• Published 25th Dec 2012
  • 6,738 Views, 259 Comments

Balance of the Mind and Body - Swift Blaze



Ever wonder if that Mayan Calendar prediction actually came true? What the world be like if everyone panic? Then come and read the following tale of a human that this happens to.

  • ...
91
 259
 6,738

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 50: Order In The Court

Blaze woke up from his bed feeling really relaxed. Getting to eat meat and taking a good shower felt really good. The downside though was the meat supply was low. So, he’s going to either hunt, or ask the Princesses if he can take some of what they have. After putting on a clean gi, Blaze headed downstairs to see his fellow housemates for breakfast. He decided to take a break from the morning routine as it is a good idea to not overdo yourself.

Once down in the living room, he was greeted by Cancer. “Morning sleepy head. You missed morning practice,” he said.

“With what my week has been, I can take a day off from training. Besides, I’m kinda doing a workout all the time,” Blaze replied.

“How’s that?”

The black hair human pointed to one of his magical weight bands. “Every day I’m increasing the weight of my clothing.”

“Oh, yea. What are you at now?”

“Um, I think I’m at seven hundred pounds total.”

“How the buck are ya able to walk? I’m surprised you have not fallen through any floors yet.”

“I actually did last night. But that was part of the act I did for the talent show. Won the award for the best stunt. The other reason is I’ve been also practicing my ki to keep me at my normal weight when I walk around.”

“I don’t know why you put your body through that kind of training. Wouldn’t lifting weights be just as easy?”

“If I didn’t have these on, I couldn’t improve my training. I wouldn’t feel the burn from my runs or from the exercises. Just lifting weights would only bulk me out. I need more Cardio style training to increase stamina.”

They then heard a voice from the kitchen. “If you are done chatting, breakfast is ready,” Al said.

Cancer and Blaze left the living room and headed towards the dining room. They saw Lightning Trails was sitting there, reading a newspaper. He put it down when he saw them walking in. “Morning, Blaze. I see your colt form made the front page of the newspaper. That must have been some stunt you pulled, frightening all the spectators like that,” the Pegasus said.

“I had to do something with a tub of water that had the Poison Joke cure in it. It would draw suspicion if I just went in as a colt and came out as a human,” replied the black hair human.

“Well, they did catch the image of the big splash you made. Take a look.”

He retrieved the newspaper from Lightning Trails. Then, folded it open to the front. The title of the article reads, ‘Talent Show and Talent Showers’. It goes into the evening events at the talent show. Briefly talking about the other acts that happened and if they had won an award. It even mentioned the Cutie Mark Crusaders’ performance on how funny their musical act was. The article finished by going into detail about the final performance that was done by a young, green colt named Rocky. The audience chuckled when they heard Swift Blaze, a human and local protector, gave the colt the script to something called ‘Macbeth’, something from his world more than likely.

“Don’t you ponies have classical plays that you perform?” Blaze asked.

“Not really. If we do, it would probably be in Canterlot. Also, more than likely only those fancy and uptight ponies go and see it,” Lightning Trails replied.

“Yea, some plays you don’t get. All though, this one mentioned is one of the good ones from my world.”

Blaze continued reading the article.

When Rocky was on the platform and jumped off, everyone remained silent. They were waiting to see if he would hit his mark, or get injured from this. As the colt was falling, the green Earth pony started to spin forward so fast, all you see was a green blur falling down. Upon impact with the water in the tub, he made it splash up as high as the staging lights. When the water came down, it drenched everyone that was in the front row and center stage.

The black hair human laughed out loud. The article included an image of the soaked ponies. Right in the middle of it was Diamond Tiara. Her tiara was on the ground as her mane and tail were soaked and lost their poofiness.

“Oh, this really made my day already!” Blaze said in between laughs.

“What? Seeing all the soaked ponies from your stunt?” Cancer asked.

“No, just one in particular. She’s been a pain in the flank on me and the Crusaders.”

Al walked over from the kitchen to see the image. He too laughed as he said, “Really? Diamond Tiara was at center stage. Now why was she even there?”

“I may have tricked her when I gave her a sneak peak in a fake act,” Blaze replied. “I was so bad, she invited other ponies to see Rocky get humiliated on stage. She even bought a case of tomatoes to throw at me if I was bad. See? There they are,” he pointed to the case nearby in the pic.

