• Published 27th Nov 2012
  • 4,786 Views, 105 Comments

Steel Apples - Silentpegasus

  • ...
6
 105
 4,786

Epilogue.

Epilogue.

Steel woke up to the smell of Applejacks famous cooking, he rolled out of bed and woke his daughter and son. His son was an earth pony and shared his mother’s yellow mane and green eyes, his coat was a tint of silver, His daughter was a unicorn with his black mane brown eyes and had a bright orange coat. Both of them were only eight and didn’t even have their cutie marks, both meant the world to him he suddenly heard Applejack ring the bell.

“Soups on Every-pony! Hurry up or you’ll be late to visit Grandpa!” she said as the two ponies raced down the stairs and entered the kitchen with smiles on their faces.

“Hey dad can we visit the zoo with grandpa when we get there? Please?” his daughter said as she used the puppy dog eyes on him.

“Where did you learn that look?” he said as he tried to resist it.

“Aunt Applebloom taught it to me.” she beamed.

“That explains it, and you need to ask your mom if it’s okay.” she suddenly teleported out of the room and reappeared in ten seconds flat.

“She said yes.”

“Fine by me then.” he said as he picked up his daughter and put her around his shoulders. The Family of four made their way out the door. As they began to walk to the train station, Applejack trotted next to Steel with a smile on her face.

“Ya know, I saw Silver Seed trying to pick up a hammer the other day.” she said with a grin.

“Like father like son I guess and I saw lil Copper Apple here trying to buck some loose barnches off our tree yesterday. I guess you’ve been teaching her to do that?” he said with a smile.

“Teach? You don’t teach that sugar cube that’s just natural.” AJ said as she gave him a peck on the cheek. Steel finally felt at home, he had a thriving business a home and most of all a family that will be there for him always. Suddenly his two children popped up in front of him.

“Hey dad how did you and mom meet?” his son asked with eager eyes. Steel looked at Applejack and gave a chuckle.

“Well you see son it went something like this....”


Authors Note: I just want to thank all those who supported my first completed fan-fic. I wouldn’t have got this far without all your support.
~ Silent.

Comments ( 19 )

1722363 Hmmmmmmm.......nah. I think he knows now that he can't handle Steel and Applejack. :ajsmug:

actualy>>1722478 that whould be a greate secuel

1722540 Nah, I'm working on a new one now, best to let this one be.

Thank you for this amazing fic. I found it entertaining and I am damn glad that I happened by it! :twilightsmile:

I've yet to complete my first fan fic (And I have two released.) So congrats on yours.:twilightsmile:

1723798 It's Steel where does it say Sky?

1724983 Pretty nice Story. The last chapters felt quite rushed but it was still good. What happend that it had to end that quick?

1728208 I just had to get it finished so I can focus on finals without pressure from the story hanging over my head.

It's over? :pinkiesad2: It's too good to be over.

I just wanted to say, this is the second best fanfic for any fandom ever. Only second to My Little Dashie.

1988651 Thank you that menas a lot. :pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy: But this is nothing comapred to My Little Dashie.
That story still makes me cry.:fluttercry::fluttercry:

1989069 Yeah, I know, especially when you read along with Mic the Microphone.

2071122 Oh my god I cried my eyes out when I heard it.:fluttercry::raritycry: I think he did too.

This is a GREAT story!
Personally I would have liked a couple more Doctor Who references, but to each their own.

2635202 Thank you. Just wait for my next AJ X O.C. fic.

...Huh. it got better.

I say your pacing and all got much better as you wrote this. Means ya got a talent for writing if I do say so myself. Able to improve pretty damn big time in the same story. Good read I shall say.

Login or register to comment