• Published 7th Jan 2013
  • 3,347 Views, 112 Comments

Always There - LuigiBoy781



This is a story, a story which tells of one human and his siblings sent to Equestria, and the many complications of love.

  • ...
9
 112
 3,347

Chapter 1: Intro

Chapter 1:Intro

The sun rose from its slumber as a certain pony lay peacefully in bed. Aden slept in his bed with the covers over his face. Minutes later, his bedside clock rang with a familiar sound, causing his eyes to burst open. He raised his hoof slowly as he turned off his clock. Soon the young stallion rose from his bed with a yawn.

"Hmm, wasn't I supposed to go somewhere?" the blue pony asked to himself.

But then he remembered. "Oh no! I have to meet up with Rainbow Dash at the park!" he screamed as he flung his bed sheets in the air. He ran into the bathroom and looked into the mirror. In the mirror he saw a young sixteen year old stallion with a navy blue coat, and a dark blue mane with a maroon colored streak.

Do I look good? he asked himself as he fixed his hair frantically. Then, when he was ready he burst out of his house and into the sky as he unfurled his wings.

He glided through the air as he left his airborne home. "I can't believe I overslept!" he said to himself as he landed on the ground and started galloping down the roads of Ponyville. But then he heard two familiar voices in the distance.

"Okay I have to go," the young stallion said to the purple mare.

"I'll see you when you get back" said the purple mare while walking back into her home.

That purple mare was none other than Ponyville's Twilight Sparkle, and the one next to her was Aden's eight-teen year old brother, Lucent. He was not only his big brother, but he was also an apprentice to Twilight. He was one of Aden's three siblings that were sent to Equestria with him. He was a unicorn with a sliver coat, and a turquoise colored mane. Aden decided to approach his brother to see what was going on.

"Hey, Lucent! Are you going somewhere?" Aden asked in curious tone.

"Oh! Hey Aden, I'm just running some errands for Twilight while she finishes up some important work from Princess Celestia," he said as he strapped on his saddlebags. "Where are you going?" Lucent asked. Aden hadn't realized that he was still on his way to meet Rainbow Dash.

"I'm on my way to meet Rainbow, she's waiting at the park right now," Aden said with a happy expression on his face.

"Ah, I see your on a date with Rainbow. I knew you were going to ask her soon," Lucent teased with a sly smile. Just then Aden's faced grew red with a crimson glow.

"I-It's not a date, Lucent!" Aden yelled as he raised his voice, causing him to get the attention of other ponies that walked by.

"Fine, I get it. Calm down already," Lucent said.

Then Aden breathed in slowly and exhaled shortly after in an effort to calm himself. "Yeah I have to go now or else I'll be late, and you know how Rainbow is when somebody's late," he said with an impatient look.

"Okay see you later... and have fun with your date," Lucent said in a teasing manner as walked away, holding a hoof up to his mouth as he snickered.

"Ugh, whatever," Aden said while continuing his way to the park. But it would be nice if this was date, he thought to himself. Just then Rainbow Dash came into mind as he walked. Aden's face burned bright red every time he thought of her. She's so beautiful with her gorgeous rainbow mane, and her light blue coat. I would give anything just to be by her side.

Ugh, what are you thinking? She's the first friend that you made here, and has always been there for you. She even taught you how to fly! Aden exclaimed in his mind as he walked.

But I have been hanging out with her most of the time. Plus, she's the one who usually invites me.

"I'll just think about this later," he said groaning.

Just then his thoughts were interrupted, while he walked past Carousel boutique. There he was greeted by his two sisters that also came to this world with him. First of all there was Aden's little sister, Melody. She was little unicorn with a shimmering blue coat with an emerald mane. She was just about the age of the notorious Cutie Mark Crusaders, somewhere around the age of ten. Ever since she came to this world, she's been crusading with her three best friends: Apple Bloom, Scootaloo, and Sweetie Belle.

Then there was Aden's older sister, Ruby. She was an earth pony with a white coat, and a stylish red mane. When she came to this world, she helped out Rarity with her fashion designs. Since then, her designs have been selling better than usual. His sister was talking to Rarity but soon noticed her brother walking by. "Good morning Aden, lovely weather we're having," his sister said with her usual upbeat attitude.

"Good morning to you too, and yes, this is lovely weather," Aden replied to his sister. Aden then looked at the clock on a nearby tower as his little sister was telling him about one her crazy adventures. The clock tower read 1:55 p.m.

