• Published 7th Dec 2012
  • 3,350 Views, 56 Comments

The Immortal Tom - Mr Stargazer

  • ...
9
 56
 3,350

sequal

Hello Here is the link to what I am calling the actual story. This was more of a backdrop to this story. I warn you the format quickly changes because.... well because I said so. Here you go. I hope you enjoy please leave a comment.

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/69446/tom-walks

Comments ( 12 )

Format change? I might've accidentallied the format...

1974245 whaaa and how do you always know when I comment here :rainbowlaugh:

This story has been reviewed by The Equestrian Critic Society.

Story Title: The Immortal Tom

Author: Stargazer

Reviewed By: Blankscape

All in all, the premise certainly has a unique take to it in his portrayal of our favourite piece of slab, which may be too original for its own good. Right at the cover page, niche idea alone may dissuade serious readers already, but for those inquisitive enough to read on regardless of the ‘sequel’, this story won’t do much to satisfy or justify its tags and may only seem half-baked. In the end, it certainly won’t match up well against the more developed one-shots of the site.

Full Review

Score: 5.5/10

2162896 Whoops I thought I chose a different story for your review.

2163081 It was one of the stories you submitted to us. :derpyderp2: We just review what we get is all. :twilightsheepish: Hope our review was informative at least. :twilightsmile:

2163255 Yah It was you see I wrote this as a joke then people asked for a sequel. Did I put the sequel up?

2175741 Your fear of being ridiculed for not knowing is more of a show that your new. NO FEAR DUDE WELCOME TO THE FANDOM!! Yes it is the tom from the season two opening. If you have any other questions about the fandum just send me a PM I would be glade to answer. Brohoof /)

4113832 Sums up my stories!

And that my friend,is how you take something as simple as a rock and make a good story out of it.

Kind of scary if you ask me.
Meh
What is important is that i got a laugh.

and a new god to pray for

Login or register to comment