• Published 10th Dec 2012
  • 13,824 Views, 247 Comments

My Little Pony: Square Pants Are Magic - Ultimauser50



Spongebob Twilight AppleJack Rainbow Dash Patrick Pinkie Pie Fluttershy Rarity Luna

  • ...
19
 247
 13,824

SpongeBob, Big Mac, Sandy, AppleJack, and The Worm

‘Ahh, another peaceful evening in Equestria. Luna’s moon is high in the sky, with her stars high in the sky, you can tell it’ll be a perfect night. Listen to the tranquility.’

We see the town of Equestria with something underground tunneling towards the town.
‘Uh-oh. Perhaps I spoke too soon?’

The tunneling creature moves through Equestria approaching sugar cube corner. Where Pinkie Pie was just on her way to bed.

“Goodnight Mister and Misses Cake! See you all in the morning!”

“Goodnight Pinkie!” yelled Mister and Misses Cake.

Pinkie Pie turned off the lights and hopped into the bed with Gummy.

“Goodnight Gummy. *yawn* Don’t let the bed bugs bite.”

As soon as Pinkie Pie closed her eyes she instantly fell asleep. But her rest didn’t last long as the mysterious thing had finally reached her house and silently chews through the house and she slightly woke up.

“C-Could you keep the noise down to a minimum? Thanks.” Pinkie Pie then turned over and went back to sleep while Gummy on the other hand hid under the bed realizing that there house is only ‘half’ of what it used to be.

The thing moves on to SpongeBob's house where it began to silently chew through SpongeBob’s house too. Gary wakes up and sees the thing and meows in terror. But SpongeBob is still fast asleep.

“Trick-or-treat. Thank you.” the thing then takes SpongeBob's blanket “You keep the change.” the thing takes SpongeBob's pillow next. “What?” SpongeBob wakes up fully and stares fixedly at the thing in terror and SpongeBob sees that half of the pineapple house's walls are missing.

At the Krusty Krab.

“I saw it! It was big! It was all wiggly! And it ate everything!”

“That's horrible!” said Patrick as he gobbles down a whole tray of food, containers and all.

“I didn’t see anything!” yelled Pinkie Pie. “I only woke up to a HUGE draft and found out that half of Mister and Misses Cake’s house completely gone without a trace! What was that thing anyway?!”

“It was an Alaskan... Bull... Worm!”

The crowd murmurs worriedly at SpongeBob’s words.

“He ate my wheelbarrow!” yelled Fred as he shows his wheelbarrow with a bite taken out of it.

“Mine too!” shouted Big Mac pulling his into view.

“He ate my children's homework!” yelled Swirl with her two kids wink simultaneously.

“He ate my books!” yelled Twilight.

One pony has a huge bite taken out of his butt. “Do I need to say it?”

“How can we protect ourselves?” yelled a random pony.

“I've got it!” yelled Mr. Krabs. “Let's all buy a Krabby Patty!” the crowd boos and throws ketchup and mustard bottles at him.

“We should lock our doors!”

“We should call my nephew!”

“We should dig a moat!”

“We should assault him with cake!” yelled Pinkie Pie.

“We should take Equestria and push it somewhere else!” yelled Patrick with the crowd immediately quieting down.

“That idea may just be crazy enough... to get us all killed!!” yelled Squidward causing the crowd to resume fretting.

“What’s wrong with my idea?” asked Patrick while the crowd continues to argue.

“Let's get the princesses to go after it!” yelled Ned.

“There two ain't fool enough to take on an Alaskan Bull Worm!”

A horrible screeching noise is heard making the crowd cringe, they soon see a scary-looking old pony in a raincoat with a hook for a hoof, scraping it on the window of the Krusty Krab. He stops and looks at the crowd for a few seconds and asks “You got a bathroom in this place?”

“In the back.” replied Mr. Krabs in an annoyed tone.

“Thanks.” he replied as he made a run for it.

“We'll catch your worm for ya.” started Sandy who was sitting next to AppleJack both were wearing cowboy hats and had there faces covered.

“That is, if'n you're willing to pay!” continued AppleJack as she and Sandy brought there hats up.

“No!!!!!!! The two of ya'll never get a cent out of me!!!” yelled Mr. Krabs as he runs to block the cash register with his body. “Never! I'd rather that worm come in here right now and eat you all alive!!!” his mouth begins foaming and the crowd looks at him like all of his sanity just flew out the window, he finally calms down. “Ehh…Sorry.”

