• Published 15th Jan 2012
  • 2,136 Views, 23 Comments

My Little Pony: Return of the Primal Fear - Lizardsareradical



Will Twilight and co. save Equestria from a new evil and prevent an eternity of nightmares?

  • ...
8
 23
 2,136

The worst possible thing

Chapter 24: The worst possible thing

Shining Armor rushed into the Canterlot Castle throne room with dire news. It was only a few hours since he said farewell to his little sister and watching her go on her voyage, and then a guard informs him that Ponyville was under attack by a Scorpio. Since Scorpios were arguably the most aggressive beasts of Everfree, he went to Celestia to tell her the bad news. When he saw her on her throne, he bowed down to her in respect and gave her the news.

"Princess Celestia! Ponyville is under attack by a Scorpio! We were informed by the guards sent to defeat it that it was transformed from an orange pegasus filly! Eyewitness accounts say that she had bright orange eyes just before she turned! What are my orders?" He looked up to see her frown, almost scowl.

Celestia immediately knew who was responsible for such a thing. Shining almost felt his spine chill when she had an unusually angry look in her eyes that seemed completely out of character for her.

"It is Screameater at it again." Celestia said to the captain in her most serious manner as she got up from her throne. She then began to raise her voice. "My brother's power lust shall never be quenched! This must end now!"

As Shining Armor was about to get ready for battle, Celestia called back towards him, this time in a much calmer voice. "Keep your guards away from my brother's atrocity." She walked towards her in-law. "I will handle this myself. I have let my brother get away with too many crimes. He has kidnapped, terrorized, and robbed. He betrayed this kingdom, its inhabitants, me, Luna, his wife…" She hesitated when she thought of the young Blueblood over a millennium ago. "…and his son."

Shining was stunned at the idea of the ruler he swore to guard was going to face danger personally. He knew this was a major emergency, but when Celestia ever got off her throne, it meant business. He learned of Screameater's name not too long ago, but he knew what he was capable enough thanks to old archives. But he still worried for the Princess.

"But…what if he…gets you?"

Celestia placed a hoof an understanding hoof on his shoulder. "Then you and Cadence shall rule Equestria." She then proceeded to leave the throne room. "Rule it well Shining."

Shining felt his legs shaking in fear. The concept of being ruler of Equestria should have been a dream come true, but he couldn't help but be afraid of the pressure. He was not nearly as wise as either of the princesses and he doubted Cadence knew everything about ruling a kingdom either. But now with Blueblood taken, they were the most qualified to rule should unfortunate events happen to Celestia. But if that was what she truly wanted, he'd do it.

So Shining Armor bowed down once again. "As you wish Princess. I shall not let you down."

Celestia solemnly nodded to the captain. "Understood. Just wish the best for me."

Shining slowly nodded and watched Celestia teleport away in a bright flash. One second later, he was all alone in the throne room. He looked towards the empty throne and hoped that he and Cadence would not have to deal with the pressure of ruling Equestria.

"I am not ready for such a responsibility."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Whoah! I just got the weirdest thought right now! What if…and keep up with me here. What if…there were millions upon billions of universes, each one slightly different? Like some of us exist in one universe but others don't. Or like how there are only two or three alicorns but in others, they're as common as any other pony. Or one is extremely grim and smile free while another is so overly peppy that it gets annoying. Wouldn't that be something?"

Both Pinkie Pie and Blubayou listened to Coocoodrill in awe as he ranted on his strange idea. All three of them were having lunch consisting of pastries inside the ship mess hall. Twilight Sparkle was steering the ship, Scones was the navigator, Paramail was asleep in the crow's nest, and Rainbow Dash was exploring the ship. Rarity and Applejaack were at the same table, ignoring the conversation that they thought was pointless.

Blubayou scratched his head with a hoof as he lapped up a slice of strawberry shortcake with his tongue. "Well…that's…deep I guess. Don't really get it though."

Pinkie's mind was overwhelmed with the concept. "So does that mean there's billions of Pinkie Pie? If that's the truth…" She jumped out of her seat. "…THEN THAT WOULD BE THE MOTHER OF ALL PARTIES! A MEGA PARTY!"

Rarity just rolled her eyes and whispered to Applejack. "How do they come up with these ideas?"

Applejack let out a snicker then whispered back. "Don't know, but one Pinkie and one Cooks is sweet and dandy. But a thousand, that'd drive me nuts." She then slouched comfortably in her seat as Rarity nodded in agreement.

"OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH!"

All five ponies turned to see Rainbow Dash flying past them with a look of excitement on her face. In her forehooves was a gleaming sword with two emeralds embedded in it; one at the bottom of the handle and the other at the base of the blade. She flew through the lunchroom and to the deck. Rarity, Coocoodrill, Pinkie Pie, Blubayou, and Applejack just sat there for a bit.

Applejack turned to Coocoodrill. "Since when did we have a sword in the ship? Somepony could get hurt."

The green unicorn just shrugged. "I dunno. Not my ship. But don't worry AJ. Not like anypony's gonna get hurt. Right?"

They then saw the tip of the blade stab into the ceiling. Twilight's high pitched scream was heard milliseconds after that. With that, all five ponies hurried to the ship's wheel to see what was going on and if Twilight was okay.

At the ships wheel, they saw Twilight staring at the sword stabbed into the floor in between her hind legs. Rainbow Dash was rapid firing apologies for dropping the blade, but the lavender mare was silent. Scones noticed the crowd of ponies, wrote in its notebook, and showed it to the others while shrugging.

"And you thought running with scissors was dangerous."

But as soon as the ponies surrounded Twilight to help her up, her expression changed from shock to awe at the blade to looking like a giddy fan girl. She lifted the blade out of the floor and placed it in her hooves.

"It's the Emerald Abolisher!"

Applejack tried to speak up. "What is it sugar..."

"Nothing else other THAN THE EMERALD ABOLISHER ITSELF!" Twilight twirled the weapon with her magic, admiring the design.

Blubayou admired the wonderful craftsmanship of the blade. "But what's so special about this "Emerald Abolisher" dohiky?"

Twilight was still staring lovingly at the blade. "It's just the finest blade ever crafted. Over one thousand years old and still didn't age a year. And it was wielded by none other than Warrior Prince of the Monolith Mountains. He worked for Princess Celestia and Luna back in the old days."

Coocoodrill immediately knew what she was talking about and loudly explained as he flailed his hooves in the air. "I know him! I know him! He was the Unicorn who defeated the legendary barbarian general Harpy of the Whitetalon clan and her habit of sword collecting, and her vile act of stealing the helmet of the current Captain of the Royal Guard notorious for his massively uncreative name of Shieldpony." The green unicorn then went off track. "Who would name their foal that? It's just cruel and unusual. How about Ripper or Shadowwing…or horn? Maybe he was a unicorn. Or maybe Shadowearth if he's an earth pony But who would name their foal something involving he dark unknown and…?

Coocoodrill then noticed that they were all staring at him. It got so quiet that they could hear Paramail softly snoring on top of the crow's nest.

Blubayou continued the conversation. "So who's this guy exactly? Never heard of him. In fact, I don't think I know a thing about Equestrian history. Other than that Sunwhirl the Mustachioed or somethin' of that sort."

Twilight almost felt a singe of pain from such historical inaccuracy. "That's it! He's getting tutoring lessons from me!" She thought to herself.

She then saw a piece of paper get in her face, courtesy of Scones.

"I know who the wielder is."

Twilight was stumped. "But I thought that you were less than a month old. This guy's over one thou…"

Scones turned the paper over, showing more text.

"Nopony said he wasn't immortal. In fact, how did you think the Legendary Captain also wielded this mighty blade? And how did it even get here in the first place?"

Twilight scratched her head. "Never thought too hard on that. Thought about it of course, but not as a primary subject." She then had an idea. "Let me read your mind."

The Mara shrugged, wrote down some words and showed it to her.

Alright. But careful. I saw things you can't even comprehend on any level. And I am not going down as the one who drove Twilight insane. That can be Cooks and Pinkie's job. So I'm just gonna think real hard and you take my memory. Kapeesh?

Twilight nodded, took a breather and got her horn ready. As the others saw her horn glow, they immediately saw her squirm for one second. The unicorn mare then opened her eyes and let out a sigh of relief.

"Alright everypony...and Mara. I'm casting a spell to indentify the wielder of this blade." She let out a squeal of excitement. "This is going to be so…informative!"

She created a flashback portal for all of them to see who it was. In the portal, they saw the vast Monolith Mountains during a huge snowstorm. From the blizzard, they could see a silhouette from of a stallion wearing a bearskin hide and boots to keep warm. In his scabbard was the Emerald Abolisher, just as brilliant as ever. As he walked closer to the portal's screen, they were able to see his features.

