• Published 25th Dec 2012
  • 6,738 Views, 259 Comments

Balance of the Mind and Body - Swift Blaze



Ever wonder if that Mayan Calendar prediction actually came true? What the world be like if everyone panic? Then come and read the following tale of a human that this happens to.

  • ...
91
 259
 6,738

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 28: Royal Guard Training, Part 5

The red stallion teleported the group back to the castle and in the throne room. Once the smoke dissipated, the ponies saw Princess Celestia and Princess Luna were talking before they barged in.

“Swift Blaze, would you care to explain why you barged in?” Asked the white Alicorn. “You’re supposed to be on your survival exercise in the EverFree Forest.”

“I’m sorry, your highness, but this couldn’t wait,” he replied. The others in front of the Earth pony stepped away. “I think I might have found the cause for that tornado. Another human has come to Equestria.”

Both Princesses came down from the throne to look at the human. Now with better lighting, Blaze could also see what he looked like. This human had a slightly buffed body with a six pack chest, visible through his torn shirt. His hair was ghost white, any whiter it would blind you. He was about 6ft tall, based upon how many floor tiles he covered.

“What happened out there, Blaze?” Princess Celestia asked.

He told of when they came across the old castle. How when they went into seeing the Timberwolves bodies, there were less than from before. Finally how the human was found in the tower and that he attacked them.

"Why do you think the human acted that way?" Princess Luna asked.

"I don't know, but I know a way to find out that will be safe for everyone. I’ll enter his mind and have a chat with him," said Blaze.

"I want you to bring Captain Shining Armor in with you so I can get a report of what is discussed," Princess Celestia ordered.

"Of course, Princess."

The white Alicorn used her magic and summoned the white Unicorn Captain to the throne room. He showed up a few minutes later through the doors from the main hall.

"Yes, your highness, what’s your request?" he asked.

"Captain Shining Armor, Blaze and the other recruits have found another human in the EverFree Forest. He came back here with the human to inform us. The human is currently under Blaze's Genjutsu as he has already attacked them. I want you to go in with Blaze into the human's mind and report back what happens."

"Of course, Princess Celestia." Shining Armor turns to the red stallion. "Why is it you’re always at the center of the trouble when it comes?"

"I can't help it when the universe likes to troll me," he replied.

"Huh? Whatever. You ready, Blaze?"

"Just waiting on you sweetheart."

Shining Armor shot him an angry glare after he said that. The red stallion placed the human on the ground gently. He then went down as well into a comfortable position. The Unicorn Captain followed by getting into a similar position on the other side. Blaze performed the Genjutsu and they entered this human’s mind.

Once inside, they appeared in the blank space.

"Does the human mind always appear this empty?" Shining Armor asked.

"No, this is the part where thoughts are gathered. He isn't thinking of anything because of the genjutsu I have him under with. I’m going to bring out his consciousness."

The red Earth pony used his mind and had this human’s inner self show up. He rose from the floor and was chained to a metal post.

"What’s going on? Where am I? Why are their horses here in clothes?" The human was shouting out.

Blaze noticed the human’s eyes were now brown. "Please calm down as we are going to explain," he replied.

"Wait, you were at that structure in the woods. I guess I finally lost it. Hello loony bin."

"You’re not crazy. If you remain calm and don't attack us, I’ll release you from those chains. Everything will be explained."

He nodded and Blaze made the chains disappear, along with the metal post. He looked himself over, then at the ponies. His face looked like he was concentrating on something.

"If you’re trying to use your abilities, they won't work here. We’re inside your mind."

"Ok, you said you were human back in the woods. Why do you look like a horse?"

"This isn’t a horse form. This is a pony body. I’ll show you my human form as I can do it only in the mind for the moment."

Blaze changed his appearance to my human form. He stuck his hand out and said, "Let's start the introduction over. My human name is Bob, but I go by a different name here called Swift Blaze."

The other human shook the hand with his and replied, "My name is Alvin, but you can call me Al."

“I have two things to say before we go to the actual questions. One, where is Simon and Theodore? Two, is your favorite catch phrase, 'I don't think so Tim.'?"

