• Published 9th Jan 2013
  • 5,413 Views, 282 Comments

The Coltbert Report - ABagOVicodin



It's exactly what you think. But with plot.

  • ...
20
 282
 5,413

Earth Hiatus

White noise punctured the silence of Colbert's living room. No matter where he tried to sit down and relax, the ambiance did nothing but disquiet him. It was Monday, the beginning of another week of Colbert and Stewart's shenanigans. However, due to the scope of the events that unfolded over the past four days, Colbert sent a letter to his staff and told them that they were all allowed to take a paid vacation for the week. Such an action was going to burn a hole in his wallet, but now that Stephen wasn't completely brain dead and had a night of rest, his mind was on something else.

He was not dreaming. Despite the fact that he was unable to pinch himself with his hooves back in Equestria, the planning, writing, and hiring that took place at his show was all too real for it to be a dream. Stephen placed a hand underneath his chin for a moment as he laid back against the tan upholstery of his couch. He glanced behind him at the hallway that lead to his office before he quickly faced forward. Apparently his offices were the only places that Celestia could send her letters to, and the last thing that he wanted was pandering in order to bring him back to their world.

Stephen looked back at the monolithic television that stood on the oak stand a few yards away from him. The television was on, but no sound came from the device as another car commercial padded out the time between the commercial break and the dry sitcom that was currently on air.

How easy it must be, to simply drain one's thoughts and get lost in the experience of continuous moving pictures. To avoid rational thought while twenty two minutes of screen time and another eight minutes of soulless consumerism filled up the mind like sugar inside of a growing child's stomach. It was a curse, a self-fulfilling prophecy that was unfortunately brought up in the past, but persists into the present, and will no doubt remain in the future.

Stephen blinked as the silent sitcom appeared on the television once more. Unable to handle the stress of the light on his eyes any longer, Colbert turned off the television and set the remote on the nearby glass end table. It made no noise as Colbert leaned back against his couch.

Was it possible, that this world that he just visited, was capable of turning into something that America was already mirroring? Was technology the one thing that turned a country from worshiping friendship and magic into questioning every possible intention? Is it possible to sustain a monarchy while technology continues to advance, allows more information travel, and democratizes ideas that are otherwise incapable of being expressed? Was his one pilot episode the complete opposite of his Earth show? Was he propagandizing Republicolt ideas simply because they were different from the Princess' ideas, or because they were silly? Was he over-thinking this? Of course he was. When science fiction was made possible before his eyes, he couldn't simply forget it.

This world that he got to join was more than just science fiction. It was reality, and he was the only person, out of everyone in the world, that was able to access it. Celestia didn't pick a major political theorist of either hers or his world. She didn't pick someone that was capable of articulating their point without the use of at least a dozen writers. She didn't even pick Jon Stewart, who was adept at articulating his point and defending (what he considered to be) the common good. Jon Stewart was a better debater and writer than Colbert could ever be... and yet... why was he chosen?

A lesson told is a lesson forgotten.

Stephen pinched the bridge of his nose in frustration as he felt his head starting to throb. His other hand slowly moved up to his glasses and he removed them in order to clean them once more. Dirt, sweat, and tears collected on his glasses from the endless amounts of hours that Colbert spent in Equestria. The amount of times that he wiped his eyes in order to remove the tiredness and stress couldn't be counted. He wished that he could wipe away a collection of tears from his eyes right now, but previous events in his marriage gave him the capability to ignore the sadness that flooded over him.

Evelyn scheduled an appointment with the doctor in the middle of the night and attended before Stephen was able to wake up. Because of his tiredness, he slept from eight at night to eleven in the morning. While he felt rested, he didn't feel refreshed. He looked towards the doorway that provided the entrance to the kitchen before he stood up. Maybe some food would be able to bring him out of whatever slump this happened to be. It wasn't a creative slump, since he knew he would be able to write his show when the week was up. It wasn't a tired slump, since he just slept a ridiculous amount of hours and was probably going to be awake for a while. It wasn't a depression, since he knew that he was just simply alone in his house.