The other ponies and human looked closer to where Blaze was pointing. Sure enough you can make out a box with tomatoes in it. It was behind several hooves of the audience.

“Well, I should get back to the kitchen and bring the food out,” the white hair human said.

Before he could leave the dining room, Blaze puts a hand on Al’s shoulder to stop him. “Hold up. Let me get the food,” he said.

The other human nodded. He then went and took a seat at the table. Cancer and Lightning Trails did the same. Blaze stood in front of them with his hand sticking out, palm open, and towards the kitchen. He concentrated on his magic font to levitate the food on the plates to the dining room table. His hand soon started to emit a red magical aura around it. The plates of food began to have the same aura around them. They took off from the counter like a Harrier Jump Jet fighter. The flying plates pitch and yaw as they headed to the dining room, landing in front of the person or pony it was for.

Everyone clapped for Blaze for the quick show. Cancer then said, “You’re getting pretty good with levitation magic. Have you tried to do others yet?”

“No I haven’t. I’ll go and see Twilight tomorrow as I promised her to teach me,” he replied.

“Well, this is one flying saucer I won’t mind having me beamed up,” Al remarked as he continued eating.

“Flying what now?” Lightning Trails asked with a confused look.

“Human inside joke. Don’t worry about it.” The black hair human took some more bites and swallowed before talking again. “So, what is on the agenda for everyone today?”

“Lightning Trails and I will be going onto guard duty soon. Colorful Sparks and Dragon will be finishing up and coming back here to eat and sleep,” Cancer said.

Al said, with no food in his mouth this time, “I’ll make another trip to the market to replenish food supply. Speaking of it, we’re getting low on the meat stash. How are we going to get more?”

“We can either go hunting or ask the Princesses,” Blaze said.

“I would rather not hunt, it took all of us to take down a Manticore. Who knows what other creature we would run into.”

“Then I guess I will ask the Princesses . . .”

Just then, Blaze vanished in a bright light with his chair and eating utensils. The other three quickly looked around to see if he would appear shortly.

Al decided, after a few minutes, “Well, I’m not going to let his breakfast go to waste. More for me for a change.” He grabbed Blaze’s plate and began to chow down on what was left, including some bacon.

--------------Meanwhile-------------

After the bright flash over Blaze’s eyes, he continued with his sentence, “ . . . Princesses if I can procure some meat from them?” He slowed the sentence down after realizing he was no longer in his house. Once a quick look around confirmed he’s in the middle of the throne room of Canterlot Castle. The black hair human then realized how odd he must be looking. He had a fork in one hand, knife in the other, and a napkin tucked into the top of his undershirt, acting like a bib. He quickly removed the napkin and wiped his face with it. Blaze then placed it behind him with the eating utensils as he stood up.

"So, what do I owe for this meeting, Princess Celestia?" he asked.

The white Alicorn was sitting on her throne with two guards at the bottom of the steps leading up to it. "I believe we have some business to discuss on several things," she said.

"One I take is about those three guards that were bribed?"

"Indeed. You told Captain Shining Armor that you wanted to be here when sentencing was going to be given. But had to wait until you were cured of the Poison Joke. I received a letter from Twilight Sparkle this morning with a copy of the local newspaper in Ponyville. That was an interesting way to jump into a tub to get cured."

"Indeed it was. I wanted to keep my secret of getting infected with that plant and what it did to me. All my close friends knew it was me since day one. I then informed others on a needed basis."

"Well, I’m glad to see you are back to your normal self. Shall we proceed to their sentencing?"

Blaze bowed as he said, "By all mean, your highness."

Princess Celestia horn lit up for a few seconds. Then, it returned to normal. The black hair human thought she probably sent a message to have the guards be brought up from the dungeon. As they waited, he sent the chair back home along with the napkin and utensils. He took a standing position on the right side of the throne, behind a table and chair. Another pony appeared on the left side with a small desk with a stack of paper and several inkwells. Blaze thought that must be the pony to transcribe all the court sessions, for the record.

About ten minutes later, the doors to the throne room open. Entering were the three guards without their armor. They had two guards escorting them. When they saw Blaze standing there, all three were showing fear on their faces. The expression on the human’s face was as serious as you would see on any guard, no emotional display of what he was thinking. In his mind, he was having a big smile as he was thinking about what was going to happen to them.

