• Published 10th Jan 2012
  • 6,356 Views, 116 Comments

Surprise - Cyber V



A boy founds himself in equestria what will happen to him. please Read and Review I need it.

  • ...
26
 116
 6,356

Chapter 3: Explaining

Chapter three

I woke up to the sounds of voices around me.

"Is it ok?"

"Look at the bump on its head, it looks like a bird laid an egg on its head, "said a voice giggling at her remark.

As I opened my eyes I say Pinkie staring into my eyes. We just stared for a couple of minutes.

"Uh, hi? What are doing Pinkie?"

"Hello monster, I thought we were having a staring contest."

"Well can you stop because your eyes are bugging me?"

"Silly monster this are not my bugging eyes, this are."

Then Pinkies eyes starting to pop in and out of her eyes sockets, and let me tell you they freak me out, I don't know how Gilda the griffin didn't freak out from that.

I shut my eyes and said, "Ok now that really freaks me out, will you please stop."

"Ya I win," the happy Pinkie said bouncing away. When I was going to get up, I realized that I can get up. I looked down and found myself tied up to a tree, "sigh, again with me being tied up. "

"Sorry, but we don't ya causin' any trouble, "said a southern voice, I looked at the pony that spoke, and it was Applejack, "hay I get it, you don't need me to cause trouble in your town, but these ropes are starting to uncomfortable, so you a least untie me, I am sure that you can handle me, "after Applejack thought it over and decided, "ok I believe yah," so she untied me from the tree. I took off my jacket then I got and stretched, "APPLEJACK LOOK OUT! "yelled a tomboyish voice, then next thing I know I was tackled from the behind. I was quickly turned onto my back and there standing over, and pinning me was the cyan colored rainbow colored mane pegasus Rainbow Dash.

"Ok now that you are awake, let us get back to back to the questioning, "Who are you? What are you? Why are you here? Are you a spy?"

"Rainbow Dash, now you leave the poor creature alone till Twi gets back here with Spike, "said Fluttershy who apparently got over from the scare I gave her.

"Fine, but I am keeping a close eye on you, "she said as she got off of me.

"Ow that hurts, by the way,"I said as I sat up from the ground, then I heard Rainbow mutter something like good.

Then Fluttershy came up to me with a saddlebag on, when she got close to, she sat down and reached into her bag and pulled something out, "Um… if don't mind… um will you let me look over those injuries please… If it is ok with you?" asked Fluttershy. I quickly gave myself a run over and saw myself covered in scratches and bruises.

"Ok."

She quickly got to work, taking out bandages and jars filled with salves, and an ice pack. She rubbed the salve all over my arms and wrapped my arms with the bandages, then gave me the ice pack for my head.

Just when Fluttershy finished, Pinkie just pop out of nowhere, and I really mean pop out of thin air, which made me jump out of fright, then she asked me, "by the way silly monster do you have a name?"

"Ya, my name is Jace Coden, but I go by J.C."

Rarity walked up to me and stood there glancing up and down at my clothes. Knowing Rarity is going to ask about my clothes, I quickly beat her to it first.

"You are wandering about my clothes, aren't you?" she froze when I told her this, but gathered her compose fast and replied, "why yes I am, it's just that I never seen clothing like yours before, do you mind if I can borrow one piece of clothing?"

"Sure, here take my jacket, it's too hot for it here in this place, "I said as I handed her my jacket, she took it in her magic and sat there studying my jacket, "amazing I never seen anything like it before, though it could use a different color."

At that moment Twilight appeared with spike on her back, trotting towards us.

"Ah glad to see you awake now, my name is Twilight Sparkle, and this is my number one assistance Spike," she said this part while nodded to Spike on her back, "what is yours?"

As the rest of the ponies gathered together I said again, "my name is Jace Coden, but I go by J.C."

"Well J.C. I never heard of your kind before, so can I ask a few questions please?"

"Ok shoot, what do you want to know about?"

"What are you? Why are you here? And where are you from? "she asked as she took out a quill and a piece of parchment, and got ready to take down everything I say.

"Well to answer your first question, I am a human; second, I have no idea why I am here; and for your last question, I am not from this world, I came from a different world or dimension I don't know about that last one, oh, and to answer Rainbow Dash's question, no I am not a spy."

"Ok I have more questions now, what is a human?" Twilight asking fiddling with the word in her mouth, "and how do you know our names? And what are these?" she said as she levitated my phone and iPod.

"Those are devices to talk to people far away, and the other stores and plays music, can I have those back please?" she levitated them to me, I took them back and put them into my pockets, "thanks, now a human is a like a dragon, but we don't have any scales, tails, claw, and wings, and our eyes have rounded irises; well the question of how I knew your names is going to be a long story so you all might want to get comfy, "I started to explain about the My Little Pony shows that they star in, and how popular they are, after I finished explaining, they all gapped at me like when they saw the sonic rainboom. Twilight was the first to recover from the mind blow I gave them.

"Ok, this is all too weird, but there is nothing to do about, "said Twilight as she shook her head, "moving on, why do humans wear clothes? Is there a gender differences? And what is your diet?"

I was afraid that she will ask that question, but oh well, "the reasons humans wear clothes is that first we don't have any fur to keep us warm, second is that we are a bit embarrass if we don't wear clothes, and they cover our, cough, private areas," everypony blushed as I said that, "and yes we have gender differences, I am a male, and to answer the last question; well we humans are omnivores, "everypony gasped as I said that.

"You eat little animals, "said Fluttershy with a frightened look on her face.

"No only special kind of meat, no animals, "I quickly said making up that lie as fast as possible, everypony clamed down, " but we also can eat certain kind of greens. "After we finished with the Q&A Twilight immediately had Spike write up of what happened today. After Spike blow on the scroll turning it into smoke and drifting away towards the castle. After about five minutes spike started gagging then burped out flames, among the flames a letter reformed and landed at Spike's feet. Spike picks up the letter and gave it to Twilight, she opened it and started read:

Twilight you and your friends must get away from the human, he is bad trouble. I am coming as soon as possible

Princesses Celestia

"That doesn't sound good, wait the Princesses is coming right now?" I asked

And for the answer to that question was a flash of bright light.

End Chapter