• Published 2nd Jan 2013
  • 6,635 Views, 233 Comments

Your Little Adventure - My Only Weakness



[2nd person] When you leave your family to go a live in a new place you meet some new and intresting ponies

  • ...
21
 233
 6,635

Your Life So Far

Read this first: There may be some spelling and grammar problems during the story, lets see who's man enough to go through this story with commenting on the grammar/spelling mistakes
Good Luck........because you're going to need it


You lived in the city of Fillydelphia nearly all your child hood. You lived with your Mother, Rose Petal, your Father, Frost Bite, your older brother, Jack Hammer and your older sister, Rose Beat.

You were the youngest out of your entire family, including your cousins.

But you were lucky enough to be born a Pegasus

Your Mother and your two siblings were born unicorns and your dad was a Pegasus.


Your Dad

Your Dad had a job at the weather control in Fillydelphia. His cutie mark is a dark cloud with snow flakes coming down from it. Your Dad's coat was a dark brown color. His mane and tail were gray and had a ice blue streak going down it. His eye were a simple dark green.

As much as he wanted to teach you how to fly he was too busy with his paper to teach you, even on the weekends.

Luckily, he was able to get your grandpa (who was the ex-captain of the Wonderbolts) so he taught you every thing he knew about flying and taught you the move that only the the Wonderbolts knew how to do!


Your Mum

Your Mum owns a flower shop in the city. She has worked in that shop ever since she was a young filly. Your Mum's cutie mark is a rose. Your Mum's coat was a light red just like some of the flowers she sells at her shop and her mane and tail were just a simple brown. Her eyes were aqua blue

She would always take you and your siblings to the shop when she had the chance. Your Grandparents on your mum's side didn't mind you being there.

Your Mum also teached your brother and sister how to use magic. Even thought you couldn't do magic you would alway like to watch as your siblings would levitate stuff


Your Brother

Your brother, Jack Hammer, would always pick on you. Mainly because you could fly and he couldn't, But no matter what he would do to you you would always look up to him.

Jack Hammer is 5 years older then you.

Your Brother has the same color coat as your dad's and his mane and tail were to same color brown but a little lighter. His eye were also the same color as your dad's.

His cutie mark was a Jack Hammer. He got his cutie mark when he was messing around with some tools when some construction workers were doing some work on your house. He got he serious trouble with your parents and the construction workers. But now he works at building company.


Your Sister

Your sister, Rose Beat, would always be the one how would look after you. When you were being picked on by other ponies, your sister would always help you. Whenever you were upset, she would always be there to comfort you. She would even stand up to your big brother when he was teasing you.

Rose Beat is 3 years older then you.

Your sister has the same eye and coat color as your mum, but she had nice yellow mane and tail. You would always think she dyed her hair, but she always told you that is was all natural

Your sister's cutie mark is a rose with music notes around it. Your sis was very good at playing instrument from the guitar to the triangle. Name any instrument, she could play it.

Her favorite instrument is the guitar, because she like the way it sounds. She would play it for you whenever you were down and depressed. She would play one song for you that would always make you happy.


You

You weren't a shy Pegasus you always be up for adventure and full off life. You loved to fly really fast to feel the wind going thought you're hair and on you're face.

You had the same color coat as your dad but it was a little lighter then his. Your mane was the same color as your mum's, but you had a little bit of blue in your hair that you got from your dad.

Your cutie mark is a star with ribbons on the side. You got your cutie mark by entering a race. You came first and broke a record. After many years, no one had broke it.


You just turned 22 a couple of weeks ago.

It's Sunday.

You still lived with your mum and dad. Jack Hammer and Rose beat have already moved out. Someday you would work with your mum at the flower shop whenever it got to busy and on other days you would help your dad on the weather control.

After you got done with your work you would drop off some stuff in your room and go outside to fly around the city.

As you soared through the air and looked down at the city below you, you started to think to yourself.

I've been doing the same thing other and other again for the last 12 years. I still haven't moved out and I'm living of mum and dad's money.

You come to a complete stop and hoover in the air scratching the back of your neck

"It's time for me to grow up" You say out loud.

You go to fly back home, but something catches your eye. You turn to a pamphlet on the ground. You don't know what it is about this pamphlet and why it got your attention. You fly down to it and pick it up.

You stand there reading the pamphlet when....

"HEY GET OUT THE WAY TO STUPID KID" Shouts some random old man in front of you.

"Oh, sorry sir" You respond and you fly up into the air.

You fly back to you're house and go up to your room and read the pamphlet

"Ponyville huh?" you say "Sounds nice"