• Published 4th Jan 2013
  • 5,696 Views, 448 Comments

A Bell's Sonata Magic of Love Part 2 - MysteriousStranger



TwiShy with a bit of AppleDash, Sequel to Magic of Love!

  • ...
11
 448
 5,696

A Marvelous Night and a Surprise Morning

11 months later…

“And Ah’ told her not to carry it but she insisted and, well, it was too heavy for her!” Applejack bursted out laughing along with Twilight and Fluttershy, who just giggled a bit, but Rainbow Dash was angrily glaring at her marefriend.

“You promised not to tell anypony!”

“Ah'm sorry sugarcube, but I couldn’t resist. Besides, it didn’t hurt much!”

“Only my pride…”

They were at a restaurant having their first double date--Rainbow Dash finally agreed to have one. They were waiting for their orders.

“I understand that you wanted to help her with apple bucking, but you should listen to her next time Rainbow Dash.” The Unicorn said after she managed to stop laughing.

“Yes, Applejack has experience since she has been doing it her entire life; she knows when a bucket is too heavy.” Fluttershy said to prove Twilight’s point. Applejack looked at Rainbow with a smile, finally calmed down.

“Ah really appreciate your help Dashie, but they're right. Next time try listenin’ to me, okay?” Rainbow looked into Applejack's green eyes, her anger faded as soon as she did so.

“I’ll… I’ll listen to you next time. Now stop looking at me with those eyes; you know I can't resist them!” She looked away, trying to hide her blush. Applejack nuzzled Rainbow's neck with her head.

“Ah’ love when you get nervous, sugarcube!”

“You guys are cute!” Fluttershy said as she watched the scene. Suddenly, she felt something on her neck and saw Twilight doing the same on hers.

“Remind you of somepony else, 'Shy?” The Pegasus smiled and accepted the cuddling.

“Oh look, the food is coming!” Twilight said, sitting back up in her chair. Fluttershy sighed in response, not wanting her to stop.

“Here are your orders, Bon Apetit, girls!” The waitress put their food on the table and bowed before leaving.

“Thank you… Well, let’s dig in!” Applejack said before start eating.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

“That was the best food I've ever eaten, and the cider? Delicious! But it wasn’t as good as your apple cider Applejack!” Twilight said as they were leaving the restaurant, each mare with their tails intertwined with their respective partners.

“Ah agree with you, Twi. ah have never tasted anythin' so delicious, and th’ cider wasn’t bad either.”

“It’s late… I’m so tired…” Rainbow Dash said between yawns.

“Yer always tired, sugarcube. Ah don’t get it since you are always nappin' on the clouds or in my barnyard!” Applejack said, laughing.

“AJ, you…!” Rainbow shut her mouth when Applejack kissed her cheek.

“You were sayin', Dashie?”

“You… Never mind…” Rainbow couldn’t help but to blush and her friends laughed. They kept walking and talking until they had to separate. They said goodbye and each couple went on different paths. Twilight decided to walk Fluttershy home.

“I’m glad that Applejack finally convinced Rainbow Dash to do this. It was so fun!” Twilight said excitedly.

“Yeah, I hope they want to do it again sometime… Although, nothing compares to it being just the two of us…” The timid Pegasus said blushing lightly and smiled.

“Of course not, but it’s fun to date with another couple who are also our friends! Even when Rainbow Dash wasn’t showing it, I can tell that she was having fun too. Remember that our anniversary is in three weeks! We'll be going to our special place!”

“Oh yes, I’m looking forward to it! I can’t believe we forgot to watch the sunset that night!”

“Your company under the stars was all I needed for the date to be a success. Almost an entire year has passed and I still feel like it’s new. My heart races when I think about you or when I'm looking at your pictures. I've never been so happy in my life…”

“Twilight… I feel the same way about you… I know you're the only pony I could ever love, and the only pony that can get me to smile when nopony else can… I love you more every day…” They nuzzled their cheeks and kept walking as slow as possible to spend as much time together as they could.

But everything has an end. They arrived at Fluttershy’s cottage, saddened that the time to say goodbye has arrived. Fluttershy took her time to open the door before turning to see the pony she loved one last time.

“It was fun, Twilight... Will I see you tomorrow?”

“Of course you will, shy. Good night!”

Fluttershy slowly leaned towards Twilight and gently pressed her lips against her marefriend’s. Neither of them wanted the moment to end, but they knew that was impossible. After a few minutes, they pulled apart and Fluttershy went inside. She gazed into Twilight’s eyes before closing the door.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

“Oh Twilight, you’re finally here! I was…” The purple dragon yawned, unable to keep his eyes open.

“Spike, you didn’t have to wait for me. You need to sleep properly.”

“I wanted to make sure you got home safe. You don’t know when Trixie might make her move.”

“I’m glad that you're worried for me Spike, but I can take care of myself. Last time she caught me by surprise, but that won’t happen again.”

“I hope that you're right… Oh, I almost forgot! Rarity came here a few minutes after you left. She said she wanted you to visit her tomorrow morning. She wants to talk to you.”

“Rarity, really?” The unicorn inquired, “What would she want? It’s strange for her to invite me to her place so early unless it's important… Well, I guess I’ll figure it out tomorrow! Spike? Oh…” The baby dragon fell asleep standing. Twilight couldn’t stop a smile from emerging when she saw the scene. She used her magic to put him in his bed and put his blanket over him. “Sweet dreams, Spike. I guess I should do the same too…”

She prepared to go to sleep, but before she did so, she looked at the moon.

“Good night, Princess Luna. Thank you for the lovely night you've given us.” With that said, she found herself unable to keep her eyes open any longer and fell asleep. Her dreams were filled with Fluttershy as usual; she'd been in her dreams for the past 11 months and she didn’t want them to stop.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

When Celestia’s sun hit Twilight’s eyes, she woke up, she quickly took a shower, and had breakfast. She was in a big hurry to see Rarity. She wondered what her friend would want on the way to the boutique. When she arrived, she saw that the sign said Closed so she knocked on the door and immediately heard her friend’s voice.

“Come in Twilight, it’s open!”

The lavender Unicorn opened the door and found Rarity sitting at her table drinking tea. There was another cup beside the teapot.

“Please take a sit, darling, and have some tea.” Said the fancy Unicorn in a serious tone.

Twilight didn’t say anything as she sat and drank her tea.

“It’s delicious, Rarity!”

“Thank you, dear. Now, you're surely wondering why I asked you to come here. Well, there’s something I wanted to ask you.”

“Go ahead” Said Twilight, still confused.

Rarity dropped her seriousness and smiled giddily. “So... When are you going to propose to Fluttershy?”

Author's Note:

Hello everypony, sorry for keep you waiting, thanks for reading me, I want to thank you for your kind comments, please keep they coming if you want more! ^_^
Oh, and of course this story is being checked before its release by Blue Dragon, thanks friend! :)
Edit: Chapter revised. There should be less mistakes now.