• Published 26th Jan 2012
  • 9,517 Views, 232 Comments

The Ironman : Garden of Millennium - worst day with sunny sky



(sorry for the poor English)My little pony, Iron man cross over

  • ...
34
 232
 9,517

A purple mare

A/N Screw homework!!! Yo necessito write!!! Yeah. I just decided to screw up my homework and keep up my writing.

Everything was dark. It seemed like he was alone in the emptiness. He thought to himself, Where am I? So quiet… He wasn’t sure if he was dead or not. Then, a familiar voice spoke to him to his ear.

“Are you awake, Mr. Stark?”

It was Jarvis , of course, and he seemed to be happy to see his master waking up. Tony’s hand tried to reach his head, but He couldn’t. His hand seemed to be tied up to something. So, Tony asked to Jarvis.

“Jarvis, Where am I?”

Jarvis answered with is British accent.”It seems like you are in one of the civilian’s house of Pony vill.”
That wasn’t actually so bad. Because at the first thought, He thought he was in some sort of dungeon. He asked again.”So… What happened?”

“Well, as I said in the beginning, there was a problem on the power line, but you ignored me and just flew out and your power went off, so you fell down. You tried to use air resistance flops, but they didn’t work because of course, your power went down. Then you hit the ground and you fell unconscious. So, I initiated auto repair procedure with emergency back-up battery, which has been quite successful, and you were brought here by some ponies, but I’m not sure whom.”

Jarvis seemed to be little pissed off. So, Tony decided to apologize.

“You know what? I am… I am really sorry for what I’ve done over there. I was kinda… kinda, you know…”

“Don’t worry Mr. Stark, Your apologies has accepted.”

Tony opened his eyes, and his pupils dilated small. He could see HUD working properly, sending out blue lights. He checked every display. The visors worked fine, and he checked his power line and stuff. After that he decided to take a look at the place. He tried to get up, but he felt something was striping him down. He looked at his arm. All of limps were tied down with metal chain. But they were pointless to Iron man. ‘Stupid chains.’ He thought to himself. He raised his body up, Causing chains to snap. There was a large metal cracking sound, and right after that, he heard the noised but he wasn’t sure where it came from. Ignoring the sound, he looked around the place. It was filled with books. TOO MANY BOOKS… He hated books more than anything. Then he found a strange purple creature sleeping and he thought it was a hostile. Believing that that should be the one who tied him up on a desk, he was flamed with rage. He stood up to his full potential height and started to walk fast to the creature. Then he grabbed its neck with his right hand, and forcefully pinned it to the wall.

“Wha.. what the hay, Spike?” It said, and then it raised its head up and locked with Tony’s eyes.

By judging the sound, It was feminine. And it looked like one of the pony he met at the first place. He started to scan her face because when he saw her face, she looked familiar. She tilted her head away and tried to free herself. She groaned. As she was struggling, he pressed her harder and his left hand backed up for repulsor. It started to glow blue with charging sound. She gagged, almost crying.

“pl… please don’t kill me! I’m… I’m just an innocent unicorn pony, oh please don’t eat me, oh, Celestia!”

Twilight never encountered this kind of fear before. Indeed she had fought over Nightmare moon and Discord. They gave her a fear that she did not encountered, but this one… this was the worst of all. This one gave her a physical pain, but also mental pain. Twilight thought this was her end. The end of Twilight Sparkle. She closed her eyes tightly to prepare her death. She thought to herself. ‘Good bye princess. Good bye my friends. Good bye every pony.’
But then, the pressure on her neck was gone and she fell down to the floor. She was dumbfounded. She had no idea what just happened to her.
Tony or Iron man had no intention to do this shit. He was attacking Twilight. He was threatening Twilight Sparkle. Again he fell in to depression. He promised that he will not attack anymore ponies, but he broke the promise himself. Tony was sad and angry to himself at the same time. He backed up carefully. Then he collapsed to the ground, having a seat in a corner, and leaned his back to the wall. He thought to himself. “I am a monster…” His hands covered his face. He needed to apologize to her. Somehow he needed to approach to Twilight again. And, Twilight, still staring at him with her purple eyes, had no idea what this creature was up to. She feared it. She wanted to get Spike, but she found that she barely managed to speak. As Ironman leaned forward to Twilight, but she backed up, and her horn started to glow. It was sort of warning. Then something that she never expected was happening.

“I… really sorry about that… It kinda comes natural to me…”Said Tony in a sheepish tone. Then he thought to himself, ‘Way

to go, Tony. You just apologized twice today. Make no mistake from now.’ And of course, He expected no respond from Twilight. She still looked dumbfounded. Twilight tought,’Wait, it can talk? It Can TALK?’ She never thought that crazy monster could talk. While she was processing the sequences, Tony threw out a question.

“Say… Are you hurt?”

This time she responded. It was barely noticeable, but she did give him a node. After seeing that, Ironman finally felt that he did something right.

“Since you are saying anything, I think I’ll just introduce myself first. I am Ironman, but my actual name is Tony Stark. You can
call me Ironman or Tony. Either one is fine. So, Again, I’m really sorry about what I just did, I was just really angry. You know… You’ll understand if you go out and fight against evil and stupid villains for ten years. So… Hi! I come in peace.”

Then she spoke back nervously.

“H…Hi?”

Then Tony(Ironman) said with small grin on his face. This purple pony looked cute when she was frightened.

“So… what’s your name?” Tony asked(Ironman) gently. He was trying not to be a creeper who knows everything about Equestria…Well… Not all of it… but still.

“Oh, uh… My name is Twilight, and I am Princess’s Protégé. I work as a Librarian here, which is my home actually… Heh,heh.” She chuckled nervously, still keeping a distance between him.

