• Published 3rd Jan 2013
  • 6,065 Views, 173 Comments

The Girl Named Pinkie Pie - Lux



A man meets a girl who looks and acts like Pinkie Pie.

  • ...
17
 173
 6,065

The Party Never Ends

Chapter 11 – The Party Never Ends

You slowly awake the next morning, unsure of where you are or what happened. Slowly your senses return to, starting with your touch. You feel that you are lying on something soft yet firm with something else that if soft being wrapped around your body. You then begin to smell the heavenly aroma of something sweet being baked nearby. It is when you hear your hearing returned that you know something strange happened last night. You hear a familiar voice singing a happy tune.

At first you thought that maybe after you made up with Pinkie Pie you went home and passed out on your bed. You realized that that for some reason the time between meeting her and returning home was strangely lost. It was then you realized that there was only one other option that could explain where you were and what was happening. You had to find out what happened, no matter what the cost was.

You open your eyes to find to your shock that Pinkie Pie is staring down at you!

“Hi there sleepy head!”

You jumped in surprise and almost made the girl fall backwards. You realized then that you were in Pinkie’s house, in her bedroom, and in her bed!

“Um… Pinkie? We didn’t do… you know… last night, did we?”

“Did what,” Pinkie said with a confused look on her face.

“You know… it?”

Pinkie stood a few moments trying to figure out what you meant. She wasn’t normally a dense person, but as you attempted to be cryptic, you lost her. Finally her confused face shifted to one as if a light bulb appeared in her head.

“Oh… now I know what you mean. No we didn’t do that last night. Um…yeah, I can see how you’d think that waking up in my bed.”

“Well, why am I in your bed?”

“Well, I kind of kissed you and I think you um… passed out. Thankfully you were near my bed when that happened. You looked so peaceful that I just left you there. Don’t worry, I have a really comfy couch that I slept on.”

“You mean I slept the entire evening and night?”

“Yuppers! Just about twelve hours. You know, you’re kind of cute when you sleep, except when you snore, although you don’t really snore. Your nose kind of makes a whistling sound when you sleep. Anyway, you must be hungry. I’m making pancakes if you want some. Can’t work on an empty stomach!”

“Actually I’m going to get changed first,” you said as you rolled out of bed, “I don’t want to show dressed in the same thing I was yesterday at the bakery. I’ll see you in a few minutes.”

“Okie dokie lokie,” she said with a smile as you head back to your apartment.

While getting dressed, you realized how you were given a great gift, the chance to be with a girl that loved you as much as you loved her. Never again would you pass up this gift as some random occurrence or something to be taken for granted. You also learned that whether you’re in a friendship or a relationship, it never is perfect. Like Pinkie and her excitement of being your boyfriend, you learned to look past any flaws and accept Pinkie Pie as being Pinkie Pie.

You return to Pinkie Pie’s place to find that she had the kitchen table all set up with a pile of fluffy pancakes set up with your name on it.

“Eat up,” Pinkie said as she dove into her set pancakes.

“By the way,” you said to her in between bites, “thank you.”

“For what,” Pinkie Pie, “the pancakes?”

“Well the pancakes are nice, but I want to thank you for being my friend and my girlfriend and just being you.”
“Oh you’re welcome! I’m glad being your girlfriend and being me. I also glad you’re my boyfriend ! But can I ask you something?”

“Um… sure.”

“What made you like me? Was it my hair or my eyes or my personality?”

“Actually, it was your smile.”

“My smile?”

“Yeah, you’re smile attracted me to you like a magnet. When I see you smile, no matter what kind of a day I’m having I can’t help but smile.”

“Awww! That’s so sweet! I love to make others smile. That’s what I do. And when others smile it makes me happy. Anyway, we have to get going soon. Those cakes won’t bake on their own!”

You helped Pinkie clean up and then made your way out to the car.

“Alright, it’s my turn to drive,” you say as you head you your car.

“Okie dokie lokie,” she says as she gets into the car.