Stephen walked into the kitchen and stopped as he marveled at the view. From the Stucco ceiling to the marble tiled floors, the kitchen shined brighter than Celestia's magic, or a diamond if he wanted to reference that overplayed radio song. He walked over to the sink and peeked inside to try and see if there were any dishes that he could clean and put away, possibly some cereal bowls that Evelyn simply couldn't get to because of her appointment and the kids. Alas, there were none, and the aluminum color of the sink reflected the sunlight from the kitchen window into Colbert's face.

He took a step back to avoid the bright rays and turned to the refrigerator. He opened the door and was surprised even more by the contents. Regular cooking ingredients took up the top of the refrigerator. Since it was split up into 4 separate shelves, all of them were occupied with ingredients to cook since Evelyn was not a fan of fast food or ordering out unless it was a special occasion. However, seated on the third shelf was an aluminum tray sealed with foil about three feet long and two feet wide. Inside of the tray sat Stephen's favorite dish: Evelyn's famous stew.

Stephen slowly pulled out the tray and set it down on the counter before he moved through the motions of finding a plate and utensils. As he opened the microwave door, the thump from the microwave door as it disconnected from the main unit made Colbert freeze, his plate barely balanced in his hands. He could hear the door... in his right ear.

Stephen set the place onto the nearby counter and looked to the object that finally made him realize the change. With a shaking hand, he pressed one of the buttons on the microwave and stared intently at it. This couldn't be a dream...

Beep.

Stephen rested his head on the counter and placed his right ear up against the microwave door while his left hand covered his left ear. Another button was pressed.

Beep.

He wasn't dreaming. Stephen's right ear was healed. A huge grin spread across his face as he pressed another button, and then another. Both beeps reverberated through his mind, the sound providing him with unbridled joy. He knew that this could have only come from one figure, and he also knew that he had to thank her now. Colbert swiftly walked from the kitchen into his office and was brought back into reality from the sight.

Around a dozen scrolls were piled on top of each other, each of them sealed with Princess Celestia's golden sticker. Stephen closed the office door behind him, sat down at his desk, and picked up one of the scrolls. He slit the sticker, opened the scroll, and his eyes widened. As if he just opened a web page, the scroll glowed with a golden light as a video began to play.

“Reasonable Response, a member of the Canterlot Royal Guard, was suspended from his duties today when the yearly fitness tests for the Royal Guards were released,” the voice over from a posh mare began. The sophistication and Trottingham accent reminded Colbert of PBS or BBC. He didn't know how to stop or pause the video so that he could write down this information, so he merely continued to watch while a spare thought in the back of his head reminded him that he wasn't interested in this anymore. He wasn't going back.

The scroll's view changed to a light brown mare who was standing outside the Canterlot Castle. She had brown eyes and a white mane that was brushed back into a professional style. One of her hooves held up a microphone and she continued to speak as the wind brushed her mane. “I am standing here outside the Canterlot Castle, where the Royal Guard tests took place.” The mare motioned towards the left side of the castle, where a significant amount of grass from the field was removed and replaced with dirt and sand. Guards were currently doing synchronized tests of agility and stamina, along with a few hoof wrestling contests when some of the guards were bored and done with their tests. The camera turned back to the mare, who was holding two pieces of paper in her other forehoof.

“As you can see here, the Royal Guard tests are different depending on what race is taking the test. Unicorns are tested on college level offensive and defensive spells, along with a ground race and agility course. Pegasi are given a flying test and a running test, both of which include obstacle courses. Earth ponies are given a strength and agility test, which is what Reasonable Response performed. He failed the agility test after he broke one of the course hoops that he was supposed to jump through and failed the strength test.

