• Published 23rd Dec 2012
  • 13,164 Views, 439 Comments

Pony bound - Shortcourt



Losing your innate body isn't as easy as it seems, especially on earth.

  • ...
25
 439
 13,164

Dueces

UNcensored

My mouth fell open as I stared at the door that was recently slammed in my face. Did Jessica’s father really just shut the door in my face or am I hellucinating? I swabbed my hooves against my eyes, checking if anything snuck into them. My eyelids lifted and detected the same door that should have been ajar. Well, I did literally feel the air of door swish against my muzzle, so it must have actually occurred.
The question is why? Why would he do that for? Was it something I said? Was it something I did? Did Jessica tell him to do that or what? I just gave salutations! What could have possibly attributed to him doing that! It already sucks that I was hung up on the phone, but now I’m getting left on the porch?

He wasn’t ready!

I growled and viciously banged on the door. My hooves felt the pain of the pure solidness of the door, but I ignored it and continued with my barrage. There is no way Dad drove me all the way here for me to be locked out!

“Hey! Open up! I just want to talk!”

After no response, I sighed. "Okay, calm down, Shawn. Banging the door won’t help your case."

I rolled my eyes and tapped my hooves on the ground edgily. I wonder how long I’ll be out here. I leaned on the door and decided to check the watch on my wrist, checking how many minutes I can spare.

You don’t have a watch.

My ears perked up. Great, now I don’t have a watch to time myself. I looked behind me to see if Dad was still parked in front of the house. Nope, he’s gone. There is no way I’m waiting a whole millennium out here.

I got up on my back hooves and started my assault on the door again, but this time I was actually punching it. Every crack that was manifested from my offense became deeper in sound as time went by. At this rate, I might break the door open! But seriously, why is the door not open yet? “ARE YOU SERIOUS! I CAME ALL THE WAY HERE WHILE I CAN BE AT HOME PIRATING MOVIES AND YOU ARE GONNA JEW ME LIKE THIS?! IF YOU DON’T OPEN UP THE DOOR, I’M GOING TO- gahh!“

The door that my hooves lounged on suddenly became invisible, causing my posture to stagger, sending my body spiraling down to the floor. Now lying on the floor, I squinted one of my eyes and saw a man's foot next/ nearly on my face. Oh wow, I fell into a house again! Can I have a better grand entrance for once? Like one with dancing animals and a couple of naked ladies covering their breasts with my name on it?

“Son of a hooker!” I grunted while recovering off the floor.

Come on, it couldn't have been a big fall! You know how small you are? If you took a selftie, your whole body would be visible.

Open your mouth wider, please.

After a few seconds of taut silence, the man muttered, “See what I’m saying, Jessica? This aggressiveness is perfect!”

My aggressiveness is… perfect? Well, I didn’t really expect that answer. I mean, being aggressive is usually an unattractive trait, and he did just slam the door in my face, so shouldn’t he be verbalizing his hate for my confrontational temperament?

You know what? Forget questions, I’m just gonna straight out ask what the hell is going on.

Now fully on all fours, I brushed myself off and walked pasted the human figure, seeking a certain leaf colored pony. My ears perked the moment I met Jessica’s eyes. The pony was staring at me with some despondent type expression. I know that expression, that’s the expression you have when you’re trying to warn someone that shit’s about to get real.

Jessica smiled sheepishly and waved. “Hi, Shawn.”

“………….” Was all that left my mouth.

No, it wasn’t because of her, it was because of her Mom. The woman is straight glaring at me. Like really, what’s good with her? Is she the reason Jessica's father slammed the door on my face or something? It has to be, because she is looking at me like I’m an albino even though I didn’t have a fair chance at showing my intentions yet!

I sighed. “Hello, Jessica. I would ask you what the hell is going on… but,” my head slowly shifted towards the fiery eyed woman, “I think she has all of my answers…” The woman didn’t take my brusqueness too well and shot me a glare.I held my hooves up. “Wait, wait! That was mean’t to be a joke!

