• Published 23rd Feb 2013
  • 6,894 Views, 432 Comments

The Adventures of Trixie if Her Father Was a Badass Alien - totallynotabrony



After some irresponsible age spells, radiation exposure, and adoption, Trixie is...changed. Rated M for machine gun.

  • ...
10
 432
 6,894

Chapter 16

“Wake up. We’re going home.”

The two mares in the bed blinked and yawned, rousing themselves more slowly than Trixie would have liked. He had come back inside the library after his row with the female version of Valiant.

“So soon?” asked one of the ponies. Since mares did not grow mustaches, Trixie couldn’t tell whether it was Flim or Flam.

“Maybe go another round first?” suggested the other one with an impish smile. “I now believe your title of ‘The Great and Powerful’ more than ever before.”

Trixie had to admit that it was tempting, but shook his head. “I just want to get out of this universe.”

Grumbling, the two mares got out of bed. Trixie paused, looking around the room. “Where did you leave the device?”

“What, that ugly rock covered in electronics?” asked one of the mares.

“Yes.”

“I think it’s still out in our vendor cart,” said the other.

Trixie had the sudden sinking feeling that the two of them had just landed the three of them in deep trouble. However, after going outside to the cart they found the teleportation device undisturbed.

Breathing a sigh of relief, Trixie picked it up and prepared to take the three of them back to their own universe. Coming down the street just then, however, was a grey unicorn stallion with a multicolored mane and a starred cape.

“Is that the crazy pony who was after everypony in show business?” asked either Flim or Flam.

“Looks like it,” confirmed the other. “The name was Starburst, wasn’t it?”

Trixie weighed her options. If they went back now, they might encounter female Starburst from their own universe. If by some chance male Starburst here wasn’t so unbalanced maybe they could figure out what was going on.

“Uh, hello Trixie,” said Starburst nervously. He had stopped a few steps away. Trixie noticed that he didn’t bear the tattoos of his female counterpart.

“What do you want?” Trixie asked.

Starburst winced at the sound of Trixie’s voice, but then paused, looking mildly surprised. Had he expected to be yelled at? Did guy-Trixie from this universe have that kind of reputation? Another reason to want to go home quickly.

“Well, um, I...” Starburst began. “I wanted to know if you, um...that is, I...”

Trixie waited patiently. Starburst stumbled over a few more words before blurting, “I really like you!”

Trixie’s eyebrows went up. “Well then.”

“I just had to tell you. I couldn’t...” Starburst ducked his head. “I don’t think this was a good idea. I should go.”

“Hey wait,” Trixie called him back. Starburst paused, looking over his shoulder hopefully.

“This is going to sound strange,” said Trixie. “I’m not actually from this universe. I know that I probably look just like the Trixie you know, but I’m not actually him.”

“W-wow,” Starburst blew out a breath. “Thank Celestia. I don’t know how the real Trixie would have reacted to that. I’m so thankful it’s you instead. I would really regret this otherwise.”

Trixie took slight offense to the idea that he might not actually be the real Trixie, but let it slide. He put on a smile. “In the spirit of no regrets, are you up for a no-strings-attached roll in the hay?”

Whaaaaat?” chorused Flim and Flam. Starburst grinned, looking only slightly disappointed that he wasn’t getting the Trixie he actually wanted.

The two mares managed to get their surprise under control. They glanced at each other and turned back to Trixie. “So, um, room for two more?”

“What do you think I am, an orgy slut?” chuckled Trixie. He paused for a moment. “You know, you could always go screw yourselves.”


A while passed before the four of them met back up at the vendor cart. Trixie, Starburst, Flim, and Flam all seemed to be in good spirits. Starburst bid the others a cheerful goodbye and they activated the device, disappearing in a flash of light.

Back in Ponyville - the normal one - the three dimensional travelers stood for a moment in silence, reflecting on the brief trip they had just taken.

“So, did everypony have fun?” asked Trixie.

The Flim Flam Brothers both nodded, but looked somewhat troubled.

“It was an enlightening experience,” allowed Flim.

“And also a terribly mortifying one,” added Flam.

“I move that we never talk about this again.”

“Seconded.”

“Motion carries,” Trixie acknowledged. “Officially, this never happened.”

That seemed to please the brothers and they left with their cart. Trixie looked at the device, deciding what to do with it so no more trouble would be caused. It would probably be safest in the care of the Princesses. Going to Canterlot would also let Trixie check up on Twilight and see if she was ever coming back to the library.

With that plan in mind, she booked a train ticket for the next day and went inside to have a nap. Trixie hadn’t gotten much sleep in the other universe.