• Published 26th Jan 2012
  • 9,518 Views, 232 Comments

The Ironman : Garden of Millennium - worst day with sunny sky



(sorry for the poor English)My little pony, Iron man cross over

  • ...
34
 232
 9,518

This has nothing to do with my story

(A/N) You will be trolled.Trololololololoolololololo

"Hey,don't touch that!"
Tony yelled from his room.
"What do you mean I can't touch it? Of course I can!!!" Said Princess Cadence.
Then... as she triggered a button, something happened...
The unfinished inter-dimensional space bridge was activated. With noise of hums, I t begin to power up. Tony yelled through the sound of machine.
"What.The.Hell.DID.YOU>DO?!?!
He needed to shut the thing down, but it kept disobeyed his command, then... there was a explosion. Wasn't that big, but enough to knock out all the equipment, ponies, and one human. Princess Luna yelled
"AHHHHHH!!!!"


Cold silence.....

It was Tony who first woke up. He looked around. Celestia,Luna, and Cadence were all still unconscious. The place was also a mess. And... there were something that he haven't seen for many years... Humans...
As he got close by, it seemed that two were wearing different suits for different purpose. Well, one had three narrow lines on the mask, and glowed bright sky blue. The suit's color was navy blue and white. Some orange were there too. Then he turned his head to another human. Another one had completely different design. The suit's color was mostly black, but had some silvery parts. The visor's color was red. The suit looked overall muscular, well designed. With out any further of waiting, he decided to put them some where comfortable, and he also had to wake his ladies.

"Uhhh... where am I?"
He felt something comfortable on his back. It was so relaxing. He thought he'd never be able to sleep on this kind of bed in his life time. Then he looked around to this unfamiliar room. Well, there was one big glass window at oneside, and out here, there was mother nature calling him.
"That is so.... wait... I was in space How come I am in earth again? And Earth that I know is not this clean."
then he heard a raspy robotic voice coming from his left side.
"Defibrillator initiated..."
A man in black suit slowly gained his consciousness, and started to look around his surrounding. It was weird... he was standing on New york's central park... Now he was in the fancy looking room with a stranger... Wait... A stranger....
Both human stared each other for a period of time. they noticed that they were not from same place, because they've never seen those awesome looking suits. A man with black muscular suit seemed to be awestruck about other man's suit. And other was same too. The silence broke until one of them actually spoke.
"Uhhhh... My name is Isaac Clarke?"
Then another awkward silence...
But other one eventually answered in a raspy robotic voice.
"Alcatraz. Call me Alcatraz"
"Do you have any idea what..."
"No, Isaac. No clue at all."
Then Isaac suddenly yelled out.
"Ellie!!! Where is she?"
So, he looked for his weapon, but his trusted plasma cutter wasn't there.




A/N Yes. This is just an unorganized thought. And this has nothing to do with my story.