• Published 23rd Dec 2012
  • 13,167 Views, 439 Comments

Pony bound - Shortcourt



Losing your innate body isn't as easy as it seems, especially on earth.

  • ...
25
 439
 13,167

Talk it out

<<<(Uncensored)Nfsw>>>

As my hoof landed on the floor, the sound of the TV buzzing snuck into my ear. Out of curiosity, I turned my head towards the sound and squinted my eyes, trying to see the image on the screen. After no avail, I stopped forcing my eyes. Yep, it’s useless; might as well go downstairs.

As I took my final step down the stairs, my eyes began to dilate in shock. There was a person watching TV, and that person was Dante. Oh great, here comes the person who was created because of a sperm donor.

Ah, Dante, my despicable brother. The same guy who made me go ballistics yesterday, the same guy who has been giving me hell since I first changed, the person who I don’t need to see right now! Truthfully, I want to renounce him as my brother. I can’t imagine being related to an incorrigible person like that.

Considering my day has been favoring me, it’s foreseeable that Dante will put water on my fire and ruin my mood. That’s sad, I was really hoping I could go in the kitchen and eat without seeing his face. I should have broke it yesterday while he was vulnerable, but that wouldn’t solve anything.

Actually, it would have made things worse. Not only would I get in trouble, but also he would have to get plastic surgery. Now, I do hate him at the moment, but that’s a terrible thing to happen to a person; even someone as spiteful as Dante. Actually, it would have made things worse. Not only would I get in trouble, but also he would have to get plastic surgery. That would cost too much money to be honest.

Why do you care? Not like you’re paying.

It cuts into my allowance.

Oh.

Speaking of that, where is the other brain?

Indeed.

Speaking of that, where is the other brain?

I have no idea. I really don’t. Things seem empty without her, huh?

Yeah, but it’s just like old times between you and me.

Not really. I’m not the same douche bag like before.

Yes you are. You will always be a douche, but you won’t be one to me.

Whatever you say, bro. I’m a changed brain, you feel me?

No, you’re still the same nuisance. You’re just trying to earn brownie points.

Because of our huge altercation yesterday, I am not keen on being in the same room with him while we are alone. Surely he connived something against me, but it will probably go in effect when he sees me. Now, I can either go back up stairs or wait for someone to accompany me or I can sneak in. Alternatively, I can just walk in as if nothing happened. The first option is dastardly, the second one is also, and the third one is bold but immensely stupid.

Yeah, I’m supposed to just walk in the middle of the room like everything is Gucci. “Ayo, don’t mind me, I’m just a pony who totally didn’t embarrass you in front of everybody.” Haha, only if Dante didn’t hold grudges that will totally work. Of course, he proved that he doesn’t forget about things yesterday…The wisest course of action would to be going with the second one. I’m going with the second one.

I took a small step forward, trying to advance to the kitchen unnoticed. To my advantage, my hooves made little to no noise. See, there are many advantages to being small; infiltration is one of them. Even though this isn’t classified as infiltration since it’s my house. I mean, it is pathetic that I have to sneak in my damn house! I want to go with my third option, but what are the odds if I fight Dante one on one?

I don’t know, but I’m guessing you will kick him below the belt again.

I continued creeping through the room until I stopped to get a good glance at the TV. I frowned as the couch, which is eight inches away from me, is blocking my view. See, this is where my height comes as a disadvantage. Even if I do use it to infiltrate, I will be possibly missing out a lot of written details. It’s a lose/win situation patently.

*rumble*

Who cares! Just get in the kitchen and get me some-

I jammed my hoof into my stomach with might. I bit my lip, trying to ignore the pain. Real stupid of me for taking my stomach so serious to the point where I inflict damage to it.

Why did you hit me so hard? *sniff*

You’re pissing me off, stomach. I’ll get some food in you, just please, put a glue stick in your mouth or naval.

I rolled my eyes and continued niggling through the room. Every step I took made little to no sound, but that is weird because it was echoing yesterday. I guess the Living room being relatively huge makes sense. Oh yeah, the TV is on too.

I don’t know what Dante was watching, but it sounded like a movie. Why does it? Well, the over exaggerated effects are one thing, but the sound in general sounds like a movie. Well, whatever he is watching, it doesn’t concern me.

I grinned as I finally reached the end of the living room. Now I just have to turn right. “Okay, let’s get this shit!” I shouted jubilantly.

“Who said that!?” Dante acclaimed.

I squeaked and bolted into the room. Darn me and my big mouth! I had it made, but I ruined it by getting light years ahead of myself. Now I’m going have to go through un-needed drama, which could have been easily prevented.

Not unless you hide.

What’s the difference? I’m going to be caught anyways.

Hey, it wouldn't hurt to try.

As I fully entered the room, I was jerking my head left and right, looking for a suitable place to hide. The cabinets would be too much work, and I probably wouldn’t fit.

I shivered as I heard Dante’s footsteps. The more he approached the room, the clearer I could hear his footsteps. Honestly, there is no way I can randomly choose a good hiding spot in the spawn of 5 seconds. I’m just going to grow a pair and stop acting as if I’m on the run or something. The first step of being real is to deal with reality.

Hey, I made that up and it sounds convincing. Now I know why people call me philosophical; my words are like a jagged edge. It stabs you, but you will always remember it when you see the scar.

Hey, that was pretty good for a metaphor. I have hidden potential, I think.

“What the hell are-“

Dante’s voice snapped me out of my reverie. I gulped as I saw him for the first time in a long duration. Part of me is nervous to see him, and the other part is excited since I have another opportunity to kick him in the deck.

But, the center of me is disappointed. I mean, things can take a drastic turn in the next few seconds, and those changes will remind me of lack of sense. Really, who shouts “Let's get this shit” out loud? That not only sounds retarded, but it sounds disgusting.

I just wanted some food…

As I stared into his eyes, I could feel the thoughts lingering in his head. When you see someone eyes broaden, your mind clicks on instinct. It’s a dead giveaway that some is perplexed. Now, why is he perplexed? I don’t know, but he surely saw me before. Seeing a yellow pony is nothing new on his agenda. Well, not anymore.

He kept staring at me with an arched expression. Well, this is awkward; you’re standing across the room with one of your opposers and you don’t know what to say. What can I say? If I say the wrong thing, he will bust my lip. If I don’t, then it would end up in an argument. I don’t know, but what will greeting him do? Entice more conflict because he will grease me?


I sighed. “What do you want, Dante?”

He cringed as I finally spoke. “Shawn?”

I nodded. “Yes. Surprised?”

He rubbed his chin. “Hmm, when did you get downstairs?”

I deadpanned. “Just now.”

He shook his head. “No, I mean how? I didn’t see you come down.”

“I just walked behind the couch.”

Okay, that isn’t really a lie. Despite me sneaking, I didn’t really have to crouch or anything. All I did was walk slowly, so I’m telling the truth to some extent.

He smirked. “Wow. That’s crazy…”

It's not really crazy, more like fundamental. Like, not everyone has the sharpest ears, and him blasting the tv volume being absorbed into it is an indication of no awareness. But, whatever floats his boat.

“Indeed.” I agreed, maintaining my patience.

Well, that wasn’t so bad. Instead of being rude, I asked him what’s up and we have a short, formal conversation.

We stared at each other for a couple of minutes. Feeling awkwardness usurp me, I didn’t try to start up a new conversation. Look, I haven't had a casual conversation with this guy in awhile; I didn't even plan on talking to him today.

He coughed. “You know, Shawn...”

His sentence caught my attention. It wasn’t the words, but it’s the way he delivered them. It started out strong, but he blacked out at the end. Could he be proposing a truce with me? I got to see this…

“ I’m sorry for yesterday. I never realized how much trouble you were going through…”

I raised an eyebrow. “Oh, really?”

