• Published 10th Jan 2012
  • 12,638 Views, 216 Comments

Goddammit Pinkie Pie - kits

  • ...
42
 216
 12,638

Goddammit Pinkie Pie

Twilight looked up from the scroll she was working on. Rolling her head, her neck gave a small popping sound, she reflected upon her words. The scroll was nearly completely filled and next to it lay two that were already black with ink. Today's report was a rather long one. It felt good to have learned such a valuable lesson in friendship.

She glanced up at the clock and blanched. Her purple coat made it hard to tell, but the blood had drained from the studious unicorn's face. Six o'clock. That meant that any second now-

Twilight gave a yelp as a large pink blur wized passed her, knocking over her inkwell. Fortunately it was almost empty. "Holy Shit! Pinkie Pie! Where the fuck did you come from!" Twilight cried out in shock.

"I came in through the goddamn fucking door, Twilight!" Pinkie bounced in place, a sugary grin, almost infectious in its cheer, adorned her face.

'Any-fucking-pony else and that would have been on purpose,' Twilight thought.

Pinkie gave a loud Woo! "Now let's break this shit down and party our asses off! Yeah!" She punctuated her exclamation by kicking out with her back legs to a no-doubt thumping base line only she could hear.

"Fucking hell, Pinkie! Cool your shit."

Twilight looked up to see that Rainbow had followed her fuck toy into the library.

"We'll have the fucking party after she finishes her damned report." Dash poked Pinkie's mane to emphasize her statement. "It'll take less than a minute if you shut the hell up."

Pinkie stuck her tongue out at the irate pegasus. "Fuck that shit! I've got eight cakes and I'm gonna enjoy the fuck out of them." Pinkie pressed her muzzle into Dash's so far their foreheads touched. Her eyes widened and took on an intensity that very few ever saw in the pink party pony. "Right. Fucking. Now!" Sometimes Twilight wondered who wore the bridle in that relationship.

"Pinkie Pie, calm the fuck down. Dash is right, I'll be done in a goddamn second if you stop fucking knocking over all of my shit."

A voice rang out from the doorway, "Oh, Twilight."

'Dammit all to hell.' That tone of disappointment could only belong to one pony.

"Why are you such a fucking potty mouth?" Fluttershy asked softly.