• Published 12th Dec 2012
  • 16,903 Views, 893 Comments

Running from Twilight - Brony-Sibling



Twilight is best pony. It's just... she can be really scary when she's convinced that your kidnapping will be the salvation of Equestria.

  • ...
91
 893
 16,903

Apply Potion?

You gasp, trying to catch your breath after that last chase, and wipe the sweat off your forehead. “What? *gasp* Do you *wheeze* mean?”

Twilight giggles, and pokes you playfully with her hoof. “Canterlot… You know? The capital of Equestria? The place that is honored with having simply the BIGGEST LIBRARY EVER!” Twilight says almost SQUEE-ing in enthusiasm.

“I- I *gasp* I don’t know. I mean… What… *gasp* *whewwwww* what is going to happen there?”

Twilight smiles at you. “Um… I’m gonna make all this up to you. It’ll be my treat, and we can do all the fun things you can imagine!”

Rainbow Dash snickers and elbows Twilight. “All... of them?”

Twilight groans, “Rainbow...!”

As Rainbow sticks her tongue out at Twilight, you consider your options. Running or hiding doesn’t seem to be possible anymore with Twilight’s tracking spells, you could try force, but come-on… It’s the mane 6. And… Wait a second... When you can’t beat them… Join them!

You smile, and placing a sweaty hand on twilight’s shoulder, stand up. “Ok Twilight… You’ve got your chance. Convince me. It’ll be your test!”

Startled, Twilight looks at your hand, and her nostrils flare. Then she quickly looks back up at you, and nervously chuckles and grins in excitment. “hehe.. um… ok!”

Twilight breathes deeply, then glances at you, then back down at the ground. “So… how about we have a fresh start. Um…”

Twilight nervously rubs her shoulder. “So… how about a hug?”

“Um… sure?” You say in confusion, and bend over slightly to hug Twilight.

“Yeah! That sounds great!” Rainbow Dash sarcastically snarks, Applejack chuckles, and joins the hug. Finally Rainbow rolls her eyes and joins the group hug. Together the three mares hug you tightly in a group hug. "This isn't so bad..." You think to yourself.

1 second.

2 seconds.

3 seconds.

4 Seconds.

*sniiiiif*

5 Seconds.

6 Seconds.

“Um…”

7. Seconds.

“sniiiiiiiiifff”

8.

“Guys?”

You feel something wet scrape against the back of your neck. “GAH!” You scream, spazaming in the middle of the group hug.

Suddenly you feel feathers brush against your skin, and hear a distinctive, “POMF”

You can just barely make out the edges of Rainbow’s unfurled wings in your peripheral vision. Applejack and Twilight both gape at Rainbow Dash.

“RAINBOW! WHAT IN TARNATION ARE YEW DO-!?” Applejack yells, but is interrupted by Rainbow deliriously SLURRING, “JUST LICK HIM! YOU’LL SCHEE!”

“WHAT!?” You scream in panic, “WHAT??”

*snifffff*

“Don’t you EVEN THINK ABOU-”

*Lick*

Twilight suddenly announces, “NOPE.”

[RED ALERT]

*BAMF*

You blink your eyes, and quickly take in your new surroundings. Cobblestone, purple tapestries, and… a sweeping castle-eye’s view of Canterlot?!

“Whew!” Twilight says, letting go of you and wiping sweat off her brow. “That was a *bit* of a long teleport… but it was worth it!”

You glance around the room, and fail to spot either Applejack or Rainbow Dash. “Wher-”

Twilight cuts you off. “Oh! I didn’t bring them along. I felt like we’d done that particular bit before… so I changed the scenery!” Twilight happily trots over to her desk, and checks off a point on her checklist. She then turns back, and *winks* at you.

... "Huh..."

“So! Where should be begin? The royal Canterlot gardens? Donut Joe’s? Or is there somewhere else that you’d be interested in seeing first?”

Overwhelmed you take a deep breath and scratch the back of your neck. You’ve been running through Equestria for what feels like an Eternity. Reflecting on all that has happened, your house being destroyed, being claimed by mares like you are… property. Add to that being licked by Rainbow Dash… Thinking for a few seconds, it comes to you as if it was divine inspiration! Opening your eyes, you've made up your mind.

You’re gonna bring this whole system down.

You stand up straight for what feels like the first time in days, and gathering your courage you simply say to Twilight, “Let’s see what we’re dealing with here.”

Walking to the door, you pull it open, and hold it open for her. “So, how about a walk?”

Twilight *Squees!* in delight, then halts in the doorway.

Blushing she grabs onto your shirt while holding something up to you, “Um…. maybe put this on first?”

Looking down at a bottle with the cheesy motto, “Pleasure for your mare’s nose!”, Twilgiht says, “It’s just you smell a bit distra-”

".....wwaaaaaaaAAAAAAGGHHHHHHHHH!" *KABOOMMM*

Twilight shrieks and jumps backward to avoid the newly arrived jetski. “OLD SPICE BODY SPRAY MAKES YOU SMELL LIKE POWER!” Screams an impossibly muscular Terry Crews.

Walking over to you, he hands you a can and yells, “It’s so powerful it sells itself in other dimensions!”

Looking down, Terry sniffs you. “You smell like latent patriotism.”

Pinkie Pie sniffs Terry Crews, “You smell like powe-”

“YEAH I DO.”

“Can I-”

*Bounce*, goes one of Terry’s pecs.

Pinkie stares, Twilight's eyes flick back and forth between the new hole, and Terry's pecs. *bounce bounce*

Suddenly Terry Crews shouts, “POWER!!!!!” while flying through the roof, leaving behind two very disoriented beings.

Twilight slowly walks over to the new holes in Canterlot Castle and looking back at you asks, “What was THAT all about?!”

Pinkie Pie says, “I dunno… But I loved it! Cya later Terry!”

(wait… Pinkie Pie?)

“YAHHH!” You yell, because suddenly there’s Pinkie in your arms.

Looking deep into your eyes, Pinkie whispers throatily, “I’d put that Old Spice on if I were you…”

Then with a happy, “La-la-lala-la!” Pinkie hops off of you, and then happily bounces away. “I’m going to go to Donut Joes! See you two later!”

Shaking your head in disbelief, you blurt out, “What was THAT?”

Twilight chuckles, “Oh, that was Pinkie. Don’t try to make sense of her, or your brain will likely explode!”

“I… JUST- What… I… Ugh.” After taking a few calming breaths, you look at the can of Old Spice. Then hesitating for a second, spray some on. *Piiiiihst*

Nothing. But you do feel… better somehow.

“Huh.”

“Alright!” You say, taking charge. “Let’s go tour Canterlot!”

Author's Note:

Hi everyone! Sorry about the delay, life *blah blah blah* (you've heard it all before).

I'll keep trying to write these chapters faster, but no promises!

Oh, and as always if you liked this story, like and favorite! Thanks!

P.S. Old Spice > Axe...