posted in my last reply... what do you think of it, even though it's incomplete?

2119047
Its a good picture, and what you mean with the scene of Pinkie and the hospital, I didn't get it. I only mention that in the chapter he meet Celestia Spike and other tease him, and then when he is with Rarity there were some hints too, that kind of thing you make in general, that is interesting to see and new compare of what usually happen with humans in Equestria.

Oh and did he will get some alone time with some of the main six from chapter to chapter, like in the ep where Rarity is ponynap the Diamonds take him too thinking he is one of them and then just putting him helping Rarity.
Or when AJ and Dash where betting to see how is best he enter the race too and end 3 place or something like that

Did that could happen?

2119088
First off, a few grammar mistakes that tripped me up a bit but I get the message.

You didn't really mention which chapter and I was thinking the scene at the hospital with Pinkie Pie's comment when Chris has shy side like Fluttershy, an energetic side like Pinkie Pie, knowledge of different cultures which flows well with Twilight's personality, has a cool side like Rainbow Dash when he thinks something is awesome, is a bit honest like Applejack, and seems to be fashionable because of his clothes which Rarity likes. That's what I was thinking.

But it was the Celestia scene you mentioned... I just did that scene with the "Legend of Zelda" reference to be funny and to use that reference since it would've been good since some guys like playing knights or heroes to save the princess or damsel and wanted to convey a little bit of that side of Chris as deep down he longs to be with someone... which I'll hint later. And what hints with Rarity? You mean hints about a Chris x Rarity or a Chris x Celestia one? I really did that scene to show off Rarity's personality more and I wanted Chris to spend some time with each of the Mare 6... honestly I really did think or did something to alluded to any subtle romantic hints. I guess that's what caught me off guard with your question. ^_^

And my story with my human character is interesting and new compare to other HiE stories? How so? Is it because I'm taking the romance slow and steady instead of going right into it? Or something else?

I plan to have Chris spend some time with the Mare 6 within the episode-based chapters, like in the next chapter he is buddy up with Pinkie Pie for a bit, but Chris will spend some time with certain Background Ponies in original chapters to bond with and get a little more backside stories to them. And for the Diamond Dog episode one... sort of. I'm not sure if I want Chris to jump down into the hole and tell Spike to go get Twilight and the rest to help or go with Spike and then he gets lost from the group after going into underground. Chris bonds with Spike and Rarity in that one, but it's going to be a challenge to write up original parts to the stories to blend the bonding parts together but I look forward to it!

And you'll have to look forward to what I have planned out in my story... don't want to spoil too much of my story.

I might do original chapters in the Season 2 story arc with Chris spends a little more time with the Mare 6 and have more romance hints between Chris and one of the Mare 6.

PS: I'm glad you like the Pony version of Chris... the cutie mark I have planned for him in that form is a Yin & Yang symbol with 6 Sun Waves around it, like Celestia's, but 3 are white and the other 3 are black to mimic the Yin & Yang theme. His cutie mark represents "Adaptability" as the mark is based on a "solar eclipse" where the sun and moon are aligned together to make the corona from the sun visible and to show that by day or night Chris will help anyone or anypony out and can do about anything (the flares around the symbol represent that with the Yin & Yang symbol meaning the day and night thing and acceptance of any and all things no matter how light or dark they are to show his kindness and bravery to face the unknown).

Well I better get back to work!

2119408
Nice and I was taking the hint with Rarity, with the drawing and all but you confirm me that that was only a friendship bonding, and the Diamond dog I was not referring him jumping, I was referring that one diamond dog kidnap him too, why? Couple of options came to my mind, one of those is that they mistake him for a very deform Diamond Dog with amnesia. About what you are doing different with other HiE stories is like you said, you are taking your time and have fun with giving us clues that he can go with any pony, so far I have never seeing another HiE doing that, usually in the longest the stay without a relationship is 5 or 6 chapters at most.

And nice choose for the cutie mark and his special talent. Rarity will definitely will need just that after the gala, don't said anything about it, I just eager for see how things resolve in that chapter and where did he will meet Luna

2119474
Oh, I see... it was with Rarity. Got'cha.

Oh, that's an interesting insight about the Diamond Dog, but he doesn't exactly look close to a Diamond Dog at all since he's part of the Primate family so I might add that little bit when they first see him discussing what he is until they take a whiff of him to get a better insight on him. But, no, I don't plan to have Chris get kidnapped by the Diamond Dog but he does do a stealth sort of mission to find Rarity and avoids using violence as he's a pacifist and dislike hurting others even though he's taken Tae Kwon Do.

Yeah, I'm glad you like the route I'm going with my HiE story with the romance. I prefer if the romance is built upon not immediately, I can understand a love at first sight being a crush and one-side crush or unrequited love, but I want the group and Chris to bond and get to know each other first before anything like romantic feelings surfacing and there's some sweet bits that the girls appreciate Chris for doing for them which would later lead to them realizing how much he means to him... though we'll get to that later in the future. You won't see any romance until 30 chapters of the story has past, but they will be some subtle hints here and there.

Not only that, there's also even more subtle hints to the main antagonist to this story and it won't be until the Season 2 arc and the end where the antagonist makes more "on set" approach to their plans and troubles they cause which also ties in nicely to the sequel story I have planned out.

Glad you like the cutie mark idea and special talent, which he is a Jack-Of-All-Trades as he's a master of none and does almost everything.

