• Published 2nd Jan 2013
  • 697 Views, 7 Comments

Peace of Mind - Peace of Heart - RyanPAPP



In the months following Cloudchaser's gruesome death, Flitter tries her best to survive in the cruel world of Equestria.

  • ...
 7
 697

Memories

I sat beneath that tree for an additional thirty minutes after Rainbow Dash flew away. This lake had a lot of meaning. The one memory I have withheld about our, my, parents is that father adored fishing. Countless hours we would spend on the lake with him. It was there that I learned about the "Birds and the Parasprites", yuck.

The lake also had many ties with other people we held dear. After our parents died, and before we were shoved with our uncle, we were put with a foster family. For some reason, I have more memory of them...

The first place they ever took me and Cloudy was here for a picnic. Since I hardly knew my parents, after the year we spent with them, they seemed like parents. Nice, kind, and loving. Then, we moved in with Uncle Redblood...

He was a cruel, terrible stallion! He would feed us one meal a day since he was always too busy drinking Cider with his drunken friends. His friends would come and shove me and Cloudchaser around like dolls, and they treated us like servant girls.

One time one of those pedophiles slapped my rump and demanded that I got them another Cider. I would've spoken my mind, but Uncle showed me what would happen if I did...

Cloudy once got into the kitchen and ate an apple after midnight. The next morning Redblood realized that the only Golden Delicious he bought was missing. He stormed mine and Cloudchaser's "bedroom" (if a stone slab counts as a bed) and yanked me by my tail. His eyes were bloodshot and his nostrils were flaring, in fact, I thought he was going to kill me- until Cloudchaser fessed up.

The next thing I knew I was flung to the ground and Redblood was stomping towards Cloudy. "So, you think that you can just barge into me home and steal the bloody apples that I bought with me own money after I try so hard to feed you two little sluts?" He screamed.

Boy, did that tick Cloudy off. "You've done nothing for us you washed up drunken pig!" What she said shocked me. I couldn't believe that she could talk to Redblood like that. But believe me, she didn't get away scotch free.

He tied her up and did horrible, horrible things to her. Things beyond all imagination. Things which inhabit my nightmares to this very day...

--------------------------

I slowly opened my eyes to see the afternoon sun high and the sky, and it was aiming at my pupils. I raised a hoof to rub my left eye and yawned. I went dark again? I thought to myself.

At that time I had a habit of passing out from time-to-time because of stress and sleep deprivation. That problem has since faded, or else I wouldn't be able to tell this story.

I flew up a little to see the Ponyville clock tower behind the hill on the other side of the lake. It was already two o'clock and I had a somewhat busy scehdule ahead of me....

Author's Note:

Sorry if things got a little... "graphic". Also, props if you got the "Redblood" reference, and I meant in NO WAY for that to be THAT Redblood. It was simply a wink and a nod.

Comments ( 4 )

He tied her up and did things to her?
What kinda things? :ajsmug:

1897823 BROOOOOOOOOOOOO! Keep that to yourself!:twilightoops:

Keep what to myself? That he beat her?

1898404
<Lets out an unsettling murring sound as he sharpens his talons on a whetstone> Pray tell, does Redtone-sama still live? And if so, would you be so kind as too tell me where he lives? I feel like helping someone reach those high notes.... permanently

Login or register to comment