• Member Since 14th Dec, 2011
  • offline last seen Tuesday

Jacetheponysculptor


:)

Comments ( 276 )

Interesting concept... I'll have to keep an eye on this. :derpytongue2:

It's kind of weird but the writing was good and I'll track it. Good work:ajsmug:

Not a bad start. Feels an awful lot like a typical Harem Anime set-up. Or, it could just be a loose framework for a series of pseudo-self-insert clopfics. Regardless of which path you take, I'm interested.

From a technical standpoint, your writing is very good. No noticeable errors or bad writing habits. Keep it up.

I am willing to give this a chance. Concept interests me, even if it is a concept that basically gets the guy lucky with the humanized Mane 6.

I hate myself but..."GIGGITY, GIGGITY!!"
Achievement unlocked: Harem Anime.
It was still funny and if this gonna be a clop might as well be a funny one.

Peace Out.

:trixieshiftleft: /looks at premise... :trixieshiftright: /looks at lack of Sex tag...
:rainbowhuh:

Aside from this not quite fitting either harem anime or clopfic setup, I like the concept! Looking forward to more.

Concept interests me greatly. I'll be following along.

wow, for a first fan-fic it was really good.

can't wait to see what happens next!

Why can't I bee him? Oh well good start, traking

Personally? Not a big fan of humanized ponies........however this interests me.

<tracked>

This is an interesting concept and I look forward to more.:twilightsmile:

It's not that often when you see a second-person story written well. I'll be back for this one.

I'm a bit confused at the beginning. Driving cars? Playing golf? Is this a story where the ponies are people? I thought that they were all still ponies.

This guy acts like me but there is one difference between us I'm really strong and take martial arts

Story sounds quite interesting, I'm tracking this.

this guy sounds pretty much exactly like me but i dont give a dmn what other people think of me lets hope my future is the same:raritywink:

Sounds really interesting, I cannot wait for next chapter :pinkiehappy:

You should really, really warn people the story is about humanized ponies. That's just common courtesy.
Either way, even though it IS a terrible generic self-insert fapfic #483937, I still liked it. The spelling is good, it's pretty cute, it's a very nice fantasy, and I'd like to see where it's going.

I think this is worth tracking.

Yes, more of that! I am really surprised at how this turned out for a sort of "introduction" chapter. It gives a good, clear idea of what will be expected in future chapters. And on top of that, with me being into the anthropomorphic art concept, am excited to see how this turns out. Definatly am going to be following this story.

I'm looking forward to the next part when will it come up

Hey everyone, thanks for all the positive feedback! I figured that most people would read the description before they dived in, which is why I decided to not put a humanized pony disclaimer. If I ever do another type of story like this, I'll make sure it's a little more obvious. As you can probably tell by my name, I play a lot of Magic: the Gathering, and I have a couple of big tournaments coming up so it may take a little while to update. I'd say expect the next chapter in a week or so. Again, thanks for the support!

But ah want it now:applecry:

Fourswords I completely agree with you

:yay:

I like this story!

Keep it up.

Finnally an update and what an update, this is one well written Fan Fic, very well done. :ajsmug:

This is win, no two ways about it.

...You sir, can have all my internets. I do not need them. Keep up with the awesome writing.

so he's a 'no sex before marrige' guy, i respect that.

DAMN!!!1

that was incredible!

even so...... i would have plowed Applejack

Waited a week for this to update...Worth it! :ajsmug: Very well written story. Looking forward to how he met the others and got to know them, then see how the story ends. Hope this story updates a little more frequently though :twilightsmile:

165458 most definitely

i wounder whos next, also i think at the end its gunna end in a huge group 'hug' if you know what i mean.

And I ask this : WHY CANT I BE HIM?!??
Great chapter and I can't wait till next update

I never want this story to end.

164630

I'm willing to bet with the way he thinks about Dash, he has promised himself his virginity only goes to her.

Such a great story I can't wait for the next update

aklsdfhalksjdfhalkjsg
You goddamn cocktease.

I like it. Love the writing style and the stories pretty good.

DAMN this is awesome

"Draw me like one of your french girls" :rainbowlaugh: sorry could not help it.

SRS face now, good chapter man, it rocked figratively and litraly :ajsmug: Loving the main character and what a knight he is. In the case of Blueblood :moustache: GOOD SHOW, WHAT!

Out of interest do we ever learn the dudes name?

FUCK YEAH!!!

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!

Wow, all of the Mane 6 are hitting on him, if he keeps this up, hes going to be a PIMP!!!
But with his attitude, he just won't..

Great chapter, definitely worth the wait! With Pinkie up next, I wonder what they're going to get up too... I s'pose we'll just have to wait and see eh?:trixieshiftright:

Excellent story, please continue :pinkiehappy:

oh no, first he knocks back AJ, now rarity too?
this better end in an orgy :ajbemused:

I really like this story and what it teaches about life, but I still don't understand the mature rating for it. Could you offer any insight on that?

Okay, for the constructive criticism, this story really needs one thing, and this is dialogue-tagging.

Whenever you write dialogue, make sure you make it clear who is talking, even if it's just a simple "said Twilight" or the like. This becomes a life-saver when more than two people are talking at any given point, as it's very easy for readers to become confused as to who is speaking without any obvious indication.

That said, this is quite the interesting concept, and I'll be tracking it to see how it turns out. Keep up the good work.

Login or register to comment