"Oh...um, sorry to cut this short, but I need to go now. I have to meet somepony in the park at 2:30, and I have to meet up with someone for advice on a couple of stunts before I meet her," Aden said interrupting his younger sister.

The three stopped what they were doing and looked at him with a rather incredulous gaze. "Who's her?" the three asked almost simultaneously, making Aden flinch slightly.

Man, why is everypony freaking out today, he complained to himself. "Um... Rainbow Dash?" he said nervously while backing up a bit.

"You're having a date in the park! Oh that is just absolutely marvelous, and not to mention romantic," Rarity said with excitement as she butt in. But then she just realized the name of her friend.

"You're taking Rainbow on a date! Aden Sky, you're quite the charmer," Rarity said with an impressed look on her face.

"Think whatever you want, but this is not a date! Besides, she's already taken, remember? She's with Soarin," Aden said bluntly as he started trotting off to town. Soon Aden walked into the bustling markets of Ponyville. With all types of ponies all sporting different variations of colors.

Gosh there are so many ponies here today, I guess this just the daily rush hour. Aden thought as he made his way past the crowd and approached Ponyville Cafe, a usual hangout for his friends. There his friend Thunderlane was waiting. He sat at his usual table while he waited for Aden.

"In 3...2...1... and now," Thunderlane said as Aden approached the table.

"Hey Thunderlane" Aden said while taking his seat.

"Right on time, as usual," Thunderlane said, mocking him a bit while keeping a friendly tone.

"Okay, so I was wondering how to-" Aden began to speak before he was interrupted.

"Aden, there's something I really need to tell you, I can help you with other things later" Thunderlane said cutting Aden off mid-sentence as Aden's curiosity rose.

"W-What's wrong?" Aden asked as he raised from his seat, and his voice full of concern.

"Its Soarin, last time I talked to him he told me that he..." Thunderlane said with insecurity.

"He..." Aden said trying to encourage him to move on.

Aden grew impatient with Thunderlane and edged him further, trying to make him tell reveal what was wrong. "He what!" Thunderlane was shocked as he witnessed his friend raise his voice. After finally forcing himself to say it, he told him.

"He told me that he slept with one of his fans last performance, and that he's planning on ditching Rainbow, like, for good." Aden's mind went blank as he processed the information in his mind.

"What!" Aden said in shock. H-How could he do this to her. They've been together for so long. I just don't see what would make him purposely want to cheat on Rainbow Dash!

"Yeah, this is the honest truth, Aden. He says he's not interested in her anymore." Aden paused and thought of what to say next.

"Does... Rainbow know yet?" Aden asked with fear on is face.

"N-No thats why I came to you, so you can break it down to her. You know, since you're one of her best friends,"

"Yeah, I guess you're right," Aden said with confusion.

"So are you going to tell her?" Thunderlane asked.

"I don't know." Aden then looked at the clock. He had to be down at the park in five minutes. "Well, I guess I should be going, I cant keep Rainbow waiting forever" Aden said.

"Y-Yeah it's been nice talking to you too. And if you do tell her about Soarin, she'll need someone." Thunderlane said.

Aden then turned around as he asked in curiosity, "Huh?" Thunderlane quickly smacked himself in the face before he replied to his question.

"She'll need someone to be there for her when she's sad, to keep her happy, and willing to do anything for her. To help soothe the pain, someone... like you," He said while looking into Aden's maroon colored eyes.

"Why would she need me?" Aden quickly replied.

"Well, you said you did like her right?" Thunderlane asked unsure of Aden's answer.

"Of course I Do!" he exclaimed.

"Then that would be your opportunity to be with her. To get her to like you," Thunderlane suggested.

Aden thought of the idea and his mind pondered on it for a while before he spoke again, "That sounds like a good idea but-"

"Just think about it," Thunderlane said as he started walking home.

Great, now your stuck with a job to break someone's heart.

"Well, I should get going now or I'll really be late" Aden said as he walked down the dirt roads of Ponyville with the park entrance in view.

Once he finally approached the gate, he stopped as he imagined Rainbow's reaction. No going back now, I have to tell her. Aden said to himself, stopping the thought as he entered through the parks gate, not knowing that his life would be changed forever.

Author's Note:

Well there's chapter 1 everybody, I hope you liked it. Oh and if you do like it then make sure to follow me and give the like button a "Click." Also if you have any advice on what i need to improve leave a comment below - LuigiBoy781