“You think this is a joke!?” she hollered.

“Huh?” I winced. “What are you talking about? I didn’t even get a chance to come in and you’re-“

“Shut up!” she cut my sentence off, pointing a finger at me, which looked very fragile and couldn’t stay in one place. “I know you’re up to this!”

“Up to what?” I muttered
.
I honestly wish I knew. Is this because of the argument Jessica and I had? Nah, it couldn’t be. Jessica doesn’t seem like the type to tell her parents that she had a disagreement with one of her friends. After all the times we butted heads, I remained attached to her parents. It's all because Jessia vents to her friends instead of her parents.

“I don’t care if you used to be a boy… you are not gonna be in a relationship with my daughter! Especially not now!” she cried.

I quickly snapped out my thoughts. “Oh! That’s what this is about, huh?” I huffed while averting my head from her. Hmm, so I was correct. Well, since I predicted it, I’m gonna answer it in the most resolved way in my repertoire. “Why not? Isn’t this a good thing?” I caustically asked.

“What?”

“In short form, I’m not putting anything in your daughter's head. No, I just want to talk a few things over with her, thats all. You honestly think I’m here to bully someone into doing something?”

The part that pisses me off the most is how Jessica actually did that to me a few days ago, but I won’t ‘elaborate’ on that for now.

She gritted her teeth. “I never said you did! But I don’t want you two seeing each other regardless!”

“Oh, really?” I muttered rhetorically, “Because if you ask me… that sounds like you don’t want her to be happy…”

“What did you say?”

I turned my head back towards her direction and scowled. “Even if she did want to be with me, why not? She should be able to love anyone she wants! It doesn’t matter if she used to be a girl… love is love! And I’m not gonna front, I was iffy about this, and I still am, but, I’m sensible enough to know that both of us are a perfect fit.”

Too bad I’m asexual…
You’re not asexual, stupid.

Yes I am. I saw the pictures, and you did too.

“Now,” I continued, “You think I put this in her head? No! I don’t know if you’ve been paying attention, but this is what Jessica wants. Don’t accuse me for anything, alright? And you’re acting like I didn’t treat Jessica good after this long amount of time we been together. Since freshman year to junior year, I’ve been the best boyfriend Jessica will ever have and anyone else she meets in the future won’t be sh-anything compared to me! You should be honored for my apparency right now!”

I wanted to say ‘you should be kissing my ass for showing up’ but that would go on the borderline of disrespect. Okay, I can be a total asshole sometimes, but I’m still loyal. Not once did I cheat on Jessica or ‘expose’ her, something the boys in my school do all the time. Seriously, why would you do that to someone who trusted you to have sex with them?

The main thing is why would they do that if they know they have small penises… shit, they exposing themselves too.

Exactly. Primitive beings...

Her lips trembled. “B-but y-you...”

“What?”

She broke out in tears and sparked away from the gathering in the living room. I just stood stunned, feeling my skin pale while tried to make sense of the scene that just played in front of me.

That escalated quicker than that little kid who got suspended for kissing a girl on the cheek.

Disappointment was galore as I met the glares of Jessica and her Dad. “Ehh… I’m sorry… I didn’t mean to make anyone cry.” I chuckled and rubbed my the template of my heaad.

“Didn’t mean to!?” they up roared.

“You don’t have a chill button apparently!” Jessica sneered.

“Yeah, not cool, Shawn! I know you were trying to prove a point, but you proved it with your second paragraph! ” The man added.
Okay, I knew they would chide me for moisturizing her eyes, but I never intended to! I just was just defending myself from all those accusations.

I shrugged and decided to respond with the only rational answer that is worthy of justification. “Look, women are hard to understand. Jessica, you should have told me something!”

Jessica raised an eyebrow. “Oh, so now it’s my fault? Well, you should go ahead and-“

“-Yes it’s your fault! And I think you have some nerve blaming me even though-“

“-You like to hear yourself talk but you need to shut the hell up-“

“-She blamed me because you like playing stallion in the house with your-“

Next thing I knew, both of our lips was sealed by Jessica’s Dad fingers. We continued attempting to talk over ourselves, but all that came out was incoherent mumbles. I lifted my head up and grimaced.