And the Gala part, I have something special in mind with Chris and Rarity in the end that shows he's really sweet side and his oblivious side... he likes romance stories and notices it between others but he's oblivious to those who are interest in him and doesn't see it himself (but he's also in self-denial where he believes there's no one out there for him).

And I plan to have Chris chat with other Background Ponies like Doctor Hooves (aka Time Tuner), Bon Bon, Lyra, and others like them though not much. Actually I plan to have Bon Bon and Lyra talk with Chris in Chapter 5, Doctor Hooves and Vinyl Scratch in Chapter 6, with Lyra being excited to meet Chris with my own view on the "human" meme associate with Lyra. Another thing to note Bon Bon and Lyra will be portrayed as best friends with a sisterly relationship and don't swing that way... for goodness' sake people read into things WAY too much and distort the message there. I always saw them as really close and good friends, like in real life, so I don't understand that pairing some fans go with. Not to be mean or disrespect fans who like that idea and want to go with it, it's there choice, but I've seen that too much in various fanfics I don't see a just regular friendship between them.

And about Luna... she'll appear in the Season 1 story arc in an original chapter that focuses on Chris and her, though I might make her appear earlier in the Princess Celestia original character central chapter where the two meet each other for the first time but Princess Luna is wary of him and later Princess Celestia suggests Luna to spend time with him to get to know him better though she's a bit reluctant as royals don't usually spend time with regular attendants and is a little fearful about him learning of her past. I want to have them struggle with their friendship at the start as Luna appears intimidating to him at first and is put off by her distant and somewhat cold demeanor but overtime in the chapter they learn they have things in common and slowly warm up to each other and when Chris learns about Luna's past... well I'll leave it to the actual chapter but it's a heartwarming chapter for two lonely souls finding a place where they belong.

And Luna won't just immediately fall in love with him or show signs of romantic interest until later on in the Season 2 story arc as they bond so more. I planning out building up the friendship to romance bit overtime so it's more natural and better explanation and reasoning to them having the feelings of love. Or... and I'll hint at Shining Armor and Princess Cadance in the Season 1 story arc, but Cadance won't interact with Chris until Season 2 story arc which has been a challenge because of the Season 2 finale part.

And for the third and final story arc, which is an original story arc, will be... a sad and trialing part of Chris' life in Equestria and you'll be shock what you learn in that part where everything is finally put together with the various hints and puzzles I've hinted throughout the entire story leading up to this moment.

I get shivers just thinking about the ending of the story and I look forward to writing it! ^_^

Do you have any news for your faithfull readers about your current stories whereabouts.

2297419
Aw... sorry about that lack of update on my tale. It's a busy month for me and it's Tax Season where I help out with the family business with filing out taxes and putting in the information so I don't have a lot of time on my hands AND I have my job as well at night and I tend to sleep through the morning.

Also another reason why I haven't updated is about I wanted to finish up on the Cover Art AND I was waiting for the Season 3 finale so I could look at my story and see what to do with the ending and such for the Character Specific Endings and in the meantime I've come up with some new ideas I wanted to add into the story that in certain chapters there will be new scenes where my Protagonist will hang out with the Background Ponies a bit more so it seems more natural of their bonding adventures.

And I plan to add new endings than I originally had in store and I wanted my "Corona" series into a Trilogy so this is Book 1 which covers Season 1 and 2, where Book 2 covers the comic book events between Season 2 and 3 and the story covers Season 3 with original story elements, and the final Book which is an entirely new adventure which I don't think I'll work on Season 4 unless it comes out during the time of my creation of the third story.

I got big plans for this and Chapter 5 will include a few interesting reference and I'm going to add in a Bon Bon and Lyra scene! I cannot wait and I hope you enjoy the way I present them in my story!

Look forward to it!

Update?.......

2307851
Did the next chapter will come up soon?

2571939
Sorry, sorry, sorry! I've not been having any writing muse recently and I haven't gotten a chance to work on the next chapter as much as I wanted!

I will continue it and I'm glad to see support for this story, but these are complicated at home but I will do my best and try to deliver but I want it to be the best it can be with the quality of the chapter and story.

2665940
I will try and get the next chapter done as soon as possible... things are a bit hairy at home but I will try my best.

Thank you for your patience.

2702228
I'm so glad you like this story! :heart:

I will do my best to get the next chapter done and with great quality so you'll enjoy it even better! Please stay tuned! :derpytongue2:

PLEAS ANY UPDATE SOON ???

4299704

Giggled to show it's feminine at least and has a playful attitude and has no worries everything in its plan will go wrong. You can't be malevolent and giggle at the same time?

can you update please this is the best fimfiction (fanfiction) ive read so far UPDATE!

4387886
I will! I've had some of the next chapter done already, but today is a special day for me... it's my little brother's birthday! So I won't be working on my story today, but I promise you I will work on them and try to get them done this month.

Glad you enjoy mt story. :twilightsmile:

Look before you sleep would already be different since Twi has already had a sleepover

4392005

Actually I believe I'm making an original chapter that takes place during that time, I think my OC in Canterlot, and Twilight will mention it at a later chapter.

I'm still looking back at the planned chapters I'm going to make and see where I should follow with the show and insert my own "episodes" and such.

Look forward to the future chapters!

what taking the story so long?

4465847
Complications in real life, sorry. Had a funeral earlier this week as my grandfather's brother died on my birthday. Not exactly a good day to be writing you know? Also I was working on my companion story, Love Troubles Corona, which also sucked up my time writing this story's chapter.

I'll try to get at least ONE chapter posted soon!

Login or register to comment