They were brought to a desk on the left side of the room. You could hear them gulp down their throats. Princess sat tall and firm before she spoke, "You three have been charged for taking bribes, false imprisonment, and aggravated assault. How do you plead?"

Just then, the doors opened again and a Unicorn stallion came running up with a brown briefcase. He had a brown coat and a black mane. It was slicked back and styled. “Hold up your highness. My name is Pony Right and I’m the defense lawyer for these three. Would you please allow me to have a brief word with them before they submit their plea?” He asked.

“Very well.”

The three guards and lawyer got into a huddle and whispered for a few minutes. When they were done, they got back to stand facing Princess Celestia. "Not guilty," all three said.

“Very well. Would you like to start your opening remarks as to why?” the white Alicorn asked.

Pony Right bowed and said, “Of course your majesty.” He walked further ahead to address. “These fine stallions have served as your Royal Guard for many years. They followed the orders they were given by their commanding officer. I will prove that these charges are false and the actual pony who should be charged is Swift Blaze for falsifying who he was all last week.”

“For my first witness, I would like to call Diamond Tiara to the stand.”

The Princess nodded. She activated her horn and created a small pedestal on the left side of the throne room. The doors to the room open up once again. The pink filly came walking up and took her place on the platform. A Unicorn Royal Guard walked up to her and said, “Upon entering this room, please note that there is a magical field active that will detect when you lie. Speak the truth and no harm will come to you.” Diamond Tiara nodded. “Speak your name for the record.”

“My name is Diamond Tiara,” she said.

The guard walked away and Pony Right walked up. “If you please tell us how you know the accused, Swift Blaze?”

Diamond Tiara told where she first saw him in Ponyville when he was introduced to the town and put on a quick show. He then made an appearance at her school when Miss. Cheerilee was talking about cutie marks. While she was talking with her back turned the class, She tried to pass a note to Apple Bloom, trying to get her into trouble. Somehow, Swift Blaze snagged it without no one seeing it. When she tried for a second time, the teacher caught her. Later on in the class, Blaze showed his human form and talked about where he came from.

“So, now that you saw who this stallion was, what were your first thoughts about him?”

“I thought he should return back to where he came from,” the filly replied. “I had to stay after class for the first time because of him catching me in the act.”

“Let’s move onto last week. Do you recall a new colt by the name of Rocky?”

“Yes.”

“Did you know that was Swift Blaze?”

Her eyes went wide as she now realized that would explain what that colt was able to do. “No I didn’t. If I did, I might haven’t done some of the things I did.”

“Tell us what happened, Monday morning.”

“It started out like any other school day. Me and my pal, Silver Spoon, start out by picking on a couple of fillies that don’t have their cutie marks. As we turned and headed to the school, a rock appeared out of nowhere, causing us to trip and my tiara flying into the woods. We got covered in dirt and leaves as we searched in the bushes.”

“A rock appearing out of nowhere. How odd. Please, continue.”

“After the colt, Rocky introduced himself to the class, I whispered behind him ‘Blank Flank’ as he walked back to his desk. My chair suddenly broke for no reason. The entire class was laughing at me.”

“A chair you have been sitting on, suddenly breaking with no reason? What happened during recess?”

“Well, Rocky was talking to the other fillies I made fun of earlier. I overheard him say he didn’t know why his parents were in Canterlot. I made the comment that they are probably going to be selling the farm as they make no money from plain rocks. He said that the diamonds in my tiara were fakes. We argued and he then snagged it to prove that. That colt somehow was able to destroy the top piece as if it was glass.”

“How did that make you feel?”

“I was angry! It was a gift from my dad and how I got my cutie mark!”

“What happened next?”

“He somehow managed to pull a diamond from the ground and reshape it into the topper that was there. I looked it over closely and it looked exactly the same. Silver Spoon and I walked away and said ‘Blank Flanks’. I then quietly added ‘and Freak’.”

“What followed after you made that comment?”

“Another rock popped up and tripped us. After what I saw just then, I put it together that he tripped us that morning. I got back up and then said ‘You know what? I think I know the real reason why you are here while your parents are in Canterlot. They are looking for a place to dump their little FREAK of a son and never see him again.’.”

“How did he react to that comment?”

“He punched me and got very angry. Miss Cheerilee stopped before he could continue what he called, a thrashing.”

