• Published 20th Jan 2012
  • 3,578 Views, 65 Comments

The Pinkie-Verse - 10000 B_C



What if everypony was Pinkie Pie? Thanks to AnneCD for the inspiration.

  • ...
2
 65
 3,578

What?

Pinkie Pie sighed loudly as she finished another cupcake by the fire. The library could get awfully quiet on most days, so she had installed large music speakers every five feet or so. However, even the loud party music couldn’t lift her spirits. Pinkie Pie, her bestest friend, had ditched her to go see the Pinkiebolts, the most famous party throwers in Equestria! And Pinkie was making more dresses made completely out of candy, Pinkie was working at the bakery, Pinkie was at the farm harvesting the year’s bubblegum crop, and Pinkie was caring for Pinkie’s pet, Gummy, because he was sick. Pinkie put down her book, Party theory 101: The basic principles of a party, by Pinkie Pie, and went over to where Pinkie Pie was sleeping in her basket. She looked so peaceful, but she knew at any moment the pink dragon would be up, streamers flying everywhere. So it was a bit jarring when she was trying to edge around her that Pinkie practically knocked down the door.

“Pinkie! Come quickly! There’s been an accident and Mrs. and Mrs. Pie need our help!”

“What happened?”

“Well, I… um… kinda maybe sorta lit the house on fire a teensy weensy bit,” she said, guiltily shrinking back before springing up again. “But only a little! I’m sure Pinkie or maybe Pinkie handled it!”

“Yeah! Isn’t she like the best firemare?”

“I know! Isn’t it exciting? I’ve never been so excited, except for that one time when you-“but she was cut off by Pinkie’s hoof. She’d heard this one before. In fact, when they had both tried to throw each other a party upon first meeting, they’d become the best of friends. Well, that had happened with everyone else, really, but still! Pinkie was different.

“Let’s go!” said Pinkie. And in that instant they were both in front of the bakery, which was lit up in the night. All of a sudden Pinkie appeared from around the corner, approaching the other mares. From nowhere, she pulled a fire hose connected to nothing in particular. She flipped the nozzle and gallons of chocolate syrup spurted out, covering the building. The fires were quickly put out as Pinkie flipped off the nozzle with a hoof. The assembled crowd cheered for Pinkie as Pinkie and Pinkie lifted her into the air.

“You saved our home, Pinkie! And now it’s gonna taste sooooo good! Yay!” shouted Mrs. Pie.

“Save some for me!” shouted Mrs. Pie, her spouse. A cry came from the back, from a filly named Pinkie Pie.

“Can you spway us wiff the chocowate?” She said, big shining eyes looking at Pinkie while Pinkie and Pinkie looked at each other with huge smiles.

“Of COURSE! Why didn’t I think of that before? Wheeeee!” she exclaimed, firing off great bursts of chocolate syrup into the crowd. The group of ponies were now diving in and out of the syrup, and somepony- probably Pinkie, but maybe it was Pinkie- brought out Pinkie’s party cannon, and then it got real.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

The party outside the bakery lasted all through the night, and most of the morning, but eventually the chocolate supplies ran out and everypony went home. Pinkie got out a quill and used her magic to start writing a letter.

Dear Princess Pinkie Pie,
Today, I learned that giant hoses with chocolate in them are the BEST things EVER! I mean, have you ever seen a hose shoot 300 gallons of chocolate straight into a group of ponies? I have! It was awesome! I mean, I think everypony in town is gonna have one, and at this rate, the whole town will be chocolate by next Tuesday. I should probably get an umbrella… bye for now!

Your bestest student,

Pinkie Pie

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Dear Pinkie Pie,

LOL!

Sincerely,

Princess Pinkie Pie

P.S. My sister Princess Pinkie Pie says hi!