• Published 26th Jan 2012
  • 9,511 Views, 232 Comments

The Ironman : Garden of Millennium - worst day with sunny sky



(sorry for the poor English)My little pony, Iron man cross over

  • ...
34
 232
 9,511

apologies

A/N: Hey guys, Sorry for taking this so long. And I'm really sorry. But good thing is that I am finally out of hospital!!! But also, I am going to need another proof reader. Because I've sent my story to my two editers, but they never responeded. So... yeah. This is an un edited version, so if YOU see any mistakes, just please point them out, so I can fix it as quick as I can.
And also, staying in the hospital makes my head weird... I might be kind of rushing here.



The eye of a certain character slowly opened her eyelid, and as it did, the pink iris dilated black eye small. The light of the sun was the first that hit her eyes, and her eye couldn’t do anything but close for her own protection. For a moment a blinding streak of the light made her eye hurt, but was able to recover quickly. She opened her eyes again, and she was no fool to get her eye burned by a light twice. She raised her hoof to shield her own eyes. Light was still blinding. It was blurry and fogged up but her eyes allowed her to see sharp images quickly. The blinding light was her sun, and it never disappoints her. Pleased from her great slumber, she gave out a big yawn, and stretched her four ivory legs out. It was pleased to see that her Sun was illuminating through the window, and curtain. She never felt this refreshing before, however, still somewhat tired from long sleep; she closed her eyes again and covered her face with blankets. Then she waited for a moment for nothing. Nothing…Nothing…
No…Maybe… she was missing something…

Her sun!!! Why is it up there?! She didn’t raise her sun? Does it mean it was raised by others, or does it mean it was raised by itself? That was impossible. Celestia wasn’t just connected to the sun, She was the sun itself.
She quickly got up from the bed and quickly paced to the wall of window that was infront of her. She saw completely foreign place. It was not Canterlot as she expected. The outside, was swarming with ocean of trees, and mountains were stretched all to the the horizon, and Mountains were high and extremely stiff, and majorities were covered with glaciers and ice. And her sun of course, was shining brightly in cloudless sky. Everything seemed to be pleasant for her but she was still could not understand why the sun was raised without her magic. That made her worried. The window, of course, was not a typical window that she used to see in her castle. The window was rectangle just like any others but the size was damn big that the entire wall was a window. And the window itself was tilted towards outside. She looked around the room this time. The room was foreign enough to her to think quizzically. ’Where the hay am I?’

Turning her head to the right, seeing that grey wall standing next to her, seemed to be made out of marble , polished and reflected lights. She looked at the bottom of the walls, and there were a rectangular shape of Brushed metal wrapping around two walls, left and right of her side. And there were yellow colored illuminating circles in side of them. The lights beamed towards the ceiling and the wall, leaving trail of light on the wall, and it gradually faded out. She was not quite sure what made the circle shine. (It’s LED if you want to know.) Then she looked the bottom, which was the floor, and it was made out of wood, and partially carpet. The wood looked to be a pine tree, according to its shape, and it was not normal wooden floor she used to see in her ponies’ houses. This wooden floor was polished also, and reflected quite of sunlight.
She thought to herself, ‘Weird… I’ve never seen anything like this in my entire life. The room is… pleasing, and this bed… it’s quite comfortable.’ She said as she poking the bed. The bed itself was white, but the edges were covered with gold curves. She rested her body to the bed and pillow, and then thought to herself.
‘Who brought me here? Who… did this? Discord? No…. Why I can’t remember anything?’ Last thing she could remember was she holding a meeting with a dragon, and nothing else….

She got up again from her bed, and walked towards the door that was located on her left. Then she saw little table, and there were her royal jewelries laying there. She slowly levitated them and started to put them on. The door was fairly large. Large enough to fit three alicorns. As she approached towards the door, it opened automatically. She was little surprised about the door, but she moved on. And there was living room, or what it seemed to be. It was large, but the room had two sides of wall window. And Twilight… was infront of her?

“T…Twilight?”
Twilight jumped on princess and hugged her tight.

“Princess!!! You are finally awake!!! I was so worried about you!!!”
Princess looked at Twilight, quizzically.

“Twilight, why are you here? And do you mind telling me what this place is?”