“Yeah,” he confirmed. “I got so angry, I was in-“

“The heat of the moment?” I interjected.

He nodded. “Yep. So, I was really insensitive and shit. I just want everything to stop.”

I looked at him like he was speaking a different language. He really must think I’m delirious doesn’t he? That fake apology doesn’t sound like it came from his heart at all; more like his parents’ heart. I mean, Mom and Dad were downstairs with him last night; it’s obvious they influenced him.

Of course, she probably did since Dante apologizing on his own is implausible. Especially when you add our earlier grievances into the equation. Okay, not only did I kick him in the nuts, but I decried him while making him fall backwards. If I was in that position, I would surely feel embarrassed and will isolate myself from the person who did that to me. Matter of fact, if that person was smaller than me and completely vulnerable, I would kill the punk who demoralized me!

Another thing I want to mention is that that was a crappy apology. I mean his body language for instant shows he was pondering what to say. If he was frank, I doubt he would stumble with his vocabulary.

Finally, why did he cull to apologize when I came downstairs? If the tables turned and I felt the need to apologize to someone, I would do it as soon as possible. In other words, Dante should have went to me immediately after waking up. That will give the impression that he actually desires to set things straight.

I think you’re being black and white here.

Why?

Well, you don’t know if his parents told him or not. I mean, at least give him a chance; I’m positive having him as an ally beats the hell out of having him as an enemy, right?

True. But, I rather have an enemy then a fake friend.

You don’t know if he is fake though. You’re dismissing him before you even asked him. Look, even if his parents did tell him, he could have just declined it.

Well. You have a point, I guess.

I have everything going well and it could go better if Dante is on my good side. Heck, I don’t fully forgive him, but at least I don’t have to worry about him ‘plotting’ against me. Meh, since I’m in such a good mood today, it won’t hurt trying to make my day brighter. I’m not keen at having Dante as an ally, but it is hundred times better than feuding with him. Heh, sibling rivalries are complex.

I sighed. “Dante, I have to ask you a serious question.”

His eyes widened. “What is that?”

“Well…” I started, abruptly pausing for a second while circling my hoof on the floor nervously. “Did Mom and Dad tell you to come and apologize?”

He groaned. “Look. I left the house yesterday and took a walk. While I was walking, I’ve been doing some hard thinking.”

Shoot, looks like he is serious about apologizing. I took Dante for granted it seems, but how did he get back in the house anyways? Usually when myself or him walk out the house, we stay locked out for 6 hours. That’s messed up, but it teaches us to value our house. Seriously, surviving outside for six hours without money is hard work.

Yeah, Dad came up with the idea but Mom advertised it the most. I’m not ecstatic at the idea, but I don’t detest it either. It doesn’t matter since I will never storm out the house again. I’m surprised Dante did though; that is childish.

But, that doesn’t answer how he got back into the house. The requirement was six hours last time I checked, and there was no way anybody opened the door for him late at night like that. If he vacated the premises, I would expect him to be camping somewhere that night, since it seems more believable.

“How did you get back in the house?”

“I have the keys to the house, dummy.” He sneered mirthfully.

Well, this is embarrassing. I was about to verbally insult him over a baseless accusation. Yeah, I definitely am not as receptive as I thought.

I shrugged. “Whatever. I think it’s cool that you decide to take responsibility for your actions and everything...” I began slowly, beginning to change the subject. “But, I can’t really forgive you for yesterday.”

The side of Dante’s lips curled quizzically. “Why?”

I grimaced. “You know why, Dante. What you did yesterday was…” I paused, starting to boil inside as I recollected information from yesterday. Every time I think about yesterday, I remember Dante’s sardonic voice and his nonchalant attitude about things. Him beating me up because he thought I was ‘gay’. That’s enough to make a motherfu-

Grr… let me try to move on. It was yesterday and today is a brand new day, so no need to start another verbal backlash. I should just stick to what I cogitated.

I groaned. “Like I was saying, you were an asshole yesterday, simple as that. Your lack of remorse made me want a bear to rip your eyeballs off and put and bust it open.”

Dante’s eyes dilated at my graphic description of what I hoped his fate would be like.

I mentally punched myself in the face. “Like I was saying!” I shouted, “You crossed the line yesterday. First, even when I transformed, you were giving me jokes. Did I look like I was smiling yesterday?” I asked rhetorically.

Dante shook his head.

“Exactly. I was practically traumatized, but you didn’t attempt to hold back in the slightest. And when the mention of me liking ponies was brought up, you preceded to beat me up because you thought I was gay?” I stated while my left eye twitched slightly.

Dante sighed. “I know Shawn, it was bad thinking of me yesterday. How could you be gay for that? You’re not even a guy anymore…”

I deadpanned. “Not the point I was making… but whatever. It still isn’t right.”

He ran towards me and bent over slightly. Before I fully reacted to his sudden burst of energy, he hugged me. “I always wanted to do this again.”

Ah, that reminds me of what he did to me yesterday. Instead of smashing me like I thought, he gave me a hug, which led to me being suspicious. Of course, what’s the difference? A small part in Dante’s heart is probably vomiting at the thought of doing this while the other is thinking what exactly I’m thinking.

I frowned as he started to squeeze harder, making the joints in my body start to pressure. “Okay, guy, you’re starting to hurt me.”

He obliged and removed his arms around me. I rubbed my shoulders a bit. Okay, now that I got him on his good side, I think I can forward a few inquiries without being formal. Yeah, I think I garnered his trust enough to forward an embarrassing questing that has been floating in my head.

“So Dante, can you make me breakfast?”

He frowned. “I didn't come to make breakfest.”

I opened my mouth in fake shock. “I thought you wanted to be friends with me again?”

Dante clenched his fist. “I do. It's just that I don't know how to cook.”

He doesn't know how to cook? Yeah right, like those ramen noodles weren’t ordered. The dude is a liar; he cooked that joint two days ago!

This time, I frowned. “Bullshit. I know you be cooking on the low.”

“Shawn, you need to--”

“I thought we were going to start over?” I interrupted.

Ah, the most over-used excuse in the book to use to get your way. It's manipulative and condescending, but doing it someone who was acting like a wuss yesterday justifies it.

Yeah, getting breakfast by reminding him of his words is the perfect way of getting revenge secretly behind his back. Sure, he apologized on his own, but that isn’t enough. I want breakfast, and if he doesn’t do it, we can call our ‘truce’ off.

Matter of fact, Dante owes me a lot for yesterday! Honestly, this is the start of-

Wait! The heck am I going on about? The kid apologizes to me and I’m thinking about being manipulative? Wow, I was questioning him being sincere and I am going against what I preach. I’m a living paradox.

Gold digging already? I knew it!


Dante sighed. “Fine. What do you want?”

Wait, did he really say yes, despite how demanding I sounded? I thought he would at least have an argument to counter my ‘restart’ cliché I used against him, but I guess Dante is easy to tool around with. Still doesn’t make it right, since my credibility and dignity is on the line.

My cheeks flushed. “Dante, never mind. You don’t have to if you don’t want to.”

Dante wagged his head. “It’s fine. You’re right, I have to make up for yesterday.”

Wow, he actually agrees with that? I only said that because I wasn’t thinking primly, but he isn’t hesitant to go along with it and is accepting. Okay, I guess I can’t stop him now. Besides, I should think of him making me breakfast as a ‘good brother’ thing. Now, here is the difficult part: What should I eat? Last time I checked, the house was empty of food. Mom and Dad needs to go grocery shopping for realsies. They were supposed to go yesterday, but I guess you can say getting drunk ruins your original plans.

