• Published 26th Jan 2012
  • 9,517 Views, 232 Comments

The Ironman : Garden of Millennium - worst day with sunny sky



(sorry for the poor English)My little pony, Iron man cross over

  • ...
34
 232
 9,517

While Tony's second introduction...

Thanks to my editor, and I apologize especially to him for sending this story too late. He didn't have to proof read it immediately, but he did, and again, Thank you.
(This is a very short chapter.)


“Now that everybo- I mean, ‘Everypony’ is here, I believe it’s the right time to… properly introduce myself.”
Rising from the ivory colored sofa, clapping his hand few time, Tony now faced three ponies, which two of them were mighty rulers of the land, and the other one their private student and a very talented unicorn. The three mares watched the bipedal alien smiling in glee as they kept their seat on the long sofa. Tony said as he walking around, “So, let’s start with the basics first. I am Human, if you want something more scientific, Homo Sapiens Neanderthalensis. That is, most of our races are, like Caucasian, Hispanic, Asian… And there is another one called Homo Sapiens Sapiens, they are African. I am Caucasian by the way.”
Then a blue highlighted hologram popped open, showing four different races of Human. It was the trio’s observation that gazed on to it. Princess Celestia asked Tony,
“So, Human, would you care to explain, why more races are concentrated on…” Celestia’s eyes squinted as she tried to read the complicated scientific words. But Tony was smart enough to figure out what she meant.
“Well, I guess I forgot to mention my name earlier, my name is Antonio Howard Stark. But I prefer Tony, that makes everything easier. Human is my species name. And, for second question, it requires some professional data, Jarvis?”
Then with the hologram of man, Jarvis appeared, with his right hand top on left hand and answered,
“Yes, Mister Stark, How can I be your assistance?”
Then all the sudden, Luna yelled,
“Thou…Thou Demon!!!”
Jarvis rolled his eyes and sighed in frustration.
“Please, your highness, I believe we have gone through all this. Do I look, Demon, to you?”
Luna yelled in fear pointing her hoof to him,
“Thou art the one that tried to…”
Then Luna realized that her argument is invalid, but she continued this time to Tony,
“Antonio Howard Stark, How canst thou live in this haunted place!?”
Then Tony bursted into laugh, and almost lost his balance.
“Princess Luna, Thou art funny. Jarvis here is my housecarl.”
Then Luna blankly looked at Jarvis and Tony and tried to protest.
“But…How…But…”
However Luna’s head quickly fell as she felt embarrassment, as well as her cheek turning into pink. “Alas…”
Jarvis smiled and bows,
“It is a great honor to meet you all.”
Then, Princess Celestia said,
“You must have worked hard to serve your master. I am impressed.”
“I am flattered.”
Jarvis smiled warmly. Then Celestia asked him again.
“So, Jarvis, why don’t you show us your real form? I cannot say I am very wondered how may you look like.”
Jarvis smiled again and answered,
“Don’t surprise when I say this, but I am the ship itself.”
Princess Celestia was now able to understand why Luna was staggered, and it was quite amusing. However, Princess Celestia did wondered how it is possible, for only one who is capable of re-animate or animate corpses and object, it is perhaps, right thing to be curious. She spoke to Tony who was now searching through the database, as she placed her hoof on her chin.
“Tony, how were you able to accomplish such things without magic? Even for me it is surprising. Perhaps, there are things that you have not yet spoken?”
Tony answered,
“Well, you see, we don’t have magic or can’t comprehend magic, although… there are few exceptions… However, they are not natural to our nature, so we had to rely on technology. Oh, here it is, Princess, you asked a question about our race earlier, do you want your answer?”
Princess Celestia nodded
“Well, it is little complicated, so I’ll just tell you a simplified version. So, long time ago, there were two species of Human, one was called Homo Sapiens, and other was called Homo Neanderthalensis, or, just Cro-Magnon, and Neanderthal. And they procreated, and their children procreated with Cro-Magnon, because Neanderthal started to die out. So, it turns out that every human except for Africans have at least 2 or 1 percent of their DNA.”
Then Tony raised his volume,
“And you know all the scientists are bunch of freaks and nerds. So, being the dead earnest, they decided to divide them as different species.”
Then Tony saw Twilight writing down notes furiously with her tongue bitten by her mouth. Then Twilight stopped her writing and asked, “Can you… um explain anymore detail than that?”
Tony facepalmed and said, “My explanation is never good enough for you, Einstein. Here.”
Then Tony gave her a holographic screen with thousands of word in it, seeing that it has so many details in it, Twilight exploded like a fangirl and started to write down entire thing with her pen moving almost invisible. Celestia looked and just smiled, and asked, “Luna, she is just like you when you were young.”
Luna just nodded quietly.

Then Celestia thought to herself, ‘I am going to have a word with her later.’
“So, Tony. We’d like to hear more about your society and your technology…”

While her sister talked with Stark, Luna kept talking to herself. Her head and eyes kept focused on the ground for one reason. Eye contacts were incredibly hard thing for her to do.
‘No, Just ask him. It’s simple, Luna!’
‘I…I can’t ask him! I…I…’
‘You got yourself into embarrassment?’
‘…’
‘That doesn’t matter anymore! Look at your sister! She is bombarded with questions, and she is doing it so easily! Why can’t you do it?!’
‘I..I...’
‘Just say it, Luna!’
‘I have never met somepony…or really talked to except for my sister…’
‘No, what about Nightmare Night? Didn’t you make friends with the Elements?’
‘but then…I never talked to them. And it seemed that they’ll just go fine without me. They always have...’
“You are wrong, they won’t go well enough without you! Imagine your kingdom without you!’
‘I was never in my kingdom.
‘That is because you think no ponies care about you.’
‘And that is the truth. I can’t argue with the truth.’

Silence…

‘You are pathetic.’
‘…’
‘You are pathetic and a miserable pony who worthlessly wastes her time in your room, and get ignored by everyone, and you don’t care what they say to you because you’ll are lamentable. You are excused from your sister, from your servants, from castle, and from Equestria. Let me tell you what, yes, you were never in the kingdom, and you were never in the moon either. The real Luna died thousand years ago. You are just the foul remains of Nightmare Moon. I pity you, and your life, and your god forsaken soul and destiny. Why don’t you just let everything go and die?! Huh? Yeah, dying could be best solution for you. Even though you die no pony will ever remember you forever! Your very existence will be vanished and lost, like an inferior insect stomped by a hoof!’

The other side of Luna cursed and imbricated to Luna with rage and anger. However, Luna did not protested it, but just listen to it and agreed for every single words.

‘You are right. Maybe, I should have never been born. Death… it sounds promising. One sharp pain, then I will be in my rest forever, right? I don’t have to listen to curses, and when I die, I won’t be alone. Because…I will see my father again… What is… the meaning of living?’