• Published 24th Dec 2012
  • 594 Views, 6 Comments

A Peek Into the Twisted Mind of "Me". - MrPancakeMan



I have dreamed of destroying worlds or more soever fixing them by destroying individual beings. So join my on my quest to solve what other authors have failed to do.

  • ...
8
 6
 594

Chapter Seven: Release Thine Self Unto Chaos.

Chapter Seven: Release Thine Self Unto Chaos.

I don't remember how long it continued, but I do remember that the little pony fell asleep in "My" room that night.

The morning was hectic. I was rudely awoken by Big Macintosh as he literally flung me off of the bed I was sleeping in. Hadn't it been for my metallic limbs I would have gotten a few broken bones. "What in Tartarus do you think you were doing with my sister. And why shouldn't I break every bone in your body?" He looked down upon me with an angry, stoic expression which could rival that of Celestia's bore of flames. Even that did not scare me. I immediately got up to my full height and looked down to him the same.

He of course wasn't all that much shorter than my. Less than a foot I would say, but my sym-bionic form was enough to but a dent in his gaze. "It's getting to you too isn't it? My presence. Like a shadow of damnation, burying this world withing it's shroud of evil. Forget these word, yet leave them at the back of your mind. Do not speak a word of this, or face the consequences." With that, I used the blunt backings of my flanges to pinch the specific part of his cranium to make him pass out. I put him back into his bed and went onto my day. A time short of an hour later, he awoke... without saying a single word.

Me and Applejack strolled through town, me scaring away anyone who dared get too close for curiosity. We soon arrived at town hall where Applejack and I sorted through the legal and insurance documents. It took hours but we remained patient. After emerging from the large building, I saw a white pony trotting towards Applejack without a care in the world, not even me.

"Why hello Applejack. What are you doing at the town hall, the bills weren't overdue for the farm I hope."

"No Rarity, they weren't we were just sorting out some legal documents from last night."

"We? Legal documents?"

"Yes, we." She said gesturing a hoof in my direction. As soon as Rarity looked over to me, her pupils shrunk to the size of pinpricks, and she ran for the hills, screaming bloody murder. Ah, what a refreshing sight.

"Well, that was amusing." I say, receiving a scowl from Applejack.

"Oh well. Ain't that just like her. Seeing something different and immediately accusing it of monstrosity. And usually it's somethin' along the lines of "But its clothing absolutely ghastly!" and the like" Applejack explained. I'm starting to think a bit more of her.

"But isn't that most of what we've been seeing anyway, well, except for the 'ghastly attire' part?" I ask.

"Well, yeah. But Rarity's different. You'll see when she gives up on being afraid of ya and tries to sew you a new suit in return for her acts." I wasn't entirely against or with this thought. I mean, when hasn't someone with a dark iron jaw and claws looked badass in a suit. That's right, never. They always look badass.

We spent a good while at the market, of course everybody was a bit frightened of me, except for one. Of course she wasn't entirely okay with my presence, but she was different. You all probably know her, as do I. The sea foam green unicorn with the lyre mark. The one named Lyra. When I took notice of her the first few times the the market, she attempted to hide. But this time, she was trotting directly up to me with the biggest smile ever. Oh yeah, the obsessive one. Here comes the awkward. By now she was a few feet in front of me before she stopped and I turned. She was a tad surprised, but shook the feeling and continued with the introductions.

"Hello, I'm Lyra, I've been noticing you around Ponyville today, and have to know. What are you?" She wasn't exactly obsessive with the way she spoke, just curious. Although she did persist on staring at my "claws".

"Hello there," I began. Realizing now that I had go give myself a name... Diov. An odd name, if a name at all. "My name is Diov and to answer your question, I am a human. At least, I used to be one. Now I am a husk of metal and flesh. Also, to answer your next question, hands. Or they used to be, now they are nothing more than claws." She gawked and my insight and then responded.

"Wow. Why do you have claws?" She asked, although a bit shakily. It was the first time anyone had noticed so that I may explain. It but an evil a smile as I could manage on my face.

"The first time anybody has had the gall to ask me. For you see my new-found friend, I am an omnivore. But do not worry, for to eat a sentient creature would result in an even further, and inevitable insanity.Or at least to an extent of the word." She was a bit frightened, but I guess she was the one who was going to factor in the sharply toothed jaw, clawed hands, and legs with enough piston power to crush the rib-cage of a damn whale. God I love my job.

"Oh, um, sorry for asking. Anyway, what are you doing in Ponyville?" This was not an offensive question like it is most of the time. It was moreso curious.

"There's nothing to be sorry for. It was a good observation, and to answer you question, I have no idea. Oh, looks like Applejack's trying to leave me. If you wish to speak to my any further, I should be at the Apple family residence later on." With that, I went to follow Applejack to what appeared to be a rather large hollowed out tree. When we reached the tree, Applejack knocked on the door to reveal a purple unicorn, who I will later learn to become my strongest foe.

"Hello Applejack. How are yo- WHAT IS THAT?!" She jumped upon sighing me as I responded with a gleeful wave. I'm becoming oddly casual aren't I?

"Human." I state blankly.

"I must send a letter to the princess, sorry Applejack." With this she shut the door in our faces and trotted off to, presumably, write a letter.