“It’s a long story… but, princess, Are you thirsty or hungry? It’s over 1 o’clock.”
Then, that’s the part when Celestia felt that she needed to quench her thirst, and take care of hunger.

“That would be most pleasant, Twilight.”
After the whole explanation, Princess’s memory started to come back, and she clearly did not liked what she have done. Her head dropped and gave a big sign.

“So, you did not ponynapped by him, and just wanted to visit his resident?”

“I’m so sorry princess, to making you worry about me. I shouldn’t burden you…”

“No, Twilight, you have done nothing wrong. It was my fault to act before the thinking. I’ve done something very stupid, Twilight. I…”

Then Celestia lost her words.

“Are you okay, Princess?”

“I’m…alright, Twilight. I just need a few moments alone…”

With that she turned back and went in to the room where she was. Then, she let her tears drop from her eyes. She was half angry… half embarrassed. Yet, she was crying, hiding her head under the pillow and blanket. For millennia, she has never done something that foolish. And, she didn’t know how to take care of this situation. But, there was something that she didn’t understand. She attacked him, damaged him, but however, he gave her thoughtful care. And that made her even angrier. She wasn’t angry at him, but she was angry of herself. She was afraid the she was burdening him.
‘You monster… why… why did you do it… I hate you...I hate for what you’ve done! I… curse you!’
She cursed herself as she cried softly. She cried and cried. She didn’t know how much she cried. For hours, probably. And then, she drifted away to unconscious.


_BLACK_



It was about three when she woke up. Although she cried for an hour, and drifted away to sleep, she was still extremely tired and stupid memory were lingering in her mind. She needed to apologize, but she feared that whether he is going to accept her apologies. She couldn’t even think about how is she going to see him. But the things must be done, before anything gets worse. She thought.

‘It is my fault. And it has to be done.’

She got down from the bed, and stood with her hooves with her eyes bloodshot. And talked to herself,

‘Celestia, you are going to apologize to him.’

Tony had Twilight take care of Celestia while he tried to make him as busy as possible, and indeed he took care of Luna. He was originally going to take care of Celestia, only if, did not approached him that violent like what happened a week ago. And for that reason, he decided to take care of Luna, for she is, not that violent, and he thought she actually made a good impression. However, somehow, every time when he looked at Luna, he felt sad… no…’ guilty’ should be a term than sad. He shouldn’t have done that to them, and it was his fault to taking an action without caution. He somehow wanted to forget that kind of stuff, and what he did was to stay in his workstation or garage to dismember his favorite car and put it back again or put some upgrades. May it be his suit, car, or any mechanical devices, none of them didn’t really matter to him. He just needed to keep his fucking mind busy. And that’s what he did. He started to rebuild his Mark 6 armor that has been destroyed. He was indeed sad that he had to start from the scratch, but that’s what he did for entire life. Build the suit, if it gets heavily damaged, rebuild it.

It was middle of the progression and then he called Jarvis.

“What time is it, Jarvis?”

“It is exactly 3:15, sir. It’s past for a lunch time, do you recommend a lunch?”

Tony stopped wiring the suit and got up from his position, and said,

“Yeah, and I probably should see Luna, too.”

“Very well, sir. I’ll prepare for the lunch.”

Then Tony stopped him.

“No, Jarvis. I think I want to make it by myself.”

“Of course, sir. But don’t forget to wash your hand properly before the cooking.”

“I see why not.”

Tony first went in to bathroom, and washed his hand clear, of course.
When he arrived at kitchen, he went over various different recipes; however he had no food particularly interested in. So, He decided that he’d just make a pancake. He of course, had almost no personal experience with cooking, he was that good at it. His several attempts to make a perfect pancake have failed, and most of them turned out to be like a charcoal. However, after all those failures, he was finally able to make a god looking pancake. Satisfied with his work, he gently out them on to the two separate dishes. Then, he took out two glass cups, and poured orange juice. Although he wasn’t sure what the ponies really eat, but he was able to point out that pancakes should be one of their breakfast meal. It was quite obvious. Now, after pouring maple syrups and decorating them with butter, he carefully grabbed all those to the Luna’s room. He saw Luna still sleeping, so he put those on a nearest table. So, while he nurse Luna, he decided to have a breakfast, and shit. He coughed. ‘This thing tastes like Nick Fury. Yuck!’

