• Published 9th Jan 2013
  • 4,892 Views, 200 Comments

Universe 63 - CarmenColor



Twilight discovers a universe jumping spell, but ends up getting stuck in one that she calls #63

  • ...
8
 200
 4,892

Celebrations Between Friends

"How long have you two...?" Dusk asked. Twilight and Elusive smiled.

"I've known that Elusive was...different for awhile now. It's part of the reason I spent so much time at Carousel Boutique. He just seemed so much easier to talk to then the rest of you. Well, except Dusk, but well...he's me, so that's not surprising," Twilight explained. She leaned into Elusive's side again.

"And I've liked Twi for quite a time as well, though I don't know exactly when I realized it." Elusive smiled at Twilight. Both of them got up and trotted over to the others.

"Aww, that's so sweet!" Bubble Berry cooed. He wrapped a hug around both of them. They smiled, blushing softly. Bubble leaned in almost conspiratorially, "Can we have a party?" Twilight giggled, and glanced over at Elusive, who smiled and nodded.

"Of course, Bubble." Suddenly, the pink pony was behind a party cannon, and confetti rained down of everypony. They all laughed and Twilight and Elusive kissed again.

The party lasted a long time, and it was late into the night when they all finally decided to go to bed. Twilight bade the others all goodnight, and went to spend the night in the other room with Spines. The little dragon had fallen asleep hours ago, and Twilight went straight to bed.

______________________________________________________________________

In the morning, Twilight was awoken by a turmoil of activity. Apparently, the Prince and Princess had asked to see them all as soon as possible. Suddenly awake at the thought, Twilight rushed out of the room with everypony else. They came to the conference room and walked inside. The two sun regents were already there, waiting patiently. Eight chairs sat at one end of the table, and they each took one.

"My little ponies..." Solaris began, "Princess Celestia and I spent yesterday conversing on the topic of the bridge between our universes."

"We have decided that the bridge will not be something made public, but that you all will be allowed to use it," Celestia continued, "Any time that you are in the other universe, you should consider yourself twin or sibling to your counterpart."

"Okay, so we all have to keep this secret, right? Because the monsters from one universe might get into the castle somehow and go through to the other universe," Twilight said. Both Celestia and Solaris nodded.

"I hope it does not bother you." Solaris's voice came to Twilight's ears, but she wasn't quite listening. She was looking over at Elusive. She looked back at the prince, who gave her a strange look before smiling. While it was a small smile, it also had some sly characteristics. It was almost as if he knew what was going on. Twilight blushed ever so slightly.

"I don't think it should be a problem," she said, "Those sound like very reasonable and agreeable terms." She turned to Celestia. "Do you have a set time that you wish to go back, Princess?"

"Twilight Sparkle," the alicorn replied, a hint of laughter in her voice, "I think I can manage to get back in my own. You can spend as much time here as you wish. You did create the link between our two universes, after all." The crimson tinge in her cheeks turned to a full blown cherry color.

"R-right," she stammered, "I guess I'll be seeing you later then, Princess."

"Yes, well," the princess said, "I really should be getting back. Luna probably has her hooves full with both the sun and moon. I shouldn't leave her with such a burden." Celestia stood. "Goodbye, everypony. I hope to see you all again soon." The regal princess exited the room.

"Well," Twilight began, "It's good that we finally got that all sorted out." She looked around the room. "I'm going to go back to the room and sleep a little longer. We were all up pretty late last night."

"I'll walk with you," Elusive announced, moving towards her. She smiled and the two of them walked out, trotting down the halls in synchronous rhythm.

Author's Note:

Uh, yeah. It's been a long time... Sorry bout that.

Oh, and it's short. Sorry again. :(