• Published 26th Jan 2012
  • 9,517 Views, 232 Comments

The Ironman : Garden of Millennium - worst day with sunny sky



(sorry for the poor English)My little pony, Iron man cross over

  • ...
34
 232
 9,517

Bitter day

A/N:Sorry guys for not keeping up my pace. I am working on a lot of projects right now, and other guy told me to make an Spacecraft for their project. So, I'm just quickly uploading this, and for that reason, I had no time to proof read. If you see any mistakes, please point them out. I will fix them as soon as possible. And please, don't hate me for this.

Twilight would have been excited and jumping around to see her most beloved teacher, her Princesses, however, she did not smile at all, but only serious and stern emotion was drawn on her face. Something was not going well. No, that is a bad way to say it, something has gone wrong. It was either Tony did something incredibly stupid thing to piss them off or they think him as an intruder. Twilight saw Celestia's face. Her eyes were blood shocked red, and it was flaming. However, Luna's expression was different. She was concerned about something... Twilight needed to know what is going on out there. She quickly ran to find Jarvis and she called out top of her lung.
"Jarvis! Jarvis! What is going on? Why are princesses here?”
And Jarvis of course, quickly reached to Twilight’s location to calm her down best he can. He had to settle her down before anything goes haywire and turn everything in to pit of chaos. And Jarvis was able to find Twilight easily since he became the ship itself.
“Yes, miss Sparkle. How may I assist you?” Jarvis asked Twilight with his sweet gentle tone as always.
“Jarvis, what is going on out there? Have Tony done something wrong yet?” asked Twilight who was in panic, but however, on contrary, Jarvis’s mood was plain.
“Oh, you must be worrying about Tony and princesses out there. Do not worry Miss Sparkle; I believe that their majesties have business to be discussed with my master. And I assure you that my master will not engage them, even it means to be locked up in a jail or dungeon.”
“bu…but, have Tony…” Twilight felt little relieved, but she had a really bad feeling about this. There is no reason to meet this alien with that terribly serious faces.
“No, miss sparkle. Well… not that I aware of… But I know that my master will take care of it without using any violence. So, don’t be so concerned.”
Then Jarvis quickly changed the subject.
“Well, uhhh.. Have you seen my master’s workshop? Would you like to see it?”

White creamy coat, glorious color mane, cutie mark of sole, it was her. And, grey blue coat with mane… black cutie mark with white crescent moon. And that was her… Tony was having a best moment in his life. His forty eight years of living did not felt any better than this. Well, there are few exceptions. Flying the sky first time with his Mark 2 armor was one of them. Anyway, back to the major point. He was infront of two loyalties, and all he could think about were Trollestia, Molestia and Woona in socks. Of course he would drool like he used to, but there was something he did not like, or he did not want to see. It was their mood, and whole bunch of army.
Yes, Tony was excited but also worried about the first contact. He stared at them for a while to think what to say. But however, that his mouth betrayed him.
“Princess Celestia! Princess Luna! OMG!!!”
And indeed, two regal sisters avoided him and were ready to charge. Also, their pegasi guards were extremely protective, and especially even more when they deal with unknown creature. One guard came forward, flying infront of loyalties, and announced with his powerful voice.
“Do not threaten them; it is our princesses that you are dealing with. You shall bow with great respect or else, you will be exterminated!”
Tony saw a pegasus, who seemed to be a leader of the army of pegasi here, or maybe even a general of Air force. It was a white Pegasus with golden armor with red gems around the edges, and he was interrupting Tony’s happy time, and he’ll pay, But Tony just ignored him and just flew towards the princesses to get a better look.
Once again, that douche interrupted.
“Stay down monster!”
Then now, Tony turned around to face him and said, “Hey, can you shut up for a moment? I’m trying to say ‘hi’ to princesses.”
“How foolish! You show no respect towards them, freak. Why yes, of course you don’t because you are nothing but a mindless creature.”
Now Tony felt ignition in his mind that was about to go to explosion, but Tony was a cool guy, and he’ll try to suppress it anyway he can.
“That was really rude you know, calling a person like that…”
“No, I don’t have to be nice to you because what’ve done to them!..... freak.”
“I didn’t do anything. And what? Did I hear freak from your mouth?”
“Why, yes! I see that you know nothing about your sins, which means you are unintelligent.”
“Say that one more time, then I’ll make you regret for your entire life time!”
“Ooh, I wonder what that could be. Are you going to throw us a cupcakes?”
Then every solider laughed at Tony, and that made him almost explode.
“Fuck… you... all…”
“Now that’s a hot cupcake. Is next one going to be a burned cupcake?”
Then they both heard Royal Canterlot voice from Celestia.
“Silence you both!!! You, monster!”
Tony flinched a little bit but it made him feel much better than talking with that fucking retard.
“Uhhh, I’m not a monster.”
“I do not care about what you are. All I need is answer for my question. Where is my Twilight Sparkle?!”
And of course, Tony, who was completely lost his thoughts for a moment, spoke up, for his defense.
“She is safe. She is in my ship right now, and I am sure that she is having a around tour. Well, I understand of your concerns about her, but how…”
Celestia quickly cut the sentence off before even he can finish it.
“All Lies, monster! Do you think you can outsmart me?! Do you even think you can challenge me!? I am princess Celestia, Ruler of Equestria, goddess of the sun!!”
“Yes, I know all that and I am not lying! All I am saying is the truth! And to challenge you? What are you even thinking?!”
Then princess of night interrupted,
“Sister, I think we should reconsider…”
She felt that that creature is speaking the truth, and not to challenge her sister. And she could clearly see that something is about to go awfully wrong.
“Shut your mouth before I send you to the moon again!”
And Tony, he did not expect to see a Princess Celestia being this aggressive. But he knew that Celestia was not in a normal state, because of his HUD shows him that her brain activity is abnormal.
“You ponynapped my prized pupil! Where did you put her? Where did you hid her?!”
“Uh…Do you know that abnormal sleeping habits can cause you a serious damage over your body----“
The first row of pegasi charged towards Tony, and he quickly flew away from them, flying towards the sky, and thanks to his current armor, Mark 6, he was able to fly much faster than any other pegasi. “----and your….Brain?!?”
His targets were airborne, but they do not have enough coats to avoid icing problem. Tony in suit flew further in to the sky. His HUD clearly showed temperature drops, but his targets were still flying towards him. ‘Wow, they are pretty tough, but we still have much more to go.’
Couple seconds later, Ironman stopped flying and watched whole bunch of Pegasi trying to hunt him down.