S.H.I.E.L.D base: “Hey, Hawk eye! Did you just call my name?”

“No. Why are you asking me that?”

“Nothing, soldier. Thought I just heard something.”

He never knew Luna was this cute. She looked even cuter in real life. Her mane were still flowing like a void of space, and small snoring sound just made to squee like a fan girl. God! He just wanted to touch her mane. He was afraid that she is going to awake if he touched it, but he couldn’t hold it back. He cleaned his hand with napkin, and slowly reached out for beautiful mane. He actually touched, and it felt like he was touching his favorite car seat, which was truly amazing, and really soft. It also flowed like water. He couldn’t hold back of his giggling.

“Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh…”

He felt like he was on god’s lair and his smiles reached bottom of his eyes, but his smiles faded away as he remembered Celestia. He felt guilty, and worried. He wanted to say anything to perish his guilt. Tony just sat there and thought what he has done. Making himself self depressed, his eyes started to cover with water. He tried to hold it back, but they just dropped. He sniffed, and cleared his cheeks with issues, with his back laying back of the chair. Then he got up to and reached out to the door to have fresh air. Then, he heard Twilight calling him. He hesitate to answer, but he thought it may be important according to tone of twilight’s voice.

“I’m coming.” He answered as he hides his shacking voice.

He walked to his living room, and he saw Celestia standing infront of her. He was quite a shocked when he saw Celestia’s head was hanging low.

“She’s… awake.”

“She wants to apologize to you.”

Tony said calmly, keeping his poker face.

“No…”

However, his mind was falling apart and shattered in to tiny debris. He did not expect to see Celestia like this. No, form what knew about her so far, he never saw Celestia regretting like this much. Also the high princess of the Equestria was standing in front of him, looked to most ashamed in her entire life. Anyway, after that Tony’s answer, Celestia raised her head, and look to tony with eyes of fear. Her greatest fear was about to come. But from Tony’s perspective, they were like pleading to him. And of course, he spoke.

“No. You are not the one to apologize to me. You do not know me, and I can clearly understand your situation. So, no. You
can’t say sorry, because you never did something wrong. You have done everything to save your student, and tried to eliminate the treat which means, me. I am the one who should be apologizing right now. And I am willing to do so right now….”

Celestia kept stared at him with her worried eyes. She didn’t know why she was kept doing that, but she couldn’t let go. And she was confused.

“Sorry… for everything. I should never have came here. It was my greatest mistake although it was an accident. It was my fault to take Twilight in to my base ship, unnoticed. It was my fault to attack you. And it was my fault to create unstable portal. So…. I’m sorry. I don not know how to repay my dept to you.”

Tony thought it was his greatest line in his entire life, and stood there with his head hanging little low. His eyes glittered due to his tear. And Celestia was genuinely impressed that this creature was turning all her wrong to him. She did not know but let few tear drops escape. She felt sorry for him, and realized that he was sacrificing too much for her, for Twilight, and for Luna. Because when he said that it was his fault to come here, she knew that he is going to leave. And it was just too much for her. She soon noticed that he became totally speechless, and trying to hold his tears in.


Tony wasn’t like this. He was a man with confidence, self obsessed, and who thought he was the best of all. He never apologized about something he have done and just turned that to other person. But something happened to him. It made him open his eyes and realized what was wrong.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dudadadadadadadadaadadadadadada (Plasma gun)

Ironman carefully dodged all the plasma bullet as he slowly picked up the speed. He quickly glanced behind, and saw many Skulls were highly distracted to him. He took this as an advantage to let captain in to the mother ship with the nuclear detonator. This was their first, and also last chance to destroy those fucking Skulls, and wipe them out from this world. Ironman contacted with Captain America.

“Hey Cap!! This is what you need to do. You take that bomb in to the mother ship. Try to go to the very center of the ship,
and there should be a generator core. You are going to place that little bomb, and get the hell out of there.”
Captain answered,

“Sounds like a plan, but how do I get in there?”

“Thor will help you out, and once you get out of there, I’ll be waiting for you. So, you just have to jump. And try to do this
quick because I don’t think I can hold them off for long.”

“Roger that.”

Then Ironman talked to Thor and Hulk.