"One, lost them in Bora Bora. Two, I don't think so Bob."

Both humans laughed hard after that. Shining Armor cleared his throat to remind him he was still there.

"Sorry about that. I had to say those jokes when Al told me his name," said Blaze.

"It’s been a long time since I had a good laugh like that. You are a human if you know about those shows," said Al.

"Eeyup," Blaze said in my Big Mac voice.

"I know I have heard that exact thing from somewhere. But where?"

"Let's see if I can jog your memory. What comes to mind when I say, mane six and brohoof?"

He was thinking for a little bit. Al's eyes suddenly lit up as something clicked in his mind.

"Wait, don't tell me where I think I am."

"Who does this Unicorn look like?" Blaze asked as he pointed to the white stallion.

Al's eyes went wide. "Shining Armor! Captain of the Royal Guard! Also is mmph. . ."

Blaze placed his hand over Al’s mouth before he could say what Blaze knew he was about to say.

Blaze whispered, "On today entionmay inhay arryingmay incesspray adancecay. Ashay anway otnay appenedhay yetway."

The other human nodded and Blaze removed his hand from Al’s face. Blaze saw that Shining Armor was interested in what Al was about to say about him.

"Blaze, why did you stop him from talking? Also, what was that language you were saying to him?" the Unicorn asked.

"The answer to the first part, he was about to say something about a popular story a fan wrote about you,” he replied. “The other part is the language of the bronies. It’ll take over a year to teach it to you if you want to learn it."

"Thanks, but no thanks."

"Getting back on track. Al, I think you know this will probably be the most important question that needs answers to. What happened to you on December 21st, 2012?"

"That would be important to know, I can't remember much as it was a long time ago for me," Al said.

"Less than a month is a long time for you?"

"A MONTH! I’VE BEEN IN HELL FOR OVER A YEAR!"

"Calm down. You’re not in hell anymore. You’re in Equestria. Everything is going to be fine."

Al calmed down. "I'm ok now. Just hearing that surprise how long you have been here while I’ve been in hell."

"If you give me permission, I can pull the memory of that day and we can watch it from your perspective."

"I think that would be best. I would like to find out why I was sent to hell."

Blaze created a movie theater setup and started to play the memory.

-------12/21/2012--------

Al knew this was going to be a fun day.

He looked outside his apartment in the middle of a city. He knew he couldn’t get out of the area with all the riots happening everywhere. The TV was just repeating the message over and over on all channels that Marshal Law is in effect, instructing everyone to stay indoors and lock all windows and doors.

He thought, No shit Sherlock. Only an idiot will go and join the riots for fun.

Al headed back to his bedroom and went to feed his pet, a Japanese rhinoceros beetle. He named him Kabuto after a character in one of his favorite anime. How Al acquired him was pure accident.

He was heading home after getting off the subway. It was raining like cats and dogs. As he was running home, He spotted something strange in a puddle. It was a big beetle on its back. It looked cool, so Al picked it up and brought it home with him.

The human gave the insect some fresh fruit that wasn’t too watery. He turned around after that and faced the other things he liked, his collection of knives.

Al had gathered a very nice collection. There was a ballistic knife, several bayonets of different lengths, a couple different combat knives, and several daggers of different styles. The human also had at least five dozen throwing knives of different style and weight. The most rarest of knives he owned were aged from in WWII and go all the way back to the 11th century.

While Al was doing the maintenance on the newer knives he’d recently purchased, there was a heavy banging on his front door. The human quickly grabbed several throwing knives and placed them in his back pocket, with one at the ready.

Al approached the door slowly when it was busted open. By reaction, he threw the knives at the intruders that came storming in. Two of them hit dead center in the chest and a third went into the head. They fell onto the floor and no one else was coming through the now busted door. Al went to check on the people he killed and saw they were dressed as police officers.

SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! he thought. Why in the world didn’t they state they were cops? I’m in a heap load of shit now! I have to get out of here!

Al quickly collected the knives from them and ran back to his room. I gathered any deadly knife that wouldn’t break easily, mostly all the modern ones. The human put on his knife vest and loaded it up where a knife could be stored. He then placed a jacket over that to hide them. Any knife that didn’t go on the vest was tossed into a duffle bag.