He laughed. “Haha, you kids. Jessica, your mom and I was like that and we still are! You crazy kids and your gender bending… have fun with role-playing! Use protection!”

After that snide comment, he removed his hands from our mouths and ran into the kitchen, most likely finding his wife to appease her. The thing is, he left Jessica and me in an awkward position: Our muzzles was close to touching one another. I’m not gonna even acknowledge the protection comment. Now I know where Jessica get her hermit savageness from. When Jessica’s father becomes an old man, he’s gonna be like master Roshi I bet. Well, he's gonna have a wife at least.

With my ears moving of its own accord, I took a deep breath and finally attempted to break the frozen water. “Um… what’s up…?” I said meekly, cursorily noting that Jessica had yet moved her muzzle from my face. Man, I’d love to retreat but it’s better if Jessica would.

“I thought Kaise was coming with you,” she said while shuffling back a couple of steps.

I frowned. Man, the way Kaise was talking earlier had me honestly believe she was coming with me to the house, but then she pulled a Floyd Mayweather and made up an excuse saying ‘she got to go home’. Pfff, the bugger nearly begged to come to my house earlier.

“Kaise said something about taking her punk ass home…”

“Her? Kaise wants you to refer to him like that?” Jessica asked quizzically.

“Yes. Remember what I told you on the phone?”

Her face lit up. “Oh, yeah! I remember! Hey… why can’t you be like Kaise?”

I grimaced. This is the part of the story where my pony friends think I’m weird for trying to cherish my old gender. The irony. “Why? Because unlike Kaise, being a guy was what made me ‘me’. Kaise is just Kaise, female or male, you're stuck with the same person."

"Why did you come here for?" she asked abruptly, ignoring my sentimental cries.

Oh man, I was hoping she would have said it sooner.

“Talk, my friend.” I pushed my muzzle closer towards Jessica’s face and gave an evil look, taking the dramatic route to insinuate how ‘serious’ I am. “We must talk!”

“Oh, okay. Come upstairs in my room so we can have some privacy.”

You smell that? That’s the smell of cherry. That smell will soon be gone.

Take your life, please.

That was clever though. Female brain got jokes.


I try, I try. Hehe.
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….
“So… due to the circumstantial nature of my deficit, I’m going through something consequential that inevitably made me so prudent I have to sleep with a night light on, and I’m now galore of doubt with the sjwswepweprejrjfeasslajsdimasexual. We have sex for vanity not humanity and apsjwjwepdjghdon’tdoit. Fred Phelps isn’t sanctimonious, he is just a troll.”

Jessica’s left eye flicked. “You lost me at due.

Perfect, my esoteric rhetoric concealed my message but also befuddled Jessica. Okay, time to stop cat walking. Wait, due isn’t a huge word.

“I thought you would say I lost you at circumstantial or something.”

“Nah, I’m not dumb. It’s just that whenever you say ‘due, you start to spew bullshit just so you can be excused. You’re not hard to figure out, Shawn. I see through you like sequins.”

I blushed in embarrassment. “Anyways, I have something to say!” I hurriedly changed the subject, “I’m sorry, Jessica.”

“It’s alright, Shawn, it’s just that you had me worried when I got the message and-“

“No, not just for that. I mean for the phone call.” Jessica blinked multiple times until her eyes ultimately jumped open in perplexity. “Look, I know you’re confused. I mean, I wasn’t actually crying on the phone… I just said that to get your attention. And I’m not into males, or females… I’m asexual.”

Jessica blinked multiple times before responding, most likely musing over my revelation. “So… you came all the way here just to tell me that you want to be in a relationship with me, but you don’t want to fuck? Sounds like what you told me a few days ago...”

“Pretty much.” I snorted with apathy.

