• Published 12th Dec 2012
  • 16,903 Views, 893 Comments

Running from Twilight - Brony-Sibling



Twilight is best pony. It's just... she can be really scary when she's convinced that your kidnapping will be the salvation of Equestria.

  • ...
91
 893
 16,903

America's Court Date

*BANG* Flawed Justice sets down the gavel, and placing her hoof beneath her hoof waves other her hoof at you says.

“So America is it... How can you support your lawsuit legitimacy against the Elements of Harmony. What proof, or witnesses do you offer?”

She taps her hoof against her chin. “But first... I want to hear Twilight’s view. Twilight?”

"Thank you Flawed Justice! Hmm... I'd first encountered America in my house after he fell into a portal. I just knew he needed help, and... well here's how I remember it..."

You suddenly hear music, music... the sound, where is it coming from!

Oh.

It’s another musical. You’d almost forgot that you are in Equestria...

(Here is the tune for the below story-fied song that I took from Les Miserables, it might help to give you the tone of the song as you are reading...

)

Twilight beacons to you, says, "Here's how I remember it..." and begins singing.

“Come inside for you are weary, and the night is cold out there, though we are not humans, what we have, we have to share....

There is food here to revive you... there are spells to make you strong... There’s a bed to rest to morning, rest from pain, and rest from wrong..."

Flawed Justice interrupts and points an accusing hoof at you, “Twilight’s kindness had revived you, she had trusted in your love and had given twice what you have deserved... and instead of showing kindness, you have returned, right with wrong...

Twilight had trusted you, she’d gave you kindness to last through your time, and instead you took her kindness, and you even took FLIIIIIIGHT!”

Twilight steps forward and begins singing accusingly,

“Now I’ll tell Flawed Justice your story, let us see if she’s impressed, I had brought you here to safety, you were my honored human guest, and then out of Luna’s goodness, when I’d learned about your plight, I had given you your freedom from that Earth’s sinful plight!"

Twilight’s tone turned from accusing, to sorrowful, sad even.

“But instead you cast me aside, turned away my helping hoof, did you not want my kindness, my friendship, would you leave... my... love behind?

So America you have cast my friendship aside, but I’ll keep on loving you, I ask Flawed Justice for her mercy, Celestia’s peace be on you...”

Twilight moved closer to you, and singing in a low whisper so that only you could hear,

“But remember this my little human... See in this some higher plan... I have asked for your freedom, so you’ll change into a mare’s stallion... By the moonlight of Dear Luna... By the Flames of Celestia’s blood, if you resist me still much further.... I'll yet bind your soul with mine...”

You feel a shiver run up your back, as you stand, trying to gather something, anything to say in your defense.

“OBJECTION!” You shout, slamming your hands down on the table.

“Flawed Justice, your Honor, is one of the main tenants of this suit! That Twilight Sparkle inter-dimentionally kidnapped me! It was NOT an accident. She then brought me to her house, attempted to turn me into a completely different species against my will, and then is the main cause of the many physical and psychological damages that I’ve incurred since!”

“Well America. Do you have any proof of this?”

“Um...”

“No witnesses?”

“Well...”

“Proof that you lived in another dimension?”

“My wallet is missing...”

“Well America.” Flawed Justice says. “This being your preliminary case, and being that you have YET to even gather some modicum of evidence to support your case, I will give you one month to gather witnesses and evidence.”

You inwardly squee with joy! You could actually do this!

“But until then I’m going to put Twilight Sparkle in charge of you. You are to live under her roof, and listen to her. After all, we can’t just have a stallion wandering the streets at night now can’t we!”

*The courtroom audience laughs*

“So,” Flawed Justice Says. “You can gather evidence, but you must listen to Twilight and obey her. I’ll hear from you next month!” *BANG* “Court Dismissed.”

“But. But...” You stutter in disbelief. “I’m... having to stay with the mare I’m basically suing for ABUSE!”

*Gasp* A mare approaches you from the side, making her way around the crowd says, “Don’t disrespect your mare like that! That’s not very stallion-esque now is it!” She trots off with her nose in the air, and the rest of the court follows her out

As you are staring in disbelief at the departing mares, you feel something latch onto your ankle. You look down and....

Ankle Bracelet. Great.

Twilight sheepishly smiles at you. “Sorry, can’t have America running away again!” She cheerfully says while pulling out a list.

“So, Let’s get started! How are you going to sue me! What witnesses do you need! Oh oh! What kind of punishment are you going to...”

Twilight trails off as she looks at your disheveled appearance.

“Oh my! hehe! Looks like somepony needs a bath first, and his beauty sleep! Let’s get you back in the house where you belong!” Twilight blissfully squeals. “My own stallion! Oh, here...” Twilight reaches her hoof out and grabs your hand. “Hold my hoof, we’re going home!”

Your mind finally kicks into gear again. “AW HAEL NAW!”

*VATOOMP* (Too late!)

Author's Note:

So, because It had been forever since the last chapter (plus I managed to carve some spare time out of my schedule) here is another chapter!

Consider this a... "I'm sorry" present. I hope you guys enjoy!