• Published 4th Dec 2012
  • 1,588 Views, 159 Comments

Falling - Angels



Reg's life is strange. But sh*t gets real when he falls into Equestria.

  • ...
10
 159
 1,588

Chapter 10

Chapter 10

I spent the night on the library main floor. It was pretty comfortable for a floor. Kind of squishy. There's magical tree houses for you! Anyway, I woke up pretty refreshed. Twilight was making breakfast. Toast. I was about to offer to make bacon but then remembered the fact that this is not earth. I almost cried at the thought of no bacon ever again. But toast is good.

"Good morning, Twi!"

"Good morning, um. hmmm. you know what? You never told me your name!"

Ahhhh. A name. I could pick anything I wanted for a name. Hmmm. I don't think I want to be Reg any more. I'll be...

"My name is Quinn."

"Well, then good morning Quinn!"

"Thank you! So, am I going to be revealed to the world of Equestria today? Or are you going to take me to Celestia?"

"Well, I DID send a letter to the princess, but she is busy, I doubt she'll-"

"Twilight! A letter from the princess! It says its urgent!"

"Oh! Thank you spike."

I can't stop laughing. It's like I'm living in the tv show!

"So Quinn, the letter says we are to come to Canterlot at once."

"Called it!"