“Reasonable Response released a statement today which stated that the Royal Guard did not give him time in order to prepare for the tests, since they were last minute announcements. He said that the last test was six months ago, so he should have had six more months to train. He also said that the ponies that are sent to test the Royal Guards are not always consistent, and usually do not know what they are doing.

“The Royal Guard released their own statement on the same day which stated that the Royal Guard's tests are representative of their lowest standards for a guard, so Reasonable Response should have been able to pass it. If he didn't, then that just means that Reasonable Response has been cheating the system by working out until the test and letting himself go right after he passes. The Canterlot Royal Guard also said that their judges are always different every few years to avoid any sort of corruption in the test process.

“A lot of ponies asked the Royal Guard about their decision to make the tests biannual, and they stated that a clerical error pointed out the possibility that the last Canterlot Royal Guard test could have been rigged or corrupted. The Guard decided to spring a last minute test in order to make sure that all their guards were physically and mentally fit. While Reasonable Response was kicked from the Guard, he is not banned, and is able to apply when the next test comes around. Some members of the press have been spreading rumors that the Guard created a last minute test because of the latest television show on the Canterlot Comedy Network: The Coltbert Report. Despite the rumors, the Royal Guard hasn't released anything considering the Coltbert rumor. This has been New Story, Canterlot Equestria.”

The scroll's glow died down and Colbert blinked before he set the scroll down on the desk's pile. He leaned back against his chair and let out a small laugh as he stared at the ceiling. “I'll be damned... it actually worked.”

While Colbert's show on Earth was one of substance that pointed out the problems of the American political system, it usually never affected anything in his home world. Everyone was either too cemented in their beliefs to accept the differing opinions of his show, or the public avoided bringing up his name since he knew that it was a hot button topic. Whether it was his speech at the White House Correspondent's Dinner, or his testify for the United Farm Workers, none of his actions really gained any ground in the news cycle. He didn't know if it was because his actions were boring, or because they were scared of his audacious decisions. Either way, this was new.

A different world from his own was slowly morphing into something familiar in his eyes. Ponies were accepting the freedom that came with decision and questioning the tradition that ran their country. His opinion over this shift filled him up with ambivalence, the same kind that permeated up his gut when he recorded an episode of The Colbert Report. He was the Dungeon Master. He had the capability to point ponies towards any opinion that was in power. Whether it was Celestia, Faux News, or his own opinion, if one segment of his was able to bring up something in the Celestian government that was missed and cause it to be rectified, he wondered the extent of this power. Colbert paused and looked back towards the opened scroll. He was getting ahead of himself. There was no way that his show caused such a reception. It could have been a fluke. Maybe the Royal Guards announced the test because there is the possibility of war that the government has to train for? Or... maybe he was over-thinking this... again. He looked back to another one of his scrolls, picked it up, slit open the sticker, and unraveled it.

An epic combination of orchestra music introduced the clip as numerous visual cues transitioned each other. After a few seconds, the title of the show was introduced: Consistent Opinions. Colbert blinked a few times and turned towards the television in his office. While the stallion on the scroll thanked the viewers for tuning in to watch, Colbert rummaged around in his office desk drawers until he found the remote to his office television. A press of the power button and a few other presses brought The O'Reilly Factor onto the screen. Colbert muted the television, turned back to the scroll, and picked it up. He stood up from his chair and placed the scroll parallel to the television. He couldn't believe his eyes. That made two senses that he couldn't believe were working properly.

Consistent Opinion's show matched The O'Reilly Factor to a tee. The visual representation of the city behind the host, the Talking Points Commentary (but in this case, the name changed to “Opinion Reel”), and the pasty white host with a judgmental posture all occupied the two videos. Colbert quickly turned the television off and laughed a few times at the absurdity as he sat back down in his chair, the scroll back in his face.

“This morning, I would like to bring up the new television show that has popped up on the radar in Canterlot. Apparently the show has been created in no less than three days, which is a good assumption as to the quality of it. On the Canterlot Comedy Network, a new show called The Coltbert Report has spawned, a fake news television show that seems to gather a significant amount of resemblances to my own show. It also seems to want to get a lot of attention on its first episode by insulting somepony who you all know: me. Now, I'm sure a lot of you are guessing that I would be enraged at a show that decided to take a shot at me. Let's take a look. Roll the clip.”

