• Published 24th Dec 2012
  • 1,923 Views, 19 Comments

Maybe is all I need - Fat1thatyoulove



Part 9 to the Maybe series also the final part...(So new to the series? I suggest not reading this first)

  • ...
4
 19
 1,923

Chapter 5

“Do you think he is ok?” You hear Twilight's voice to your right. “Be patient Twilight, the spell may have taken a lot out of him and he needs to rest.”

You hear Celestia and Twilight's voice to your right. Your eyes are closed as you listen to their conversation. You think to yourself, what spell? Oh god if I wake up and I am nothing but a head I’m going to explode.

“Princess do you think he will accept what happened?” As you hear Twilight say this you think to yourself great I’m just a head…

You open your eyes slowly as you turn to their voices. As you bring them into view you notice Twilight is not facing you only Celestia is. You focus on Celestia; she looks at you and smiles “Twilight why don’t you ask him yourself.” Twilight turns around and see that you're awake.

“Hi Twili…”

You voice is cut off as her hooves wrap around your neck in a tight hug. Your breathing is cut off for a few seconds until you tap her on the back trying to tell her you can’t breathe. Twilight loosens her grip “Sorry sorry, it’s just you fainted when Celestia brought you back and we didn’t know if you would be ok.”

Twilight lets out a little chuckle “How…how are you?”

You think about what she said for a moment, god what’s my faint count? “I feel fine Twilight, why do you ask?”

Twilight looks back to Celestia. Celestia has a very serious face as she starts to talk “As you know Chrysalis used her magic to latch onto you in an attempt to rebuild herself.”

You nod at her comment.

She continues to talk “When I brought you back here you became worse, so I used a spell to stop her from taking over your body.”

You laugh a little “Ok so why do you two look so serious?”

Twilight moves your head that has been resting on her back from when she attacked you with a hug. She brings it into sight and your heart drops. You stare at it for a moment speechless…

“Are you ok?” you ignore Twilights comment as you stare at your…arm.

The skin that use to be on arm has been replaced with fur that matches your old skin color and you hand has been replaced with a hoof.

Your stomach is a bit queasy as you move the sheets that cover your body…”I’m…I’m a pony?!” You look over your body fur, check, hooves, check, fucking tail, check!

You snap back to Celestia “Why!”

Celestia stands unfazed by your loud reaction “I know this must be a shock for you, but this was the only thing that could stop the spell.”

You bring both of your new hands…hooves.. to your face as she continues to try and justify what she has done. You touch your face with your hooves; they feel like hands and not like some animal foot. You mind races as you sit there holding your hooves to your face.

Twilight put her hoof on your chest “Are you ok?” You look at her purple hoof resting on your fur coat, your hair is slightly pushed up around where her hoof rest. You look to Twilight not really know what to say. You bring one of your hooves to her face; you tremble as you place your hoof on her. You don’t know what to make of your new situation and you try to find words that match this confusion “Twilight…I…I don’t know how I should feel.”

Celestia talks again “You should feel happy that you're better and I think over time you will come to accept your new self.”

You listen to Celestia as you look down at the bed. You’re debating on weather you should scream in anger or happiness. You study the blankets as you try to think of something positive to say “Well I guess I don’t need clothes anymore.”

Twilight gives a little giggle and hugs you again “Don’t worry I’ll help you understand this.”

Her warm embrace is nice you close your eyes and hug her back. You give a loud sigh as you hold her. You tell yourself well this isn’t the worst thing that has happened to you today.

Celestia clears her throat loudly; you both break your embrace and look to her as she talks “Well if you’re ok I need to be heading off.”

You shrug “I’m fine.”

She looks to Twilight “Make sure he gets plenty of rest and that he doesn’t try to pull his tail off. If you need me have Spike send a letter.”

Celestia walks towards the doorway and leaves the room.

You look to Twilight as she talks “I’m really sorry this happened.” She looks to you as she waits for a response. You respond “Why are you sorry?” She looks at your arm as she talks “If I had never messed that spell up you never would have had all this happen to you.” You look at her as she messes with your hoof. You think about all that has happened in the few months you have known her. You bring her face up to look at you “Not everything was bad.”You stare at her and smile until she blushes.You continue to talk “Heck maybe this won't be so bad, huh?” Twilight giggles a bit as she gets up from the bed.

You watch as she walks to the door. She turns around and looks at you “I’ll let you get your rest.”

You say goodbye as she walk out of the doorway. You lay in the bed look at your hooves, still just trying to grasp the fact that these things are now yours. You sigh “Well at least I’ll look like everyone else.” You think to yourself for a moment “Everypony else….no everyone.” You give a yawn and start to close your eyes, note to self continue argument with brain when I wake up.

Maybe and...

Comments ( 12 )

A pony?

Just...why?

Comment posted by Bumfire deleted Dec 28th, 2012

1863292

Did you read everything up to this or you just wanted to post a comment?

:applejackunsure: i am happy to see the series finished, i do agree that there wouldn't be much nonsense after all of the stuff that has been going on but i do also wish for the series to continue. I have not yet written a story of my own but i will be finished with it on my birth day as a present for my self, Jan 4th.
if this due date is not met i will post on Jan 5th no matter what. thank you for the story!

1873190

I am working on part 10.

1873221 THAT SCARED THE FUCKING SHIT OUT OF ME. i was pressing a button on and off on my raspberry pi, and then suddenly I SHIT MY PANTS because all i hear is like a trucker horn coming from my head phones at full blast when you commented.

Can't wait till the next part good work so far.

I can't help but like your series! It shows everything that I wanted to see in a series. I absolutely love it!

My rating for this series is....
:raritystarry::raritystarry::raritystarry::raritystarry::raritystarry:

FIVE STARRY-EYED RARITIES!
(15/10)

1902194

Glad you liked it hope you will continue reading the new series.

every time I think I know what will happen next,BANG! It's completly different.
So...what will happen next?Discord breaking free again? King Sombras' return?Us eating meat?!

2071365

lol, you'll find out. Happy to see you made it this far. :twilightsmile:

Login or register to comment