Rarity froze up in dumbfounded shock as she took a closer look. "Is that…Blue…?"

Pinkie Pie and Coocoodrill began to cheer, flanking Rarity on both sides. "Sure is Rarity! Me and Cooks knew he was awesome!"

"Yeah Rare!" Coocoodrill chimed in. "How can you ever think this guy was lame? I lost faith when he turned out to be a Nightmare creature thing, but the faith is back and better than ever!"

The portal showed a white/light gray stallion of above average size. He had blue eyes and flowing, wild golden hair. He also had a golden goatee. Around his neck was a compass shaped medallion. Without a doubt it was Prince Blueblood; albeit a gruffer, more primitive Blueblood.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prince Blueblood walked through the raging blizzard with the Emerald Abolisher in his sheath. He paid no heed to the cold or the deep snow as he focused on his destination. Not far was a large fortress with a wall made from large, pointed logs. He could see several Griffins encircling above the base, each one armed with crossbows. But he was undeterred and continued to walk.

After a few more minutes of walking, he stopped in front of the front gate. He knocked twice and stoically waited for an answer. The first thing he heard was a sneer.

"Well, well, well. Your aunts must be quite desperate to send their fragile little pretty boy of a prince to greet us."

Blueblood looked up and saw a large, muscular, grey griffon looking down at him from the safety of the fort with her talons crossed. She wore a white ermine coat and a bronze necklace depicting an eagle holding two blades in its talons. She wore purple war paint on her face which went across her eyes, under her beak and throat. On her back were several different kinds of swords, each one in a holster. To insult all of Equestria, she wore the helmet stolen Equestria's captain of the guard.

A smaller mahogany and white griffon wearing a wolverine hide popped up next to his master. He was even wearing a battered Royal Guard helmet, probably as a mockery to Equestria. The griffon spoke with an annoyingly high pitched voice. "He, he! Yeah! Fragile little pretty boy!"

Blueblood decided to humble them with a bow and then spoke back to them without a hint of fear. "Don't be fooled Queen Harpy of the Whitetalon clan. My aunts are not at all intimidated by mere barbarians."

Harpy let out a roaring laugh. "I see then Prince. She's are merely coward then."

The smaller griffon nodded in agreement. "Yeah, yeah. They are merely cowards then."

The grey griffon then raised her claws into the air. "But I cannot blame them. All the ponies out there have a right to tremble when the Whitetalons raid their villages as they helplessly watch all their work be for naught."

"Yeah! All those helpless ponies watching for naught and stuff." Harpy glared at the smaller griffon, annoyed by his presence.

The prince let out an irritated sigh and answered back, much more coldly this time. "Don't let their lack of presence here today fool you. They just come up with the plans…" He pounded his chest with a hoof. "…WE enforce them."

Both Queen Harpy and the other griffon flew up and looked around the area in confusion. After thirty seconds, Harpy focused back on to relaxed Blueblood. She scratched her head in wonder.

"What do you mean we? You are the only pony around for miles."

"Yeah. The only pony around for…"

Harpy immediately got in the other griffon's face and shouted at him. "Private Fisher! Quit copying what I say!"

Fisher timidly saluted. "Yes ma'am! I'll quit copying what you sa…" Harpy quickly kicked her minion of the gate. "…AAAAAAYYY!"

Blueblood winced as he heard the private hit the ground with an audible thud. He then saw the gates slowly open up to reveal the inside of the fort. At the insistence of Harpy, Blueblood allowed himself to enter. Inside were around one hundred griffon raiders, each of them ready for battle. They had all kinds of weapons, ranging from crossbows, to swords, to warhammers, to any other weapon they could scavenge. They were wearing various kinds of animal skins; from bear to boar. The prince noticed that most of the griffons were also wearing armor taken from the Royal guard.

"These savages have no respect for Equestria's ideals." Blueblood said to himself as Harpy flew down to greet him more personally.

"I hope you don't mind that we…borrowed some of your armor." She told him as if he was a mere foal. "They wouldn't need them anyways."

The unicorn began to feel his blood boil as he watched Harpy, Fisher, and the rest of the griffon cackled and screech in excitement. Soon enough, most of them were beginning to dance about in crazed frenzies, swinging their weapons recklessly. Soon enough, Harpy came up with an idea.

"Blueblood is it?"

The stallion stoically nodded to her question, ready for whatever this may lead to.

"You've got all of my troops riled up by your mere presence."