“Sir, those pegasi are slowly gaining up on you. I prefer you continue flying up, because I have feeling that they are able to withstand icing…”
Jarvis’s voice quickly fell off as he offered tony a further evacuation. Pegasi were falling down from the sky but most of them quickly regained consciousness. However, they could not catch an alien. They were just staring at Tony with curses.
“…never mind that…”

“Crack a boom! BZZZZZZKZKZKZKCKKZZKZKCK”

Sudden beam of electric bolts hit Ironman’s armor.

“Jarvis! I’m losing my power!”

His repulsor boots and gloves loose its power and his body was quickly increasing speed towards the ground. But after his suit rebooted, he quickly gained control and started to investigate where the lightning bolt came from. It was Celestia, and her horn was charged for another strike.
“Power: two hundred percent Capacity. Sir, you have more than enough power to create a repulsor shockwave.”
“Wait, just a little bit more!”
Then as he expected, another bolt strike him. After he slowly gained his power, he was able to reach up to five hundred percent of power.

“Five hundred percent, how about that?”

Then, Tony shoot a repulsor beam to Celestia to warn her, and of course he did not hit her, but it scratched her skin.

Ahhh!!!!

Then Luna’s horn started to glow bright blue. And she started to press Tony towards the ground. It was enough force to crush him like a bug if he didn’t wear his suit.

“Even if thou art saying the truth !!! I Shalt not let anyone to hurt my dearist sister!!!

He powered up his boots to make an opposite force to remain steady. But as she raised her power, tony had to overcharge his boots. And that quickly drained the power. Five hundred percent was now four hundred eighty percent. And finally, Luna maximized her power to top, because she felt the alien’s incredible power.

“Sister!!! I don’t think I can hold him any longer!!! Sister, it is only our chance to put him down!!!”

At the moment, Celestia was charging her horn with brilliant t yellow aura, and prepared one of her most powerful spell she could cast in current condition.
Then the sun started to shift its color to red as well a Celestia’s body. Her body started crack and orange light illuminated from it. Her mane ignited with red fire. And then… powerful plasma energy from the sun stroke Tony with unimaginable force. It directly pinned Tony to the ground, as well as slowly melting his circuits and armor. And also, It was taking away his energy. Celestia was putting all the anger that she had for last few month to Tony.

“Aghhhhh My back!!!! That fucking hurts!!!”

