• Published 28th Nov 2012
  • 14,783 Views, 391 Comments

Dynamic Entry - Nether



Anonymous x Rainbow Dash x Vinyl Scratch Romance

Comments ( 82 )

.....Good end? :rainbowhuh:
as in there's more then one?

Aww and here I was hoping that it would continue a bit more :p Good read none-the-less~

Fluttershy was a total bitch...Anon shoulda told Fluttershy what glue, dog food, gummy bears and gelatin are made out of on earth: boiled and powdered bones.

Hmmm... Anon takes the cmc's camping with Rainbow Dash, Applejack and Rarity, tells them a horror story of a group of ponies who lose a race and one by one, they are picked off by the Bone Collector, who turns them into lime and cherry flavored desserts.

Good End?! Does this mean what i think it does?!

I refuse to read the bad ending!!!

Good end indeed there will be more yes?

That's it? It's already over? Ending seems a bit abrupt; I feel like there is a lot more that could be explored in this story... I want moar! :twilightangry2: :flutterrage:

I'm seriously thinking about not reading what may be called 'the bad end'.
I'd rather not die by broken feels.

Mate I'm sad that it end but i really like the ride so thank you for a good read and to many more.

:heart::rainbowkiss::heart::rainbowkiss:

sequel c'mon you know you want to

Lesbo jealous Fluttershy spreading lies? Huh, didn't see that comming.

2270219
I am very glad you're enjoying it!
Rainbow's character is something I'm going to be working on between this fic and my next major fic involving her.

>Thinks my writing is good
Are you ill? You may want to get that checked.

2398265
>this update completes the story
I uhh... Yeah... Sorry about that.

2416523
I adore you for doing this, but I'm not too sure you know what you're getting in to.
I will certainly take note of those errors and fix them when I can; and know that I appreciate what you're doing more than you could possibly imagine.

2418290
Oh my.

2418246
2418295
2418363
2418400
2418944
2418504
2419338
2419503
2419696
Oh. Oh my.
Uhhh... I just wanted to use the Good End line is all.
I wasn't planning on making alternate endings...
I don't think I will either. This fic has been through enough as it is, I think.
But, on the other hand, an alternate ending could be a nifty side project one day...

There was a bit more I thought about adding, but someone pointed out that this ending felt more real. Something about life isn't always a happily ever after, and ending this story with a few unresolved things here and there makes it seem a bit more endearing or something like that.
So, yeah, there was a bit more I could've written about, but I think I like it the way it is.

For those of you wanting more and, for whatever reason enjoy my clop:
I remind you that all clop in DE is skippable and not intended to take away from the story or hold major plot points.
Think about that.

2420719
Hehe
After finding out that Rainbow was commonly portrayed as a lesbian in a relationship with Fluttershy, I figured it'd be a neat idea to turn that on its head and see what happened.
Kinda makes sense... right?

2421649
HUDDA HUDDA HUDDA

Woohoo One more thing to cross off the list.

Yay another update i've waited quite a while for this or was it just i was to eager ahh what the hell? Anywho good chapter and nice revelation with Fluttershy's problem.

Loved the journey you brought us on, but alas, all great things must come to an end, and I thank you for writing this for the enjoyment of others, you've got a lot of talent.

2419696

I think so too, c'mon, you know there's more to be had :ajsmug:.

Great chapter, seemed like it was missing detail at times, but a great end. Please do more for a sequel, I think I hear Twilight's pursuit for knowledge of the unknown calling:trixieshiftleft::trixieshiftright:...:raritywink::trollestia:.

Son of a bitch. There better be another one :twilightangry2:

I was afraid that you were just going to abruptly end it, leaving such a good story with an unsatisfying feel. But you actually pulled it off really well.

Still hard to believe this is over. Looking forward to your next fics.

2428979 i kinda feel like you should have went more into vinyl's past would of made for a great chapter

2462311

Yeah that would have been kool to see. But alas, we must wait till teh sequel for something like that now I imagine.

2463171 yep oh well it'll be worth it

I can has Sequel?? please? :fluttershysad: :applecry:

awsome f**KING STORY :flutterrage: :pinkiehappy: great job :pinkiehappy:

That...was one of the best stories i have ever read. You got me hooked on this story so that i couldn't even comment until i finished it. Great ending, great story. The emotion in it was just terrific. I hope you continue writing more stories as i would hate to see such a good writer go unnoticed and i'd love to see more from you as well :derpytongue2:

i was still hoping Filthy rich got more that a nasty court order

and fluttershy and anon make up in person

2589359
You're correct. I was aiming to imply that when she asked about her parents, she discovered that they had died before she was born/during her birth.

2595050
No.
I just don't find my own work arousing, really.
Maybe one day, but so far, no.

Now this was a lovely story. I'm wondering though, do you plan on adding a threesome chapter just for the heck of it? I'm pretty sure that most of the readers would love to read it. I know I would :rainbowwild: like to read it. I think that it would be a first for the site. Give it a chance. I'm going to be looking forward to reading more by you in the future. Keep up the great writing! Also, for some odd reason, this chapter/ story felt like it ended rather abruptly.

I expected some kind of Naruto crossover featuring Rock Lee. :twilightsheepish:

Woo! Wall of late comment reply thingies.