“And you lied to me on the phone just to get me to talk to you? Really? That’s not cool, man.” Her right eye twitched as she turned her back on me.

I rolled my eyes in exasperation. “Well, at least I’m being honest. Besides, you were being Loco roco and wouldn’t let me explain my story!”

Jessica sighed and leisurely reverted her head towards me. “The way you were talking earlier had me thinking you were gonna open up. How do you know you’re asexual anyways?”

“Because I was looking at pictures of ponies on the internet. I saw this pony and thought he was pretty… good looking, but I didn’t get aroused. I didn’t get… let’s just say I didn’t feel anything enticing,” the final words rolled off my tongue.

“So? That doesn’t mean anything.”

“Boy, if I don’t fantasize, then laying with you is just a fantasy story.” I deadpanned.

She watched me with dilated eyes and stepped back, evidently taken by surprised. “I see… you hate me.”

“… What?”

“You hate me, that’s all. You’re not asexual, you’re just too scared to tell me. Personally, I don’t care anymore. I was thinking today and actually almost forgave you. Yep, I was gonna let you slide, but then your tight ass is gonna come to me saying shit like ‘OOO, I’M ASEXUAL!’. No, fool, it ain’t like that. Come clean with me and tell me you are scared. Don’t lie to me, because that right there shows we ain’t a real couple. How you’re being a coward to me, the person who you give all your secrets too!

“Yeah, I went there. Don’t forget I’m going through the same shit as you! I tried my best everyday to get used to it... I had to! You on the other hand are trying to live in the past, tryna do things you think will help you but it isn’t helping me! This is so like you, Shawn, always thinking about yourself.”

Honestly, how do I respond to this without having an outbreak? Being called a liar really hurts, especially when you loved someone more than their mother did. It’s like building a bridge only for it to be destroyed on the day of the grand opening.

I bit my lip. “Um, no one is lying to you. You’re right, I was afraid to tell you, but can you blame me? Look at how you’re acting, dude! How you telling me I’m lying when I was in the room and… look! Y-you, you don’t know what I’ve seen with my own eyes! Then you try t-to tell me off when you’re oblivious to the- ugh! I love you and that will never change, so stop saying I don’t because I came all the way here just to see you!”

“Why? Why would you if you’re asexual?” she snarled, “If you know you aren’t gonna be happy with me, why waste the trouble? You heard of ‘easier said than done’? Watch you break up with me in a few weeks!”

“Why would I?” I asked with umbrage, my chin jutting out, “Contrary to popular belief, looks aren’t a damn thing.”

The pegasus responded with a bark of laughter. “Oh word? So now I’m ugly?”

I frowned.“Nah, you cute. But anyways, that’s not the point. I-I just don’t want to have sex, ight? I want to have sex with your personality though, you get it?”

“Um...” Jessica meekly muttered while averting her head from me.

“I love you for who you are, not sex. I mean, if I wanted to have sex then I might let you hit, but I don’t, so let’s have a clean relationship until I... feel female enough, which might not happen anytime soon. Any questions?” I grinned.


Instead of responding, Jessica walked closer towards me. I don’t know if it was supposed to be intimidating or not, but I reacted by scrambling back and tripping on my backhooves. “Are you good?” I asked apprehensively.

Jessica smirked, clearly penetrating my waves of vicious thoughts. “Look, stop the bullshit. You’re telling me you want to be in a relationship with me without sex?” I nodded immediately, totally set on my decision. Jessica sighed. “I was afraid you would say that. Good bye, Shawn.”

“No!” I interjected with fume, causing Jessica to flinch very hard. I glared at Jessica, but quickly regretted it when I realized my outburst frightened her. Damn, it wasn’t my fault though; I almost had a heart attack! I huffed and trotted around nervously. “Sorry, my fault. But, there are three things I hate you talking about: Your old boyfriend’s penis and how big it was, money because you always end up mooching a dollar from me, and talking about friends, even though none of our friends are mentioned. Baby, this can still work out perfectly! I don’t want t-to l-lose any contact with you! I want to be closer to you than ever, not diverge from our usual behavior!”