“That must have been very traumatic for you,” Pony Right said. He then turned to address the Princess. “Even as a colt, he overused his powers to show off and almost sent this filly to the hospital. No further questions.” He then walked back to the ponies he is defending.

Blaze was doing his best to remain silent during this entire time, instead of going straight to arguing with the events. He looked towards the Princess and said, “Princess Celestia, may I redirect?”

“OBJECTION! This human is not a licensed lawyer. What does he know about the processes in court?” Pony Right shouted.

“True, I don’t know the laws of Equestria at the moment. But in any society, there are common laws that do not change. With your permission, I would like to act as the prosecutor as I’m aware of all of these events as I have a direct connection.”

“Overruled. I will allow Swift Blaze to question for the prosecutor. Tread lightly with your questions,” the white Alicorn said.

“Thank you, your highness.” The human then walked up calmly to Diamond Tiara. “Before I had ever met you, did you always pick on others that did not have their cutie marks? Remember, we will know if you are lying.”

“Objection! That has nothing to do with this case,” Pony Right shouted.

“I’m showing her credibility that even when I wasn’t there, she did the same things.”

“I will allow it. Please answer the question, little filly,” Princess Celestia said.

“Well, um, yes I did,” the pink Earth pony replied.

Blaze then asked, “Why did you pick on those that have not learned what their special talent was?”

“It was just funny that they have not discovered it after all this time.”

“Could it also be you got yours so early, you did not get to have the thrill and excitement of discovering what you are good at? At what age did you actually get yours?”

“On my sixth birthday a month ago.”

“Did others get theirs before you?”

“Yes.”

“Did they pick on you when you did not have one?”

“Well, no. But all my friends really liked it when I got mine. They said it was very pretty.”

“Would you mind telling the court what your talent is then? Hmm?”

“Well, I got it when I got my diamond-encrusted tiara from my dad.”

“Wait, you got yours when that tiara was placed on your head? Interesting. I can’t really see that as a special talent then. Can you?”

“It has to mean something! Why would I get one when the tiara was placed on my head? Maybe I’m destined to be a Princess. Daddy always calls me that.”

“Or maybe it means you will be either making or selling them. Sounds like you might have gotten yours, but you have yet to discover what it means.”

The filly started crying as she lay down on the pedestal. “It’s true! I don’t know what I’m good at! I’m jealous that those three can go on adventures to discover what they are good at to get theirs!” She said in-between crying.

Swift Blaze went down to one knee next to her. He began to stroke her mane to calm her down.
“Remember what I said to the class when Miss. Cheerilee went over cutie marks? How that humans don’t get them?” Diamond Tiara nodded. “We don’t need one to discover what we are good at. We CHOOSE what we want to be good at. The same can be applied to you. Even with one, it does not lock you into what you are good at. How about you wipe those tears away and tell me what your dream was to be before you got your cutie mark.”

The pink filly did so and stood back up. The human did so too and stepped back a bit. “Well, I dreamed of wearing beautiful dresses and showing them off to everyone and special events. But, even with my dad’s money, I don’t think I could afford to have all of those dresses made.”

“I think I now know what that cutie mark is supposed to mean.”

Her face lit up as she said, “You do?”

“Yes. Back on my world, you of course know that we humans like to wear clothes all the time.” She nodded. “Well some pretty girls, about your age, like to compete to see who is prettier. These competitions are called Beauty Pageants. The winner of one gets a beautiful tiara. Like the one you have. I believe you are to be a fashion model.”

“You really think so? How do I become one?”

“That, my dear, I think you should ask a certain white Unicorn mare back in Ponyville. I think she will gladly help you if you stay nice to her little sister.”

“I will, from now on.”

“Good. Now then, let’s get back to this trial.” Blaze turned towards Princess Celestia. “I’m sorry for the delay Princess. I only have a few more questions to ask.”

Princess Celestia smiled as she said, “It’s quite alright. I’m glad to see you were able to help this filly out with her issue.”

The human turned back to the filly to continue with the questioning. “Ok, Did Miss Cheerilee have both of us say sorry to each other?” He asked.

“Yes.” She replied.

“What kind of punishment did I get for hitting you?”

“You were given detention and Miss. Cheerilee was going to have a talk with Pinkie Pie.”