The camera view shifted to Coltbert's Tip of the Hat and Wag of the Hoof segment. Colbert almost dropped the scroll. Was this what he looked like? This was presented on the television screen in Equestria? Compared to the 3D rendering of video games and movies in this day and age, this video looked archaic even though it was made a few days ago. Stephen could feel a headache starting to pool in his head as he tried to piece together the realistic anomalies that formed on this scroll in front of him. With another sigh, he closed his eyes as his show clip ended. His headache was going to turn into a migraine if he kept focusing on the anomalies.

Consistent Opinions looked up from the screen that he used to monitor the broadcast of his show and he chuckled a little bit. “Well, as you can see, Stephen Coltbert took a few shots at me because of my opinions, which I'm sure a lot of you can say are consistently right.” C.O smiled due to his trademark phrase. “Now, you know me, I'm a funny guy, I can take a joke. But, you also know that I am a very curious person. When it comes to seeing what Princess Celestia is up to, I will stop at nothing to get my information.

“As you no doubt guessed, I was able to get my information last night while I listened to the rerun of The Coltbert Report on mute (as if there is any other way to watch it). I find this very interesting. There is no web site created for the show, even though nearly every show, whether it takes off or not, usually makes one. I also found next week's lineup of shows interesting. Go ahead and put that up on the camera.”

The view switched to a screen capture of Canterlot Comedy Network's web site and their online schedule for next week. Comedy Shows such as “Big Macintosh: Live in Canterlot” and “Two and a Half Mares” occupied the time slot for The Coltbert Report next week. C.O continued. “As you can see here, The Coltbert Report does not plan on continuing next week, which means one of two things. Either they did not get enough views to have the show confirmed for additional episodes, or the show was only planned to have one episode. Considering the esoteric comedy that the writers tried to accomplish, I'm not surprised if it's the first one. Nevertheless, I'm going to be the bigger stallion here and allow the show to drift off into irrelevance, much like the Princess that probably funded this charade. Now, we are going to take a quick commercial break, but we will be right back with more Consistent Opinons.”

The glow from the scroll died down once more as the orchestral arrangement played out the host and Colbert placed the scroll back on his desk. He stared ahead at his office door as he tried to gather his thoughts. What were his first reactions? Amusement, sure. It was interesting to see a pony like O'Reilly inside of a world that was different from America, but still capable to spawn such creations. Anger, sure he felt that too. After all, while Coltbert made sure to stick to his sarcastic humor, Consistent Opinions was doing the complete opposite. While he did stick true to the eponymous nature of his show, C.O's desire to make sure that Stephen's show was completely squashed reeked of desperation. While it wasn't in his pompous demeanor, the ear of an interviewer can sense the desperation from a mile, or in this case, a world away.

Colbert wanted to prove this stallion wrong, show that he had the capability to create another show and combat the simple dismissal of his own. Just because it only ran for one episode, doesn't make it any less valid. Colbert turned the scroll on its back and grabbed a pen. The text on the back of the scroll told him all that he needed to know. The text read, “Write on the back of this if you want to contact me. Draw a line through the back if you want it destroyed.”

She wanted this. These video clips were her last ditch attempts to get him back on board with the continuation of his program. He set the pen down on his desk and leaned back in his chair. The back of his head pounded with the intensity of Celestia's magic. Colbert realized his comparison and let out a small laugh even though it reverberated through his throbbing head. Perhaps she already had him, and he was just being defiant.

Colbert picked up his office phone and dialed a familiar number before he used the hand to rummage through his office drawers once more. He had to have some headache relief medicine somewhere.

“Hello?”

“Hey Jon. I need your help on something.”

“If the marker shows a cross, you're screwed.”