As you leave your house for another day of your you realize that life had never been sweeter now that you were with a girl named Pinkie Pie.

The End…

“Hey Mr. Narrator!”

Pinkie Pie?

“Yuppers. Hey I just read your story and I wanted to tell you that I really liked it!”

But… how did you read it when I’m just writing it?

“Oh don’t worry about that silly! Anyway there’s one thing that I think you should fix.”

What’s that?

“You say at the end of the story The End. But it’s not the end. I mean I’m still in love with him.”

I didn’t say that it was the end of your relationship, just the end of the story.

“Okie dokie lokie! Oh, and why don’t you tell the reader my boyfriend’s name? I mean wouldn’t it be better if you just called him…”

It’s called a second person fanfic. I wanted to make the reader feel that they met you and fell in love with you.

“But I already have a boyfriend.”

I know but it’s just a way of writing.

“Okies, I have to go! It’s karaoke night! Bye Mr. Narrator!”

Comments ( 52 )

Nice touch with the ending there, loved it.

Okies, I have to go! It’s karaoke night! Bye Mr. Narrator!

Somehow......in some place.....that just makes perfect sense as the final words.

And that place is my brain!!!

My only complaint is that the story feels like it went a bit fast. Other than that, great story!

2112848 I wish i had that brain, mine is filled with ways i want to kill Kim Jong, cyninism and theories on how to build nuclear weapons from a chewed gum, a Cessna 172 Skyhawk and loads of Tapioca pudding... :pinkiecrazy:

I agree with several of the comments, it seems to have moved a bit too fast (then again I pulled the same crap in my fic). It seems to me you have a story ripe to continue, yet you choose to end it here. It just feels, odd. Anyway, that is your call, well done story (minus the feeling of rushing). :pinkiesmile:

2112879 Trust me no, you don't. It's not a safe place to be.

And do you really want to start world war 3? Seriously, leave the gum alone. It's not for the uninitiated.

okay Mr. narrator i love you good bye :pinkiehappy:

Awww it ended to soon :raritydespair: But It was a fantastic story! :pinkiehappy:

2112983 I can prove that i am worse, i have a joke.
How do you get 5 toddlers into a bucket? :duck:

Lux

2113230

As I said before, there's a little inuendo there, so I put the tag there just to be safe.

Now as for the speed, you're right I made it a little fast, but for a reason. This is Pinkie Pie we're talking about so things in the story will move much faster that if I used other ponies.

Little spoiler: In the future I plan to make another story like this, but instead with a certain "shy" girl.

Pax

*blinks*

Pax

2116079 Kill them, mash them up, and put the flesh paste in a bucket. What? You never said they had to be alive.

Pax

2112858 2113120 Why are you two blank?

2117082 Hmmm, i was just going to answer "Mixer" but your answer made me shudder with delight. :pinkiecrazy:
i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/103/740/Me%20Gusta.png?1318992465

2117082>>2117092 Exactly what I would've said, but I was beaten to it. I know plenty of jokes like that.

However, out of respect for the author, I will not be posting them here. And I never said mine was worse.
Just not......safe. For anyone, even me.

Pax

2117120 Then why don't you just private message me what they are? I bet yours are better than mine. By better I mean less brutal. You know what I mean, right? Hopefully you do. Otherwise, I'll have to put you in a bucket. And you know how.

2117132 To be honest, I have poor recollection skills. Just because I know them/ of them, does not mean I remember them. Such a pity.

Oh, and good luck. You'd be shot before you got to me.

2116675 2.bp.blogspot.com/-neOOGgfbIdE/UDPz4UXsywI/AAAAAAAAARU/5X9HYupYIW8/s1600/Yay..jpg

Pax

2117153 Not unless, I'm already there. Your floor has great Internet connection by the way.

Even in fanfics she breaks the 4th wall, well done sir, well done

2117085 Because no reason for words.

2117085 No need for words lol

Lux

2117641

Oh yeah she does that some time. So let's see...

