• Published 21st Dec 2012
  • 3,518 Views, 176 Comments

Twilight's Experiments: Saving Chunks - MIKEANTHONY321



Rainbow Dash lands herself in the land of Minecraft with no way to escape...

  • ...
9
 176
 3,518

Another Wing-Rub

Rainbow Dash calmly hovered over the vast seas of lava that covered the Nether, with Steve on her back. She didn’t seem to have any trouble carrying him, but she didn’t really care for the concept of being ridden on by someone else.

As far as the eye could see, lava poured out from the ceiling, dripped off of various surfaces, and bathed the lands of hell. In uncovered areas, Zombie Pigmen roamed the hills and cliffs with their golden swords in hand.

“This place is…creepy.” Rainbow remarked.

Steve was silent. He simply nodded in reply to her statements.

“So what does a fortress look like? I bet it looks pretty cool.” She asked.

“It’s a massive building that towers out of the lava in great pillars, and suspends hallways, chambers, and balconies. Mysterious blocks litter the structure, spawning Blazes and Wither Skeletons at a rapid pace. The entire thing stretches out for miles, and is made completely out of the darkest brick in existence. The block is such a dark shade of red that it siphons light away from the surrounding vicinity, causing a paradox of self-generated darkness that is uniformly distributed throughout the area.”

Rainbow was quiet for a few seconds.

“Sounds like fun.”

A loud, whining cry echoed through Steve and Rainbow’s ears, and continued on through the thick, hellish air. Steve gasped.

“Oh, how could I have been so stupid?!”

Rainbow was confused.

“What is it?”

“Rainbow, you need to land, NOW. If you don’t, we could spend our last breaths screaming as our flesh burns off of our bones.”

“Okay, no need to tell me twice!”

Rainbow made a sharp turn to the left, and slowly descended onto a nearby outcrop of Netherrack.

“What was that all about? Where did that cry come from?” She asked anxiously.

“That was a ghast. And by the sound and volume of its cry, I’d say we should probably take cover.”

Steve whipped his diamond pickaxe, and began to dig a hole in a nearby hill. Once they were safe in their temporary hideout, Steve explained.

“A ghast is a large cubic creature that resembles an octopus. However, it floats through the air and shoots flaming Fire Charges out of its mouth. They’re so big that only two of them could fit in my entire house.”

“So…you told me to land because…”

“If it would’ve found us and shot a Fire Charge, you surely would’ve been knocked out of the sky and into the lava. And that’s if the fire from the shot hadn’t already burned your skin off.”

Rainbow gave him a terrified look.

“Sweet Celestia, you make me feel so safe in this place. It reminds me of a daycare center now!”

Steve chuckled.

“That’s one way of putting it.”

“I mean, I never get this kind of action in Equestria, and I’m an Element of Harmony! We fight enemies like Nightmare Moon, who wanted to bring on eternal night. And Discord, who wanted to make Ponyville the Chaos Capital of the World. And here, I have to worry about keeping my meat on my bones, one day at a time.”

Steve shrugged.

“Welcome to my life.”

Rainbow Dash changed the subject.

“Suddenly I don’t feel very motivated. Can we turn back now?”

Steve shrugged again.

“If that’s what you want. We can turn back later.”

“But what about that ghast thingy?”

“I have ways of dealing with him.”

Steve pulled out a bow, and a couple dozen arrows.

The duo stepped out of their hidey-hole, and looked around for the ghast. It was nowhere to be seen.

“Hmm, that’s funny. Usually it gets closer the more it senses you.”

A loud screech was heard, and a Fire Charge flew at them from the foggy distance.

Seemingly without fright, Steve simply punched the ball of fire with his fist, and it flew back out into the distance.

“Wait…it’s that easy?” Rainbow asked.

“Sure. You just have to have the courage.” Steve replied.

Just then, the ghast revealed itself from the distant fog for Rainbow Dash to see for the first time.

Steve drew back his bow, and launched an arrow just as the ghast launched a Fire Charge. The arrow hit the Charge, and it flew back into the ghast, killing it instantly.

“That was……wow.” Rainbow stuttered.

“Yep, all in a day’s work. Shall we return home now?” Steve asked.

“Yeah, let’s get out of here!”

……………………………………

When the swirly confusion of purple subsided, the Nether horizon was replaced by the horizon of Steve’s basement.

The duo climbed the ladder that was in the corner, and up into the main part of Steve’s home. The sun was beginning to set from out the window.

“We must’ve been gone for a long time down there.” Rainbow observed.

“Quite. Time passes differently down in the Nether. So does space.”

Rainbow yawned, and walked toward the center of the room. She curled up on the rug that Steve had made the day before.

“You know, carrying you around in the Nether was pretty tiring.”

“Yeah, I’d imagine.”

“Do think you could give my wing a rub again?”

Steve laughed.

“Those wings are your hotspot, aren’t they?”

He walked over to Rainbow’s spot on the rug, and outstretched her wing. He began to rub it slowly.

Rainbow Dash shuddered. The feeling was very soothing, yet she barely ever got to feel it from another pony. Or in this case, another human.

Steve chuckled.

“I love your reaction. You really are enjoying this, aren’t you?”

Rainbow simply nodded in response.

To see her reaction, Steve moved down, and began rubbing her back. She moaned softly.

“I needed this……” She muttered.

“I didn’t know this was so relaxing to you. The last time I did this was when I tamed a dog from the taiga.”

Rainbow turned over onto her back, and let Steve start rubbing her belly.

“I’ll say it again. You really remind me of that dog I used to have!”

Rainbow moaned again.

“Could you go lower?”

Reluctantly, Steve rubbed a little lower toward Rainbow’s bellybutton.

“So does this happen a lot in your world? Do other ponies really find this so relaxing?” He asked.

Rainbow Dash didn’t answer. Her tongue hung out from her mouth.

“Rainbow Dash?”

“Huh, what?”

“Is this usually a form a relaxation in your world?”

“Oh, um…kind of.”

Steve kept massaging her while he talked.

“Kind of? What does that mean?”

“Sometimes, it’s used as a sort of remedy.”

“A remedy for what?”

Rainbow Dash gave Steve a look that he didn’t approve of. A blush crossed her face.

“…It’s used for when we’re in heat.”

As she said this, she used her hoof to push Steve’s hands further down her body. A little too low for comfort.

“Okay, wait! Let me clear this up for a minute!” Steve exclaimed. He pulled his hands away from Rainbow Dash, and stood up.

“What’s wrong?” Rainbow asked anxiously.

“Correct me if I’m wrong here. You’re in heat?”

“Um…I guess. Why?”

Steve covered his eyes with his hand.

“I’m sorry. I just don’t do stuff like that. If you’re having……troubles, you can handle them yourself. I just want to be your friend.”

Rainbow Dash was silent. She looked down.

“Is that the thing that you wanted to tell me down in the mine the other day? When you were acting all weird?”

Rainbow nodded slowly.

“Look, I’m not mad. I’m just a little surprised. I’m going to bed, so if you want to go outside, you can. Just make sure you stay away from the fence.”

Steve walked over, and climbed into his bed to get some sleep. Rainbow just stood in the center of the room, thinking to herself.

To be Continued…


Author Notes:

Is this a clopfic? Here’s your answer right here:

Don’t ask me where these ideas come from, because I couldn’t tell you. I just can’t wait to see what your reactions are!