“You idiot, I'm Catholic. I don't use birth control,” Stephen replied with a smile as he finally found the elusive pills. He popped a few into his mouth and swallowed them dry as he rested his legs on the desk. “I'm serious though. This isn't a regular shitty day. I... think I need to take a hiatus from everything for a while.”

There was a pause.

“What do you mean Stephen? Your ratings couldn't be any higher! I mean... I don't control your show, even though I'm able to.”

“I've just,” Stephen paused as he looked at the pile of scrolls on his desk. “Okay, it's harder to explain since you aren't here, but I'll try my best. I've... been contacted by a demigod-like power from another dimension that wishes to use my show in their world.”

Another pause.

“You know your insurance covers CAT scans, right?”

Stephen let out a sigh. He wasn't really in the mood to have to prove his words to his best friend, since his wife apparently didn't even believe him. “Can we drop the jokes for a few seconds? I'm being serious here.”

“Um... okay? I don't mean to piss you off... I trust you and all, but this just... seems a little too Tokienesque for my taste.”

Stephen rubbed one side of his temples. “Yeah, I know. Only problem is... I already did it.”

“Wait, what?”

“I already went over there. I was actually picked up from my house, and transported to their world.”

“How the...”

Colbert had a feeling that Jon wanted to make a pot joke, but decided against it. Usually Stephen stopped joking at the third or fourth response, which is what confused Jon. To Jon, this couldn't be true, but he knew that his friend wouldn't lie to him. He continued. “How did you... did you make a show? Another Colbert?”

“Yes.”

“And you did it by yourself?”

“Not completely. The demigod-like power already sent out resumes for interviews before she asked me.”

“You know that doesn't sound right... right? I mean, I don't know anything about what you did in that world... and I'm only
guessing that you are telling the truth because you don't take jokes this far... but you know that when someone sets you up with the materials to make a show, you have to be careful of their intentions. You had complete creative control?”

“Yes.”

“Unlimited budget?”

“Almost. I told her that I wanted a set budget so that I didn't overspend.”

“She offered to give you an unlimited budget? You know what that means? Nowhere in America will you be given an unlimited budget. Where the hell were you?”

Stephen sighed. “Have you ever heard of a place called Equestria?”

Another pause. “No... no way.”

“Yes.”

“No freaking way!”

“Yes Jon. Yes way.”

“What, did the power write you into her terrible fan fiction or something?”

“It's something, not sure if it's fan fiction though since I'm actually there.”

If a dollar was provided for every pause in this conversation, Colbert had a feeling that they could end world hunger at this point. Jon continued. “Alright Stephen, I guess you did the show. That's probably why you were gone the whole weekend. Thank you for telling me, I was getting kind of worried.”

“You're smothering me Jon,” Colbert responded with a smile. He got a laugh in return from his friend.

“You know what I mean. Anyway, you still haven't told me why you even cared to go. Why would you do your show in a different place when you could have just waited until next week and do it back on Earth?”

Colbert looked at the pile of scrolls. A lesson told is a lesson forgotten. “Jon, if you had the ability to prevent multi-billion dollar corporations from seizing control of a country, would you do it?”

“Back when I made The Daily Show? No. I think you are over-thinking this a little bit Stephen. I'm a comedian first, I'm not a journalist-”

“But what if you could be one? What if, your show had more of a presence somewhere else than it does here? What if you could create government actions from your segments, and prevent a different world from your own from becoming the consumerist culture that you are now living in?”

“I think that... if you put it that way... you have power that no one in America will ever be able to handle. I doubt even I could handle it. You can make or break that country, assuming you do this. If I had the choice, I wouldn't do it.”