“Hey, thunder boy! Can you take Captain to the mother ship? We need to place that bomb in there.”

“Aye, Tin man. Most certainly.”

“Wow… If you just call me like that again…” “HAHAHAHAHAHAHA”

Thor’s laugh interrupted Ironman’s monologue.

“Anyway, hey Hulk!!! Protect Thor and Captain as much as you can!!!”

“Hulk will crush those puny aliens!!!”

Thor grabbed Captain and flew in to the air as Hulk kept on fighting with Skulls. Thanks to the Ironman who was doing incredibly good job on distracting them. He flew towards the sky scrapers, as he kept on dodging their bullet. AS he approached to the fairly large building standing aside, he shot his last round of missile towards the building and made it collapse towards the other. Those two started to fall apart with big and small pieces. He started to fly through those pieces. He got out there safely, but half of the skull was decreased. Then he saw another building falling towards him, he headed down to the ground and made a sharp turun towards the building. He crashed against glasses, and managed to fly out to the other side. And repeating this few times have destroyed quite a lot of Skulls.
Captain America jumped to the Mother ship and landed safely.

Thor said, “Good luck, Captain.”
Captain nodded once and started to make his way through the halls. After he got about half ways through it, he heard footsteps and quickly hide himself in to shadow. As Skulls passed by, he ambushed them from behind. But this activated the alarm. And now, bunch of skulls were tacking him.

“Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit!”

He started to run towards the generator as fast as he could but he was met by another army of Skull. He saw Skulls coming out from everywhere. And He was now surrounded. He had to act quick. He threw his shield towards the upcoming skulls, and they got all knocked out like if they were a bowling ball pins. Then he kicked a Skull right behind him on his stomach, and immediately turned around and hit his jaw, causing him to fly over his head. Then captain grabbed their guns, and started to shooting at them. Many of the Skulls that were in front of the line died. After few more seconds, the ammo completely ran out. So, he threw their gun like a Thor’s hammer towards them. Then he unpinned grenades those were originally attached to his thighs, and threw them to his sides. The skulls noticed that it was an explosive, so they quickly retrieved for a moment. Captain took this chance, and grabbed his shield, and started to run forward. There were of course, few remaining forces remained in front of him, but it was no problem for him, as he used his fists and shield like a mace. As he got deeper, he found three doors and he did not know which one he should take.

“Hey, Stark! There are three doors! Which one am I suppose to take?”

“Uhhh… I don’t know, let me scan the ship, it could take a while. Do you think you can hold up?”

“I’ll try.”

Ironman hovered around the ship and started to scan the ship. His eyes glowed bright blue instead of sky blue or faint orange. After few moments flying around the ship, he talked to Captian.

“Try out the middle one. “

“Roger that.”

Captain proceeded to the middle door, and when he opened it, the entire place were covered with pipes and dark grey metals.

“I think you are right.”

It was no surprising event that no one was guarding this area. The place looked indeed dangerous. And at the end of the hall, bright green light was illuminated, and he noticed that it was a core. It was a quite long way to make it here. About five or seven minutes or so. AS he reached there, he saw a gigantic cylinder glowing green. The room wasn’t that big, but the entire room was covered with massive machines. Anyway he pulled out the bomb and started the timer, but it wasn’t working. He pressed it couple more times, but it did not.

“Ironman!!! It’s not working!”

“What do you mean it’s not working?”

“The bomb is not working! We need something else! I think it’s broken.”

“Captain, just get the hell out of there! There must be other way!”

Then suddenly an idea came in to Captain’s mind. He said slowly.

“No… I have plan…” Captain dropped his communicator, and walked forward.

“No! Captain! No! Just get the fuck out of there!”