Jessica cringed. “How are we gonna be closer than ever, Shawn? No offense, but you know what relationship I see? I see a best friend relationship, that’s all. I can’t kiss you, touch you, cuddle with you, etc...”

“I never said you couldn’t touch me.”

“Not like that, I mean touch your body,” she clarified.

“Oh...” my ears flattened after the explicit revelation. I actually had a penchant for that lascivious behavior as male, but now it’s whatever.

“And honestly, I’m gucci with it. Too much is going on. There are aliens running around, no more school for me even though I really need a job, and you’re not emotionally ready. You say you’re asexual? I believe you, but you don’t have to be with me if you’re not attracted to me.”

How many times do I have to reprise this argument.

“Jessica... you’re attractive, I just don't want to lay with you. Think of it as abstinence.”

“No, it’s not like that. You are really a dude, and I’m really a chick, which means I can’t play the ‘boyfriend’ role. If you were here before, you would see me arguing with Dad about the whole situation.”

Sometimes I wish I played football; they act so gay in that locker room it would be natural for me to love another male.

“Jessica, Jessica,” I drawled, “I don’t care what role you play! I just want to be with you!”

Jessica stared at me with a blank expression. Yeah, It’s so unlike me begging for something, but I don’t care. It came to that point where I have to.

“Shawn... I can’t front on you: I believe you. You do love me, I can tell... but... it’s not going to work out.” She sighed and turned around, putting her furry back into my view. “Just... go home. You’re making it too hot...”

“Jessica... honestly...”

“GET OUT!” She shouted to the top of her lungs, still refusing to make eye contact with me.

Tears started exploding from my eyes. Yes, genuine tears. And I don’t know what Jessica means by making it hot, but is the scorching liquid coming down my eyes what she referring to? Damn, everything was going so perfect in the beginning, but now it’s coming down to this, huh? Jessica is choosing this time, a rare moment of my vulnerability, to break up with me? Oh man, I want to say I don’t deserve this... but I do.

It's my fault, I was too keen on keep my masculinity. Even after the talk with Katie, I still haven’t changed much. I’m just too-

No, bro. Your sister doesn’t want you to force yourself into things. She would be proud of you actually.

Lies!

I’m just a stubborn asshole. Psh, abstinence. What was I thinking? No straight person is going to be abstinent. I’m asexual though... so abstinence isn’t a problem for me. Jessica however isn’t. Oh man, I need to re-think things before I say it!

“Jessica... please, it’s just-”

“LEAVE SHAWN! LEAVE BEFORE YOU MAKE ME DO SOMETHING I DON’T WANT TO DO!”

*cut*

The tears continued secreting down my cheek, even as I rubbed them off. I wanted to acquiesce to Jessica’s demands, but I couldn’t find any working nerves in my body. I felt numb and really, really dumb. Maybe Jessica was right: Maybe I should have just said it on the phone? Now looking at it, this was inevitable, especially after my douchebaggy approach.

My chin trembled as I attempted to speak. “F-Fine! If you want to be like that... then fine! Forget you!”

I didn’t mean what I said... at all. That statement is in no shape or form a representation of how I candidly feel; it’s just a device I used to hopefully capture Jessica's attention. Now I know why she turned her back on me, which was clever. She won’t be able to witness the sight of a crying pony. Smart move, but that tells me how serious she is.

I opened my eyes slightly and noticed Jessica was still paying me no mind. She just stood there... with all of her integrity intact, while I’m pathetically crying for her attention. Is this what I’ve become?

"Yo! Why are you still here, Shawn?"

I stared, no, glared at her. That really struck an emotional chord in me, but it wasn’t sadness, it was anger. That's all she can say? I went through that demoralizing display without even trying to hide my feelings, but she can only ask why I'm here?

"I'm crying you curr! Turn around!" I snapped.

That's what happens when you play hot potato with someone's feelings.

I’ll play hot potato with your head if you don’t shut up!