The prince loosened his attitude and made a smug grin. "We have that effect on others. We are quite flattered actually."

Fisher called out from the crowd. "The prince and the queen should battle!" He then he began to chant. "Battle! Battle! Battle!" Soon enough, all the other griffons were demanding a fight between Harpy and Blueblood.

Harpy made a sinister shrill to Blueblood as she drew out an iron sword shaped like a single feather. "Well then prince. It seems they want to see battle. If you have the guts to that is."

Blueblood magically drew out the Emerald Abolisher and got ready for a fight. "Fine Harpy. We were hoping for some good diplomacy, but it seems that you've decided to do things the hard way."

The griffon queen twirled her sword in her claws. "Hard way? Don't make me laugh prince!"

She charged at him with her blade and diagonally slashed at him. Blueblood blocked it with surprising ease. Harpy was impressed he even lasted this long. So she stabbed at him and he sidestepped to safety. As Blueblood got ready to buck her, she jumped back. Taking the opportunity of having his back turned to her, Harpy attempted to make a solid cut. But he just lifted his blade to the back of his head and blocked it. And with another motion, Blueblood got the Emerald Abolisher to hit the sword right out of her hands, sending it flying across the fortress.

The entire horde gasped as they watched the sword spin in the air as it landed behind the fortress. But they were still unfazed.

"Lucky shot." Harpy grumbled as she unsheathed a wickedly curved blade shaped like a talon. She slowly scratched a claw, creating a horrid noise and bright sparks. Fisher and the other griffons had to cover their ears to numb the painful noise.

Blueblood remained unfazed by the intimidation technique as he twirled his blade with his magic. "Round two?"

Harpy flew into the air, hiding in the clouds. The barbarians looked around for where she was, but couldn't detect her through the blizzard. To make it more eerie, Harpy even made screeches and roars, causing the other griffons to quiver. Fisher then saw their opponent's horn glow and eyes light up. Within seconds, Harpy swooped down as fast as she could from the right, ready to slice her victim.

Blueblood merely smirked, turned to her, a slashed with the Emerald Abolisher. Harpy watched in horror as her blade was cleanly cut from the handle. All of the raiders gasped as they watched the broken blade stick into the snow.

But fear was soon replaced with anger as harpy saw her foe's smug grin. She roared in fury as she tossed the handle of her broken blade into her crowd of minions. Fisher managed to catch it.

"I got it! I got it! I will name it Handy!"

Blueblood yawned loudly and placed his sword in his teeth. Harpy pounded the ground in fury.

"WHAT? AM I BORING YOU?"

The unicorn acknowledged her presence as he spoke through his teeth. "No no not at all. Just using a handicap. No more magic."

Harpy managed to suppress her rage and forced a smile. "Your funeral prince." She then used both her hands to draw out her largest sword. It was less like a blade and more like a sharp iron slab that was as big as Blueblood himself. "This claymore here is guaranteed to cut through anything. But dealing with ponies like you is its specialty."

She clumsily lunged towards him and slashed vertically, but the unicorn managed to dodge to the right. She then lifted up her claymore and did a 360 sweep around her. To her anger, Blueblood merely ducked under the attack. But before she could react, the prince hit her with a mean right hoof to the side of the head. She was sent flying through a wooden wall, dropping her gigantic sword.

Fisher and the rest of the griffons were shaking in their coats and their stolen armor. If their queen couldn't take this guy on, none of them stood a chance. But Fisher decided to call out in desperation.

"Hey prince! Don't you have a rule about not hitting girls?"

Blueblood turned to the accuser and let out a chuckle. "Don't you know we are the reason that chivalry is deceased." He then picked up the claymore and to all of griffon's shock, smashed it with only a hoof.

Fisher and the rest of the griffon's mouths went agape as he watched the shards fall to the ground. Harpy got out of the wall she smashed through and also looked in awe. Her stolen helmet fell off, revealing her large, feathery crest. By now she was fuming so much, the snow and icicles around her melted a bit. She quickly pointed to the prince and screamed out an order.

"ATTACK HIM!"

The raider took out their crossbows, javelins, and bows in panic and all aimed at Blueblood. Luckily, they all got him before he could react. The Harpy took a sigh of relief as she watched the thirty second volley of projectiles. Before long, it looked like they were attacking a giant urchin.

Harpy took a breath of relief. "Finally. That prince was stronger than I thought."

"Yeah, yeah! Stronger than I thought too!"

"Fisher!"