Captain ignored it, and started to destroy the cylinder tank. He put all his strength to it, and after hitting for like ten times, it cracked opened. The enormous amount of energy blasted out, and Captain was barely able to stand on his feet. Then he heard Skulls coming towards him. He did not hesitated to throw the bomb directly in to the generator. There. Now the job was complete. He knew from the beginning that someone needs to sacrifice to stop this war, and it became him. For no reason, he started laughing like a crazy man, and said,

“Love… I’ll be with you pretty soon,”

He lost his balance and he fell on to his knees. The Skulls have reached the captain and started to beat him like a dog, however, Captain did nothing. It was pointless. From his communicator, he could hear tony’s voice. Yelling. “Whatever you are up to, it’s suicide! Fuck!”
The communication was suddenly turned in to static, as some skull stepped on it, and crushed it with their feet. Iron man’s worries increased, so, he started to fly in to the ship, and started to make his way through.
The bomb was ignited by the spark, and explosion started. Ironman sensed the explosion and yelled, “Steve!!!!”
But he had to leave soon, because the explosion was incredibly fast. He ignited his boots, and started to fly out. Unfortunately, before he can make it out, he was attacked by the explosion.

__________________________________________________________

Ironman kept on searching for Captain America thought the ashes and melted metals.

“Steve!!!!”

“Steve!!!”

And he was tripped by a metal piece, and fell.

“Steve…”

He knew he was dead, but he needed to do it. He had countless of bad memories, but he was his friend. A friend who have fought together for countless times. A friend who shared memories. A friend… who’s no more…. Then…. There was his shield, broken… melted and shattered by the explosion, but the paint was still there. The star was visible. The white star. He picked up his Shield, and started to cry.

“NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!”

“NO HO HO ho ooooo……”

“ARGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!”

He was alone with the Captain’s remains. He kneeled on o he ground and aimlessly stared at the sky. The sky was grey, and the clouds were darkened. He saw buildings fallen. A snow started to fell. And he stayed there until, he was covered with snow.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tony was soon found that he was embraced by Celestia’s wing. They were extremely soft, gentle and warm. He said,

“Is this means… Apology accepted?”

Celestia stared at Tony without any other special reason. She gave out a gentle soothing smile to Tony, with her eyes little bit concentrated,

“Apology…accepted. You are one stubborn...creature.... But you know that it’s not all our fault. It was foolish me to take an action like that… to visitor from outside, like you. I should have been more careful about my decisions, no matter what kind of condition I am in…”

Then, tony shook his head.

“No, princess, It wasn’t your fault. Not sleeping for a quite a lot of time can cause that kind of problems. You did it for your
country after all. So… Seems like we are even?”

Celestia said, “yes. We are even.”

But she quickly pushed tony away, because she felt her heart intensely beating, and her face heating up. She was able to use her magic to cover her face getting pink, but she didn’t know the cause. She was said, and felt guilty, but suddenly after she had a tight hug with him, she felt… she felt… attracted.
She was of course wondered what kind of creature he might be, and interested in his cultures, but for now, she was more interested in… relationship. She thought, ‘I can’t believe that I am already feeling this comfortable and friendly with this creature. He… looks like an ape, but not like those harsh looking violent apes, but he looks so gentle. So friendly. So… hot and se… NO! No! Snap out of it, Celestia! You can’t just turn in to like that. You don’t even know him!’
So, she decided to ask him about himself.

“I… believe we haven’t formally introduced ourselves yet…”

Tony’s eyebrows rose up.

“Well, so I thought we could properly introduce our selves right now… so…”

Tony already could see that Celestia was little nervous. ‘Why… does she look so nervous? Did I just do something wrong again? Is she? Ohhhh…’

He noticed already. He knew she liked him. Thanks to a genius, billionaire, playboy, and...what ever, his long experience tells it all. No one is better at this major. NO ONE!!! But tony had to cut here at this point , because he obviously wanted to take all his time to introducing himself to both princesses each time. He wanted to do it at once.

“But, not everyone is here. How about we’ll introduce later? When everyone is awake? In that way, it’s easier to explain.”

Celestia nodded.

“certainly… We can of course do that.”

Celestia turned around and started to talk to her student with telepathy.

“Twilight? Do you care to explain what he is?”

Then that only caused Twilight to smile.

“Well, princess. Not just yet!”

Celestia teased.

“Twilight!!!”

That caused both of them giggle like fillies, and it was quite a sight to Tony. He was totally confused.

“You know, you are giggling at the air…”

Twilight turned her head and said, “Oh, it’s nothing at all.”

Celestia decided to quickly change the subject.

“Speaking of which, Do you know where is my sister Luna?”

Of course, Tony did not hesitated to reply. He pointed his back with his thumb, and said,

“Oh, She is just…”