I looked at the fridge quizzically. First things first, what is in the fridge? There isn't any Pizza left or anything sufficient.

Wait, scratch that--there is food. There are waffles, bagels, steak, eggs, cheese, and sausage. Okay, I would say steak, but Dante can't cook that because 1. He doesn't mess with the grill 2. That's for dinner.

I guess the best choice is waffles, eggs and cheese; and a sausage. I know I'm not certified to eat meat, but I can at least try. Plus, eggs with waffles is too light. I need a big break fest this morning; I only ate one time yesterday for instance.

I grinned. “I want eggs and cheese with sausage!” I shouted in a little kid -esque voice. “Oh yeah, add waffles too!”

This time, Dante gives me a look like I'm delirious. “Are you drunk?”

Is that a rhetorical question?

His reaction surprised me. For the first time today, Dante sounded grumpy. He was in a good mood today, but a cloud going on top of his head wasn’t expected. No, I didn't know he was going to get stressed like this because I didn’t degrade him once today, and I actually caught myself when I was about to.

Dude, you asked for a Sunday breakfast! How can you not get angry?

Okay, maybe that big breakfast I requested is superfluous, but…

It is Sunday, idiot.

Really?

Yes.

Oh. My bad, but I still stand my point.

I sighed. “But Dante, you're my bro.”

He shook his head. “Nah, chill. That's too much work. That's i-hop shit right there; do I look like I work in I-hop?

I scowled. “You don't need to look a certain way to be a cook.”

He considered my words for a second and shrugged. “You're right, but the point is I wish I would cook all that. You dumb for even asking.”

I sighed. “I'm hungry though.”

“Yeah, tough luck. I'm not messing with the frying pan today.”

I pouted. “Fine. What else is here?”

“Nothing.” he replied sheepishly.

I contracted my brows. “What did you eat then?”

“Nothing.”

So, you were just watching Tv all day without eating anything? Okay, seems legit.

“So, what are you going to do for food?” I continued pressing him.

“Cook me some a little later.”

Wow, he just contradicted himself. He said he isn't gonna mess with it today, but he is planning to prepare him something later? Bogus.

I growled. “Didn't you say you aren't messing with the frying pan?”

He smirked. “I'm not messing with it now. Later I am.”

I glared at him while I crossed my fore and hind legs, sitting in a lower position. “So, you're going to let me starve, even though you declared us siblings a few seconds ago? The least you can do is make me something to eat...”

He erupted laughing. “Shawn, I'm just kidding. I'll cook it; you really think I'm gonna let my lil sis starve?”

Is he joking or is he serious?

I cringed at being referred to as a sister. “Don't call me 'sis'.”

He frowned. “Well, what do you want me to call you? I can't call you brother because you're not a dude, but I can't call you sister because you don't like the title. What do you want me to identify you as, Shawn?”

I stared at him with wide eyes. For once, Dante made a good point. Mom thinks of me as her daughter, Dad thinks of me as his son, Katie still thinks of me as her brother because I told her to, even though she suggest I start thinking of myself as a girl. Finally, Dante is neutral about everything but identifies me as his 'sister'. Ain't this a bitch, huh?

Okay, if I add it up, there is three vs one. Mom, Katie, and Dante thinks I should just accept feminine pronouns while Dad wants me to be a man, despite my current state.

Damn.

I really just want to render this non-existent and remind everyone that Shawn's brain is operating this body, but it will eventually backfire.

Mom will get into control freak mode and try her best to feminize me, no matter what cost. I mean, when I go back to school, I'm willing to bet Mom will tell the principal staff to change my gender on my official documentation. Heck, she would probably have me change my I.d. and update it to my match my current state! I'm obviously traveling down one road, so all my thoughts about me being 'male' would only be denial.


Wait a second! There is only one logical explanation on why Dante is asking me these type of questions! Mom indoctrinated him evidently, and now that he has a chance to see me; he is coaxing me just like Mom! If Mom really did that, she is an evil woman.

I looked at Dante as he somehow teleported to the fridge. How did he get there anyways? Oh yeah, I forgot I leave reality when I think too hard. Scratch that last thought.

I blinked incredulity until I have a hint of volume on the tip of my tongue. “Yo, did Mom tell you to call me 'sister'?”

Dante started to rummage through the fridge. “No. I just can't look at you and call you 'brother' anymore.”

I can relate to that. I can't look at Jessica and call her my 'girl friend' anymore. But, I still can't call her 'colt friend' because that thought makes me question my sexuality, and being with a female turned male disturbs me…

Whatever. I'm not gonna even think about that right now. I will settle this with her soon. For now, I need to get back to reality and settle this later.

I sighed. “No. I don't want to be called sis. Just call me bro or anything else that is uni-sex.”

Dante cringed. “When was 'bro' uni-sex?”

Oh yeah, I forgot Dante and I went to different high schools. Maybe that is why he doesn't get my statement. Yeah, my school is where 'boy' is way to refer to someone as a homie. I actually like saying it, since most of the people I talk to are guys and I'm white, so I can't say you know what. Why? Because I don't want to get beat up.


So, since I'm comfortable with being called 'bro', I should keep being referred to as that. Yeah, 'bro', not 'brother'. Biologically, I can't be called that anymore.

“It was uni-sex since whenever,” I replied sarcastically.

Dante shrugged. “Okay, that's cool 'bro'.”

I smirked. “I'm not your bro until you get to work like you were supposed to.”

Dante pulled out a cartoon of eggs and a package of cheese. “Don't rush me, kid.”

Dante closed the fridge and started to move the ingredients to the counter, until he thought of another subject to bring up.

“So, do you still like girls or what?”

I dead panned. “Of course I do. What type of question is that?”

“Then why were you whining so much yesterday?” he growled. My tail flicked at the instant change in his tone. How does bringing up my preference of sex correlate to me 'whining' yesterday? I wasn't whining yesterday. Was I? No, I have no idea what this kid is talking about.

I gave him an inquisitive look, dazed by his last sentence. “What are you talking about, b?”

Dante placed the ingredients on the counter. “Well, your 'girl friend' is a guy now, and you don't even like guys.”

I nodded. “Your point?”

“My point is you don't even love her anymore but you caused a lot of commotion yesterday over me sending that faux message. I mean, you should be thanking me for that!”

I felt my cheeks redden as my heart started to pound repeatedly. So, that was what that statement was about? Not only does he bring up a sensitive subject for me, but he is trying to accuse me of not liking Jessica! Really? Just because I said 'I don't like guys' automatically means we have to break up?

No, just no.

I closed my eyes, putting on my 'lecture face'. “First of all: I still love Jessica. I just don’t want to have sex, simple as that.

My eyes bolted open. “Second of all, shut the hell up! Mind your business, you shouldn't have sent it anyways. If I wanted to break up with Jessica, I would have done it myself. You don't have the authority to make decisions for me, so piss off.”


Dante glazed at me quaintly. “But, you said you don't like guys?”

I facehooved. “That isn't the point, retard. I don't need to tell you why I'm still with her because you wouldn't understand, but that isn't up to you! Plus, you wasn't doing that to benefit me, you were doing to it because you were pissed off I kicked you in the nuts! You just wanted to pleasure yourself!”

Despite Dante's back being turned, I still clearly saw him shiver. “Alright Shawn, calm down. I understand now, just stop yelling at me.”

I rolled my eyes. “Damn Dante. I know you aren’t retarded, but stop saying stuff that makes you look like a retard.”

Dante halted cooking and turned towards me. “Okay, I'm sorry. But, you should really consider liking men. You kissing girls would look kinda gay.”