"Sorry my queen!"

But at the corner of her eye, Harpy saw the huge mound of javelins, arrows, and bolts move a bit, creating a rattling sound. The rest of the griffons also noticed and watched in curiosity. But curiosity turned into fear as the rattling grew louder and louder. No griffon, young or old, big or small, male or female could believe what they saw when the projectiles were all shaken off.

Prince Blueblood looked as if he was completely unharmed. His bearskin hide was damaged but that was about as much damage as they did. The unicorn merely brushed off some crossbow bolts off a leg and spoke towards the awestruck crowd.

"Thanks you very much but we already had an acupuncturing session last week."

By now, the enemy's morale was lower than it ever was before. Only one unicorn was able to take them all on without much effort on his part. But he was more than unicorn, and Harpy was determined to find out.

"What are you?"

"Yeah what are you?"

"Fisher. Not now."

Blueblood sheathed his blade and answered a booming voice with lots of confidence. "We are the IMMORTAL PRINCE BLUEBLOOD! WE HAVE BLOOD OF THE IMMORTAL HEIRARCHS! WE ARE CELESTIA'S EYES AND LUNA'S EARS! WE ARE MASTER OF MANY AND NOVICE OF NONE! WE ARE THE GUARDIAN OF EQUESTRIA, WHO CALLS FOR US WHEN IN DISTRESS! WE ARE THE PURIFIERS OF MONSTER LIKE YOU!" He then softened his voice. "We are the third most powerful pony on this planet and you got to deal with that. Because we are above you whether you like it or not."

Harpy felt anger and fear surge through her unlike any other. She would not be called below any pony, griffon, or even dragon no matter what; immortal or not. She drew out two bright red curved short swords and lunged at him. She got ready to do what her troops called the "Scissor slice".

But it was all too easy for the immortal prince to counter. Her rage has cost her any defensive options and thus he could take her out easily. He could simply block, attack, or even dodge, but he had a better idea to teach these raiders a lesson.

Harpy gasped in shock as she saw him clench down on her last two blades with his own teeth. The rest of the griffon warriors gasped alongside her. She tried to pull them away, but this stallion was unnaturally strong. As she stared at her blades in his mouth, she saw them slowly crack. The next thing the griffons saw was Blueblood shattering both swords with his own teeth. As the bits of blade fell to the ground, Blueblood merely spat the remaining bits out of his mouth without any sign of pain.

"Are you done now?" He said as he wiped his mouth with a hoof. He looked at all of his foes horrified looks. It was absolutely priceless. "You are all lucky we don't like lethal force.

Harpy stepped back and fell to the ground, face first in snow. Her pride has been destroyed. "I give up. You win."

Fisher fell to the ground next to his queen. "Yeah we give up. You win."

Harpy slapped him in the back of the head without looking up.

"Sorry my queen."

The other griffons weren't so willing to surrender. They weren't foolish enough to fight. So instead, they tried to fly away. But Blueblood merely created a magic blue shield around the fortress, trapping them.

As the griffons were banging, clawing, and even ramming the shield, Blueblood spoke up with a loud, booming voice once again. "YOU ARE ALL HEREBY ARRESTED FOR PILLAGING, TREASON, ATTACKING, AND RESISTANCE! FURTHER RESISTANCE SHALL BE MET WITH QUICK RETRIBUTION!"

All the griffon barbarians finally one by one gave up. Each one knew that there was no escape. With their queen beaten, their resistance was done. Each griffon landed on the ground, dropped their weapons, and put their talons up.

Blueblood let out a breath of satisfaction. "Not bad for your first battle Blue. It can only go uphill from here."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The eight of them stared as Twilight deactivated the memory portal, stunned from what they witnessed. They just saw the Prince of Equestria take out a Griffon Queen with little effort. Pinkie Dash, Rainbow, and Coocoodrill began to cheer, pounding their hooves on the deck in applause.

Applejack flung her hat into the air in energetic excitement. "Hooo Boy! That was one of the bestest beat-ups I've seen in a long time!" She then caught her hat and put it back on. "This pony's a hero and ahm one hundred percent ready for calling mah grub carnie fair or something!" She turned toward the two unicorn mares. "Wah'd you think Twi? Rare?"

Twilight got back to her senses and quickly turned towards Applejack. "I was great and all but…why did he change from a hero to…now?"

Rarity huffed, not amused by what she saw. "That's because it's just his dreams! In reality, he's still just a jerky…" She scrunched up her face to think of a good insult. "…poncy…prince or…jerk…ness."

