• Published 26th Jan 2012
  • 9,511 Views, 232 Comments

The Ironman : Garden of Millennium - worst day with sunny sky



(sorry for the poor English)My little pony, Iron man cross over

  • ...
34
 232
 9,511

Chapter 5 discovery

A/nGuys ! I'm Back.... and credit also goes to Theangryman.

Twilight gasped, knowing that it was that monster that Rainbow dash had been talking about earlier. She could hardly see a thing because it was too dark, but she could see the outline, the fading circular things and its eyes. She couldn’t do anything but stare at it. However, the monster did not engage. It was just lying on a ground and did nothing but stare at the sky. Then, she noticed something strange that Rainbow did not mentioned about. The color was different. It was red and gold. She started to calm down and had a closer look. It had no nose or mouth. Its face was much flatter than ponies. Looking at its body, she could immediately notice that it had two upright legs and arms stretching to both side, reminding her of Spike. Then a familiar voice came above the crater. It was Applejack.

“Hey, there sugar cube, you okay in there? ‘Cause its pit black ya know, Aye can’t see anythin’.”

Twilight responded. “Applejack, I’m alright. It’s just little dark in here, and Rainbow Dash?”

“Yeah?” said Rainbow

“Is this the monster that you mentioned about earlier?” Twilight asked, then her horn started to glow purple, then turning a yellowish-white, allowing to see the creature along with the others. Every pony were shocked, especially Fluttershy, who was hiding behind the tree, afraid to see the creature. But Rainbow Dash was sizzling with anger. She could not be more ashamed because of that monster screwed up her day.

“That monster!” Rainbow yelled and flew down to the monster, knocking out Twilight. Rainbow dash started to punch the iron-made creature with her hooves. As she punched that monster for second time, her hooves stung with shock. She screamed in pain.

“Ahhh!”
She looked at her red burning hooves. They hurt not just only because the creature was made out of metal, but also it was sizzling. She could see smoke emanating off from the thing.

“It…It is hot!!
Twilight said with concern "Rainbow, are you okay?"

"That thing just burned me!" Rainbow Dash said, still moaning from the pain.

"I think that's because this thing created friction when it was falling down striking the air."
Then Applejack snapped in. "So do ya'all think its dead?"

Twilight answered
"From what I know, the impact that is caused by enough velocity and height should penetrate anything, which is why I am telling you that it should be dead. Nothing can survive that impact, and never will."

Rainbow said, "Ha! It's dead! It's DEAD! I am going to write a book about it! Saying, ‘The Most Amazing and Awesome Rainbow Dash's Adventure and Her Metal Foe’!"
Rainbow Dash mad a heroic pose, considering herself as a hero. Then Pinkie Pie yipped, causing every pony's attention. So

Pinkie Pie said
"It's dead! Oh no, I was going to throw a biggest party in my entire life for welcome to Ponyville, but is dead!"
Pinkie's drooped, causing her to cry. Rarity decided to start comforting her.

"Oh, darling. I am deeply sorry that it is dead but it needed to be extinguished. It might have caused----"
Pinkie snapped and started to bounce around like usual. She giggled like the normal Pinkie. Rarity was confused because Pinkie was crying but now, she was happier than ever.

"Uh.... Pinkie?"

"Oh, you guys must be wondering why I’m happy again. And that's because I am about to throw a biggest party in my entire life!"

Twilight asked, "Uh, Pinkie but you told us that-----"

"Good-bye partay!!!"

"???"

They were confused in the first place, but as Pinkie turned normal, they started to ignore her. All ponies except for Pinkie
and Fluttershy went down to the crater to see the monster. Touching and poking with the stick. Twilight wanted to research this creature. Maybe there’s a book about it somewhere in Canterlot library. Twilight decided to take this creature to her house and take a closer examination.

"I think I want to bring it to my house for closer examination."

"Sure thing sugar cube. Alright you are."

Twilight and her friends started to lift up Stark’s limp body, and it was way to heavier than they expected. It had only been a minute of carrying it but they were already exhausted. Rarity said aloud,

"Oh dear! This thing is extremely heavy and I think I will go and find some pony that can carry this thing instead us. Look at Fluttershy. She is almost dragging it!"
Every pony looked at Fluttershy and she was half sobbing.

“I don’t think I can do this anymore….”
Twilight had to do something. So, she stopped started to think by the tree. Hmmm….. Well, Teleportation was the first idea, but it was too dangerous to use it for more than six objects, and there were seven. She can’t teleport all of them, some pony had to stay in the Everfree forest. After some thoughts,

she announced, “Guys, I think I might have to use my teleportation spell, but I can’t teleport more than six ponies, so some pony has to stay behind.”

Pinkie Pie shouted, “oooh, me! Me! ME! Pick me!”

Then twilight said,
“Are you sure Pinkie, I’m pretty sure Ever Free Forest is a dangerous place to leave a pony behind….”
Rainbow said crossing her front legs, “What’s the problem?”
Apple Jack agreed, nodding her head. “I think she’ll be alright ya’ know. Jus’ look a’ her. She’s extremely energetic.”
Rarity also agreed. “It’s sad to leave Pinkie alone in this horrible and disgusting place but, I simply cannot stay here anymore.”
Twilight signed. “It’s settled then.” Her horn started to glow with purple auras. Then suddenly flash of light beamed and they were disappeared.
Pinkie Pie, who was still jumping around and waving her hoof, said, “Byeeeeeeeeeeeeee!”

Twilight, her friends and mysterious monster were now in her library…err house…umm library house? Whatever you wish to call it readers… They were now used to her Teleportation spell because she used almost every time. Since she was The Greatest Book Worm in the Equestria, she hated to waste precious time for reading books. So she started to use teleportation spell, which had decreased her muscles as a negative side effect.
Her friends waved her and returned to their houses to get some rest, but Twilight was hesitant to find about this creature’s origin. As she walked to her enormous sized of book shelf, she noticed something. She was standing on Spike, who was still unconscious. Twilight levitated Spike and put him on his small bed. After that, she started to open up some books about mysterious creature.

Luna’s peaceful moon was now rising, Celestia’s glorious sun started to fall. The quiet and silent darkness started to overwhelm the sky, as glorious and bright sky turned bright orange. I don’t know if Pinkie went to her home safely or not, but I don’t really care…

Jarvis: “All I care about is… Mr. Stark’s safety….. And I know he is not dead…”

(Just let you know, Jarvis is the shuttle it self.)