• Published 7th Jan 2013
  • 355 Views, 6 Comments

The black horde invasion - fieryeye



Aliens are trying to take over Equestria.only the elements of harmony and a mystrious stallion can stop them.

  • ...
 6
 355

The base

THE BASE

CHAPTER 2
Location:Ponyville library
Time: 1.32PM Afternoon
"Spike! Wake up already!"Twilight shouted."what?can't a dragon get some sleep?"Spike replied half-asleep
"No! This morning I was monitoring the telescopes and i found a green meteorite heading towards Manehattan! Maybe i could study it! Then i'll be THE FIRST pony EVER to study a GREEN METEORITE! SPIKE I COULD MAKE HISTORY ITSELF!"Twilight squealed in delight as she said the word study."Fine you win."Spike said.

Location:Manehattan(renamed base of the black horde)
Time: 1.45, Afternoon.
The place was a wreck from the war, bits and pieces of debris and dead ponies lie on the ground. The alien race known as the V’nook from their home planet called ignominus in the minulis universe built their base there. Tall metallic walls and turret towers covering every inch of the Manehattan perimeter. The V’nook soldiers started picking up the dead bodies and brought them to the cloaked alien mothership.There they feast on pony flesh and drank gallons of pony blood.Nopony survived.the soldiers begun work on their new mech army. Piecing the mechanical parts to make more mechanical monstrosities. Making weird metal-rifle shaped things that fire short bursts of deadly light beams.
The V’nook kind was thinking of revenge, destruction, death and domination.
Location: Unknown
Time: 1.50, Afternoon
"It's back. The V’nook. They did remember what happened. They did remember the war."

Location:Canterlot palace
Time 1.45
"OUTRAGEOUS! THIS IS ABSOLUTELY OUTRAGEOUS! The aliens took over MANEHATTAN!?"Princess CelestIa shouted
"Yes your highness!"The captain of the royal guard replied.
"AND YOU SAID IT MADE A WALLED CITY THERE!"
"Yes your highness, well more of a base though."
"Celestia, you aren't thinking of calling the elements of harmony again are you?you did send them on a quest a few days ago you know?"Princess Luna said.
"Well what else can we do sis?"
"I don't know"
Location: Unknown
Time:1.59PM Afternoon
"Well I have no other choice but to get the Elements of harmony to cooperate with me, to help me extinct this race of vermin. They keep Coming back each millennium to invade Equestria."
Location:Ponyville
Time:2.00PM Afternoon
"Hey Rainbowdash, wanna come with me to go investigate the green shooting star?"Twilight shouted
"WHAT THE GREEN SHOOTING STAR THAT I SAW A FEW MINUTES AGO CRASHED!?"Rainbowdash replied sounding surprised
"THAT’S AWESOME! Of course i want to come!"
"Great now any chance you would help me carry my scanning equipment?"Twilight replied, sounding ecstatic
"WAIT YOU CANNOT GO TO MANEHATTAN.IT’S SUICIDE.THE V’NOOKS HAVE OVERUN THAT PLACE AND MADE THEIR BASE.”