• ...
27
 47
 2,222

The Clubhouse and The CMC's joy ride.

The 3 little ponies took me up to this tree house and took me up the stairs.

"Dadgum!" Ah said. "This is where we go to think of ideas to earn our cutie marks!" Sweetie Belle said.

"Yeah! And sometimes to get someplace quick we take my scooter and a wagon there!" said Scootaloo.

"Hey Mater, can you take us for a ride?" asked Apple Bloom.

Ah thought for a moment and remembered what Ah had then answered, "Sure! But you better put on helmets and goggles, because 3 will have a ride of a lifetime!" So they got the helmets and goggles and when they were on the scooter and wagon Scootaloo grabbed my hook and put it on her scooter. When they signaled me I started driving at my top speed.

"Wow this is fun! Can you go faster than this?" said Scootaloo.

"Can I?" Ah said. "Strap yourselves down! You're gonna have the thrill of a lifetime!" Ah said, then my rockets opened up on the back of me and then they started to rev up.

WOW! HE HAS ROCKETS! exclaimed Scootaloo, then my rockets started to rev up ever more then the Cutie Mark Crusaders ducked down and my rockets fired up and Ah flew down the path. Ah was yelling with joy as we went.

"This is so awesome! We never gone this fast! said Scootaloo.

"Maybe we'll get dare devil cutie marks! said Sweetie Belle.

"Yeah! Keep going Mater! said Scootaloo again. Applejack, Twilight, and Rainbow were a few miles ahead talking bout' how cool it was that ah was friends with a race car.

"I wonder if we'll see this race car one day? asked Rainbow.

"Ah'd would like to meet this award winner too!" said Applejack.

"I bet Mater will bring him here someday, I'd like to meet him too. said Twilight. Then Ah rocketed past. Applejack nearly lost her hat. and they were spinnin' in circles from my speed. Then they stopped.

"WHOA! WHAT IN TARNATION WAS THAT!? exclaimed Applejack. Rainbow then flew up to me and was so surprised that she hit a tree! She flew back to Twilight and Applejack.

"It was Mater! He had 2 rockets on the back of him!" exclaim Rainbow

"WHOA NELLY! exclaimed Applejack.

He had rockets!? cried Twilight.

"Yeah! And he was giving the CMC a lift! exclaimed Rainbow

"Whoa! I wonder where he got them rockets?" said Applejack.

Ah was speeding down the road through the town and then ah said, "Now here comes the more exciting part!"

"How much more exciting?" ask Apple Bloom.

"Hold on! Here it comes!" Ah shouted, then ah deployed my chute and we took off! The CMC was enjoying this ride even more than before. They saw stuff they never say before.

"We're flying!!!!!!!shouted Scootaloo. Ah knew they were having a good time, but little did I know that someone else was watching me. Ah turned around and started back for the clubhouse. I flew over Rainbow, Applejack, Twilight again but Pinkie Pie was with them this time.

"Look Mater's flying!" Shouted Rainbow.

"HE CAN FLY?!" exclaim Pinkie.

"Wow! Now there's somein' you don't see!" said Applejack. Then the ponies began running after me. AH landed right the clubhouse and to my surprise, The ponies were already there clappin' or cloppin' for me.

"Wow! You flew great!" said Rainbow.

"You're the first tow truck that I've seen that can fly!" exclaimed Pinkie.

"Yer amazing Mater!" Said Applejack.

"That was the best run we ever had!" exclaimed Scootaloo. Then the 3 small ponies looked at their flanks to see nothin'.

"Still nothing, but that was great! said Sweetie Belle. Ah now knew Ah was popular, among these ponies and ah couldn't wait for what would happen next!