"Jessica, why you acting like such a stubborn- ugh! Girl, stop playin because-"

"Guy," Jessica interrupted, "Do I look like a girl to you? Just stop, please, you're getting me even more tight."

“How?"

"Becauseeee you're stuck in the past! Like really, what's good with you!" Jessica finally turned around and looked at me with an expression that mingled disbelief and frustration. "You're asexual but you want to be with me?"

I couldn’t feel the tears flow from my eyes anymore, which marked the permanent switch to anger. I swear, if I have to repeat myself one more time, bloody heads are gonna roll. “You know, you’re making it hard to want to be with you! Like damn, you can’t wait for awhile? You sound thirsty.”

“I’m not thirsty, I just don’t want you to play games.”

“I’m not playing games, dammit. If you were working in an office for your whole life and ended up cutting people’s weeds, how would you feel?”

Jessica deadpanned. “Like a loser.”

“Exactly! That’s how I feel!”

“Bad comparison though. I told you sex doesn't feel like-”

“-I know I know, terrible juxtaposition right there, but that’s what it feels like... to me. I’m done arguing with you though. Want me to leave? I will then.” I sighed, my anger depleting and slowly turning back into sadness. I guess I’m in the mood to constantly change moods.

“Wait! Don’t leave?” I gave Jessica my full acknowledgement and saw a familiar glint in the pegasus’s eyes. “You said you’re asexual, right?”

“YES! YES YES, YES TIMES 100! I AM! DON’T BELIEVE ME? KISS ME RIGHT NOW AND I’LL SHOW YOU!” Jessica flinched. “Sorry, I just hate when people repeat themselves like a broken record.”

Sh- I mean HE laughed. Man, it feels so weird saying that once again. Maybe the more I refer to Jessica as male, the more I’ll warm up to it. I mean, I don’t want to, but it’s respectful to call someone what they identify with I guess. “Broken record? This is 2013, bro, haha. Who stills talks like that?” I shrugged. “I bet you still say ‘dilly dally’.”

“That’s beside the point, and you’re not funny.” I grimaced.

“Not really, not only are you trying to live your old life, you’re still using words that been out of style since early 2000s. Get in the present, Shawn,” he admonished. Yeah, I said he. Hehe, damn...

“I live how I want to live.” I calmly asserted.

“Damn, you like being a lame on purpose or what? Anyways, you said no sexing... but kissing?”

“Doesn’t matter, I’m not gonna enjoy it but you can if you want.”

“What if you do enjoy it? Hmm?”

“Then we have no reason to not be together,” I replied swiftly while looking into his eyes intently. Truthfully, I really hope I do feel something, you know? I still don’t care for doing this type of stuff with a male or anything, but Jessica is half-way right. I just won’t feel the ‘love’, and it would feel more like a regular friendship. Man, I don’t care anymore.

Does this mean you’re gonna have sex again?

Not even in my wet dreams.

My eyes danced around Jessica’s face. Now that I look at it, Jessica came out nicely as a stallion. With his short length mane that looked naturally curly, eyes that is big enough to park a car on, all his pupil's and innocent smile. But, despite all this, I still have no intention laying down with he- I mean him! Maybe I’ll have an epiphany as soon as I kiss Jessica?

“So, what’s going on?”

I blinked rapidly as Jessica knocked me out my thoughts. Oh, I forgot. Shouldn’t I go first or is it the other way around? I accosted Jessica and poked him on the chest. “Guess what?” My head moved forward as our chests pressed against each other. Our faces would’ve been directly planted on each other if I moved a little closer.

Jessica raised an eyebrow. “What are you-“

I pulled Jessica closer towards my body and landed an abrupt kiss on his muzzle. I intended for this to be a split second kiss, but I really got to ‘prove’ to Jessica what I mean. I shut my eyes but fortunately was able to catch a glimpse of Jessica blush, which stroked my ego. It’s nice to know my service is exemplary.