Cupcakes reference? Check!
Party of One reference? Check!
Fun with baked goods? Check!
Fun with singing? Check!
Breaking the fourth wall? Check!

Huzzah!

Ponies are just awesome, or as a friend of mine puts it, EQUESTRIA! BUCK YEAH!

2114375

Not to mention they never said 100% whether she was the real Pinkie from the show or not :(

Lux

2336980
Thanks!

I'm glad you like it.

Seven people's are obsessed with rainbow dash and read the fanfic cupcakes (I know, this is more of a YouTube joke)

Lux

Wow! Thanks for liking this story.

Really I'm surprise, not because I didn't think this story was good, but because this was the one I planned out the least. It was just a random idea in my mind I grabbed and ran with. But I guess the best plans are the fresh plans. :pinkiehappy:

Comment posted by Dementia Ravenmane deleted Apr 14th, 2013
Lux

Alright all. Please refrain from using this comments area for a political debate.

Thanks! :pinkiehappy:

Lux

Wow! The likes keep on coming! I'm amazed at how well this is doing even months after finishing it. I do plan on after finishing my latest story to make a story similar to this, just with a certain "shy" girl.

So stay tuned for that!

Lux

Over 150 Positive votes! Thank you so much all!

Lux

3020544

Yep. Only went to my local one three times, but those were good times. The last time was when DZ was hosting Power Rangers the Movie and included certain themes into their massive play structures like sound effects and music.

Ah nostalgia!

This was a great story!:pinkiehappy: Considering I first was reading the one with Fluttershy which is currently incompleted but still great! I wouldn't be surprised if there was an Applejack one. I know most people don't fancy her but sometimes you have to find some reason to be attracted to bombshell blonde country girls:rainbowwild:. It's either their accent or athletic bodies as a couple of examples:twilightblush: but of course you have to also admire her honest personality. Theres no rush to write an Applejack one or you don't have to write it if you don't want too. Just do whatever you do best!:twilightsmile:

Lux

Thanks for the 200 likes!

(Fires off Party Cannon)

That was a hefty amount of fluff n' joy, brother. Enough to make me feel warm inside, but not overwhelming. Coolbeans. :moustache:

Nice fic here.

Very good fic:pinkiehappy:, I'm glad I read this after your Fluttershy fic and I didn't mind the cupcakes reference even through I usually don't like when people do it.

Lux

Happy 250th like! Thank you all for reading this!

Comment posted by memmmmm deleted Dec 3rd, 2014
Lux

5338620

Oh I have plans for more stories like these next year. I don't have plans to do all the Mane Six, but definitely a Twilight and maybe an Applejack one.

Comment posted by memmmmm deleted Mar 2nd, 2015

this is wonderful. I would like to see more stories like this with the
others. maybe have them all be friends. I look forward to more with
Pinkie and boyfriend. take care and keep it up.

Lux

5778245

Thanks for the comment.

There are more fic like this actually.

I wrote a fic called The Shy Girl that features a human Fluttershy and I'm currently working on a story called Moonlight Romance which features the unnamed protagonist as a guard for Princess Luna. In the future I may do at least one more with Twilight Sparkle, but I have a few more stories I want to write before that.

Lux

5913477

Well I'm glad that you like it. I admit I debated over making this story a Second Person POV as I wondered if others would find the rare POV interesting but I'm glad it turned out better than I expected.

That 4th wall break omg

Jaegshamash, mah name ais Shaadi. AIH am here to protect the fourth wall. Wawawewa. The fourth wall has been broken

Well... Not what I would have expected from a story with a name like this... An actual, only humanised, Pinkie Pie, an actual "Sugar cube corner", the employers are much like the Cakes... I don't feel, like it's happening in reality. And the writing is a bit too simple for my liking. Perhaps, if I were younger, I would have enjoyed it more, but I've got a desire for a more complicated relationship and characters. Everything's happening too fast...

It was nice, while it lasted, though.

Login or register to comment