Al ran through the place and grabbed other items he could need. Finally, the human grabbed a plastic container that had holes in it that was used to carry Kabuto, his pet insect, and placed him inside. He didn’t know where he was going, but his best chance to survive was out of the city.

Al took the fire escape down to the alleyway next to the building. He stuck to the shadows to not draw attention to himself. His car was in the parking garage down the street. As the human made his way toward the location, he kept an eye out for anyone. The streets were empty, but he could hear the riots were nearby.

He made it to the garage and headed to the level the vehicle was on. As Al exited the stairs, he turned and saw someone by his car. It was a couple of thugs trying to break into it. He couldn’t believe how his luck was running, today of all days. He approached holding onto a knife handle that was in a sheath, strapped to his back with his right hand. He spaced himself far enough so they couldn’t grab him.

“*Clear throat* Excuse me, but I believe you’re trying to break into my vehicle,” he said.

Thug one turned his head and replied, “Walk away before you get hurt.” He brings out a three inch switchblade.

Al thought, What a cute knife. I got one of those when I was six.

Doing a quick laugh, he then said, “You call that a knife?”

He pulled out his twelve inch hunting knife from his back sheath.

“This is a knife.”

When the first thug saw that, he quickly ran away. The other one that was trying to do the actual break in, looked up to see why his partner had left. He saw Al’s knife that he held and drew a gun.

“Back away bitch if you know what’s good for ya,” The thug said.

Al raised his hand up in the air that had the knife.

“Take it easy. You do not need to shoot anyone,” he said as he slowly knelt down and placed the knife on the ground.

“That’s right. Now give me the keys.”

“Ok. Ok. Just don’t shoot me.”

Al reached into his back pocket, where they were. Instead of pulling them out, he grabbed a throwing knife and tossed it fast into the thug’s head, right between the eyes. The man dropped like a rock as he couldn’t react within a half a second.

Al collected his knives and placed them back where they were stored. He dragged the body out of the way so he could get my car out. When Al went to the driver side door to use his key, he saw they had busted the lock.

Al couldn’t believe these two were such idiots at stealing a car. They had hammered a flat head into the keyhole and busted the handle off when they tried to turn it. With no options on this side, he headed to the passenger side to get in that way. Luckily, that side worked. Al started the engine and began to book it out of there.

He knew the major ways would be blocked due to all the riots and violence, so he stuck to third streets to get out. He ignored the stop signs and street lights as he wanted out of this city. There were a few close calls of running into other vehicles, but they all missed hitting one another.

Al soon came to a street that was blocked by parked cars also trying to get out. Seeing none were moving, and more cars got behind him blocking him in, he grabbed his backpack and started to walk out. The sounds from riots were getting closer from some direction, but couldn’t tell which one. As Al turned around, he saw them coming up from behind. He looked forward and saw a line of military personnel with their weapons drawn.

Al thought, SHHHHHIIIIIITTTTTT!

The commander in charge of the battalion went on the PA and told everyone to return to their homes as Marshal Law is in effect. Failure to do so will meet with deadly force. All the people in the middle saw they were stuck between two forces that will probably kill everyone.

The people started screaming and were trying to get out of there. Al ran for an ally that was closest to him. Just as he made it, the military started shooting. He crouched down to avoid being hit by any stray fire. Bullets were flying in both directions. Al stayed lower and along the walls as he started to sneak away.

As Al was getting away, there was a push from behind and he fell to the ground. It was a crowd of people running at full speed. He reached for his bag that was a few feet away as the others were passing by and screaming. He also had a grab of the strap when then the unthinkable happened. A person tripped and landed on top of the backpack.

Al was the only one that heard a loud crunch. He was dreading what happened. The person got up and continued to run. He pulled the smushed bag to himself and propped his body against a car. When Al opened it and looked inside, he saw what he feared. Kabuto, the beetle, was dead.

