• Published 20th Dec 2012
  • 2,821 Views, 69 Comments

My Little Portal- Friendship Is Science - Luna Plays Minecraft



It's Pinkie Pie's fault, because she broke the fourth wall.

  • ...
8
 69
 2,821

One Down, Six and A Half To Go

"Y-you MONSTER! You killed her! Now I will kill you!" Rainbow Dash yelled.

"Ah think Fluttershy is broken!" Applejack said, pointing at the shaking yellow ball that was huddled in the corner.

"Oh no! Speak to me Fluttershy, Speak to me!" Pinkie gasped.

"And you broke Fluttershy! You are just sick. A sick, cold hearted pile of metal! You probably don't even have a heart! You killed Twilight because she touched your stupid little toy!" Rainbow hissed.

"Hey, that portal device is worth more than five of test subject 573458." GLaDOS defended.

"Her name is NOT test subject, it's Twilight Sparkle. You probably didn't even take the time to learn her name!" Rainbow snapped. GLaDOS stayed silent. "Come on girls, let's get this stupid test over with." Rainbow Dash finished the test, and led all of the girls (And Wheatly) to the other side of the wall, where the cake was sitting on a table. "Just a hologram. Figures." She turned, and opened a door where a lift was waiting for them. They rode it up to a room, where there were eight beds waiting for them. Too bad one of them would be empty that night.

They all got settled in, crawling into their beds, and Fluttershy put Wheatly in the seventh bed.

"How many more of us do you think will die?" She asked.

"Honestly, I don't know. In my opinion, I think we will be lucky if one of us gets out alive." Wheatly told the timid pegasus. She crawled in to bed, looking terrified.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That morning, they were woken up early for testing.

"Please make your way to the testing chambers." The automated voice said. Rainbow Dash grinned. She shot a portal at the floor, and one through a vent.

"Rainbow, what in tarnation are you doing?" Applejack asked.

"Revenge, dear Applejack. Revenge." She said sweetly. "Will you be joining me?" She looked expectantly at her friends.All of them followed hesitantly. Even the mute Chell.

"Rainbow, darling, how much have you thought of this plan of yours?" Rarity asked.

"Get into the vents, and find GLaDOS." She said. Nopony spoke against it, but there was still uncertainty.

The ponies and Wheatly crawled through the vents, only passing over the occasional testing chamber.

"Would ya look at that..." Applejack whispered.

"What?" Rainbow asked.

"Turrets." Turrets. There were so many turrets below them. Like, turretopolis. Rainbow growled.

"Those are the things SHE used to kill Twilight."

"But listen. They're... Singing. It looks like they're singing to us." Fluttershy pointed out.

Cara, bel, cara mia,
bella bambina,
oh Chell,
que lastima,
que lastima,
deh! Cara mia,
addio.

Mia bambina,
cara,
perchè non passi
lontana,
sì lontana,
da scienza?

Cara, cara
mia bambina,
ah mia bel,
ah mia cara,
la mia cara,
la mia bamina,
oh cara,
cara mia…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Clearly they aren't very creative if they can't think of a song different than the one they sang to Chell." Rainbow said.

"Rainbow, stop. That was... Beautiful." Fluttershy told her. "They sang:"

"Dear, beautiful, my dear,

beautiful girl

oh Chell,

what a shame,

what a shame,

well, My dear,

farewell.

My girl,

dear,

why don't you stay,

away,

yes, away,

from science?

Dear, dear,

my girl,

my beutiful,

my dear,

my dear,

my girl,

my dear,

my dear..."

Rainbow Dash sniffled. "FLUTTERSHY I LUV YOU!" She hugged her yellow friend. "Even though we're in this vent, and it smells like someone farted I still love you, and I always will!"

"Aw, I love you too Rainbow." She petted Rainbows head.

"I think it's time for confessions, since we're going to face GLaDOS and most likely die." Rarity said. She took a deep breath. "Applejack, I always steal apples from your apple trees. Pinkie, I think you're insane and I hate your parties! And you annoy me because you're too damn happy all of the time. Rainbow Dash, I think you're full of yourself and stupid. And Fluttershy I hate our weekly spa visit!" Everyone gave her angry looks. "And I think Chell is ugly and has a dumb name!" Chell gave a look like "Why did you drag me into this?"

"Well you wanna know what ah think?" Applejack asked. "Rarity, if you can't pay 25c for an apple, you're a filthy beggar who wastes all the money you do get on clothes and items you don't even need! Pinkie Pie, as much as ah hate to admit it, ah agree with Rarity. Rainbow, you're a dumb wannabe who didn't even pass kindergarten! And Fluttershy... How can ah say something bad about Fluttershy? She's too damn adorable. Oh, and Chell, don't worry, ah don't care about looks or how dumb your name sounds." Everypony gasped.

"So that's how you wanna play it, eh?" Rainbow asked. Rarity annoys the shit out of me. I hate applejack because she's better than me and is too proud to ask for help when she really needs it. I like Pinkie because if you get on her bad side she is a great weapon. AND FLUTTERSHY IS SOOOOOOOoooooooo ADORABLE!" She finished. "Okay Flutters, your turn."

"I'm not getting involved in this..."

"Wheatly's turn!"

"I think you're all insane."

"Great! Glad we got all of that out of our systems."

"But I never got a turn!" Pinkie whined.

"NO ONE LIKES YOU!"