“That’s correct. Now to the matter at hand, have you seen these three stallions that are over there?” Blaze said as he pointed to the defendants.

“Yes. They were the guards my dad hired after I told him what happened that day."

"Were you there when he told them what they are to do?"

"Yes."

"Objection!" Shouted Pony Right. "All here say. The filly could have misinterpreted what was said."

"With your highness permission, and Diamond Tiara, I propose then we go and look at the memory ourselves. I could also compile it from the three guards also if you would like."

Blaze looked towards Pony Right and the three stallions. They were whispering among themselves. After a few minutes, they ended the huddle. The lawyer cleared his throat before saying, "How do we know this will be my client's memories and the filly's? Not some fake thing this human created to make them look guilty."

"I will vouch for Swift Blaze's ability as I have seen them myself. I will scan his mind while we see these memories to verify he is not creating them," the white Alicorn said.

The ponies at the defendant's table went into another chat session among themselves. This time, it did not take that as long. The lawyer then said, "I think that won’t be necessary. My clients are wondering if there is a plea agreement available?"

Princess Celestia looked towards Blaze and sent a mental thought, Are you actually capable of displaying other's memories for everyone to see?

Blaze replied in his mind, I might be able to do many things with my techniques, but this is one that I truly cannot do.

Did you lie? The detectors did not go off.

I didn’t say I will do it. I PROPOSED the idea of doing something like that. It would be nice to be able to do that.

Very clever with your use of words to get around the truth. So, what do you propose the punishment should be?

Blaze thought for a little bit. He placed a hand on his chin as he wondered what should happen to them. Then, he found a good solution of what should happen. He told the Princess in thought. Once done, she smiled and nodded. She turned her head back to the defendants.

"After some deliberation of what it should be, I considered throwing you into the dungeon for six months. Then, be dishonorably discharged and banished from Equestria." Again, you could hear the three stallions take a huge gulp down their throats. "Swift Blaze reminded me that this was a minor infraction and no pony got hurt. So here’s the proposal. You will still remain in the Royal Guard. You’ll go through the training regiment two times while wearing magical clothing to increase the weight on you. Lastly, if you accept the terms, Blaze has one more thing that will be done before you go and repeat the training."

She waited for a little bit as they were discussing it between themselves. Princess Celestia then said, "If you don’t accept these terms and are found guilty, it’s three to five years in the dungeon and dishonorable discharge from the Royal guard."

They went back into a huddle. You can see some were talking a little louder than a whisper as they argued. One guard stuck his head up and asked, "Can we know what Swift Blaze will be doing?"

"Nope. Those are the terms. Deal or No Deal?"

Back in the huddle, they argued some more. Once done, they stood behind their table, with their chest sticking out and heads held high. Pony Right then said, "We shall accept the terms of the plea agreement."

Princess Celestia nodded. Then said, "You three plead guilty to the charges against you. You will go and repeat the Royal Guard Training regiment two times while wearing weighted clothing. You will also accept to take whatever Swift Blaze has in mind. Is that correct? I need each one of you to answer."

Guard one said, "I accept the terms and plead guilty."

Guard two said, "I also accept the terms and plead guilty."

Guard three said, "I will also accept the terms and plead guilty."

"Very well." Princess Celestia said. "Pony Right, you are dismissed as you are no longer needed. Diamond Tiara, you may go as well. I hope you have turned over a new leaf with what you have experienced here today."

The filly nodded. Then, looked at Blaze, "Thank you for helping me with what has been troubling in the back of my mind. I’ve only been acting that way as I thought I should. Some rich pony that is better than others."

Blaze went back down to her level and said, "Money never brings you true happiness. It's making friends and sharing experiences as you grow up."

She smiled as a small tear went down her face. She then jumped up at the human and gave him a hug. He caught her and gave the hug back. Diamond Tiara then whispered into his ear, "Can you be my friend?"

"Of course. I was hoping you were wanting me to be one."

After the moment passed, she jumped down and headed out of the throne room. She looked like she had a happy skip with it as she left. Blaze got back up and saw the only ones left in the room were Princess Celestia, himself, and the three guards that pleaded guilty. He walked to the middle in front of the bottom step. His hands were behind his back. "Now then, before we begin, may I have your names?"

They were confused as to why Blaze would ask this. Guard one replied, "My name is Meteor Sky."