I sighed. “I know you hate gay people, but remember I'm a guy inside the body. Plus, I probably will never kiss another girl. I mean, if things between Jessica and I don’t work out, then you might see it. You will never know.”

He shrugged. “What ever makes you happy, bro.'

I smiled. “Dante, lets never fight again, okay?”

“Yeah,” he agreed.

“However,” I started as my tone turned more hostile. “Next time you mess with me like that, I'll cripple you. Got it?"

Dante put his hands on his cheeks. “Ooo! I'm so scared! A pony who isn't even one foot tall is threatening me! I'm so scared; I should have never angered him in the first place!” he responded sardonically.

I frowned. “I'm not 1 feet…”

“Really? Then why are you smaller than a rat? ”

What is scary about this comment is I’m being compared to a rat. No, that is too small, not even the fillies and colts in the shower were that height.

I gave a fake laugh. “Very funny. What, are you Dane Cook or something?”

He nodded. “I most certainly am.”

I mimicked him in a sassy voice. “You know Dane cook is the most hate comedian ever, right?”

…...............................................................................................................................................................


Dante began to focus on cooking again while I was patiently waiting for it by sitting at the table.

This is my first time sitting at the table in this form and I already encountered a problem. The original chairs that came with the table set were too big for me, so I had to settle for a high chair. It solves my problems, but it isn't as comfortable as the seats intended for the table.

It still beats eating on the floor like a pet.

I always like the decor of the table. It's a nice brown china styled table which a medium length. It really sets the tone of the dining room, which atmosphere was completely brown. I also love how the kitchen is connected to the dining room.

The best part about the kitchen is the granite covering. Yep, from the counters to the island, the pattern was complete. This is one reason why I eat at the table instead of watching Tv or going upstairs.

Oh yeah, speaking of dining, I never knew Dante could cook so good! The smell of the eggs and waffles smell so fantastic that I could practically taste it in my mouth. However, I can't say the same for sausages, for it makes me feel slightly queasy. Not that much, but it smells foreign. I mean, it smells like sausage but smells like a downgraded version of vomit.

Yeah, I sound stupid saying that. I can't describe the smell but I can say the eggs and waffles compensate for the sausages' scent.

I sniffed in delight. “Wow Dante, I didn't know you were this good at cooking.”

“Now you know,” he replied smugly

“I think you cook better than Mom,” I said with candor. “Even though I didn’t try your food.”

Dante didn't reply, but his head pirouetted silently.

Oops, look like a struck a nerve.

“You see Shawn, that's exactly why I don't tell people; cooking is a woman's job.”

Is he stupid?

Wow, is that why he doesn't tell anybody? What a stupid/sexist reason! Firstly, calling him a bitch had nothing to do with a 'woman cooking'. I just used it as an insult; how the heck can he misinterpret that?That is a frivolous reason because that is nothing more than a stereotype created by ignoramuses around the globe. Heck, it's more of a joke than anything; it's not really meant to be taken literally. I mean, not ALL women can cook. Katie's devil eggs tastes like devil food alright.

I scowled. “The kitchen is not only reserved for women. Look at all these great male chefs; are they embarrassed that they can cook?”

Dante sighed. “It doesn't matter; it isn't very manly. That's why I don't tell anybody.”

He is just like Mom. They both enforce severely strong gender roles. Well, at least Mom isn't homo phobic.

“Get off the short bus, Dante. Nothing wrong with cooking. Stop trying to act so hard and act natural for a change: Being a guy isn't just about sports, games, wrestling and other etcetera...” I chided…



“How about watching ponies?” Dante asked caustically.

I rolled my eyes. “Har har, very funny. Yes, ponies may look girly, but they touched me, son. If it wasn't for them, I wouldn't be giving you this advice!” I said in an expectant tone, “Yeah, I would just give up on you and let you wallow in your bias ignorance for the rest of your life.”

Dante snickered. That’s easy for you to say. Face it, ponies are really ga and the people who watch it out fairies.”

I shrugged. “It's your opinion; just don't call people gay for liking it. That's rude and narrow minded.”

The teenager rolled his eyes. “Why do you care, Shawn? Stop defending these people, because you know deep inside your heart you agree with me.”

My eyelids abated in ennui. “No, not really. Since I was a guy who watched it and never thought of myself as a ‘fairy’.”

Dante scowled. “You were a fairy. You definitely were.”

I battled my eyelashes in bemusement. “So, are you trying to say I am one?”

Dante shook his head. “No. I mean, you can watch the show if you want to now. But, it pains me to see a guy watching it. What happened to teenage mutant ninja turtles and Yu-Gi-oh? Those were the real guy shows.”

I sighed. Well, the only thing good about being a mare is I can watch the show and be open about it without being insulted or laughed at. Still, that doesn't make Dante's words any better. He is probably just trying to use that as an excuse so I can't penalize him. You see, I'm not the type of person to agree what someone says, despite them not talking about me. I don't consider myself a brony, but I feel obligated to defend their legacy.

I'm starting to hate Dante more every time he opens his mouth. His mind is so close-minded... damn. Even though I'm excused, it still pains ME to see someone get so fluttered over someone's interest. Yeah, I think cloppers are freaks, but I don't criticize them or nothing. I'm like 'Whatever man, as long as it isn't anything evil'.

If someone thinks I'm weird of watching Mlp, that is perfectly fine because I would think the same thing if I never saw the show and I found out my best friend watched it. But, I would never inwardly attack them or abuse them like that. Man, I hate A7x but don’t insult the fans for liking it. Nope, I insult the fans for thinking that crap is real “metal”. See, if you have a justifiable reason, it makes it okay.

“I mean, they are taking all the men shows off in favor of this girly crap!” Dante continued ranting.

I scoffed. “Dante, if you looked around, there are popular shows for dudes.”

“Yeah, but they aren't as popular as my little pony. Every where I go on the internet I see a fucking pony on my screen! Why is this so popular? What is wrong with this generation! I don't think homosexuals are coming out, but homosexuals are increasing because our gay activist president supports gay people!” Dante exclaimed.

I shook my head in annoyance. “Once again, I can't answer those questions, but ever since it became mainstream, there have been many conversions. Look, you can hate it but don't hate the people for liking it! I understand you're angry for seeing ponies everywhere, but don’t get on your period every time you meet a guy who watches the show. How would you like if people bullied you because of your religion?”

Dante didn't respond, but continued to listen to me with interest. I'm guessing he is at a lost for words, meaning he knows how absurd his religion is. I'm not gonna even go into details because I really try my best to ignore that crap.

“Exactly. The world doesn't revolve around you, guy. Look, I hate pop but I don't make fun of people who listen to it. I also hated Inception, but do see me going in the movie theaters and shooting people up like James Holmes?”

Dante lifted his finger up, preparing to retaliate, but I cut him off as I continued my tirade.

I slammed my hoof on the table. “Leave people alone and let them do what they do! Is it harming you? No, it's not. So, get off their chest. You’re like a baby breast feeding right now...”

Hey, that was a pretty good one.

I know right? I’m going to use that in my next poem.

I Well, I hope he listened to what I said because I really do want to change the type of person he is because Dante has the potential to be a decent person; he just has to get rid of these flaws in order for him to be absolved.

I sighed. “Sorry Dante, you just got me mad.”

“You know, that makes a lot of sense,” he said while retrieving plates from the cabinet.

I stared at Dante for a couple of seconds. “So, you're feeling me?”

He nodded. “Hell yeah. You're right; I should just leave these guys alone.”

My eyes started to scintillate. Is this the same Dante from yesterday? Why is he cooperating so good all of the sudden? He doesn't have an argument to present to counteract my claims? Is Dante finally growing brain cells?

