• Published 7th Dec 2012
  • 5,296 Views, 560 Comments

Bad endings, awesome beginnings - Pinkies Imagination



3 zombie survivalists get taken to equestria, and with them... a possible disaster?

Comments ( 19 )

5518093 5518180 I couldn't stop laughing just writing the damn thing... :rainbowkiss:

5519186 Sigh... i know this but it had to be in the story because this story wasn't mine at first. I took the story off a friend who couldn't continue it and fixed it up. but I HAD to keep the integrity of the story. If by some chance that didn't turn you away just keep reading, future chapters are written entirely by me and I promise they are much better.

'I'm in heat....'

here we go again!

8766431
Outdated and incomplete. I don't even remember what this was. Perhaps finish "part 1"?

8767227
I meant a part 2 of the Q/A chapter I made, after a few new chapters of the story. Not a part 2 of the story

8766431
I suppose it’s the next Q/A. It’s been four years, I’ve graduated highschool, went to college, joined the military, and got married in those four years. It’s amazing how time flies and things from the past hit you like a brick. So, do you remember me?

8767843
Hell ya i remember you. In the time ive been gone ive finished school and college. Got a good job and settled down with a family.

Where did the years go man :rainbowhuh:

8767990
How the hell is everyone going from high school to marriage in four years? I feel like I'm lagging behind :(

8769326
Nah its okay. Im one of the few who am still together with the highschool sweetheart. Just lucky i guess

3430502
I crash about 1 maybe 2 times in an 8 hour binge

9608273 8981320 8769326

We do a little mass story revival. Story is now on the 'Impending update' list, which will include a full chapter revising for the whole story and hopefully a consistent update to finish this thing.

It's been a weight on me for a while so I'm just gonna do it already.

10934669
Well in that case I'll fav again it so I get the notifications.
It's terrible when some past project hangs over your head like that demanding completion.
So many ideas in the world, and so little time; it's so hard to choose which to do, and more, which to finish :pinkiesad2:

10935076
Yeah, and this story obviously had a lot of people expecting an end. So i'm gonna deliver. Already fully rewrote fall of the lich king, this ones next then the entire shadows grave trilogy... that ones gonna be a nightmare.

10934669
Hot damn, been a long while, but I do remember this story. Glad to see you haven't forgotten about us.

this type of cliff hanger need a ending it can't be left like this hope to see it soon

11151531
Ill be finishing all my stories in a certain order of inspiration. As it stands my main focus is on Fall of the Lich King. When im done that one il going to either move to A Long Way From Home or this one.

I promise you the warcraft one is worth your time, i put hella work into that one but i havnt given up on this one either!

Login or register to comment