The second guard went next as he said, "Mine is Lasso McGee.”

The final guard said, “You may call me Cannonball.”

The human placed a hand to his chin as he was happy with the names. They at least had the first letter in their name of what he was hoping for. With quick hands, he brought out three shadow clones in pony form. The human Blaze then created a stage behind the guards, with a hidden second level so the audience cannot see what goes on backstage. The shadow clone ponies jumped into the air and landed on the stage. As the three guards were turning around, they performed a jutsu that sent their shadow out on the ground. When those made contact with the shadows of the guards, they were no longer able to move.

“What’s going on?” Meteor asked as he struggled

Lasso was doing the same thing as he said, “I can’t move!”

“Neither can I! What did you do?” asked Cannonball.

The human responded, “You three just made contact with a jutsu called Shadow Imitation. It allows the one who casts it to control the one their shadow comes into contact with. As you can see.”

On cue, the shadow clone ponies started to move their bodies. The guards copied the exact movements as they did not have control of their bodies. They struggled to try to gain control, but are unable to do anything with their magic. They had rings on their horns that were blocking them from using it.

“As you can see Princess, they have no control over their bodies,” said the human. He then turned back towards Meteor, Lasso, and Cannonball. “What you’re going to do now is help with a skit I have in mind. Actually, you’re going to reenact one from my world. No physical harm will come to you by any of me. Seeing you made a fool of the Royal Guard by taking a bribe, you should have no problem being a fool in front of Princess Celestia.”

With that being said, they were brought up onto the stage. Blaze placed other clones with them as secondary characters. He then added props and staging to set the scene. With everything all set, the human moved up to stand next to Princess Celestia. “Without further ado, presenting a classic tale of Moe, Larry, and Curly, the Three Stooges!”

The puppeteers did the voices of Moe, Larry, and Curly as they acted out the scene. Princess Celestia was doing her best to keep her composure as she watched. The human Blaze was laughing at all the funny points of the slapstick comedy. Hearing the laughter, she too joined in small chuckles. Then, grew louder. Once it was done, all the clones disappeared and the stage with it. Meteor Sky, Lasso McGee, and Cannonball were laying on their stomachs, now being able to have control over their bodies.
Princess Celestia leaned over and whispered, “Thank you for the show. I needed a good laugh. Now promise me you won’t use that jutsu on any of my subjects. Even criminals shouldn’t have to suffer like that.”

“Of course, your majesty. Now I’ll apply a Genjutsu to take that out of their memory. Don’t want word to get out about this.”

The Princess nodded. Blaze did the hand signs for a Genjutsu to wipe their memory from now to after they pleaded guilty. When they woke, the guards felt their bodies were aching for some unknown reason. Their heads were throbbing with a headache from the Genjutsu. Of course, they don’t know that.

“Ugh, what happened?” Cannonball was the first to ask.

"You tell me. I remember pleading guilty. After that, I’m drawing a blank," Meteor Sky replied.

Blaze spoke up, "You three just completed the task I had you do. That’s why you’re feeling sore and have a headache. It will pass."

"What did you have us do?" Lasso McGee asked Blaze.

"I had you go through a beta test of an obstacle course I’m developing for the training of the Royal Guard. I found I need to make adjustments to it before I get permission to implement it. Don't you agree, your highness?"

The Alicorn let out a quick smirk after recalling a funny point. "Yes, there needs to be some adjustments done before I will let the Royal Guard go through it to enhance their combat skills." Celestia then whispered, "I take you to have one in the works, Blaze?"

He replied, also in a whisper, "Yes, I do have something in the works to train them in Taijutsu. I have actually been having the ponies I have been trained to do the first part in the morning exercises."

Princess Celestia turned her attention back to the three guards. They have managed to get back onto their hooves. They rubbed a couple of sore spots as they waited. "You three will report to the training grounds Monday morning to go back through it. Until then, you are confined to the barracks. Dismissed."

They bowed and slowly walked out of the throne room. Some were limping as they went. When the doors closed behind them, Celestia turned her attention back to Blaze. "Now to the next matter at 'hand'. As you humans would put it," she said with a smile.

"How come I got the feeling that your agenda for today involves me?"

Author's Note:

Here's the latest chapter. It was proofread by Darksoul85.

What do you think is going to happen in the next chapter?

PreviousChapters Next