• ...
27
 47
 2,221

Climax PT1

After a short while, me and McQueen came up to a big building. Inside we saw a light. Then we drove closer and looked through window and saw the ponies were tied to poles. After seeing this, Ah knew we needed help, so me and McQueen snuck in and made our way to the communications room and sent an SOS out.

Twilight was tried with her arms tied behind the pole and she then spoke, "Trixie, where do you have us here?"

"Well, Twilight Sparkle, Trixie has you all here to get vengeance on you. After everything you did to me, I can't let you get away with it! So now here you are! Also Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon have the CMC here for their revenge too. Now you all will be finished!" Trixie answered. Me and McQueen waited a while and then the backup came. Finn, Luigi, Guido, and few other pulled us. Then Ah gave them the plan.

Phase 1: the distraction
Trixie was gettin' something, when there was a knock at the door. "(groan) Now what?" said Trixie. Then she and the two mean filla's walked to the door and when they answered, outside was Mike Wazowski and he was doin' a show. At first Trixie and others didn't find it amusin' but when Mike got to the painful stuff they started to enjoy it. So they sat down and watched.

Phase 2: Freeing the prisoners
While Mike had them distracted, Me and WALL-E drove up to the ponies. "Mater! you've come to save us!" said Twilight.

"YAY! We're saved!" Yelled Pinkie, then WALL-E covered her mouth before she could any more.

"Quiet! You dadgum stinker! Trixie will hear you!" Ah said, "Now who wants ta get cut loose first?" Ah asked.

"Free our sisters first, they need it more than us!" answered Applejack. so then WALL-E drove behind the CMC's poles and started to cut loose the ropes with his laser. Once they were free, we were bout' ta start on the others when....

"Hey! Who's there?" shouted a voice, quickly me, WALL-E, and the Cutie Mark Crusaders hid. Then an odd guy walked up. He was a mixture of different animals.

"Discord!" said Twilight, "But how did you escape?"

"Well, after you ponies had imprisoned me, Trixie came and released me! She learned a spell for turning statues to life and she used it on me. But now I'm past chaos, I just want revenge on you! answered the strange guy, then he took a look and saw same poles were blank. "Huh? What did the fillies go? Oh well at least you're still here! But I'm gonna let you keep your horn and wings! If you tried to use them they wouldn't work. that's because the only way out is through that door! Plus the walls are magic-proof. Now I'll be back, I just need to get something." Discord said and then he walked up the stairs.

Luckily me and WALL-E were up on a platform hanging from the ceiling. Now this situation was worse than ah thought! Now there was someone else we had to defeat! But Ah was prepared to go with a fight! But we needed extra help to free ma friends. Ah thought very hard on what ta do. Then when Mike finished Trixie payed him a tip.

"There you are mister, a tip for a great show! Now we've got work to do!" Then she and the two mean fillies walked back in. Then they saw the Cutie Mark Crusaders were gone! "Hey! Twilight Sparkle! WHERE ARE THEY?!" shouted Trixie.

"I don't know anything!" Answered Twilight. Then Discord came down an elevator with an odd machine and he walked to Trixie and put the machine towards Twilight.

"Say hello to the Tickle Master 10,000 Twilight Sparkle." Trixie said.

"Hello." said Pinkie. Then Trixie started to walk to one end of the Tickle Master. "Hey, where are you going? We'll-we'll talk. Come on, we'll have a latte!" said Pinkie. Then Trixie turned to the controls and turned on the machine to half power.

"If you don't wanna do this the easy way, we're gonna do this hard way!" said Trixie and then an arm with feather on the end began extendin' to Twilight's belly. Twilight tried to avoid being tickled but she couldn't escape the feather. Then it touched her belly and began the ticklin'. She began laughin' very hard. Ah was in shock! Me and WALL-E were watchin' from the edge of the platform. Ah couldn't bear watchin' Twilight being tickled so much! Then Finn came right next to us on his harpoon cables and watched too. Then he got prepared to fight back be deploying his guns. Twilight was still laughin' very hard, but she still refused to talk. Trixie got very mad and she put the machine at full power, now the feather was movin' faster and Twilight was laughin' even harder! Now Ah was very mad, then Apple Bloom walked on the part of the platform we was on and looked over the side. The platform's supports began to creak, (POP!) a bolt flew out, Sweetie Belle saw the bolt fall and looked up. She saw the platform was getin' ready ta break loose.

"Uh, Mater?" Sweetie Belle said.

"Not right now." Ah said, then Scootaloo walked on the part of the platform and looked over the side, then three bolts popped out. Now the platform was now held up by the last two bolts.

"MATER!" Sweetie Belle said again and she jumped on the platform. Ah turned to her and she pointed up to the supports. the last two bolts were just bout' to pop out.

"Uh oh, this ain't gonna be good." Ah said. then the last two bolts popped out and we started to fall then ah threw ma tow tow cable on a pipe and we swung to a balcony. the Cutie Mark Crusaders were screamin' as we swung. The other heard us.

"Do you hear something?" said Trixie, then we knocked over 3 towers of tires, and ah landed on a huge button that turned on a giant horn on the balcony.
"HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNK!" The horn went, Trixie was so surprised, she bonked her head on the visor on the machine.

"OWWWW!!!!!" Trixie shouted. Ah was glad they didn't see us. "Remind me to turn off that horn." said Trixie rubbing her head. Then the machine stopped! Me, WALL-E, and the CMC were confused, we didn't do anything. "(GROAN!) What happened now!?" said Trixie. Then she turned to on of her stooge robots and said "Go check the machine!" While the robot was looking at it the bad ponies and mish-mash guy heard a thud on the cord. So they followed the cord. then when they made it to the outlet, they saw it was unplugged. As the robot was still examinin' the machine Finn threw one his grappling cables on the robot's legs and flipped him. Then WALL-e snuck up to the controls and fiddled with them , just as Trixie plugged the cord back in. When they came back, the machine was tickling Twilight, it was moving the feather next to her. Trixie turned the machine off and found someone had fiddled her machine as she and the others were fixing it.