“Hwey Dwan!” Jessica mumbled. However, I didn’t take a hint and maintained the embrace of our lips. Wetness began to surround my mouth as I pushed forward into Jessica’s throat. However, Jessica wasn’t prepared and jerked back, causing me to stumble forward slightly.

Before I fell, Jessica caught mw in between both of his hooves. But, the only weird thing was my upper lip overlapped with Jessica’s mouth, which probably answers the sudden moisture on the skin above my lip. I opened my eyes and was greeted to a bright red face from the usually jade Pegasus, who pushed me off a few seconds later.“Eww! Really?” I groaned in offense, wiping my lips with my fur.

He shrugged. “Hey, it’s not my fault! It’s like you were trying to swallow me or something!”

“First of all, pause. Second, you pushed forward on me! Why would you do that?”

“Well,” Jessica paused and wiped his mouth. “Man, why did you kiss so long? I thought you would stay on for a split second, but it was like you were falling asleep on my lips!”

I shrugged. “Hey, I got carried away.”

He smirked. “Carried away, huh? So, I’m guessing you enjoyed it?”

How can I put this? I don’t want to say the wrong thing, I just want to be honest.

My face twisted. “Ummmmm... I guess I can say that it was-”

Next thing I knew, the taste of Jessica’s hoof entered my mouth. My eyes widened as I took notice of the green appendage in my mouth.

“Wjat suh duckk!”

Jessica chuckled. “You don’t even gotta ask. I know you enjoyed it! In fact...” Jessica voice became more seductive as he raised his other hoof. “I bet you loved it even more...”

“Hmmmm?” My right eye twitched. Okay, I don’t know what he plans to do with that hoof or why his voice got so slinky, unless it’s an indication that he is gonna do something with his hoo-

My whole body shivered next moment I felt something cold slid between my haunches. What the hell? Did something crawl between me or-

I yelped and hopped the back from Jessica, landing on my ass in the process. My heart started beating rapidly, causing me to place a hoof on my chest in attempt to control it. Was I just groped? “Y-you...”

Jessica grinned. “Wow, my lips taste so good you got wet? That’s crazy, I guess you’re a low key freak!” He took a second to examine his hoof, frowning right away. “Ew, why is it red?”

“Because I’m on my period!” I barked. “And yes! I thought it was good, okay? Still don’t want to have sex with you!”

“Yes!!!” a genial chant surfaced from his mouth as he hoof pumped. See, Jessica is already hoof pumping with inanimate objects; he’s gonna be giving daps in no time. “Wait, you liked the kiss but you still don’t want to have sex? You’re still asexual, aren’t you?”

I rolled my eyes. “No slowly the slow pony, I’m technically straight. I mean, add it all up and it makes sense. I think you’re cute, I liked kissing you, but I don’t want to have sex with you because I’m afraid of it. Do you understand it now? I under-analyzed everything and blew it out of proportion.”

“Wow...” he said in amazement. Funny, his reaction is lacking viability just like my initial one. Now that all the adrenaline died, how do I feel about this? Okay I guess. It’s not like it’s humans or anything, and the more I’m reminded I’m with Jessica, the more tolerable it feels.

So, shouldn’t you be cool with him touching you?

No.

“Yeah, now excuse me...” I got off the floor and brushed myself. Geez, I gained a habit of doing that every time I get off the floor. I’m really becoming a clean freak. I brush myself every time I get off the floor, always make sure my mane looks kempt, take showers every day...

Taking showers everyday is good hygiene. And you don’t brush your teeth...

Teeth isn’t important for a pony. It’s not like I’m gonna use it anyways.

With Jessica.

If she wants ear sex, I’ll play inappropriate music in her ear.

You mean ‘he’.

“Where you going?” Jessica quired.

Now at the door, I made it creak after slowly opening it. “Bathroom,” I replied.

“Nuh uh! I need to wash this off me!”

“Nope!” I chirped while shutting the door. I dashed to the nearest/only bathroom and entered it, slamming the door apace. I’m sorry, but Jessica has to go downstairs or something because my problem is more urgent. Maybe if he kept his hooves where they should be, none of us would need to use the bathroom! Well, probably me though, but I wouldn’t have known.