Al now just lost it. He no longer cared if he died by anyone or by the MOTHERFUCKING STUPID MAYAN calendar prediction. The human wanted to go out in style. He stood up and took his jacket off. All the knives were easily seen now. Al started to throw knives at anyone that was nearby. He didn’t care who they were. Everyone was all going to die. Each toss the man made was for a kill shot or head shot. He didn’t know what time it was as Al no longer cared. In an instant, as he tossed the last of the throw knives, his vision went dark.

---------Present Day in Equestria----------

Once the memory was over, The screen turned off and the lights turned on. Blaze looked over to see that Al was crying. He placed an arm around him and gave the other human a hug.

“I’m sorry you were sent to hell for just trying to defend yourself in all that mess,” said Blaze. “I can never imagine what it was like down in hell.”

“Those memories I shall never forget as it was the most painful thing that has ever happened.”

Blaze turned to Shining Armor. The stallion looked a little afraid of what he saw what a human could do. “Shining Armor, as you just saw, that is what most humans are like. Al never wanted to kill, but had to in order to survive what was happening,” Blaze said. “I would like you to put in your report that Al was defending himself in the riots and was not right that he was marked as he failed that test. Understand?”

The Unicorn just nodded and stayed silent. Blaze turned back to Al as he was getting up to stretch.

“Can we change this to look something different now?” Al asked.

“Anything you want. It’s your mind after all.”

The area changed to that of a hill near Ponyville. Blaze looked around and saw that he and Al have similar taste. Al walked around to take in the scenery. His face had a big smile and a tear that rolled down his face.

“I really am in Equestria, am I?” Al asked.

“Yes, you are. This is your new home and I know everyone will take you in as a friend, as they did with me,” replied Blaze.

“Thanks. I think I’m ready to talk about the things that happened down in hell. Probably for Shining Armor sake, let’s not have the visuals this time. He might just have a heart attack, or shit himself. Maybe both.”

“Hey!” shouted the Unicorn. “You’re speaking to the Captain of the Royal Guard. I can take anything that you think is horrible.”

Blaze said, “We know that and do believe you. Let’s just listen to what Al wants to cover.”

“Alright, as you saw with the previous memory, my vision went black. I couldn’t see anything, even my hand directly in front of my base. I then heard an evil voice. It said I failed the Mayan test and was being sent to hell. Before I could ask what and how, I started to fall into a deep, red cavern. I don’t know how long it was, but there was no way I could escape this place. I landed with a hard thud.”

“And you survived the fall?” Shining Armor asked.

“I was dead, in hell. Don’t think they would kill me off again when I arrived. I got up and there were lots of humans coming in. The demons were pushing us like we were cattle. We were placed in individual four foot by six foot cells. I don’t know how long I was in the cell, as none of us were not fed, nor had to go to the bathroom. Soon, the demon guards came and pushed me into an arena. There were other humans there that came from other entrances. A demon came on the speaker and said we are to fight each other to the death. We would not actually die as we are already in hell. The first human to get one thousand continuous kills will have the honor to get one wish on anything. If you die, you start all over.”

“So you were in death matches and had to fight and kill to survive. That must have really sucked,” said Blaze.

“That wasn’t even the worst of it. After the first matches, to those that were winning, the demons injected us with some purple stuff. My body was in pain the entire night, I think. As i said before. you couldn’t estimate time down there. I finally fell asleep at some point. I was awoken by a demon guard poking at me with a staff. I was led to the arena again and had to fight several other humans. I was lucky as they had throwing knives that I can use along the walls. I got cut this time and noticed something different. My blood was no longer red, it was purple."

"Purple? Must have been the stuff that injected you with that did it."

"That’s what I thought too. It also did something else to my body. I can regenerate myself."

"Regen what now?" Shining Armor asked.

"It means I can repair my body from any injury. Anyone got a knife?"

Blaze materialized one in his hand. Al took it and with one quick swipe, he cut his pinky off on his left hand. Shining Armor and Blaze were shocked he did that with no hesitation. They watched as a new finger was forming slowly from the bone, out.

"That’s cool, in a freaky way," said the other human.

