• Published 10th Jan 2012
  • 6,341 Views, 116 Comments

Surprise - Cyber V



A boy founds himself in equestria what will happen to him. please Read and Review I need it.

  • ...
26
 116
 6,341

Chapter 6: Magical Surprise

Chapter six

After I cleaned upped, we all left the barn, (the CMC went off saying something about wind sailing) we headed towards the house.

As we got to the front door Applejack said,

"Maybe you should wait here while I go in and introduce ya to the family ok,"

"Alright that seems a good idea right don't want to give anypony a fright attack."

Applejack went into the house and started to call everypony that was in the house, and then she came back outside confused,

"Nopony's home, maybe they already left for work, so I guess let's get to work now shall we."

I agreed, but my stomach didn't for it let out a growl of hunger.

"After we get something for you to eat first, "she led me inside and told me sit at the table, then she into the kitchen and came back with a couple of apple fritters on a plate. We both sat down, as we were about to eat, the door opened and there was Big Macintosh standing with wide eyes, staring at me.

"I guess that news doesn't travel much here then?"

"Eeyup,"

"Hi I am Jace Coden, but call me J.C., "I said raising my right for a shake.

"I'm Big Macintosh, but everypony calls me Big Mac, "he raised his right hoof and we shook.

"So, we cool?"

"Eeyup."

Then came in Granny Smith, "why are you blocking the doorway, "she stop walking when she looked at me then, "Eeep, a monster, a monster run for the hills, "Big Mac quickly bent down and whispered something in her ear, "what? he's friendly, then why didn't you say so, "we all laugh at this, "what so funny."

After breakfast we went out into the apple orchard.

"Ok since this might be your first time apple bucking let's see what you got, "said Applejack I walked up to a tree and gave it a look over, when I was ready I got into a stance and round house kicked it all the apples came down at once. I looked over my shoulder to see Applejack, Big Mac, and Granny Smith staring at me with open mouths, "what? "

Applejack suddenly said, "Yee-haw, mighty impressive, ok now let's get to work."

We all work kicking the trees and carrying them to the apple cellar.

"SOUP'S ON EVERYPONY, "yelled Applejack.

"Ok Applejack just let me kick this one tree here, "I yelled back. I kick the tree I was standing by. The apples came down along with something pink.

"Pinkie Pie what were you doing in the tree? "

"I was going to pull a prank on Applejack with the apples, "I looked down and noticed that some of the apples were painted, "but didn't you do this one already?"

"Silly, that's what makes it so funny, Applejack wouldn't expect it again, "she said giggling.

"Pinkie, are you painting my apples again?"Exclaimed Applejack, as she came up to us.

Then Pinkie's tail started twitching.

"Twitchy tail, twitchy tail, "exclaimed Pinkie. We all looked expecting something to fall.

"LOOK OUT BELOW, "yelled a voice above me, I looked up and saw a gray pegasus with blonde mane, and with a mailbag falling towards me.

I close my eyes and held up my hands, and braced for impact. But I never felt the impact.

GASP, I heard everypony gasping, and open my eyes and I too gasp, for the pegasus was hanging in the air by a silver aura looking confused, but maybe it was because of her eyes weren't always focused in one direction, for it was Ditzy Doo.

"Am I doing this?"I asked as I looked back at the others, they all nodded.

"He he this tickles, "Ditzy said as she giggled, we all laughed as that, but then I started to feel tired. The sliver aura around Ditzy faded away and she fell right on top of me.

Ditzy got off of me, rummaged in her mailbag and took out a muffin and handed it to me as I got up, "thanks Ditzy I like muffins, "when I said that, she smiled and flew off humming a tune.

"How did you that J.C.? "Applejack asked with wonder on her face.

"Oh oh, do me next, "said Pinkie as she jumped all over the place.

"I don't know how, but I think I need to talk with Twilight right now, "They agreed so we said goodbye to Big Mac and Granny Smith, and headed towards Twilight's house.

As we got to Twilight's house, Pinkie ran off saying something about baking cupcakes. I knock the door, and was opened by Spike.

"Hay J.C., what's up?"

"The sky, "I said as I pointed and looked up, and spotted Rainbow Dash in the distance, "and apparently Rainbow Dash."

Spike started laughing at that. "Ok now that the ice is broken, is Twilight here?"I asked.

"Ya, ya, she's here, "he said as he controlled his laughing, "hay Twilight, J.C. is here looking for you, "he said as he was walking back into the library, after a few minutes Twilight came out.

"Hi J.C., what can I do you for you?"

"Twilight I just discovered I have magic."

"Really?" she said with a surprise.

Applejack nodded and said, "tis true Twi, he levitated Ditzy Doo when she was about to fall on him, "

"Well that's great J.C.,"

"But Twilight, my kind can't to magic,"

"But if what you said is true, how can you do magic?"

"I don't how, but I am a bit afraid, but also a bit excited, well anyway, I was wondering if you can teach me?"

"Sure, I will do it for a friend, "

"Thanks."

Applejack headed off saying that she needs to get back to work as I followed Twilight into the library, "ok I know that this is short noticed but I have some basic spell books here, "she said as she pulled out a couple of books out of the shelves and started stacking them up. I grab one and opened it and realized something troubling.

"Um Twilight…"

"Now where did I put that Spell and diagrams for beginners?"

"Twilight…"

"Ah found it, now where is that, Understanding yourself and your magic?

"TWILIGHT!"

"What?"

"I can't understand these books."

"What? But we can understand each other,"

"I can speak it, but I can't read the language,"

Sigh, "well I guess we do it the old fashion way then,"

"What's the old fashion way?"

She smiled and said, "verbal teaching."

End chapter