Twilight and Applejack tried to prevent themselves from laughing at the lamest insult they've ever heard. Pinkie and Blubayou looked at the unicorn mare confused. Rainbow Dash and Coocoodrill just bursted out laughing, falling to the floor in hysterics.

"Hey Rarity!" Rainbow cried out to her friend, trying to control herself. "Did you think of that one all night?"

Coocoodrill joined in too. "If I didn't know better, which I probably don't. You're just jealous of awesome ol' B-Blood! That's my new name for him by the way…Trademark."

But in Scones's case, if it had a mouth, it'd be laughing like a foal to a fart joke. It wrote in its journal and then showed it to the annoyed Rarity.

"C'mon ma'm! Look at yourself! Don't let such petty little grudges get in your way! I know what he did to you, and it was wrong. But seriously…GET OVER IT! I am not defending him or berating you, but it is true. You have no reason to berate him anymore. And you won't until you can grasp the concept of immortality. Until you can watch all that you loved ones wither away over time. Now try understanding that concept with a mortal mind.

You wanted to have your own little fantasy land with him huh? Well it was never going to happen because he didn't want to lose another thing dear to him. He treated you like a fly because in his perspective, you are one. You would've rotted away within a few decades, while he doesn't even gain a wrinkle. Now imagine that for a few hundred years and think about where that other Princess Candance or Cadence or whatever came from?

So all in all, you simply don't matter to him. You are just a mere speck in eternity that is to be wiped clean. Your words to him do not matter because you have not proven yourself worthwhile in his mind. In fact, he's probably even forgotten you even exist as a pony. You are that small in the big picture to him. What he sees is an endless void trillions of years from now. And he would still be ever young. It scares him to the bone. Now while your fear may be spiders or darkness or something else normal, his fear is the concept of eternity. I wouldn't be surprised if his mind became completely alien to most beings within a millennium or two.

But even if this was his dream, then why would he act like a hero if he is merely self-centered? In dreams, your world may change, your body may change, but you ideals do not. Have you ever thought of that? And besides, what about me and Blu? Are we so cruel…Well maybe I am for freaking you out with this note but Blu's just fine.

But maybe that is your fear. You are merely afraid of things not going your way. You keep grudges because they did not approach your simple expectations. Blueblood's rudeness destroyed your fantasies. The strange form of Blubayou and his previous motives bended what you thought could exist. Even I might have destroyed your perspective on reality. But I am not meaning to harm you. I just want to make you stronger."

Rarity could feel herself shivering as she read what the Mara wrote down. She then saw that Scones's face was completely serious. She knew it was trying to help her mentally, but it was too much too soon. She had to find a place to think about this alone.

"I'm…going to go back inside." Rarity slowly said as she headed inside. "It looks like a storm's coming."

Pinkie looked up into the cloudy sky. "What storm?"

A bolt of lightning came down and struck Paramail inside the crow's nest. The teal pegasus made a high pitched yelp as he woke up to the shocking pain. It then immediately began to downpour, soaking everypony outside. As Paramail tried to get up, another bolt of lightning struck him. Then another, then another, then another. Each time, a loud yelp was heard. He then fell out of the crow's nest face first onto the deck.

A lightning bolt then struck the Emerald Abolisher directly. But instead of conducting like most metals, the sword deflected the electricity, sending to towards Paramails for another shocking.

The others cringed at the sight of the pegasus sprawled on the main deck, twitching. But then they saw him raise a hoof, waving it about.

"Well! Least I got the first adventuring injuries outta the way!" His hoof then fell back down. "Ouch. Somepony got first aid?"

Comments ( 5 )

This might sound stupid, but the Blueblood scene made me think of Skyrim.

DEL

I love Scones. I love the entire concept of Mara and hope that something similar is introduced in season three.

956970
The Griffons in the whole Blueblood scene was mostly based on the barbarians of Roman times, such as the Visigoths. But since Skyrim is at least partially based on Barbarian times, it's not stupid to think of that. But no, Blueblood didn't retire because of an arrow to the knee.

961634
:pinkiehappy:Thanks a bunch.

1328698
Don't worry. It's still alive. And I updated it on fanfiction.net not too long ago. For every two chapter I write on fanfiction.net, I combine the two here to make one larger chapter. Though honestly, I prefer the fanfiction.net one better. I'll get to this site soon though to update.

Login or register to comment