• Published 20th Dec 2012
  • 2,810 Views, 69 Comments

My Little Portal- Friendship Is Science - Luna Plays Minecraft



It's Pinkie Pie's fault, because she broke the fourth wall.

  • ...
8
 69
 2,810

Testing Is Deadly

The mane six hesitantly walked through the portal into the first testing chamber.

"OH! OH! I can do this test! Can I? Can I can I can I can I-

"Yes Pinkie, you can do this test." Twilight said irritably. "Wait, one minute you're screaming bloody murder, now you are so enthusiastically wanting to do this test?" Pinkie picked up a cube.

"Well, yea. I want to get this over with already." Pinkie said, placing the cube on a button, which opened the door.

"Whatever." Twi said and walked through the door, and the other girls followed.

"You did a great job. Let me explain this next test. You need to get past those turrets before you can continue, and you need to still be alive. Good luck!" GLaDOS said.

"That escalated quickly." Twilight said.

"I'll do this test. It'll be easy!" Rainbow Dash said, and launched herself at the turrets. She knocked them over so fast that they did not even notice her. "See? Easy."

"Rainbow! You could have died!" Twilight yelled.

"But I didn't. A wise man once said, What is the point of life if you don't take risks?" Everypony looked at the cyan pegasus.

"Where did that come from?" Rarity asked.

"I saw it in a movie." Rainbow told them.

"Oh, so you just copied it, and it was not original. Figures." Twilight said.

"What's up with Twilight today?" Pinkie whispered to Rainbow. She just shrugged.

Rainbow dash continued the test by putting a cube on a button, which opened a door leading to another button.

"There is no other cube. What do we do?" Rainbow asked.

"OH, OH, I know! We can saw off Twilight's horn, and use it as a cube!" Pinkie offered. Everypony looked at her in disgust. "Hehe. Just kidding."

"Maybe somepony can stay behind and stand on it?" Rarity offered.

"Or maybe I can stand on it, and fly fast enough to go through the door before it closes!" Dash suggested.

"Good idea Dashie!" Pinkie said.

"Okay, go through the door now. Good. Now i'm going to fly through it now so get out of the way." Dash flew through the door at a breakneck speed.

"Oh good. You finally completed that simple test. It was so simple, Wheatly could have done it, and he was a moron. In fact, he was such a moron, that now he is floating in space. I just thought you might like to know that. Now, in this next test you will be using a portal gun. Go ahead and get yourselves acquainted with it." GLaDOS told them.

"I NEED TO DO THIS!" Dash yelled and grabbed the portal gun, shooting an orange portal above her, and a blue one directly below her. "WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" Dash yelled as she kept falling. Twilight tapped her hoof on the floor impatiently. "Alright, alright i'm done." Rainbow said sadly. "Don't be such a sourpuss, Twilight."

They walked into the next test chamber, and Applejack stepped forward.

"Ah think ah would like a go, if that's alright with you." She said.

"Go ahead, dear." Rarity said. Applejack scanned the room, before shooting portals here and there. She was so fast, she was done before anypony could register what she even did.

"What, did ah mess up? Ah thought the door opened." She said.

"Did you mess up? No way! You used your awesome appleninja powers and was all like... Swoosh!" Pinkie exclaimed.

"Swoosh?"

"Yea, Swoosh!"

"Alrighty then."

"Onward, everypony! For science!" Pinkie pie said and went through the door.

"You're friend is a bit... sluggish." GLaDOS said.

"Now listen here, Ah'm the element of honesty, and ah know that was a lie." Applejack defended herself.

"Whatever. Anyways, one more test and there will be a surprise waiting fo-" GLaDOS was interupted by something crashing through the ceiling, leaving a hole in the floor.

"YOU! How coincidental you should fall from the sky in this exact location. Or maybe you just really like it here." She said. Twilight took a few hesitant steps towards the hole in the floor. she looked in, just to be knocked over by Pinkie.

"Hey, it's Wheatly!" She exclaimed.

"How could he have survived that fall? Wasn't he supposed to be in space?" Twilight asked no one.

"I think I can answer that." Rainbow said. She cleared her throat. "He probably drifted too close to Equestria's atmosphere, and fell. As to how he survived that fall? HE'S MAGICAL!"

"Wow Rainbow, you are just full of surprises today." Twilight said.

"Hey Wheatly, say 'Apple' apple." Pinkie said to him.

"Really, Pinkie?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"Apple?" He asked groggily. Pinkie stuck her tongue out at Dash.

"Well now that I have his attention, I need to ask him something important!" Pinkie said, pulling out a thing consisting of ten instruments.

"She wouldn't..." Twilight gasped.

"What is the pink pony doing?" Wheatly asked.

Wheatly, why'd you try to kill me? Wheatly, Why, oh why? You used to be my best friend.

So why, Wheatly why?

"Make it stop!" Wheatly screeched.

I remember the good old days,

When you were on my side,

Then you turned slightly crazy,

And i'm asking why, Wheatly why?

Before Pinkie could continue, Twilight stuck her hoof in Pinkie's mouth.

"Alright, you got me. I'm confused. Several things, actually. I thought it was Chell I tried to kill, where did that instrument even come from, how is it possible to play it, AND WHY THE HELL AM I SURROUNDED BY BRIGHTLY COLORED PONIES?"
He asked.

"I can answer that! It was a video game where I played Chell, I pulled the instrument out of my bigger on the inside pocket, I refuse to answer that one, and it's because you're in Equestria. WEEEEEEEL a parallel universe of Equestria."

"Oh." He said simply.

"I would love to listen to you chat all day, but there is testing to be done." GLaDOS said.

"Oh no. It's HER!" Wheatly said in disgust.

"I truly though you were not coming back. Oh well, you will just have to test with them. Now as I was saying before you rudely interrupted me, after this next test, there will be a surprise waiting for you." GLaDOS said.

"I LOVE surprises!" Pinkie exclaimed.

"Trust me, it's either turrets, or she just made it up." Wheatly said.

"And why should we trust you? If i'm correct, you betrayed Chell and tried to kill her. How do we know you wont do the same to us?" Twilight challenged.

"Oh Twilight, look at the poor thing. He can't even move without somepony holding him. I say we take him with us." Fluttershy said.

"No." Twilight said plainly.

"Pwease?" She was giving that puppydog look. "Just don't give him control, and we'll be fine." She whispered. Twilight sighed.

"Alright."

"HOORAY!" Pinkie yelled. "It's Twilight's first act of kindness all day!"

"That was not kindness. She would have left him there if butterfur there had not said anything." GLaDOS said.

"Butterfur?" Fluttershy asked.

"It's my new nickname for you. Deal with it. Now please, continue testing, or I will use Neurotoxin."

The ponies (and Wheatly) were into the next testing chamber faster than you can say 'Portal'

Author's Note:

Because Portal is not Portal without Wheatly.