• Published 25th Dec 2012
  • 1,593 Views, 20 Comments

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year - DerpyMuffins15



Everyone celebrates Hearth's Warming Eve. Everyone. Even if you think you're getting too old, it's always good to have company around the holidays. No one should be alone, especially when they are in need of a friend the most.

  • ...
4
 20
 1,593

Bros Before Hoes

While the moon her watch is keeping

All through the night

While the weary world is sleeping

All through the night

O'er they spirit gently stealing

Visions of delight revealing

Breathes a pure and holy feeling

All through the night.

“You done singing?”

“We art now, thanks to thee.”

“My bad. Want some hay fries?”

“We thank thee. We hath not had the pleasures of comfort food in quite some time.”

“No probs, sweet cheeks. Anything for my favorite Christmas ghost.”

“Art thou doing this so We may skip in showing thee thy roommate’s fate?”

“NO! Of course not! Well... Still no! Okay maybe. So what? ...Yes....”

“We complement thee for thine efforts, but one must learn the meaning of Christmas. Thy lover unfortunately is unavailable for the task. Thou hath to finish our task when she wakes.”

“Yea, yea, yea. I know. I’m gonna need a roofie after this.”

“Thou make us laugh. A roofie is usually reserved for what you may call ‘douchebags’, not thine marefriend. ‘Tis either stupidity or a mistake on thy part we do not know, just that thou learned from this experience.”

“You betcha. Next time ask the Doc for a time machine.”

“‘Tis a ridiculous, but still a viable means to evade problems. We suggest thou try avoiding encountering thine past self, and not just because of the possible time fluctuation and distortion in space and the continuous millenniverse.”

“Do you have a pocket dictionary?”

“Do thou really wish to know what We hath just said to thee?”

“No, not really, no.”

“Art thou ready?”

“How about one for the road?”

“Miss Scratch-”

“Yes, I’ll bring the pizza with us. And don’t call me Miss. Come on, we’re like bros.”

“We thank thee very much Mi- Vinyl. It is good to know we hath made a new friend on this night.”

“Alright, I got the pizza, whiskey, and a dozen cans of whipped cream — variety pack kind. You know, you’re pretty cool for the ‘Mare in the Moon.’ Digging the fangs and eyes by the way.”

“Thy complements make us blush, Vinyl. We thank thee. We hath not a had a friend in a long time, too long to remember. Perhaps if we ever meet again, We can tell thee our full story.”

“Cool beans. You want mushroom or pineapple?”

“We prefer mushrooms.”

“Hot sauce or ranch?”

“Must there be a choice?”

“I like the way you think Nightie. We gotta party some time. You know, when my marefriend isn’t on roofies.”

“We must depart now, Vinyl. The night is almost the morrow and we do not have time left. Come.”

“I usually do that with Tavia, but alright.”

“Thine mind is a sick thing Vinyl. We would gladly like to bed thee if this does not work out with your lover.”

“Uhhh.....”

“Pass us the hot sauce, We hath not tried the combination of pizza with whipped cream.”

From a unicorn’s magic to a jet black onyx alicorn's, an orange bottle of mild hot sauce flew in the air. The bottle squirted out a few drops before it was gently put back. A slice of lukewarm pizza was held in Nightmare’s telekinesis, topped off with whipped cream and overflowing with hot sauce.

Vinyl had manage to delay the inevitable, but not avoid it. Her slice of pizza floated aloof, toppings and all. Levitating it to her mouth, she took tiny bites, savoring the moment while she could. Two new bottles of champagne were opened, one of them completely drained. Another case of Red Bull was on Vinyl’s side of the couch, two cans already done.

Her new best friend, Nightie, was just as critique on the social caste as Octavia was, so Vinyl knew exactly how to please the goddess. A few bottles of expensive champagne and fondu and they were long time buds.

One side of the couch was a complete mess, clearly lounged on by a slob. The other well kept and unlittered upon. Without spilling, Nightmare ate her concoction of a tummy ache set for Future Nightmare, which was pretty ironic considering she was the ghost of Christmas Future.

“Vinyl, what do you call this?”

“I call that my pièce de résistance, a PB, avocado, ranch, Red Bull, and blue cheese sandwich. Nice touch with the hot sauce. I never thought of adding it to the sandwich.”

“We never thought of eating a sandwich like this, or any kind of sandwich for that matter. We have always been pampered and it seems it hath caused us miss out on such a beautiful creation. Thou art our only true friend Vinyl. Thou do not see us as what We art, but who We art.”

“You’re one of my homies, Nightie, and I lookout for my bros. Come on, bro hoof me.”

Vinyl lifted her only clean hoof, limbly sticking it out so the Lunar Goddess bump it back. Slightly hesitating, Nightmare brought her naked hoof next to Vinyl’s and returned the action.

“Thou know what Vinyl? We do not need to see Octavia’s fate. We can clearly determine already that thou will make her happy, no matter what troubles you two shall encounter. Rest assured tonight that thou will not be haunted. All that is requested is that thou reconcile with thine lover and show her the wonders thou hath taught us.”

“Thanks Nightie, you’re a real bro for doing that. If you’re ever looking for some wubs, or maybe to party, just look me up.”

“We thank thee for the offer, Vinyl. It has been nice chillin’ with thou.”

“You and me both Nightie, you and me both. I actually know the perfect song for this moment.”

So what we get drunk?

So what we drink mead?

We're just having fun,

We don't care who sees,

So what we go out?

That's how it's supposed to be

Living young and wild and free

Author's Note:

I am seriously watching Hangover II right now. Maybe I'll continue a Nightmare/Vinyl story, if you guys would like. Anyways, enjoy!

Comments ( 3 )

It was nice. No imagery though. I mean they're on a couch but is it still in the living room or somewhere else? It was nice though. Can't wait for more.

I think a nightmare/vinyl story would kick much flank, I also do not think I have ever seen than pairing either in a romantic setting I mean

Yes, doooo eeeeeetttt! The possibilities of Vinyl and Nightmare no mortal can truly comprehend.

Login or register to comment