Sandy and AppleJack laugh good-naturedly. “Aw shucks. We don't want your money. We were just playing up the drama of the moment is all.”

“Yeah, don’t sweat it Mr. Krabs.” said AppleJack as she tilted her hat.

Mr. Krabs chuckles, which gradually turns into crying.

“Nope. We're gonna take that spineless critter down for nothing, 'cause this is personal. Look. Our tail's are gone!” Both Sandy and AppleJack turn around and shows them there missing tails and the crowd gasps.

“Not to mention he took ah big bite outta Big Mac’s wheelbarrow!”

Big Mac turns around and shows everyone his wheelbarrow again.

“Varmint must've made his move while we had our backs turned, the coward!”

The crowd sympathizes with the two as they continued.

“We’re am gonna get back what's ours!” the crowd cheers except for Big Mac and SpongeBob who both looked alarmed.

“What? But Sandy, AppleJack, you two don't know what you're up against. We're talking about an Alaskan... Bull... Worm!”

“He’s right sis, this Alaskan…Bull…Worm! Isn’t something to take lightly, ah’m not sure on how ah fell about you lookin’ for a fight.”

“We’re not looking for a fight Big Mac, we’re finishin’ what that Bull Worm started!”

“Exactly! Now We're gonna go kick us some worm tail!” yelled Sandy as she and AppleJack made there way out of the Krusty Krab. “Yee-haw!” The crowd goes wild as Sandy and AppleJack made there leave.

“Wait! Sandy! AppleJack!” yelled SpongeBob and Big Mac as they gave chase.

“Go get em’ you two! We have the utmost confidence in ya!” said Mr. Krabs amidst the still-cheering crowd. The crowd stops and Mr. Krabs turns to Patrick. “Now, what was that idea of yours?”

“PUSH!” yelled Patrick as all the citizens of Ponyville was trying to push the buildings to a new location.

Meanwhile, SpongeBob and Big Mac had just caught up to Sandy and AppleJack.

“Wait! Sandy! AppleJack.” yelled the two as they stopped in front of Sandy and AppleJack.

“Hey, boys, you coming to watch?” asked AppleJack.

“Sandy, AppleJack don't go!” said Big Mac.

“Why not?” asked Sandy.

“Sandy, I saw it! It's big... scary... and pink!”

“So's Patrick's belly button, but we ain't afraid of that neither!”

“Although it can give ya nightmares if ya get too close.” said AppleJack with pure fear on her face.

“The two of you will get massacred!” said SpongeBob as he collapses into sponge-cubes.

“SpongeBob, I'm from Texas and AppleJack grew up on Sweet Apple Acres. What you think is big and what we think is big are two totally different "big"s. Besides, he's got our tails. We’re not gonna take that sitting down.”

“Yeah!” agreed AppleJack.

‘What do we do SpongeBob? We can’t let them go any further.’ Big Mac whispered.

‘Don’t worry Big Mac, I’ve got an idea.’

‘I’m glad.’ smiled Big Mac.

“But Sandy, what if the worm didn't take your tails?”

“If that worm ain't got our tails, who does?”

“Um, I do?” SpongeBob said unconvincingly.

“Really? Where?” asked AppleJack with her voice filled with doubt.

“Um... in my pocket.”

“Is that so? Then give it here!” SpongeBob hesitated to reach into his pocket. “Come on!”

SpongeBob looks nervous and pulls something from his pocket and opens his hand.

“SpongeBob, that's paper clips and two pieces of string.” said AppleJack.

“No, it's not. This is your tail.” SpongeBob said shaking his head.

“SpongeBob!”

SpongeBob quickly starts tearing up. “How would either of you know?! It's always behind you! Oh, don't go, don't go, don't go!” he sobs as he jumps onto the front of Sandy's air helmet and hugs it.

“Please hear us out! This is far more dangerous than you think!” pleaded Big Mac.

Sandy quickly pulls off SpongeBob. “What is the matter with you two?”

“Yeah, the two of you are actin' like babies!”

“Now, We're gonna go give that legless rascal what-for, and there ain't nothing you two can say to stop us!” Sandy and AppleJack resume walking forward.

“Oh yeah? What if I said.... 'blargen fedibble no-hip'?”

Sandy and AppleJack stopped and looked back SpongeBob with puzzled looks. “Well, I gotta admit, that slowed me down, but we're still going for him!”

