• Published 7th Dec 2012
  • 2,033 Views, 39 Comments

Weekend in Pearis - Fleur de Lis



When an unexpected face stops by the Carousel Boutique, Rarity ends up once again smitten with infatuation. As her emotions are forced between two mares, her feelings well up and spill over, but not in the way that either of them expected!

  • ...
6
 39
 2,033

Chapter One: The Unexpected

Rarity pushed herself back and forth on top of Sweetie Belle. The two sweating like dogs on one another as they thrust in unison.

"Harder, Sweetie, faster!" Rarity let out in a winded manner.

Sweetie Belle panted, "I'm trying! It's really starting to hurt!"

"I know it does, but we're almost there!"

The two continued pushing against one another for a few more minutes before Rarity began to cry out.

"Almost there! Almost there, Sweetie Belle! Almost!" She shoved harder and faster, Sweetie Belle grunted between tired huffs!

"Yes! There!" Rarity shouted out before letting out a long, drawn out sigh.

The two mares slumped into the floor as they breathed together, the bellows to the fireplace depressed by their combined weight. Rarity plucked a glowing red crystal from inside of the stove with her magic, "It's perfectly cooked, a constitution for truly magnificent gems." She managed.

"That's great," Sweetie Belle panted, "Too bad you have to- use that stupid, old- wood stove fireplace to cook those Fire Emeralds. That's one heck of a workout."

Rarity nodded and drew a few more breaths, trotting over to one of the many dresses that she has strewn about her workbench. One particular dress stood out well above the rest. A silky, pink, and black gown laid over a mannequin, embroidered with crystal studs and the purest gems. She places it on an empty table and began her work on emblazoning the newly created Emerald as the centrepiece of the dress.

Sweetie Belle glanced over her sister's shoulder, watching her work. Back and forth and back and forth she mended together the expensive fabric.

"Who are you making that dress for, Rarity?" She asked curiously, "It looks like something a princess would wear."

Rarity laughed once more, this time a bit more heartily than before, "Oh Sweetie Belle, darling, I'm flattered, but it's for a new customer. She didn't give me her name but she's a Prench model. Very famous from what I understand," She shrugs and looks toward Sweetie, "but it also doesn't help that I don't particularly keep up-to-date with my foreign fashion artists."

Sweetie Belle looked the dress up and over again, "Why did she choose you to make her dress? If this pony's really that famous, wouldn't she have taken her business to one of the Prench tailors?" she pursed her lips in confusion.

Rarity laughed awkwardly and scratched her neck with her free hoof, "Well... erm... She's famous for different reasons, Sweetie."

Her sister blinked and raised a single brow in interest, "What kind of reasons?" she asked inquisitively.

Rarity pondered for a moment and stood up, "Oh, don't worry about it, darling, maybe you should go see if Apple Bloom and Scootaloo want to play?"

Sweetie groaned in protest, "Aww! But I wanna meet this pony you're talking about!"

Rarity shook her head and affirmed, "No 'but's', Sweetie Belle. Now go!" She shooed her sister out of the boutique, "I'll have dinner ready at 7 o'clock. You can come back then." she smiled as she pushed Sweetie out the door.

Sweetie Belle huffed grumpily, "Fine." she let a long, drawn out sigh, trotting off.

Rarity closed the door and locked it behind her, takes a deep breath and letting a great sigh herself. She trotted over to the outfit on the workbench and levitated it under the light, spreading it out to show it off in it's entirety. It was a skimpy dress meant for some kind of erotic show of sorts, embroidered with gems and lined with lace and fishnet. She knew Sweetie Belle shouldn't be here when her client arrived, whoever this mare was.

She swivelled the gown around to look at it from all different angles, beginning to imagine herself wearing it, but for whom? She hadn't had any kind of special somepony to flaunt her looks and charm. She blushed to herself and shook her head lightly, "What a wonderful fiction." She sighed.

A loud knock on the door startled her from her daze of jealousy. Her nervousness grew in her chest as she looked to the entrance of the boutique.

"Coming!" She blurts out as she trots over to the door, unlocking and swinging it open.

A familiar pony blinked and looked upon Rarity, "Oh, hey Rarity." Twilight smiled, "What are you up to tonight?"

Rarity stammered and shook off the remainder of her daze, "Twilight, darling, come in." She managed a nervous smile.

Twilight returned the smile and stepped into the boutique, "So what have you got going on?"

Rarity hummed to herself, "Just a dress for a client. You know, the usual." She clucked her tongue and return the question, "So what about you? What brings you by this time of day? And where's Spike at? I would think he would be your shadow, especially since you're stopping by here."

Twilight scratched her neck in an awkward manner, "Well..." she began, "He doesn't really know I stopped by."

Rarity slipped the client's dress back onto the workbench, "Really? An unscheduled, surprise visit? Who are you, and what have you done with Twilight Sparkle?" She teased her friend.

Twilight shrugged slightly, "Not exactly." She mutters softly.

Rarity raised a brow in curiosity and was about to ask what she meant by that before the door rapped with another knock.

The two looked over and blinked, Rarity beginning to sweat, "Oh dear! Here she is! I hope she's not too harsh on my design."

Twilight smiled and eased her nerves, "Rarity, you're the best tailor in Ponyville, probably in all of Equestria. I'm sure she'll love it." she reassured her friend.

Rarity worriedly trotted over to the door, opening it with her magic and a greeting, "Welcome to Car-" She stopped cold as she registered who it is standing before her.

Her heart skipped two beats and time seemed to slow. She couldn't believe that she of all mares had come to her. A knot in her throat welled up as she tried to swallow her anxiety. After several moments she finally remembered to breath and inhaled a gasp of surprise before letting it lose softly, whispering under her breath...

"... Fleur?"