“You're saying you will leave the bronies alone?”

Dante turned off the stove as the flames diminished. “Yeah. I still think they are gay, but they could be gay if they want to be.”

Sounds fair enough.

“That's all I ask, Dante.” I said with compassion.


Dante crossed his arms. “Well, you really touched me today, Shawn.”

My cheeks flushed. “A lot of people tell me that to be honest.”

“Yeah, especially men, right?”

I glared at Dante’s direction after the gratuitous comment. The side of his lips curled up into a smile as he started to laugh in amusement.

I looked at him confused for a second before I decided to play along. “Heh... heh... haha... haha!”

We both shared fits of cheers and laughter for a few minutes, getting rid of all the build of comedy created today. For the first time in awhile, we truly had a bonding moment.

Today has just started and it was one of the best days in my life. I was talking to God yesterday, so I guess He is talking back. I mean, my brother has just became my brother and he’s about to make me a big break fest. I went from Hell to Heaven in 24 hours.

The laughter stopped when I spoke up. “Alright, shut up. I'm getting hungry.”

Dante's eyebrows pinched. “How do you ask for food?”

“Uhh...” I said while putting a hoof to my muzzle. I pointed towards the kitchen and then brought my oter hoof in front of my face. I clapped my hoofs together robotly.

Dante stared at me in awe. “You think you're funny, do you?”

I ignored him and repeated the gesture. This time, Dante smirked in amusement. Dante bowed down and closed his eyes while his left hand on his chest. “Your food is coming, Madam.”

I scowled. “Shut up, Dante...” I said playfully.

Dante snickered as he turned back to the sink.

Well, it seems my food is ready. I just have to wait a few seconds more to finally taste something again.

There goes my food problem, but what will I do after I finish eating? Honestly, I don't know what to do later today. I got basketball practice but I don't want to go out like this. I mean, I would probably get cut first of all, and I'm sure a few jokes will get thrown at me.

I sighed.

I have no problem with that, because people are gonna talk regardless. But, I still think it’s useless to go to an activity where I can't even participate. It will only remind me of my predicament and jealously will override me while I look at everyone else practice and do their daily routine. While everyone is practicing, I will be side-lined and forced to spectate.

Man, this sucks! My future getting a scholarship for ball is probably over, unless they make a pony league, which I will gladly join before Kobe Bryant does.

But, will anyone waste their time making a sport for ponies? I don't even need to explain why ponies playing ball is destined to fail like a person traveling to a different country with limited gas.

That reminds me, did anyone on the team besides me transform? If they did, then this is what I need: More mutual support. To make it better, if one of them got their gender swapped, I would even be more comfortable and re-assured than I am currently.

Becareful what you wish for, it might have actually happened.

“Shawn!” I heard Dante holler.

I snapped out of my mind when I immediately heard Dante's impatient tone. “What Dante?”

“Are you gonna eat or what?”

I frowned. “Of course I am. I'm waiting for you to finish!”

“I've been finished for a few seconds,” he hissed.

Before I can respond, a familiar smell flared into my nostrils. It's the food Dante made, but it smells like it's closer towards me. I sniffed and indeed felt the eggs, waffle, and garbage flavored sausage's scent. Yeah, I still am not use to that yet.

I looked down at the table and saw that my plate was indeed ready. It was in my face the whole time and I didn't even know it!

I didn't examine the plate closely, but instead continued to eye-ball Dante. “Oh, my bad. Thanks Dante.”

He rolled his eyes, but snickered softly. “No probs.”

I looked at the plate in front of my face with concentration. Too big waffles laid in the middle of the plates while a good amount eggs with cheese were on the upper left side. On the lower left side were two sausage links that looked like it was pork. They were black and skinny, and...

I think calling them links is enough clarification.

I grinned. “Thanks Dante!” I repeated.

“No problem. But... huh...”

My grin transformed into a frown. “What Dante?”

Dante began to move dig his hands into his pockets nervously. Yep, it’s obvious something is biting him in the butt . “Uh, can you even eat meat?”

I blinked. “I don't know, that's why I'm trying to see.”

Dante nodded his head slowly, giving me an awkward eye in the process. His eyebrows contracted as he tried his hardest to smirk. Okay, clearly Dante doesn't trust me gambling with meat. But, I I don't need his faith; I can do this. This is something light.

“Hmm, nothing is going to happen. Just watch me eat out this plate, without anything happening.” I said with confidence.

Dante snickered slightly and was struggling to keep a straight face. “You’re crazy, you know that?”

Seems even Dante knows that horses shouldn’t eat, which means he put chicken to my face on purpose yesterday. But, when I want food, he is worried? Heh, I don’t need his concern, I’m positive I will stay a carnivore as a pony.

Matter of fact, I’m so sure I can make a bet with Dante. Since I’m so lazy and discovered I like being held, Dante will carry me upstairs to my room!

Yeah, weird bet. I could say money or anything that is actually material, but I’m doing this because asking Dante will be too awkward. In other words, this gives me the opportunity to gain a short cut without manipulating anyone. “Alright. If I eat this, I want you to carry me upstairs.”

Dante’s eyebrows contracted while he gave a sly smile. “What type of bet is that?”

“My sentiments exactly, but don’t worry about that.” I muttered

He shrugged. “Fine. If you throw up or die, I get the room back and you move to the couch!”

Ouch!

Okay, this is now officially a gamble. Not really on my part, but Dante made it one. If I react negatively, I will have to leave the comfort of my home and sleep on the couch. Or, if I ‘die’, which I hope not. If I do, he will get the bed anyways.

Wait, die? Can I die for eating meat? I think I’m starting to have different thoughts…

My ears dropped. “I think I am starting to re consider this…”

Dante shook his head. “You’re not gonna die, Shawn. But, you will either get sick or vomit.”

I sighed.

I turned my attention towards my plate and mentally gulped. I put my hoof on the fork and as expected, it stuck to it like there were imaginary fingers. I carefully picked up a sausage link and raised to towards my mouth.

Here we go...

...............................................................................................................................................................

“We're at your room...” Dante muttered.

I lifted my head up to get a view of Dante's face, but instead was greeted by his chin. I mentally shrugged and looked back in front of me.

“Kay. Put me down now...”

Dante removed his hands around me and allowed me to drop on the ground in a painful fashion. However, I was ready this time and recovered on my hooves nicely.

I smirked and turned around. “Today just isn't your day, man.”

That statement is actually factual. Dante had a chance to get the room back, but it backfired, just like his attempt at dropping me on the head.

Yep, I can actually eat meat. This surprises part of me while the other part of me is relieved that it actually doesn't cause harm. I mean, I saw a video where a person fed a horse hamburger meat. The horse digested it without any harm done, I think. I never saw what happened when the curtains closed, but an immediate reaction didn't occur.

Yeah, there might be a chance of something happening to me later, but I don't have to worry about that right now. The only noticeable difference besides the smell is how the meat barley packed my stomach up. For some reason, it didn't add any extra weight on me like it usually would. Maybe because it was only sausage links? I don't know, it felt light regardless.

My tail flicked without my consent. I actually like how my tail moves according to my emotions. If I'm acting arrogant, it flicks. If I'm angry, it twitches. If I'm sad, it falls down and pats against the ground.

“Shut up, Shawn.”

I chuckled and entered my room. Once again, I forgot to close the door. Oh well, it doesn't matter anyways; it makes it easier for me to go in-and-out and not go through the trouble of opening it with my hooves.

“You really messed up the room...” Dante snarled.

“Hmm?” I raised an eyebrow. “You're the one that destroyed my sheets.”

He shrugged. “I guess we're both guilty.”

I shook my head. “No, not 'we', you.”