As they both walked off AppleJack turned to Sandy. “By the way Sandy, what was it that SpongeBob said?”

“I have no idea.”

SpongeBob and Big Mac appear next to Sandy and AppleJack as they stride along. “You know, tails are so overrated. Let's just forget about it and go home.”

Sandy and AppleJack keep walking and SpongeBob reappears with Bag Mac and they both have ice cream. “We've got ice cream! With nuts...”

Sandy and AppleJack continue but SpongeBob and Big Mac appear once more, this time SpongeBob has a goofy squirrel mask on his face and Big Mac has a Granny Smith mask on. “Sandy, this is your pappy speaking, and I forbid you to go after this worm! And yer grandma doesn’t want ya going after that worm neither! Ain’t that right Granny Smith?”

“Eeyup.” said Big Mac in a horrible Granny Smith impression.

“Ya’ll ain't our elder kin!” AppleJack shouted back to them.

SpongeBob and Big Mac jump out of seemingly nowhere and stand in front of them with boxing gloves. “Sandy, AppleJack, if you want to get to that worm, you're gonna have to go through us! Right Big Mac?”

“Eeyup!” said Big Mac throwing punches in the air with zeal in his eyes.

Sandy simply pushes through SpongeBob’s body as if walking through a pair of swinging doors and AppleJack just gently pushes Big Mac to the side and they continue on. SpongeBob and Big Mac grab there ankles, crying. “Sandy, no! We can't let you! We’re not gonna let you guys get killed. If you find him, you'll both get eaten for sure!”

“Yeah! Please AppleJack! Just come back home!”

“Ain't no way some dumb old sea worm's gonna make a meal of us. I'm too Texas Apple tough!”

“Exactly.” agreed AppleJack as they pressed on. But SpongeBob and Big Mac who are still crying are also still holding onto there ankles.

“No, not tough enough. Not tough enough!”

“SpongeBob, both you and Big Mac need to quit your worrying. We can take care of ourselves. After all, who's the strongest critters in Equestria?” Sandy pulls up a tree by it’s roots and tosses it away, while AppleJack simply bucks the tree out of the ground, knocking it completely across the sky.

“We’re leaving the princesses out of these questions right?” asked Big Mac.

“Yes.” replied AppleJack.

“Then that’s the both of ya then.”

“And who put the hi-yah, hi, ho, "K" in karate?” asks Sandy as she makes a K shape.

“You did.” replies SpongeBob now in a “U” shape.

“And who saves your yellow backside from certain destruction on a regular basis?”

“You do.” said SpongeBob with his butt having "Property of Sandy Cheeks and AppleJack" printed on it.

“Right. And we can handle your little bull worm too, 'cause we’re the best there is! There ain't nothin' too big or too ornery for us to catch.”

“Darn tootin’!” agreed AppleJack, patting Sandy on the back.

“Okay.”

“Both of you say it.”

“There isn't anything...”

“Ain't nothin'!”

“Ain't nothin'!” both SpongeBob said in a high pitched voice like Sandy. “Too big or too ornery for you to catch.”
“But...”

Sandy quickly cuts SpongeBob off.

Sandy and SpongeBob argue until they finally stop and Sandy picks up some dirt from the ground as if tracking an animal and sniffs it. “Worm sign.” It turns out she’s holding a small sign in her palm that has "WORM" painted on it and looks up. “He's in that cave.”

“Sandy, are you sure you...?”

“Course we are! We're going in, and we ain't coming out 'til we got us a big heaping plate of worm stew.”

“Now we want the both of ya to stay right there, we’ll be back.”

Sandy and AppleJack walk into the cave and SpongeBob and Big Mac hide behind a rock hugging eac hother in pure fear.
“Aha! There you are, you tail-nabbin' varmint!” yelled Sandy inside the cave. “Hi-yah!” karate noises are heard from the cave until Sandy peeks out. “We're winnin', boys!” Sandy reenters the cave and resumes fighting.

“Sandy, that's not...!” Big Mac tries to let out, only to get interrupted by fighting noises again until AppleJack peeks out.

“This shouldn't take long at all Big Mac.”

“AppleJack, that's not...!” SpongeBob tries to say, only to get interrupted by fighting noises.

Sandy and AppleJack peek out of the cave this time. “Almost done!”

