• Published 7th Feb 2012
  • 5,641 Views, 60 Comments

My Little Lobster - Blueshift



What if Twilight and Trixie were both lobsters who were in love?

  • ...
19
 60
 5,641

Chapter 1

"A sonic… lobboom?" Twilob Sparkle stared at her friends in confusion, her antennae twitching. The magical watery land of Aquastria was home to many strange things, but she had never heard of a sonic lobboom.

The pink tentacles of Octo-Pie twitched in alarm. "She's gonna do it Twilob!"

"Pfft" Trix-Sea, the blue and silver lobster that lounged next to Twilob snapped her claws in contempt. "If she's going that fast she'll end up boiling the ocean!"

The three looked up in horror as they saw their pegasus lobster friend flying through the ocean. The water around Rainbow Lobster began to froth and broil, and as the thunderclap of a sonic lobboom filled the depths, they saw her plummet, red and sizzling hot.

Octo-Pie was first to the body. "Oh Rainbow Lobster!" she cried. "I'm sorry I didn't believe you, and now you are a delicious meal!" She sadly licked the tasty lobster's shell. "So succulently sad!"

Twilob sadly watched Octo-Pie drag Rainbow Lobster away, presumably to bury her. She turned to Trix-sea. "If only we'd listened" she wept.

"Hush now!" Trix-Sea pushed her gills against Twillob's in a passionate kiss. Twilob would have blinked in shock but lobsters don't have any eyelids.

"Trix-Sea?" gasped Twilob, her antennae entwining with Trix-Sea's. In the depths of her despair had she found true love?

Trix-Sea kissed Twilob gently on her armour plating. "Let's go back to my place" she smiled, waving a claw at a wicker hut. "We can have some 'alone time.'"

Twilob was scarcely able to restrain herself. Her heart pounding, she scuttled into the wicker house, impatiently waiting for her love to join her.

Trix-Sea just stood outside and gave a sharp tug on the rope that was attached to the hut. As it slowly rose, Twilob tried to struggle out, but realised that she was trapped! It wasn't a house, but a lobster pot!

"Oh!" Trix-Sea chuckled. "I'm so clawful!"

Comments ( 60 )

oh sweet Celestia not another one! take my stars already i know this is gonna be hilarious :twilightoops:

Haha, here we go! Pity this one is so short.

(Checks email, sees new story update)

Dammit, Blueshift. What monstrosity have you created now? "My Little Lobster?" :facehoof: (Reads anyway)

...

You should really lay off whatever it is you're smoking. It just...it can't be healthy.

TwiLob x TrixSea OTP :heart:

The first two times were very or at least moderately funny, but this is pushing it.

(•.°)...... i don't regret reading this

wtf has the happend done... wat has science done. wat has science done?

Twilob stepped on a rock, only it wasn't a rock ... It was a rooock lobster! Rock lobster! :rainbowlaugh:

196272

Well, that's why it's so short, I didn't want it to overstay its welcome :scootangel:

196348 dont let the haters get you down. i still love your work. just last night, i was wondering when youd release another one of these. and here it is! :pinkiecrazy: if you have more ideas for these, please write them. i'll appreciate them, if no one else does. :scootangel:

I remember this fuckin lulz

As punny as always, Blueshift :facehoof:. You are still brilliant :twilightsmile:. This one was sort of boring though. Oh well, readers can't be choosers. :twilightsheepish:

"If only we'd listened" she wept. Missed a comma
therefore, 1/5

:trollestia:

Nahhh, 4.5/5. I mean, what's not to love?

Hey, Blueshift. What if they were toilets?

It was a bit short, you should make a sequel. You could call it Crabcakes.

Son, I am dissapoint. :fluttershysad:

I feel that this is too short. However, it was overall well written. And weird.

Hahahahaha. :rainbowlaugh:

I do love a running gag! :unsuresweetie:

Take my stars you crazy fool!

liek dis if you cry alwys:fluttercry::raritycry::raritydespair:

I feel like all of these are going somewhere. Like a cross dimensional adventure ala Doctor Whooves. :facehoof: One where trixie is constantly seducing twilight then getting her killed or fired or thrown in the trash, etc...

ok, will there ever be a happy ending in these little stories of yours?

whats next? Turtles? Books? Snails, toys.?

This is a heartwarming story for the ages.

Octo-Pie: Yeah...bury her.

So many puns!!!!:flutterrage:

LOL, loved it!

Hey,

I read it, it was fine, it was fun. Getting a little tired of the premise (what if the ponies were X?), truth be told. Still like it, but I liked Airships more than Paintings more than Lobsters, and I think that's the gradual wearing off of surprise value. I love some of your earlier work, though - Star in Yellow, particularly. So for me, I think Ponies are still the best Ponies.

JMH

223393

Thanks

Yeah, that's why this piece is shorter. Actually Star in Yellow is my newest story, just not the latest to go up on the site. In contrast this one is quite old, but I thought it should be here to sit along with the others!

223400

Hey,

I like that way round much better! 'Ah, the author known as Blueshift. Yes, of course I know their work! His early pieces were interesting and innovative, but then they really broke onto the scene with 'Star in Yellow'. And then their later work - oh, you haven't read it yet? Then I won't spoil the surprise. But you must, right now! Here, take my iPhone 17 and log onto m.fimfiction.net immediately!'

Yours,

JMH

This one wasn't nearly as well developed as the others. Oh well, still a funny concept!

Poor Twilob, in all of your Twixie stories she gets screwed. Another good story though.:trixieshiftright::twilightangry2:

BABWHAWBAHWBHABWHABAHWBAWHBWABHAWBH!!!! :rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh:



roflcopterdafuqdidijustreaditwasliekbrainfucklolololpaininmyeyesburnragebonerofdoomwtfdieeyesbrainstormisgoingLOLDIEnadimlikewhatareyoudoingthistomeimjustapoorpoorwittlewabbitandheslikefuckyoubrainughelpimgoingcrazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It has Twixie. I can clop to it.

Why isn't this featured?

You are everything I aspire to be. Thank you.

That's Lobstertainment!

Tell Me...Are you a descendant of Master of Surrealism Salvador Dali?

You son of a gun, you've done it again.
I'll read later.

DAFUQDAFUQDAFUQWASDAT?:pinkiecrazy::pinkiesad2::derpytongue2::pinkiesmile::facehoof::trixieshiftleft::rainbowlaugh::fluttercry::rainbowderp::moustache::rainbowlaugh::fluttercry::applecry::coolphoto::rainbowdetermined2::trixieshiftright::trixieshiftleft: (<-----My Brain)

I fucking LOVE this. Broclaw dude. Also 'octo-pie'? Oh, you!

Second read through of this, and just like last time I laughed really loud! Unlike last time I figured I'd reread this at work today, not such a great idea but totally worth it!:rainbowlaugh:

You're a bad person for writing this.

I still laughed. :twilightsheepish:

oh bluefishshift, how did you know this was my fetish?

How did you get this past the 1000 minimum word limit?

Login or register to comment