Colbert flipped over the scroll that contained the Consistent Opinions footage and drew a line through it with his pen. The scroll flashed a bright yellow light before it disintegrated on the desk. He nodded his head, unraveled the Royal Guard scroll, and prepared to draw a line through that one as well before Jon began again. “But, it depends on how much you are willing to devote to this country. If you do this, the line between being a comedian and being a journalist can be blurred. When I write my show, I pick and choose certain things to make fun of. If you are preventing a country from collapsing, you have to focus on important things and make them funny, no matter how hard it is.”

Colbert nodded his head. “I feel like if I don't do this, I'm missing out on an opportunity to be more than a pundit. I can change something, rather than sit behind a desk and laugh at it.”

“Just to let you know, I am perfectly fine with just sitting behind a desk and laughing at what goes on around me. But then again, I haven't done the things that you have done, Mr. White House Correspondent's Dinner.”

Stephen smiled as he placed the pen point on top of the scroll. “Thanks Jon. I think I've made my decision. If I need any more help from you, I'll definitely call.”

“So, does this mean you are going?”

“I guess so. Maybe just for one more episode. But then again, that's what I told Comedy Central back when I first made the Report. As of this month, I'm taking a hiatus.”

“Alrighty man, if you say so. I'll be available if you need anything. But you know that the media is going to follow you around if you go on hiatus without saying anything?”

Stephen let out a small laugh. “I don't really care at this point. Don't let America burn down while I'm gone.”

“No promises.”

“Alright Jon. See you later.”

“Later.”

Stephen hung up the phone and looked back towards the scroll that he was going to write on. He heard the front door close and he quickly scrawled “We need to talk” on the scroll. As the footsteps became louder and closer towards his office, Colbert quickly shoveled all of the scrolls underneath his desk while the written scroll disappeared into thin air. He turned towards the door and could feel his heart skipping in his chest as the doorknob slowly turned. He knew who was home, he had to prepare for another argument. Evelyn opened the door to his office and the both of them exchanged a glance. Colbert smiled. “Hey Honey. How was the doctor visit?”

His wife frowned before she stepped into the office and closed the door behind her. “It was fine. Apparently, watching your husband appear in front of you is a sign of psychosis. That's what the doctor said. I would have believed him, if it wasn't for this.” Evelyn pulled out one of the Celestian scrolls and allowed it to unravel in front of her as she held it at arm's length in front of her. The Clean Spring interview started to play on the scroll. “Is this what you are doing? A cartoon?”

Stephen walked over to his wife and held out his hand for the scroll, although he still kept a smile on his face. “Not exactly... I mean. Just let me explain.”

“I'm listening.”

Stephen started to speak, but his voice suddenly failed him. The room started to brighten as his body glowed with golden magic. Stephen's eyes widened and he took a few steps back while he continued to glow brighter and brighter.

Oh god dammit!

He ran over to his desk to try and send another scroll. He needed time! He couldn't let this happen in front of his wife!

Evelyn growled and tackled Stephen over the desk and onto the floor. “Oh no you don't!” she said as she held him on the ground. The magic spread over her body as the two of them glowed brighter and brighter. Evelyn tried to speak, but her mouth wouldn't move. She grabbed Colbert's collar and shook him a few times as the two of them started to disappear. With a large bang, the two of them disappeared from the office, not a single mark on the floor.

~

Madeline surveyed the hallways as she closed the door behind her. “Hello?” she asked as she walked through the hallway. “Anyone home?” Madeline stopped and turned towards Stephen's ajar office door. She peeked inside and saw the tan scroll on the floor in front of the door. She popped an ear bud out of her ear and picked up the scroll. As it unraveled in front of her and began to play, she grabbed the other side of the scroll with her other hand and raised an eyebrow. “Since when did Dad do cartoons?” she asked. Madeline peeked out into the living room before she smirked and closed the office door behind her. She walked behind the desk and bent down to pick up another scroll. "What the hell is Dad up to?"

Author's Note:

This took me forever to do.

Comments ( 42 )

Nice chapter! I'm looking forward to reading more.

Jon is quite understanding for being told that his friend was taken to another world.

lols were had.

If it takes forever to make something like this then I'm awwwright with that!

