• ...
27
 47
 2,178

Kidnappin'!

One hour later all the Mane 6 and Cutie Mark Crusaders were gathered. Then ah turned to where McQueen went and was bout ta call him, when suddenly an airship flew down and a net flew out over the ponies. Ah quickly turned and tried to free them, when they were lifted by magic and brought to the airship. There standing was Diamond Tiara, Silver Spoon, and a blue unicorn with white hair. "The Great and Powerful Trixie thanks you for finding these ponies. I'll give you credit later tow truck. Now if you'll excuse us , we must be off," said the blue unicorn and then she walked up the ramp and the airship took off.

"MATER, HEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPP!" yelled the ponies. then the airship turned and flew away.

"Guys! Ah'll save ya!" ah shouted and then McQueen drove up.

"Mater, what happened?! I heard someone call for help!" McQueen said.

"McQueen, the ponies were just kidnapped by a bad unicorn!" Ah answered.

"Oh no!" said McQueen. Ah was ready ta leave when, ah knew ah had ta tell the Princess. so then ah toke off for the castle with McQueen behind. Then he hooked on ma tow cable, then Ah deployed ma rockets and parachute, and we took off. After a few minutes we made it to the castle. Once we were on the ground, we drove to the doors, Ah told the guards what was wrong and they opened the doors. The Princess was sitting on the throne. She was surprised ta see me and McQueen pull up.

"Mister Mater, what you doing here?" asked the Princess.

"Princess, Twilight and the others were kidnapped by a blue unicorn named Trixie!" ah answered. The Princess was shocked!

Then she walked up ta me and said sternly, "Thank you for telling me. You must go help them! That's an order!"

Then after she pointed us to get goin' me and McQueen took off.