"Hey Applejack, where does the princess live?" I asked. She gestured a hoof in the direction of the cliff hanging castle in the distance. "Thanks, oh and tell Lyra that she may not see me as soon ans she hoped." With that, I began to walk off towards the castle.

"Wait! Where do ya think you're goin'?" She asked.

"To meet the princess. Oh and you should also get who I presume to be your friend to tell the princess not to come to Ponyville, and that she shouldn't try and come after me. For like you, I shall just break free." And with that, I bound towards the castle.

-*Applejack*-

"Well ain't that just fancy." I say to nobody in particular as I knock on Twilight's door once again.

She opens the door and almost immediately shuts the door again. "Sorry Applejack, I think that the princess should hear about this firs-" I cut her off, "No it ain't! He just bound off towards Canterlot and I have a feeling that he may get acquainted with the princess before you can introduce him. He told me to tell you 'Not to tell the princess to come to Ponyville, and that you shouldn't try to come after im'. Trust me personally on the second one, he broke through one of my hogties like a knife through butter!" She scowled slightly at my response.

"Applejack, you know I can't let him do that, no matter what. By the way he looks, he could be and probably is dangerous. The princess could be in danger!" Now this is getting annoying. "But Twi! You don't even know him, or how powerful he is. Even if he's mortal!" Twilight was still persistent on the subject as she grabbed her bags and began to chase after him. "That doesn't matter Applejack. All that matters is that the princess is safe." And with that she left.

-*Diov*-

I have traveled about a mile already in what I presume is somewhat near 10 to 15 minutes. That was when I heard the faint screeching of air being displaced. I turn towards the source of the noise and see Twilight flying through the air, enveloped by a purple glow. "Ugh, these ponies. They are way too persistent." I jump right before she would have come in contact with me, and the ungracefully drops out of her aura and hits a tree with a groan.

"You're not going to hurt the princess, no matter the cost!" What? Okay, when did ponies discover this species of weed, and where can I get some. Cause I have done NOTHING to this one, and yet she insists on assaulting me? Well, actually, now that I think about it... Yeah, that wouldn't be weed. It'd be an alcoholic substance. Maybe moonshine? Anyways.

"What?! Who ever said I was going to hurt anybody you racist fool! Are you truly ignorant to the point of judging others by appearance? You are the real monster and try as you may, you will not hold me down until I am at an audience with the princess... unbound. Applejack being the element of Honesty, as she's told me, you should at least consider her judgement of me. Now get out of my way before I must force you away." With the end of my monologue, Twilight took the chance to grab me in her magic and hold me as still as she can, blasting me with submissive arcane bolts all the while. Sadly enough to her, "still" meant me still pushing on, steam gushing from my piston powered leggings as I went.

She finally gave up after about a minute. "How were you able to stay awake and moving through that?! I used that same technique to bring slumber to an Ursa Minor!" I stared a hole of anger through her being as she spoke. "I've told you once and I'll tell you again," I begin my second monologue of the day. "You may try and stop me, but as long as I have the will, I will push you and even break you to see to it that I have a proper audience with the princess. Do I make myself clear?" Without a second thought, she shot herself through the air at me. And punctured my chest with her horn.

I stared down upon the unicorn lodged within my gushing chest. And then began to laugh. "Heh, you thought-ha that you would bring me-haha to my knees with a petty-HEH attempt to kill me? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" I bent my torso so that my head was near her ear and then whispered. "I eat pain." With that, I pushed her off of me, and to my amazement, I saw my chest glowing.

I looked to my wound to find many tiny, also sym-bionic, insects eating away any of the foreign materials in my wound, eating the blood, and eating the torn flesh, repairing and replacing my flesh and then sealing it. The creatures then receded into tiny capsules located on the rims of my leggings. I literally eat pain. Well, at least they do. This whole thing only pushed my laughter into near hysterical levels as I kept walking toward my destination, then bounding. Holding my chest the whole while.

About half way there, the pain was still real. The creatures apparently weren't good enough to replace or repair the nerves, only leave them to themselves. Oh well, laughter really is the best medicine isn't it?

-*Spike*-

Within her treehome, Twilight was also on the border of hysteria. "He tore straight through my spells and when I had impaled him with my horn, he laughed it off as if it were nothing, then his chest began to repair itself Spike! He could heal himself within a matter of moments!" Spike was swamped when Twilight got home, letter by letter, lecture by lecture, and yet all he wanted was to go to sleep. "Twilight, I'm sure that whatever happens, the princess will be able to defend herself. This is Celestia we're talking about, she wouldn't just drop her guard like that."

Twilight was on edge, and Spike was fighting off sleep. Both of them had a task they knew they needed to do. The night went on like this for many hours until they both lost themselves to sleep.

-*Diov*-

"You are doing well my friend, soon you shall free me and we can wreak havoc on this world."

The voice came as a surprise to me, the same one as I've been hearing the past week. I was close, I just needed to release myself to gain what I desired.

Chaos

Author's Note:

Well here you go guys and gals, I told you it would be a while but I think that it was worth it. Do continue with your constructive criticisms, both big and small. Now then, for me, I think I deserve some sleep. I worked on most of the second half for a good portion of the day. Have a chaotic night everybody.