“Why just me?”

I dead panned.“Because I said so, that's why.”

Dante smirked. “You're retarded. Just shut up.”

I ignored Dante as I walked towards my bed. I hopped on and sat on the edge of the bed, taking some time to think about what to do next. I got the bathroom and breakfast thing out the way, so what should I do know? I have practice soon, but will I go or not? I can't go like this, so maybe I should tell coach I'm not going?

Yeah, that is a good idea instead of just flat out not showing up. I deserve to rest today anyways. Not only because I’m starting to feel tired, but I was forgetting some stuff from yesterday out of nowhere.

Actually, my stomach has been acting weird today also. After I ate, I don’t think it was making that much ruckus earlier because I was hungry, but it must have been something else. It actually felt a little tight when I woke up, but I ignored it. It just became more obvious now that I’m starting to think about it.

I sighed. “Hey Dante?”

“What?”

“Can you pass me my phone?”

Dante frowned and shook his head. “No, do something for yourself, lazy bum.”

I grimaced. “I can't unlock it with my hooves, dude.”

“So, you want me to pick it up, unlock it, and give it to you?” No, I want you to pick it up, unlock your mouth, and put it in!

“Well duh! That's one of the reasons I wanted you to carry me upstairs.” I responded cynically.

He snickered. “Sure, you just didn't want to walk upstairs.”

Oh my! What a revelation!

I smirked. “Exactly. That is where you come in, slave.”

Dante glared at me. “Well, get a new slave then. I’m about to be out.”

My amused expression turned into an impatient one. “Seriously, unlock my phone; I got to check something out.”

“Don’t want to.” he said in a childish voice.

Okay, if he is kidding, his joking is becoming redundant. I want to get this done quickly so I can get on the internet.

As Dante started to walk towards the door, a sudden adrenaline rush occurred to my body as my eyes widened in the process. “DANTE!” I shouted.

Dante turned around as his clenched eyebrows was evident. “I was just kidding!”

My left eye twitched. “Did I look like I was kidding?”

“No, but you looked a little hoarse.”

I dead panned at Dante with apathy while he was grinning hard at his failed attempt at a joke. Not only was that joke terrible, but it was… okay, it had good wordplay but it still sucked.

I rolled my eyes. “Just pass the phone, god dammit.”

“Where is it?” Dante asked.

I directed my hoof to the extreme left of the floor. To my surprise, the phone is at the same exact spot where I kicked it yesterday.

Dante quickly went towards the phone and picked it up. He fixated it in front of his face and inspected it for a second.

“How did it get here anyways?”

“Don't worry about that...' I replied flatly.

Dante looked like he was going to say something, but retreated from it. Dante put the phone next to me on the bed and then walked towards the ps3. Of course he is going to play the ps3, Call of duty blackops 2 to be precise. Yeah, cool game, but I like MFW2 better. Why? Online mode in Black Ops sucks.

I rolled my eyes and looked at my phone's menu. Dante unlocked it like I told him, which is great. Now, I just need to figure out how I am supposed to navigate.

I put my hoof on the menu and, just like yesterday, it remained unmoved. I frowned. I really can't win, can I?

“Ahhhhhhhhh!” I shouted in exasperation.

Dante shivered and turned towards me on instinct. “What the hell is your problem?”

“The damn phone won't move! I can’t use my hooves because the phone is touch screen!” I bellowed.

Dante blinked. “Okay? Why are you getting so angry though? It's not the end of the world!”

I scowled. “Not the end of the world? Guy, I can't control my phone at all anymore! It's useless now, and it's all because of these stupid hooves!”

Dante's mouth gaped open. “Okay! Calm down, I’ll do it for you.”

My cheeks puffed out. “I don’t want you to do it. I want to be independent for once actually, just like I was this morning.”

Dante grabbed the remote control to the tv and turned it on. “Good point. Just don’t scream like that next time, you got me scared for a second.” Due to the fact that he shivered immediately after I screamed, I think that is proper to describe his reaction. Dante sighed, “Now, what did you want to see?”

I just want to text coach and tell how I won't be able to make it. That's all, but I also want to check some of my un read messages. I particularly want to read the break up message Dante sent Jessica.

“I want to see my messages.” I requested.

Dante nodded and brought the message screen up. Dante suddenly opened his eyes in surprise. “You got a lot of un read messages.”

I blinked. “Really?”

Dante put the phone directly in front of my face, showing me how serious he was. Yes, he was indeed serious; I got a plethora of messages, and the source of those messages seem to be coming from one person.

Kaiseshawn is blowing up my phone.

I frowned. “Can you show me the messages by KaiseShawn?” Damn, it sucks that Dante is doing everything I tell him too. Now he is gonna see the messages KaiseShawn sent, and it will probably be embarrassing. Yeah, when KaiseShawn is angry, he says some wild shit. But, I say disrespectful stuff when I'm angry also.

Dante pressed on KaiseShawn's name and scrolled up to the beginning of the header that said “February 15”.

“Wow.” I said out out loud after scanning the messages.

The first message I see is: “yo dawg u herd bout tha ponies? Yesh ive been turned in 2 one.”

Dante chuckled. “Your friends type retarded.”

“Shut the hell up.” I muttered.

Well, it's official: A gigantic population of humans are turning into ponies. I would say about 5% changed in the world? That's huge and it will certainly continue since it started since Wednesday.

I grimaced at the second message. “yo practice haz been canceled cuz for sum reazon. Cum to my house we hav a lot 2 talk a bout.”

Okay, great that practice is canceled, but bad that there is probably a reason for it.

“Scroll down please.”

Dante scrolled the phone's screen down as three more messages appeared
.

One said “yo b answer bacc.”

Second one said “da hell pick up yo phone wen I call ya. Dats disrespectful home boi.”

Third one said “Shawn I kno u c mah messages, so answer bacc u mook”

I blinked. Damn, Kaiseshawn is impatient. Those messages were sent only two hours apart from each other. It's not like I keep my phone next to me all the time.

“Scroll down.”

Dante scrolled down to the final three messages from yesterday.

First one said “cuz y arent u answering? U ignoring me or sumting?”

Second one said “dis is the final tiem im txting u. Answer or its over”

Third one said “ight shawn I see u. Fuck u and yo couch”

Wow, this is a misunderstanding. He thinks I'm ignoring him but truthfully I had no access to my phone the whole day yesterday. I should call him and let him know why I wasn't responding. Texting will accumulate too much time, and I need to do this quickly.

But, he is a pony now. What are the odds of him answering or being next to his phone? Never mind. If he isn't next to his phone, I will leave a voice mail. I sighed. “Call him for me and then you can play the ps3 all you want.”

Dante glared at me. “I don't need your permission to play what I want.”

I giggled. "It's still my room, though."

Dante dead panned. “After this, get off my back you psycho pony.”

Dante opened up a mini-menu and pressed the 'call' button. The phone started to buzz as the screen clearly said 'Calling KaiseShawn'.

Dante put laid the phone flat on the bed and walked back towards the ps3. I smiled. Even though Dante pissed me off a little today, he has been very helpful and I can't front, he's redeemed himself. I should remind him how good he was. “Thanks Dante. You were great today.”

“Yeah yeah...” he grumbled, reflecting my praises.

I was about to frown, until I saw a small smile crept at the corner of his lips.

I rolled my eyes. “Dickhead...” I mumbled under my breath.

I picked the phone up and placed it towards my ear. The phone being relatively light is great and the fact that my hooves can't function on the phone's screen makes it positive that I won't accidentally end the call.

After a few buzzes later, I finally heard someone pick up the phone.

“Hello?” a female voice answered.

Oh great. This is either 1.His Mom. 2. Him.