"Down side it hurts as it does. It does take longer to grow back fresh new parts. If I can get a hold of what was cut off, it will reattach itself in a few minutes. Back to the life in hell. So, being able to use throw knives, I racked up my kills at a good pace. Even with two limbs cut off, I had never lost. I was becoming popular with the demons. I picked up a name they gave me, Man of a Thousand Blades."

"That’s a cool name."

"I thought so too. As many months went by, I racked up my kills. I was becoming cold and heartless as I didn’t care about my opponent. Only wanted the kill point. In my last match, I went up against another human that also had the same amount of kills as me, nine hundred ninety-nine. This was the final match, the winner gets the wish and the loser is stuck in hell to start all over. This was the most difficult match I had to go up against someone. He made use of the shield to block my knife throws. I threw one as hard as I could and it split his metal shield and dug into his shoulder. Before he could retaliate, I sent another dozen blades into various other points in his body. This resulted in immobilizing him. He knew he was defeated and closed his eyes waiting for the final death hit. I sent the last knife right between his eyes."

"So, you won the match and got one thousand kills. What did you do next?" Blaze asked in a game show host voice.

"I made the wish to go to a peaceful world with no humans!" Al said as he was going with what Blaze was doing.

Shining Armor just put on another confused face, not understanding the human jokes.

"After I made that wish, I ended up going through a swirling portal. When I exited, it looked like I was in the center of a tornado, falling straight down."

"So that storm was you arriving. Glad I didn’t hit you with my attack," said Blaze.

"Wait! You were outside of the tornado? I heard a voice yell something. Then a white wave went right through the tornado, destroying it. How come I did not see you when I landed below?”

“I flew up into the clouds and broke them up. I was so exhausted, I used my last bit of energy and teleported to Twilight so I can get medical help.”

Before Al could ask his question Blaze sent a message to his inner mind, Before you ask that question that I know you are thinking, this isn’t the place to discuss fanfiction stories or episodes. Shining Armor and the Princesses know that I have this knowledge of future events and promised that I won’t tell them about it. We don’t want to do what happened to Twilight went back in time to warn herself not to worry about the future. Do we?

Al replied by thought, No we don’t. I’ll keep my lips shut. So, did you spend some bedtime with them?

No and that is just sick. I didn’t come here for that. I came here to enjoy the peace and help wherever I can. We shall discuss this later some more in private.

Blaze broke the link and they turned to Shining Armor as he was about to ask a question.

"I take it you are now a master in that type of blade?" he asked.

"Would you like a demonstration?" Al replied.

The Unicorn nodded. Blaze created several targets down the hill and had some moving at different speeds. He then had a hundred blades show up in a bucket.

"Will this work for you, Al?" he asked.

"I assume you have done this type of training in your head before?"Al replied.

"Don't get him started," Shining Armor said.

The humans both laughed. After that, Al walked up and took ten blades in each hand. He turned and looked at his targets. Blaze felt something changing in the other human. Almost like an energy source, similar to his ki. In one fluid motion, Al sent those blades down range. His body motion never stopped as each blade left his hands. It was almost like it was a dance of how he worked the blades. Each one hit the dead center of the target. Even some blades hit the same spot right next to the previous blade. In just under two minutes, all hundred blades were down range.

"Yep, I would say you are a master in the way of throwing knives," Blaze said.

"Thank you, I was pretty good before hell. Now that I spent a year using them to kill others, I would say I’m either an expert or master now," Al said.

"Do you want to join the Royal Guard?" Shining Armor asked.

“Wait a sec! Al is not even a citizen yet,” said Blaze. “I think we got enough info and now that Al is back in the right mind, we can finish this discussion in the real world.”

“Alright. See you in a few seconds.”

Blaze ended the genjutsu and they returned back to the real world. Each one woke up and stood. The red stallion looked around and saw most of the others were gone. Princess Luna was still there with several of her guards. He looked at Al to see how the human was handling it.

His eyes were wide open like a little kid in a candy store. He finally saw Princess Luna. The Earth pony quickly grabbed his hand with his hoof and shook his head. The human was getting what he was trying to express.

