• Published 11th Feb 2013
  • 1,898 Views, 51 Comments

My little Riders: Kamen Riders for My little pony crossover - Heart 97



What happens when you make the ponies of an AU Equestria become Kamen Riders? Fun assured, power display and somewhere, even clop.

  • ...
2
 51
 1,898

Prologue,+ some infos before travelling

In this alternate Universe Equestria there were ponies living in peace, along with other new sentient creatures. The water was pure, the land was beautiful to the observable horizon. For millenniums ponies lived with eachother, buffalos and many other beings, such as Worms, Fangires, Phantoms and many others. They lived peacefully, until some of the creatures strayed from the harmony’s path. As they were dangerous, there were ponies that harnessed powers that could bring eternal Harmony… or Chaos. Those ponies were called Masked Ponies, or, as they were commonly known in underground stories about them, Kamen Ponies.

Space equipment, blood oaths with other creatures, Hi-tech equipments, ancient alchemy or magic... Many powers differenced the Kamen Ponies, but they shared a common objective: Protecting Equestria from those who became dangerous... Destroying them and saving the day without wanting nothing in exchange..

This... Is the story of their fight to protect good...

Author's Note:

The prologue reminds some info from the description, adding something new.