If KaiseShawn's gender changed, I wouldn't be surprised. I just need to confirm if this is him.

“Are you Kaiseshawn or his Mom?” I inquired.

“No, I'm Kaiseshawn. Who the hell are you and how do you know my name?” the voice, which is presumably Kaiseshawn, answered.

Yep, it is him. I can tell by the word choice and the tone. Kaiseshawn always had that rude vibe to him, but he is still my bro.

But, that what makes things awkward; KaiseShawn is not a dude anymore! Listening to him speak or bust a joke will be strange with this new voice of his!

I have to admit, his voice sounds less high-pitched than mine. But, it doesn’t have a fake raspy tone to it like mine. I try to make my voice sound as butch as possible, so that is why it translates to a rambunctious tomboy voice. So, is KaiseShawn using his natural voice or is being retarded like me?


“It's me, Shawn.” I replied calmly.

“Shawn? Is that really you?” the voice question cautiously.

“No, it's Katie. YES! It's me you mook!” I yelled through the phone.

“Shawn? Why does your voice sound like that? You sound like a bitch.”

Ironic...

“The question is why does your voice sound like that? And why were you blowing up my phone yesterday?”

“Guy, I asked you first. Also, I was calling your ass all day yesterday. Why weren't you picking up for?

Yep, that is definitely him.

“Well, I’ve been turned into a pony, but I also was turned into a chick as well…” I replied in a deadpan tone. “Second of all, I wasn't home yesterday you moron. I was at the hospital.”

I saw Dante turn his back at me for a second, but he shrugged and reverted to the tv screen. Okay, no more acting up.

“Ohhhhhhh. That's crazy...” Kaise Shawn said in amazement,

“Yup. So... I guess you suffered the same fate as me, huh?”

“ Yes! I'm a friggin horse with a horn on my head! What the hell is this? I woke up like this yesterday.”

Unicorn? Lucky bastard becomes a unicorn while I'm still stuck as an earth pony. Oh yeah, Jessica is a pegasus. What's next? Mom and Dad becomes alicorns? Outta here with that...

“Dang. Lucky.” I muttered.

“Why? How am I lucky?”

“You're a unicorn, stupid. You can use magic...”

“Eww. Aren't unicorns those sissy ponies?”

I blushed. “No dude! Unicorns aren't sissy!”

“Really? That's what's up. I can really use this bone on my head for magic?”

“Yes.”

“Alright, it's over now.”

“What do you mean it's over?”

“Don't worry about that.”

“Whatever. I can't believe you didn't know.”

“I thought it was for show?”

“Well, I doubt it. My hooves are magical, so i'm assuming your horn is magical.”

“That's crazy. My magic stick isn't on my crotch anymore but is now on my forehead.”

“Woah! Dude!”

“It's true. Sex would be mad weird. I would have to -“

“Dude!”

“Alright alright! Probably not gonna happen, I’m too fishy to go out in public like this.”

“So am I, but you will eventually have to go outside. ”

“G’d you. No one must know bout this!”

“True that. We both must try and keep it a secret. But, one day everyone will find out and then our life will go down from there.”

“Yeah, we will get cut from the team also.”

“Not if they make a ponies league.”

“ You smacked? Does it look like we have fingers to you?”

“No. But, it's a good idea.”

“No, it's a crappyidea. Face it Shawn, we're screwed. We will eventually get cut from the team when everyone finds out.”

“Speaking of getting cut, why was practice canceled?”

“I don't know. “

“Hmm. Did anybody else turn into a pony?”

“Nah. As far as I'm concerned, we're the only ones in the clique that transformed.”

“I need to talk to you face to face, boy.”

“You better haul your ass to my house then.”

“No. Go to school tomorrow; we need to talk to everyone about this.”

“Are you dumb? School ain't gonna be open.”

“I beg to differ. People have been transforming since day one, I think.”

“For real?

I debated to tell him about Jessica, but it will lead to an awkward conversation that I don't want to deal with at the moment.

“Don't worry about that. I know everything, I guess.”

“Okay, but why do you want to go to school like that? Why can't we just gather in my house? It will save all the trouble, you feel me?”

“Look, I ain't going out today. Just trust me for tomorrow. Most likely, we won't have to go to classes because we can't write.”

“True that. But it's still stupid because all of us don't have the same lunch period.”

“Look. Trust me, guy.”

“Ugh, fine. I’m not feeling you, but I'm just glad I'm not the only one.”

“So am I. Look Kaiseshawn, you heard of the U.N?”

“Yeah. They said something about making a shot mandatory.”

“WHAT?!”

“You heard. On the news they said all ponies will be required to take a shot. I don't know what that is, but I will take it soon. Did you bang with the needle yesterday?”

“No! Don't watch that!”

“Why?”

“I don't trust that needle. There is a conspiracy going on!”

“Why do you say that?”

“The needle was originally a bloodshot, but then it turned into a vaccine. I asked a doctor what is in the vaccine, and he was oblivious to what he was giving.”

“Damn.”

“I know right?”

“So, are we stuck like this forever?”

“I don't know. I'm trying to figure this out, but I'm just one person. All I know is there is some evil liaisons going on.”

“Wow...”

“Yep...” I said casually.

“What is this, are Nazi's apart of the U.N.?”

"I said the same thing. I ain't gonna succemb to pressure though."

“But, what's the point? We will probably be like this forever, and what will our purpose in life be? No basketball, no jobs, no marriage. I mean, unless one of us start doing guys, but I am NOT gonna do that anytime soon.”

“You're not the only one, guy.”

“Yeah... what are you gonna do about Jessica?”

“Uhh... I don't know...”

“Hmm. Well, I don't know if she gets down like that, bro, but maybe she might do it for you?”

“Uhh... yeah, lets talk about this later, alright?”

“Fine. I'll see you tomorrow.”

“Kay. Good by-”

“Wait!”

“What?”

“What do you look like? I need to know when I see you tomorrow.”

I blinked. “Um, wait a second.”

Since my phone’s screen was dimmed from the long amount of inactivity, I was abple to see my reflection. Okay, it’s a little dark, but I can feel in the blanks. I know I definitely have yellow fur and it looks like my eyes are green. Okay, I can definitely describe myself like this.

I put the phone back to my ear. “Kay. I'm a yellow pony with a yellow mane that has orange highlights in it. It is kinda puffy, and I have green eyes. My tail is the same as my mane color. Oh yeah, I'm shorter than the normal adult pony. Not too shorter, but about 1 or 2 inches, so I'm pretty distinguishable.”

“Alright. Well, I guess I should do my homework.”

“I already did my homework so I'm good.”

“Damn. You're getting me tight.”

“Heh, it's okay Kaiseshawn. If I can do it in one day, so can you.”

“Alright, I will do it.”

“So, what did Jessica say?”

“Um, I don’t know?”

“You didn’t tell her?”

“Uh, I actually did. But, why do you care?”

“Does Jessica like girls? If she does, then that would be-“

“KaiseShawn…”

“Oh, I see! You don’t want her, huh? You like men now?”

“Hell no! I just want to-“

“What? Is it because you two or lacking the right material? Man, if you want a baby, just adapt one and call it a-“

I felt my cheeks warm up. “Okay, see you tomorrow KaiseShawn!”

“Oh, my bad, Sensitive topic, huh? Well, see you tomorrow Shawn.”



The call ended as KaiseShawn hung up on the other line. I wonder what type of phone he- er- I mean she has. There is no way there was someone in the room with KaiseShawn during that conversation.

