• Published 29th Nov 2012
  • 1,367 Views, 24 Comments

Igniting Hope - Theta



Running is just half my problem.... Not being found is the other half.

  • ...
12
 24
 1,367

SUPPLEMENTAL: JUST SOME SIDE NOTES

Fun facts:
Torque Ignitor's name came from some of my lacrosse gear. A Gait Torque head, and STX Ignitor gloves.
Torque's cutie mark isn't on his shoulder; it mysteriously appeared below his wings.
He is average sized for a pegasus
Theta is only three years older than him. He lied about his age to get into the PLL, and all of that jazz.
I fucked up giving a speech about the NLL and MLL, I accidentally said PLL instead of NLL.
Torque's cutie mark is two lacrosse sticks crossed with a flame behind them.
Life is a lie.
Nipples.
Crit1kal is the best youtube commentator.
I love you- said best by Patrick Star
MLP references the A-Team multiple times
In the episode Family Appreciation Day, Forrest Gump is referenced. "Magic is as magic does"-Granny Smith..."Stupid is as stupid does."- Forrest Gump
I'm not a true lacrosse player.
^That was a lie.
The word yuppie is making a comeback.
Swag.Mov is out.
This list is pointless.
Seriously, why are you still reading this?


ON a serious note: A big thanks to everyone who read this story through, and an extra special, laxtastic thanks to those of you who liked/favorited it.

Author's Note:

I got bored.

Comments ( 4 )

I have read this through and loved every second of it thanks for a great read!

2899865 Aye! Thanks for the compliment! It's for readers like you that I'm wanting to get the sequel up fairly soon. Alas, I'm a bit lazy, and probably won't get around to it for another few weeks.

3248993 I wrote this over a year ago with the intention of writing a sequel. Its something thats on a back burner for me, I have two other successful stories I'm dealing with at the moment and cant get inspiration for the sequel.

3248993 It's still on my to do list, but won't see the light of day until I get a miraculous inspiration boost, which will mean I have to go back and read this story again because it was written a year ago; something that I just don't have time for right now. Just rest assured that I will get a sequel out for this sometime this year.

Login or register to comment