“Is someone there!” a voice that came from no organ of my body spoke.

I turned around and forced my eyes to look at the shower/bathtub combination that stood in the back of the room. Was there a transparent curtain? Not really, it was actually blue, but I could still see the naked woman’s body silhouette against the curtain. Her boobs, legs, and butt were all apparent in the shadow, and this made me feel... hold up, I feel something contracting below. Yep, I feel excited.

But... the only problem is that the woman behind the curtains is probably Jessica’s mom.

The silhouette dramatically put her hands on her head and screamed. “GET OUT!”

I felt a burning sensation in my cheeks. “Sorry!” I hurried out the door and pushed my back against it to slam it shut. Jessica and I shared glances for a split second until I felt my eyes close.

“What happened?”

With my midsection feeling like it’s being bear hugged by a sumo wrestler, I lowered my head and sat back on my haunches, resting my back on the door. I’m not gonna be able to tell Jessica this while making eye contact. “I saw your Mom naked. She freaked out cause guy who wasn't her husband was in there.”

“Umm... so? I thought you only liked stallions now. Please don’t tell me you-”

“Nah, I like both. Don’t ask why... I just know!” I replied curtly while opening my eyes.

Jessica sighed. “You’re confusing. First asexual, than straight, then bi-sexual. Bi-sexual for two different species! What’s next? You’re a tranny?” I glared at him. “Matter of fact, I already checked you out. I think it’s good you do go home... that's a very filthy p-“

*pow*

I decked him in the jaws and made his whole head rotate around till he saw his neck. Man, so disrespectful. Who says stuff like that anyways?

The pegasus cracked his neck and slowly adjusted his head back to normal. I couldn’t help but giggle. Even the ponies’ movements are animated. “What’s your problem? Why did you hit me for?”

I smiled and closed my eyes. “You got outta line quicker than someone who gotta pee, so I gotta put you back in. “

Next thing I knew, I felt a hoof strike my face. However, I wasn’t as resilient as Jessica and scrambled back whilst bumping my head on the door since I was leaning on it. You could basically say Jessica grabbed my head and slammed it on the door. Jessica’s head hovered over my now laying position. “That’s what you get.”

I replied with an irritated moan. Damn, you would have thought I would get a small break, but the mothaf-ellla hit me like I was a fair one!

“Hey! I’m a girl here, you didn’t have to hit so hard!”

“A few minutes ago you said you weren’t.” He retaliated, his dull tone matching his eyes.

My lips pursed as I recovered off the floor. “You right, you right. I was asking for it, but you didn’t have to hit so hard. How about if you accidently knocked me out?”

“So what? You shouldn’t have hit me in the first place! Act like a guy, get beaten like one.”

That sounds like testosterone to me. I hate it! Not my Jessica! But, Jessica sounds smart actually. Can it be that testosterone makes people smarter?

I smirked. “That’s what I like to hear.”

“As you should. Now, you should dip before my Dad finds out what you did.”

I gulped. “Um, yeah… can you call my Dad and let me stay in your room until he comes, please?” I aksed while nervously circling my hoof on the floor.
“No.”

I scowled. I guess testosterone turns them into assholes too.
.....................................................................................................................................................

Author's Note:

This is probably the last character building chapter for awhile. Just thought this would be a great time to clear up a few things, which I hope this chapter succeeds at doing. I admit, I thought of making it a cloppy chapter, but the results of this chapter panned out better than I thought. I don't like the ending, but I couldn't find a creative way of closing it. So I copped out and threw in a little comedic bit at the end, which is convincing enough to transition into next chapter smoothly without any cliffhangers involved. The comedy tag on the story was so
extenuating I was like'fuck it' and threw it in, even though it's hackneyed as hell.

So, if you have any confusion, please comment. Maybe I didn't make it clear enough, but it's so much you can do in one chapter. *sigh