“Girls!” SpongeBob and Big Mac yell, but Sandy and AppleJack head back into the cave where the fight rages on until-

“Yee-haw!” yells Sandy and AppleJack as they come out riding a pink segmented, thing. “We got em’, boys!” said AppleJack and Sandy as the both make a giant knot and stand on it proudly.

“G-Girls...?” SpongeBob and Big Mac said still uneasy.

“Boy, howdy. This critter put up some sort of fight.”

“He sure did, but the team up of Texas and Sweet Apple Acres was too much for em’”

“You can say that again. Thanks for the help AppleJack.” said Sandy shaking AppleJack’s hoof.

“It was no big deal. And look, we even found our tails! AppleJack and Sandy turn around and they have there tails tied to the small remainder of there tails.

“That's not the worm.” said Big Mac.

“Pardon?” asked Sandy crossing her arms.

“That's not the worm. That's his tongue.” SpongeBob points at the opening of the ‘cave’ and it turns it’s actually the worm's open mouth.

“Ohhhh. This is the tongue, and... the whole thing... is the... worm.”

“RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!” yells Sandy and AppleJack as the four sprint away. The worm growls angrily and chases after them.

“So what's the plan, Sandy?” asks SpongeBob as they look back and see that the worm is approaching at an alarming rate.

“Run faster!!”

“I could've thought of that.” SpongeBob said to Big Mac.

“Me too.”

“Hey, wait a minute! We were right, wern't we?!”

Big Mac begins to smile. “Yeah, we did tell ya he was too big for ya both didn’t we?!”

“Later!” said AppleJack.

“Ah, he is too big for you two, isn't he?”

“Not now, SpongeBob!”

“We wanna hear you say it!” said Big Mac.

“Can we talk about this another time?”

“Seriously!”

“Say it!”

“SpongeBob!”

“Say it, or we'll trip you!

“Yeah!” agreed Big Mac as both him and SpongeBob continues running with one poised to trip Sandy and AppleJack.

“No! Stay away”

“Say it!”

“Not now!”

“Say it!”

“Okay! You were right, and we were wrong. we were wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong! Are you happy now?”

“We knew it.” the worm emits another huge growl prompting the four to run even faster. They run up and down several hills, which the worm plows right through easily. They run past the same pony who had a huge bite taken out of his butt, but this time it was patched up and he is leaning over a bridge trying to pull up his pale of water until the worm passes by and takes another bite out of him.

“Not again!”

“Uh, Sandy, AppleJack?”

“Yeah?”

“What do we do now?”

The run was starting to get to Sandy and AppleJack as they are now panting and sweating. The worm growls again and Sandy sees the seemingly endless trees in front of them. “I've got it! SpongeBob, you still got that paper clip and that string?”

“I'm way ahead of you, Sandy.” SpongeBob fashions a necklace out of them. “Look, it's a necklace! S for "SpongeBob" or S for "Sandy"! And for Big Ma and AppleJack,” SpongeBob takes the second necklace and some how manages to make an “A” and a “B” out of them. “ A for “AppleJack” and B for Big Mac. That way they can identify our bodies.”

“No, silly! How about S for "save our skins"?” Sandy and AppleJack take a string and uses the hook of the paper clips to wrap the string around one of the trees. Sandy grabs SpongeBob and Big Mac grabs AppleJack and they swing up and over the branch onto the worm's back. “Yee-haw! Now this is what I call a rodeo! We'll be nice and safe up here.” Then, as if on cue, the worm starts to plow off a cliff like a runaway train. Sandy, SpongeBob, AppleJack, and Big Mac realize this, scream, and begin running toward the end of worm to the safety of the plateau. They jump off safely as the worm falls off the cliff.

“We did it!” cheered AppleJack.

“Yay! He'll never get out of there!”

“We saved the town!”

“Yay! Let's go tell everybody!” said SpongeBob as he hopped on Big Mac’s back as they began there walk back to Ponyville.

Speaking of Ponyville the citizens are still trying to push Ponyville to safety until the city is now in the valley at the bottom of the cliff.

“PUSH! PUSH!” yells Patrick as they finally stop pushing Ponyville.

“Hooray!!” cheered the citizens until the worm, still falling btw, inevitably lands on the city and smashes it to bits.

“Ouuuuuch.”

Author's Note:

This episode was requested by Diokno44, for those who already suggested episodes, fear not. For I shall do the requested episode, and it shall be done in due time. So in the meantime please enjoy.