Shining Armor walked up to the Princess and bowed. He then said, “Princess Luna. I’m happy to say the new human is like Swift Blaze and has the same knowledge of this place. I think he’ll be willing to help us when needed. I propose that he joins Swift Blaze and the others in the rest of the Royal Guard Training.”

“I shall agree with your assessment, Captain Shining Armor, until I have a chance to consult with my sister,” said the blue Alicorn. “For now, the new human . . . um.”

“My name is Alvin your highness. You can call me Al,” he replied as he bowed to her.

“Right, so for now, Al will join Blaze and the others in the Royal Guard Training. You should go and get some rest as you are going to restart your survival training tomorrow morning after breakfast.”

“As you wish, Princess Luna. We’ll go and head back to the barracks,” Blaze replied.

“Before you go Blaze, I would like a word with you, in private.”

“I can cover both, your highness.”

The stallion created a clone of himself.

“Am I still in my head or did you do something that I think is from a show I watched back on Earth?” Al asked.

“I know the show you are thinking about and that is a yes. I did a shadow clone jutsu. We can discuss more about what I can do tomorrow. It is getting late and I want to show you the other recruits before they go to bed.”

“Alright. Bye Shiny. Bye Lulu,” Al said with a big smile on his face.

Both of the red Earth ponies facehoofed themselves after they heard that. He just knows it’s going to be fun with another Brony here. One of the red stallions led Al to the barracks with a guard escort. Shining Armor teleported out of the throne room. The only ponies that were left were Princess Luna and the other Blaze.

"So, Luna, what did you want to chat with me about?" he asked.

"I wanted to know what you think about another human showing up here," Princess Luna said. "Walk with me to the garden so we can discuss this some more."

The Earth pony followed the blue Alicorn to the garden, Also a set of guards followed them. Blaze couldn’t wait for the training to get done with so he won’t need escorts in the castle. The ponies exited the castle building and entered the garden grounds. He saw it was a clear night and the moon was full. The stallion let out a sigh.

"Something wrong, Blaze?" the Princess asked.

"No, well, I really don't know,” he replied. “I’m happy that another human has shown up. But, I’m also sad about what he went through to get here. He was in the wrong place at the wrong time. That caused him to fail that test my God had placed. I’m now wondering how many humans were forced into similar situations and were made to fail the test."

"There’s no real way to tell what really happened in your world as we have no clue where it is in the cosmos."

"Most likely it's somewhere in the universe. Space is bigger than you can possibly imagine. The human race has only gone as far to land on the moon that circles the Earth. We have sent unmanned probes out into space to see what is out there and was still getting new data every day."

“So, tell me what you think of Al?”

“Well, I’ve seen two sides of him. The first side was his dark side. It grew and was dominated for most of the time he was in hell. He had a strange power over gravity when we were fighting him. I only managed to subdue him because I undid my weight enhancement to be able to walk. The other side is the side you just saw. A human that is a brony and cares about this world.”

“Sounds like he’ll need someone to guide him. What about his skills?”

“I’ve learned he’s a master with throwing blade weapons. Plus he’s deadly accurate at several ranges. I did detect something within him when he was showing us his blade mastery. I don’t know what it is, but I think it is related to gravity control.”

“Sound like an interesting human like you.”

“That’s just it, I asked for my abilities. Yes, he was good with the blade before hell. I think what they put into him gave him his other powers. Like the gravity control I just told you. He also showed Shining Armor and I that he can regenerate any part of his body. The only downside is that it takes time to grow new parts if he doesn’t have the limb or a piece to reattach. The other thing is that his blood is now a purple color. I think he is part demon now because of it.”

“Does he pose a threat?”

“Well, just like me, if something causes us to lose ourselves, we’ll be a threat to Equestria.”

“But you have learned how to control your anger and rage so you won’t be like that. You can teach Al to do the same.”

“Having a zen garden at my home also helps as it is designed to bring peace and order.”

“I have yet to see that. Maybe after the training you can show me.”

“More than likely, Pinkie Pie is probably going to throw a big party at my house.”

“HOW DID YOU KNOW!”

“I see she has already sent out the invitations. Did she come as a singing telegram?”

“AGAIN, CORRECT! How did you know when you were in the EverFree Forest?”