2633976
wat

2634239
I try to not put music in stories too often; but I'm glad someone else shares my interests.

2634565
Heh, old idea I had when I read another fic that touched on Vinyl's eyes and goggles. Glad you enjoyed it.

2714337
Yeah, I need to correct more than a few things with this story...

2717852
>lovely
I think you mean terrible. I need to just re-write that chapter from the ground up. It was my first ever attempt at clop and it shows, bad. Another time perhaps.

2718545
There are more than a few things that slipped my mind when writing this; something I hope to learn from in future stories.
The slapping just had to be done. I couldn't help myself.

2718859
I... wouldn't go that far. I got carried away with her character in this story, and I really don't think she'd fit too well as an element.

2726080
>Threesome chapter
Yeah, probably. If I ever get out of my funk.

>First for the site.
Surely not.

>This chapter ended abruptly.
Probably rushed a bit at the end, yeah. I need to figure out how to end stories properly...
Anyways, glad you enjoyed it!

2730070
Everyone says that or something relating to Naruto when they see the title. I honestly had no idea I had made the reference, as I'm not a fan of Naruto.

2737453
>It's looked down upon because we are the only sentient species on earth, so your characters argument is invalid.
That's... the point of why he said it. It's an alien thought to us as we have no other sentient species to get down and dirty with.

Anywho, glad you enjoyed it!

2738071
Yeah, pretty much.

2738118
Pyro Pinkie Strikes again.

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo this story is amazing :moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache:
techcn.com.cn/uploads/201108/1312866291r0l6lzpr.gif

VERY GOOD STORY:twilightsmile:

SUSPENSE ROMANCE IS FIGHTING RECONCILIATION

EXCELLENT:moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache:

:pinkiehappy:That was excellent!:pinkiehappy:
The final was kind of rushed, but overall a good story.:raritystarry:
Five out Five Big Macs :eeyup::eeyup::eeyup::eeyup::eeyup:

I sorta lost track of this story, but now I finally found it again and I have read (re-read it, actually) it all... And while the finale was a bit rushed, it was also good.

Overall, this story was not bad at all.

What happened to the cruise?
What about rainbows house?
What about sexy times with vinyl?
Their jobs?
What about a sequel?

Not sure if it's worth retconning, but it's pretty obvious you didn't do any research on medical protocol when you started writing this. Waaay back in Chapter One, Redheart lets Anon walk by himself. No. Big no-no. Nononononono. That's one of the worst things you can do with a patient, especially one suffering from exhaustion, sleep deprivation, and head trauma. Doubly so for the head trauma. Nine times out of ten, that just exacerbates their condition and further increases the damage.

2894710
No metaphors intended.

2918843
2933343
2998210
Glad you enjoyed it!

2953802
To be honest, I'm surprised you lasted that far. This story is full of failures, errors and inconsistencies that come with being my first and having absolutely no plan what so ever. Thanks for reading as long as you did, and thanks again for the feedback. I'll prefer blunt, honest feedback any time I can get it.

3022128
3202778
Glad you enjoyed it! Yeah, the finale was rushed. I was tired of writing this story at that point, and just wanted to see it finished so the quality took a major hit.

3175988
There are lots of things RD should've done; that I could've considered; that could've been done that weren't. It's the of my writing this story. Mistakes were made, experience (hopefully) gained.

3293163
I leave a few of those to your imagination.
The rest... well, you'll see eventually.
And no, there won't be a sequel.

3335970
I do know a fair bit of medical protocol, but I was far more interested in getting a story out at the time of writing to really worry about accuracy. That being said, I'm not going to retcon it if only to serve as a reminder of what not to do. I've made more than a few mistakes with this story, so many that after a point the entire thing becomes flawed beyond saving, but I kept going for whatever reason. I turn my attention to new stories rather than dwelling on this one and trying to fix what can't be fixed. To correct everything wrong with this story would result in a completely new story instead of this one, so I'll take what I've learned from writing this and try to improve in the future.
Thanks for reading, and thanks for taking the time to leave feedback!

Man fuck you! You gave a heart attack in the choice but then I felt relaxed and happy when he told about staying anyways this was a very good story good job.

No threesome... Is that a good thing, or a bad thing?

Oh my...the length of this story....PERFECT! :derpyderp2:

I finished it....one word..Perfect

This was a damn good story!

Could use one or two more chapters, the fluttershy and friends I think needs a little better resolution. i could see another whole subplot where filthy paid some guys to cause the storm and destroy vinyls place. i was pretty sure thats where it was heading, we also never saw the resolution of rainbow losing her job. Overall, it was an entertaining story, that feels like it was cut short.

Great story! Lots of interesting twists, good pacing, interesting characterization and that romance goodness.:twilightsmile:

It needs a sequel though. Many things are left unanswered, or can at least be further explored. Why did dash lose her job (unless I somehow missed the part where snowflake dug up the scoop behind that letter), what was up with that tornado, will Filthy leave it at that, will fluttershy get over it, will they finally have that hot steamy threesome?

We need to know these things. :pinkiecrazy:

3341383
I NEED MORE!
At least a three way with Anon Vin and DAsh, come on man, that all I want.

3938745 so true. I agree with the subplots. I kinda was left wanting more like I don't think the fic truly brought closure to it. Anyways it was a very good read.

Login or register to comment