The giant crater filled the forest, and great ravines appeared on the ground. The entire Equestria shaked. Tony tried to stand up, but Luna’s power and Celestia’s beam did not allowed to do so.

“Jarvis!!! Overcharge the laser!!!”

As Tony quickly crossed his elbow to shape X with hand still forming fist, the gimmick opened form side of the gloves and shoot two thick-red lasers towards the beam. it wasn’t powerful as Celestia’s solar beam, but it bought some time to cool down his armor.

“Sir, the power is likely to be depleted before you can actually manage to completely block the beam.”

Tony stopped his laser and crouched back again.

“Jarvis, How much battery power do I have right now?”

“Power: two hundred percent capacity and still decreasing.”

“Alright, activate the shock wave!!!”

“Sir, you’ll have only fifty percent of battery power, are you sure about this?!”

“Jarvis, I know math! Just do it!!!”
“Yes, sir. I will charge it right away, but it might take some time to finish it.”

The power of Sun goddess started to liquefy Mark 6 armor. Once red and gold started to turn in to yellow drop of flame. His Arc reactor was overheating. He needed to find some way to cool him down. And, what was worse was that, because Luna was keep pressing him, His armor started to tighten his body. He started to investigate any source of water, and his HUD detected a lake few miles from him. He started his repulser, with his body flat on the floor. He was not able to pull up his maximum speed but, He was getting close to it. And he was also sneaky enough to fool them, because while Tony was flying to the lake, they were still shooting magical forces at the same place. Tony was able to reach the lake in time, and jumped right in. His suit immediately created a massive amount of smoke as he cooled down his suit, however, some of melted metal fused with other part. Some of his joints were locked in to place, which made him much more venerable to ponies. And as he expected, army of pony were raining towards him. He needed his shockwave right away.

“Jarvis, is it done charging?”

“No, sir; 78 percent, and it’s still charging. I approximate it will be finished in four minutes.”

“Can you make it faster?”

“I always work at maximum power, and I am willing to keep do so.”

“Good.”


Now at the end, Tony could see two princesses at the back of the army. They were also charging, too. Celestia shouted,
“I want it either dead or alive!.”
However, Luna thought differently. It was a rightful thing to put the creature in to jail, because it threatens Celestia, but killing it was kinda off. She will have to persuade her later on. As ponies got closer, Tony did not know what to do. The shockwave was still not fully charged, and if they attack him right now, his life would be ruined, and that is not going to happen. He’ll need to buy some time, and that is what he is exactly going to do.

Massive number of Pegasi divided in to two sections and surrounded Tony, and Princess Celestia came forward to examine a creature lifelessly lying on the ground. Celestia said,
“The creature looks unconscious.”
“Your majesty, May I ask you a question?” one of the solider asked.
“At ease.”

“I do not understand about what you’ve just said. From the power that I saw, I think it should be dead by now.”

“No, he is not dead because I still sense energy from it.”
Then Celestia closely examined the creature. The color was metallic dark red with some golden part with it. It seemed to be upright and bipedal. And the strangest of all, it had a glowing circle at center of it’s chest. It had weird features. Then she turned around and announced to all ponies.
“Escort this creature to Canterlot immediately. I will deal will it there.”

Then suddenly, loud voice boomed out, and of course, it was Luna.
“Nay, sister!”

“Why do you mean, ‘nay’,Luna?” She sternly stared at Luna.

“We shalt not let you kill that creature!”

“And why is that so?”

“Look Celestia, That creature didn’t do anything but protecting itself from us, and warned us to back away!”

“No, Luna, it has my Twilight Sparkle. My most prized pupil! We have fair reason to destroy it!”

“And that is where thou art wrong! It did not ponynapped Twilight sparkle, and all the things it said art all truth! Thou were just attacking the innocent!”

While they were arguing, Tony was hiding behind the tree that was nearby, listening to all conversations. Tony was partially heart breaking, about Celestia going to kill him. Of course, he knew, she was abnormal, but still he was depressed. Luna one the other side, was giving him a good impression. Except that she attacked him. While Tony was thinking about how to reintroduce him, he heard Jarvis talking through his head.
“Sir, It is done charging, but I cannot maintain the power, due to the suit’s damage. The suit will not last very long!”
“What do you mean Jarvis? Is it going to explode?”

“That is correct sir.”

“Oh, no. Ohhhh. Nooo”

Without hesitation, Tony jumped out from the wood, and warned them.
“Everyone, you have to get outta there!!! Right now!”