“She did it on an episode and I have seen lots to know how they all think.”

“That gives you an unfair advantage on surprises.”

“No, my ninja intelligence told me. I could change into other creatures besides ponies to gather intel.”

“Don’t tell me you are going to reverse the surprise on Pinkie again. She worked very hard to make sure you didn’t know.”

“Well, they’re going to be surprised when I bring another human home with me. So I can do a double surprise on her.”

“You’re very crafty, Blaze.”

“Oh, you haven’t seen me at my best. I do have a few plans down the road when those moments come.”

“I can’t wait. Well I think I should let you get to bed so you won’t be too exhausted in the morning for survival exercises.”

“Luna, I’m probably in bed right now. Good night.”

“Good night, Blaze. Have sweet dreams.”

The red pony canceled the clone jutsu and disappeared from Princess Luna’s sight.

-----------Meanwhile back at the barracks------------

Al and Blaze arrived just outside the barracks. Both could hear the others chatting away. Al lowered his head to the stallion’s level and whispered, “Bob, are any of these ponies in the show?”

“I don’t think so,” he whispered back. “I never heard of them, nor saw their name anywhere on the MLP Wiki pages. Just act calm and not freak out like you were about to do with Princess Luna.”

“Sorry about that. Princess Luna is my favorite pony from the show. What’s yours?”

“That’s tough as I see myself in the mane six in each trait they represent.”

“That’s cool. So where did you get your abilities from?”

“Naruto and Dragonball Z series.”

“No Way! You just have to show me what you can do!”

“Another time. I need to introduce you to the others and make sure they don’t attack you when they see you.”

Blaze walked in first. The others were all gathered in the center, chatting away.

“Evening everyone. I have good news and bad news. What would you like to hear first?” The red Earth pony asked to make my presence known.

“Blaze! How’s the human? Is he still knocked out? Is he a danger to Equestria?” Colorful Sparks was asking away.

“Hold on the questions. Please, answer mine first, then I’ll get to yours.”

“Let’s have the bad news first so we can sleep better with the good news,” Lightning Trails said.

“The bad news is that we’ll be going back to the EverFree Forest to redo our survival training after breakfast. Now, for the good news. We have a new recruit coming with us. You can come in now.”

Al walked in and stood near the doorway with the door still open. Probably to have a quick escape if needed.

“Blaze that human is behind you! RUN!” Cancer shouted.

“Calm down everyone. His name is Al and he has his mind back in order now that he knows where he’s at. He’ll not harm us or eat any ponies. Right Al?”

“Yea, sorry about what happened at the ruins. My mind was still acting like I was still in hell. I’ll tell my tale later. I will promise not to eat any ponies here in Equestria. Prefer Manticore meat anyway,” Al said.

“I know! Isn’t it so juicy! Once I get my human body back, I’ll see if the Princesses will allow us to dine with them before we go back to Ponyville. Their cooks can do some awesome things with meat.”

The red stallion looked at the others. They looked disgusted of what they were talking about. “We forgot you’re also a human, Blaze. Can’t wait to see what your body is like,” Star Dust said.

“At least now you can see one now,” he replied as he pointed to Al. “Let’s all head to bed now and will talk some more later with Al so you can get to know him better. We will have time to do that in the EverFree Forest.”

They all headed to bed and Al took the last bunk next to Blaze.

“Blaze, do you have any clothing that will fit me? I don’t want to continue walking around in this torn clothing.” Al whispered to him.

“All I have are gi from the Dragonball series that Rarity made. Any color preference?” he asked in a quiet voice.

“Do you have one all black?”

The Earth pony performed a summon jutsu and had it appear with clean underclothes. His eyes lit up.

“I can’t wait to hear how you’re able to perform jutsu without using hand signs. You look like you are doing what the Elric brothers do.”

“I’ll tell you all tomorrow. Let’s get some sleep.”

As Blaze layed down, the memories from the other Blaze popped into his head. The stallion shut his eyes so he could make sure he got plenty of sleep.

Author's Note:

Here's the latest chapter. It was proofread by Darksoul85.

PreviousChapters Next