“Oh, that pretty much sums up everything… there are actually a lot of boo… Wait, What? So, you live in a library.”

“Uh… Yeah. Why?”

“So, You ACTUALLY live in a LIBRARY.”

“Do you mind?”

Now Twilight was getting little annoyed, but she felt somewhat friendly to Tony.

“You ACTUALLY LIVE IN A LIBRARY.”

“Stop it.”

“I bow upon thee, my Queen.” Tony lowered his knee, and bowed.

“What?” Twilight was now confused.

“Thou art a Queen of the Nerd.”

Now, Twilight understanding what just happened and yelled.

“Hey!”

Tony always thought teasing ladies were fun. But teasing cute little colorful mare was hilarious. Tony laughed, and Twilight laughed as well. After calmed down just a little bit, Tony asked.

“So, I bet you have bunch of questions arranged for me?”

“Oh, Actually, sort of. I was researching about your species, but I couldn’t find anything about a creature like you. And I don’t think you are around here. So… What are you exactly?”

Tony answered, still chucking, “Good question. I am a Human or Homo Sapience Sapience if you what it fancy, and we are only specie that is capable of complicated logics and languages from planet Earth. If want some more detailed introduction of myself, I am Super genius, billionaire, playboy and a superhero who is in retirement.”

“So… you are not from Equestria?”

“Nope”

“You are from different planet?”

“Yes.”

“Different galaxy?”

“Different galaxy and different universe.” Tony was getting little annoyed of these questions.
After that Twilight’s eyes were sparkling, eager to take some note. Tony thought himself.’D’aaaaaawwwww’

“Stay right here, Tony.” Then she teleported to upstairs and levitated her paper and a quil, with her magical horn. After that, She teleported back with Puff sound. Tony was fascinated about that Teleportation spell. Teleportation without science was little shocking to him. He asked,

“How did you do that?”

“What, you don’t have magic where you came from?”

“We do Have magic, I guess... But it's really rare. (He remembered Thor, Loki, Odin, oh and Doctor Strange. Well, since Mandarin was actually using ancient Alien rings, he really couldn't say that he was using magic...) So we instead we relied on our Technology. I believe we are pretty advanced, but I’m the best of all. Well, our people are smart, but not Stark-smart.”

Then he lifted his face plate automatically, by signaling to his suit, by his own brain. For a moment, Twilight was little confused, but soon, she figured it out. He had two small brown eyes, and his face was somewhat flatter than pony. He had dark brown mane, with goatee and mustache. His kin was tan and his kin was exposed. After Twilight frantically jot down the notes, she asked him without hesitation.

“Please, you have to tell me more! Tell me about Human technologies!”

“Well, first off, you are seeing the most advanced tech-power right in front of you. This will enhance our strength, speed, and agility. I can also fly although I don’t have any wings. I can shoot unibeam from my gloves… and this also have HUD or head-up-display, which gives me information about enemies or any intel that could be useful. And I have several other weapons that I don’t really want to show you.”

Again, Twilight took a note with incredible speed. And said, “Please go on.”

“Second… We have something called computer. It can complete tasks for people, or it can help human to gather some information. You can also use it as an entertainment. Computers are basically a machine that is designed to be serve humans.”

Twilight was definitely fascinated about that kind of stuff. Tony could just see it on her face.

“Really, oh wow, I wish I had something like that. Wait, If it doesn’t use magic, That what powers computer?”

“ Electricity.”

“Really? I’ve read about few theories about electricity, but they said it’s just a theory. I’ve never knew it’s real. Umm.. . How about the transportations on your planet?”

“Well, We have jets that can fly in the air, boats that can allow us to travel across the oceans, and we have cars and motorcycle that allow us to travel much faster than using feet. Cars can go up to about 300Mph, but some specialized jets can break the sound barrier pretty easily. An aircraft called Falcon HTV-2’s maximum speed is 13,000mph. which is about 20 time faster than speed of sound. And… finally, we have something called rocket and space shuttle. They allow us to fly across the space, which means we can go to the moon, mars…and across the solar systems like that.”

(Remember it’s 2023. Nasa had developed Plasma Rocket a long time ago, now they are actually using it)

Right after that, Twilight’s eyes were widened and her jaw almost hit the floor about the fact that Humans can actually go to the Moon. After answering Twilight’s questions Tony got tired but he did enjoyed teaching Twilight about Humanity. He wasn’t a teacher type, but he didn’t know why, maybe because he is talking to Twilight? Who knew? Twilight’s favorite things were tablet PC and rocket. She wanted to have one of those in someday, and when she gets a chance, she will ask him for it. Then sound of hunger roared out from Tony’s belly, and alarmed Twilight and tony himself.

Tony said.”You know what? I really should get going. What time is it Jarvis?”

Twilight stared at him. She was confused. ‘Who is he talking to? Who is Jarvis?’

Then a gentle male voice came out from Tony’s helmet. “It’s six o’clock sir. You’ve wake for whole night. You really do need your rest. And Sir, what would you like for your breakfast?”

“Uhhh… Casual. Cornflakes with chunks of strawberry yogurt, cup of coffee and orange juice, and some bagels. Maybe some tofu if we got any.”

“Very well, sir.”

Then Twilight asked Tony. “Who was that?”

“He’s my number one assistant. I’ll let you meet him one day.”

Then Suddenly, Jarvis asked Tony. “Sir, I would very much like to see her.”
And on the other side, Twilight begin to make a cute puppy face, staring directly to Tony.

“Can I… visit your residence? I mean... pleaseeeeee?” She made a wild grin. Tony could not help it. He just stared at

Twilight’s cuteness. He let out a sign and ordered Jarvis.

“Jarvis, Prepare one for Twilight.”