Spending quality time makes for quality entertainment. And I was thoroughly entertained. Well done sir. :moustache:

This seems appropriate for that last bit.

The masquerade just shattered into tiny little bits.

There is that x-overing I wanted. One from you, and one from Daily show ponies. Fantastic.

2184186
He crossed over something?

2184200 Colbert appeared on the show in his last story.

"This took me forever to do."

That's what she said.

If this took you forever to do, then when can we expect another chapter? I need moar, stat!
Evelyn gon be ragin' or she gon be crazy.

Oh look, a scroll thingy that plays a video. looks kinda cartoony.


MUST BE A NEW EXPERIMENTAL FLEXIBLE VIDEO PLAYER APPLIANCE FROM THE CONSUMER ELECTRONICS MANUFACTURERS OF JAPAN.


For serious, the ladies in Colbert's life are pretty oblivious

...diamond if he wanted to reference that overplayed radio song.

And guess what song is playing on repeat in my head now? F:yay:k you.:twilightsmile:
Great Chapter. I can tell the next one will be good.

2188778

Not being around a lot of women tends to do that to you. You fail at portraying women correctly.

This. This is where it becomes a story.

Now it begins.

A good chapter, I'll say. He's accepting that he's gonna do more work on the new Report and Evelyn's about to get off his ass. Hopefully.

Though I admit I'm mostly looking forward to more episodes (and seeing their results). lol

where have you been all my life.....


i'll definitely have to come back to this one soon.....

this is going to get updated sometime....right :c ?....

my reactions: :raritystarry::rainbowlaugh::pinkiehappy::rainbowlaugh::trollestia::yay: in that order.

:flutterrage: MOAR!!! :flutterrage:


IF NOT :pinkiecrazy: WILL GET YOU!!!

Comment posted by Romaji deleted Aug 26th, 2013

YES! I HAVE BEEN WANTING A FIC LIKE THIS SINCE FOREVER!! :raritystarry:

“What, did the power write you into her terrible fan fiction or something?”

:pinkiehappy: Pinkie, stop!

“What, did the power write you into her terrible fan fiction or something?”
“It's something, not sure if it's fan fiction though since I'm actually there.”

Mayday, mayday! The fourth wall has sustained serious damage! :pinkiehappy:

If this was just episodes of The Coltbert Report and The Daily Show every so often. I could live with that. I wouldn't mind that they depict Equestria as being like America instead of commenting and making jokes about Equestria. It's these segments about Stephen in his home life that bother me. Stephen's real home life is a mystery. Including that kind of stuff takes me out of the story of the show. I think it's considered a rule in some circles that you don't write fanfiction about real people.

If Stephen took a real hiatus from the show, I don't know what I'd do. :flutterrage:

I'm going to keep reading for the show segments. Let's see what else you got.

Vicodin, I demand the continuation of this story. Shadowstep demands it too~

Need more.
Srsly.

2386460 20 weeks later...

3108560

Trust me, I know. Things definitely do come up.

3108583 like working on other stories?

3218520 :flutterrage: WELL, STOP WORKING ON OTHER STORIES!
...:fluttershbad: sorry.
I do have some ideas for quotes for the next episode if you want them

3218520 24 weeks and I even am jumping at the gun to help you. :fluttershyouch::fluttercry:
Why?

3357567

Now that Dash's New Mom is done, I actually have a desire to come back to this. So expect a chapter sometime soon, but since the previous chapter kind of wrote me into a corner, don't be surprised if you won't like it.

3357592 I'd love any chapter.
You can always use the batman escape. (Using abilities that characters have just to get them out of the corner.) And if worst comes to worst, you can skip over the hard part.
I'd do anything for this to continue.

The Colbert Report has ended...

Yet this story is yet to be completed.

Finish is you oxymoron so that I can read it!:flutterrage:

...please.:fluttercry:

~Leonzilla

Apparently I haven't actually read this

Login or register to comment