• Published 1st Sep 2011
  • 1,076 Views, 1 Comments

The Equestrian Takeover - Fariz 'TheWaVe' Amir



Features OCs! Equestria's gonna get taken over. Somepony's gotta stop it.

  • ...
 1
 1,076

The Prologue: The Equestrian Takeover

Epilogue:


The clouds hung low in the outskirts of the Everfree forest. Nopony has ever set hoof in this part of the Everfree, for there were creatures here. Creatures that could never be seen again for what they have done to ponykind. But, despite the odds, two young souls; banished from their original worlds;
get a second chance to mend their ways. And will help all of Equestria in its darkest hour.

Fogs settled over the muddy swamplands of the outskirts as darkness regained its power of the sky. The moon soon started its own crawl on its trek across the sky. As the swamp's soundtrack started, as did something for the first time in over a thousand years: two young stallions are about to enter the outskirts. On accident, that is.

The clouds gathered across the Everfree outskirts. All the little furry animals scurried back to their homes as the moon was beginning to disappear from sight. Rumbles of thunder rocked the swamps. All was suddenly quiet as a light silver glow suddenly appeared in the clouds. The shadows around the swamp began to evaporate away as two huge beams slowly descended from the sky.

The two beams appeared to be aiming for the two opposite mountains on the west and east end of the swamp. A little bunny hopped towards a nearby mountain, its curiosity getting the better of it. Silence fell for the entire time of the massive beams' descent. Time nearly stopped at the Everfree Outskirts, more and more animals peering out to see what was going on.

After what seemed like an eternity, the beams finally touched the faces of the mountains, with a loud roar of crumbling rocks mixed with the crackles of electrical currents. The noise deafened every animal and forced them to scurry back to their dens. All but the little bunny. It narrowed its beady little eyes as the light from the beam started to create a flood of powerful light onto the mountain and the swamps.

The light soon dimmed down, revealing a massive blue oval on the side of the mountain. Once again, the blue oval started to brighten to the point where only white could be seen. Except this time, a silhouette of a colt could be seen.