I k
Wow, this is crazy. My girlfriend turns into my 'colt friend' and my best friend becomes a mare. What the heck is good with my life? Who is gonna get their gender changed next? Katie? Dante? And I can't believe the shot is now mandatory! I was so close to getting it yesterday and I escaped it. But, it's now approaching me just like it did yesterday. Why? Who made it mandatory? Why aren’t any details about the shot disclosed yet?

Wait, how about if there are some details? I haven't looked at tv or go on my computer for the whole yesterday, so I think it's the perfect time to do research.

I sighed.

I turned around and saw Dante jamming the controller with his head set on. I sighed as I heard Dante spewing curses into the Bluetooth. Things will never change completely it seems.
But it changed enough.

From this day forth, I will need to get my head in the game and try to figure things out. No more 'gender confusion' or anything other trivial things. It's all about the needle and collecting information. I will be damned if somebody forces me to take it, but I will love to see what happens to somebody if they take it.

The U.N probably aren't psychos after all. No, there is something else to it. It's a conspiracy.
From this day forth, I will have to get my mind of “Jessica” and “being a mare”. Today is the day I began my quest for the truth. Someone is messing with the world, and I will make sure everything turns back to normal.

Things aren't the same anymore, and neither am I. I am no longer human nor male; I'm now a female a pony.
I'm a girl pony for some incomprehensible reason for one thing. But, I keep telling myself to ignore it, but I continue pondering how I will react to society like this. I keep forgetting that I changed sometimes, but small things like my voice and going to the bathroom inhibits me from trying to live in my usual fashion.

I don’t enjoy this abrupt change, but I will have to accept that at the moment. Yeah, as long as my thoughts haven’t changed, I should be less stuck up and tackle this expectantly, not nonchalantly. Besides, it’s not like I can just turn back into a male by getting hit by hot water; I’m eternally stuck like this until further notice.

Plus, I’m sure when I go out in public, people will refer to me as ‘miss’. The hospital pretty much summed up the future for me while I deal with strangers, and getting annoyed by people who don’t know any better is dumb and shows my incompetence of understanding anyone’s perspective.

Maybe being a chick won’t be so bad after all? I mean, as long as I’m not attracted to guys or deal with PMS, I think I can manage until I find the source of this. For some reason, it’s starting to feel more natural and ‘right’. I can’t explain, but I can conclude that it isn’t much of a burden anymore. That still doesn’t mean I would forsake the opportunity to turn back into a man when I have the option.

I also guess you’re officially gay. That’s okay, you never had a problem with gay people in the first place.

Wait, no! What am I talking about? I’m a dude, plain as simple. I am no ‘she’ and shouldn’t be classified as a lesbo. No, my philosophy is ‘eyes can deceive you’. Many of the mares I see in public could damn well be dudes as well!
Can I confirm that? Hell yes! First me, then Jessica, and now KaiseShawn! Also, why am I the only one that am still trying to embrace my original gender identity while Jessica and KaiseShawn moved on? Well, KaiseShawn still acts like himself and Jessica considers her name a misnomer.

You want to know what the scariest part is? Jessica now has male body language while I apparently have female body language! It’s like my body came with a set of female mannerisms!

Will my mind change next? What will happen when my female brain combines with my male one? Am I going to accept being a chick and start to rookie dudes!

Ironic how you are stressing over being a chick while you are ignoring the fact that your species has been changed. Since you’re such a man, you need to ‘man up’ and accept your new identity.

Shut your whore mouth! You make a good point, but you’re the reason I’m going to probably end up like Jessica in a few days!

Chillax. The only thing I can do is influence your thoughts, but it’s your choice to put it in action.

Here is an idea: How about you stop trying to influence my thoughts and die, kay? I know how these things go; I’m an expert with this assimilation stuff.

You’re trying to say?

I’m trying to say back off, sister. You know damn well you’re trying to speed up the process of me accepting my fate. Well guess what? I am a guy who can pregnant! What are you gonna do bout that, feminist?

I will say that you sound creepy saying that. What type of man gets pregnant?

Apparently, KaiseShawn and I are what pops up in the back of my head since we both have ovaries.



Until I find the source of this chaos, I will just have to get used to this pony stuff. Of course, my hopes are high since I'm just an average jo. I'm not a super hero, just a citizen, so why am I going to do this? Why will I stick my muzzle where it doesn't belong? Why isn't the Mane six here saving the day like they usually do?
I sighed and walked towards Dante.

I am pony bound. But, I am bound to find the crook who did this to me and everyone on this planet and beat the talk out of him! I will also restore Un's reputation, if they have any left after this mess.

I will also find out who was in charge of sending that incompetent hospital staff to that clinic!

Finally: I will avenge Uncle Joe. I'm not a psychic, but I'm thinking the recent turn of ponies is one of the causes to his death.

Geez, thinking about him is enough to get me sentimental. I'm already feeling a hot feeling all of the sudden, plus my nose feels like it's starting to clog up. My eyes are also feeling soft and slightly numb, like my eyes are going to start to run.
I nipped it in the bud and sighed. “Yo Dante.”

Dante gave me attention. “What?”

I smirked. “I have a plan to-“

Suddenly, my stomach started to act up. I felt it tingle while a familiar substance began to surge from my gut to my throat. Bile started to fill my cheeks as my mouth started to force its way open.

Oh god, I'm guessing this is from my breakfast earlier, right? Crap, looks like Dante won the bet after all. It also looks like I can't digest meat correctly either, since my stomach is reacting negatively.

There was a delay in which my stomach responded, but it gradually happened.

I can't hold it anymore.

As the bitter acid in my throat made me reach my limits, I opened my mouth as the expulsion of my unconventional breakfast made me submit to releasing the putrid substance out of my mouth.

I started to choke as I recovered my breath, but on instance, I let out another helping of esophagus feces.

I wiped my mouth with my hoof as a small portion of it laid on the corner of my mouth. “God. Damn,” I said in astonishment. I peered at my hoof to see a tiny stain of vomit on it. Okay, great that my fur isn’t ruined; I don’t want to take another shower.

Dante stared at me terror. “Did you just...”

I blinked in bemusement until I glanced at his lap. My mouth gaped open as my face etched an expression of disgust and fright, but mostly empathy. Why am I sympathetic all of the sudden? Well, it turns out I didn't plan where I would puke, so the bile could have ended up anywhere.

The thing is, I puked in the area directly in front of me, and unfortunately, Dante was in front of me the whole time. Basically, I accidentally puked on Dante's lap. I blushed. “My bad, bro.” My bad? My bad! Is that all I can utter after accidentally duking on the dude's lap? How about a formidable apology, because it’s already clear puking on him was 'my bad' indeed.

Dante smirked sadistically. “You do know I won the bet, right?”

Author's Note:

Damn Fimfiction was derpy today. When I imported the chapter every paragraph wasn't spaced out. It's like the editor was wall of text syndrome. Oh yeah, it wasn't saving my changes, so I had to re-do everything, including last minute edits...

Well, here it is finally. Sorry for the long delay, but due to me constantly re-writing the chapter and difficulties with the proofreader I couldn't release it sooner. I promise the waiting time won't be as excess next chapter. Seriously, next chapter is an interlude, so you might see it tomorrow. Other than that, that's all really. I want to thank HoloGraphic for sending it after this long time though. I thought the chapter would be like Jesus; meaning you will never see it. But, he came through, so I want to thank him for holding on to his promise. The original ending is where Shawn doesn't vomit and actually accepts being a mare, but I cut loose with that scene because this scene actually plays a big role later on in the story.

Speaking of later on, I'm going to announce that the story is coming to an end soon. Probably after 8 more chapters the story will end, but all upcoming chapters minus interludes will at least be 5000k. It's funny that the ending is where the insanity of the story happens. Anyways, Shortcourt is out!

~