Then everypony turned and stared at him. Only the sound of insects and remaining flame could be heard. All the pony’s eyes were completely locked to Tony. An awkward moment was continued for few seconds, but then it was a Human who broke the silence.

“Uhhh… I’m just saying that my armor is about to explode. So… you should better get out of there before… you know, it goes, KaPOOSh.”

Luna and Celestia saw a completely different creature, it was bipedal of course, but it more looked like hairless monkey. So, what they saw before than was an armor of this creature. Before Celestia say anything, Luna quickly said,

“Whatever thou say sister, I shalt follow his words. I am going to evacuate this place. I shalt greed any pony that’s with me. Or else, Follow my sister.”

And her expectations were right. No ponies were with her. It was only Luna who had faith in him.

“Luna, Are you saying that you believe that fowl monster’s evil lies? We know nothing about that creature! And look at that creature! It looks like abomination!”

“Nay, sister. I do not judge the pony from their look. What matters is what it contains in their mind. Tell me sister, is that what thou art? What is wrong with thee?”

But Tony could not waste anymore time for them to end arguing. He really wanted to use Mark infinity armor to fix everything right, but that armor was forbidden to use. And of course, he had an alternative, and that was to use his one of his favorite armor. It was slim when he suit it up, The suit itself had few limited shape-shifting options. And then, he heard a voice from Jarvis.

“One and a half minutes before the explosions sir. That bleeding edge armor that you are about to wear is a wise option.”

He immediately activated his Bleeding edge armor.

Bleeding edge armor… It is an armor that is inside Tony’s body. It is only activated when Tony sends a command signal to his armor. The armor itself is composed with nanobots. When the nanobots come out from Tony’s body, it will first wrap Tony’s body with gold-colored muscle rigs. Then after, it will cover with red and gold plates. When it was fully armored, it was different than any other armor he had. It showed some of the similar with flex-shell armor, but much more flexible, lighter, and much more durable. Bleeding edge armor had more fire power, and speed, more functions than any of his previous armor. Also, most importantly, it was battery-efficient.

Blue and sky blue light illuminated Tony’s body, and soon, engurped him all. Like I explained above, nanobots came out from his body, and formed internal muscle structure, next, it started to create all the major mechanics such as repulsor or ion cannon. Then, nanobot structured plates covered him entirely. At last, all the plates found their correct spot, and the face plate came down with light turned on immediately after he suited up.

Again, Tony’s unwanted stare fixed on Tony, but he ignored them, and quickly ran up to both princess, and grabbed them with his both arms. His boots ignited after he grabbed both sisters.
“Everyone!!! Get the fuck outta here!!!” Tony yelled.

However, Captain (or more like leader) of the Pegasus army quickly followed his princess, yelling,
“The creature has our princesses! Destroy it!”
And Captain was only one who was to be lucky pony, because...

“CRAKABOOOOMMM”

The explosion happened. The great shock waves blasted out ward in circular form, destroying everything on it’s path. Then Electric charges came along. Most of the pony soldiers threw outward, and leaved them unconscious and others…. Died. The princesses however, seemed to resistant to shockwave. They just flinched a little bit, but when they were contacted with Electrical charges, they also lost their consciousness. They could have died if they weren’t immortal because not sleeping for like a month and sudden shock of electricity could have killed anyone.
Tony instantly noticed them fading out to unconsciousness because, they were… creaming obviously.

AS he reached to the ship, Jarvis disengaged the cloak, and opened up the door. And there was Twilight standing infront of him. She said,
“I saw everything Tony… and I…can’t believe they actually did that to you…”
Tony said nothing but remained in silence with two princesses on both of his shoulders, warped up by Tony’s arm.
“I should’ve left a note. It was just a simple piece of note… I never thought…. It’s all my fault, Tony. It’s all my fault…”

Then Tony walked up to Twilight and tried to encourage her.

“Twilight… I don’t want you to say such a thing. It’s not your fault at all. I am the who started this thing. So, I’m the one who should be blamed….”

Then Tony walked passed her and proceed to medical room. Jarvis was ready for his job, and for him, it should be easy.

“Tony… are Princesses… okay? They are like… second mother to me.”

“They are alright, Twilight. They are just… unconscious. They should regain their consciousness in few day or so.”

Then after he finished his sentence, everything turned quiet. Tony was just simply walking to the medical room. The blue light from medical room created big-long shadow behind Tony’s boy. And everything else was dark. Only footsteps were audible.

It was a bitter day to him…