• Published 24th Nov 2012
  • 8,197 Views, 639 Comments

Interdimensional Transfusion - The card holder



Sequel to Mission: Improbable starring the Scout.

  • ...
19
 639
 8,197

...

Rainbow Dash leveled out her flight path, aiming for the barracks right next to the Mann Co. HQ. It was time for her monthly check-up with Medic in order to make sure her heart was still in working order.

After performing a simple dive through an open window, Dash paused for applause from an imaginary audience.

"You don't have to be so flashy, you know," a voice said.

Dash dropped her pose and rolled her eyes. "If you got it, flaunt it, right?"

Spy shrugged as he lit another cigarette. "Medic's in there right now. Go ahead."

Nodding, Dash walked through the door right next to Spy, entering into the sick bay/experimentation room. There, she saw Medic turned away from her, leaning over some sort of device on his desk.

He turned around at the sound of her hooves on the floor. "Ah, Fraulein Dash, right on time."

She nodded. "Whatcha got going on there, doc?"

Medic stepped away from his desk, revealing a device that looked a lot like the team's teleporters, but also slightly different, with all manner of tubes, gauges, and other readouts attached to it. Dash had seen the device many times during her check-ups, but this was the first time it seemed to be turned on.

"Zis is a little... pet project me and Engineer have been vorking on. You see, we reached your vorld due to some odd circumstances with our teleporter. So, we decided that we could reach other dimensions with it, as vell, if we fine-tuned it enough."

Dash quirked her head. "Well, is it working, then?"

"Ha, actually, it has been vorking for quite some time! Not only that, but I've made contact with someone else who was working on ze same thing!"

"Really now?" Despite her normal avoidance of anything technological, besides her heart, she found herself getting somewhat interested.

"Ja, and, somehow, zey are German, too!"

At that moment, the teleporter fired up, and a single letter appeared in a flash of light. Medic almost shouted with glee.

"Oh, his letter is here!"

Dash cocked an eyebrow. "What now?"

"Vell, me and zis other German have been trading notes on various things for ze past few months, and I had just sent him a letter a few days ago!"

"So... you two are like pen pals?"

Medic raised a finger to refute her point, before lowering it slowly. "...you know, yes, we are."

Shrugging, Medic tore open the letter, and began to read. Dash tried to read over his shoulder, only to see that it was written in German.

After a few seconds of silence, Medic laughed. "Oh, excellent!"

"What? What did it say?"

"He said that, not only does he appreciate my diagrams of pegasus anatomy," he coughed slightly at Dash's glare, "but he vas finally able to perfect his own dimensional teleporter, and is going to visit us in person within the week!"

"Is that... a good idea?"

"I have no clue. But, as he says, he 'looks forward to furthering science together, and to bring mankind even further.' Oh, I like ze way he thinks!"

As Medic folded the paper and set it on his desk, Dash noticed something. "Hey, what's that on the back?"

Medic looked, before letting out a short chuckle. "Oh, zat's just the stationary he writes on. Apparently he's part of some company, so he says."

He didn't stop Dash from looking at the back of the letter for herself, which held an odd looking logo of some kind.

As Medic started getting his equipment set up for the pegasus, he couldn't help but chuckle. "Fascinating times, we live in..."

Dash got up onto the operating table, slightly uneasy. "I still have a bad feeling about this."

"Oh, don't vorry. Vhat's ze worst zat can happen?"

[/!\] WAVE INCOMING [/!\]

Author's Note:

TIME FOR A NEW EXPERIMENT
LET'S TRY GAS

Comments ( 26 )

Until I saw the logo, I was thinking a German version of Aperture Science Innovators.

I'm not sure what that logo is.:applejackconfused: could someone explain? :twilightsheepish:

5983321 It's the logo for a company from a game called Killing Floor, and now Killing Floor 2 as well. Horzine is responsible for a worldwide outbreak/infestation of rapidly cloned and severely deformed humanoids based off of human DNA and spliced with various animals to attain the desired traits, along with these "zeds" as they are called, being fused with technology, so much so in the case of specimens like the Husk and the Fleshpound that they can shoot fireballs and are more bullet spongy than battle tanks, respectively.

Basically, the worst that can happen will happen, and then Horzine will show up and go beyond the worst that can happen and royally screw over Equestria, and possibly the world with what is essentially a zombie outbreak the likes of which has never been witnessed.

So yeah, have fun!

I am guessing you got this idea after binging on Killing Floor 2 and Team Fortress 2 in the same week.
That correct?

5983321 Oh and the German "penpal" medic is writing to is either the Patriarch from killing floor one, or even more terrfying, the undying nazi Hans Volter.

5983331
Honestly I haven't really played TF2 in almost a year

5983363
meh, don't play much either, only a few servers still worth going to.

The Sequels Never End! *Dancing Skeletons and Mr Bones Intensifies*

Sir Crabbington Seal of Approval is still useless.

5983288 I was thinking hitler himself

I must admit, I thought it was Hitler.

5983363 Any particular reason why?

Horzine Biotech

[lods of emone intensifies]

Horzine Biotech

I RAISE MY GUNS IN THE AIR SOMETIMES
SAYING "HEY-OH"
"BLOWIN' BRAINS OUT"
I PULL THE TRIGGERS ON MY GUNS SOMETIMES
SAYING "HEY-OH"
"WAVE COMPLETE-OH"
And I run through the halls
Metal echoes from my footfalls
And I find the Trade Post
And I buy some cool shit yo!
I RAISE MY NEW GUNS IN THE AIR SOMETIMES
SAYING "HEY-OH"
"WAVE INCOMING BRO"
AND WE WELD TOGETHER SOME DOORS SHUT TIGHT
SAYING "HEY-OH"
"CAN'T GET IN-OH"

Ooooo. So this series isn't done yet? I'm perfectly fine with that.

The first thing I thought of when you said German scientist with teleporters was, Doctor Richthofen from Call of Duty zombies mode.

This will in no way be bad.
At least there will be loads of money!

Thought it was Hitler, and now that I've read the comments I know that i'm not the only one... what is wrong with the internet?

Holy... Ya know I thought it was the zombie Nazi psycho killer doctor guy.

Or as I like to call him doctor Richtofin.

Fourth Wall sent in his resignation for his job and now spends his days at an insane asylum, jabbering constantly about the "Mercs and Author" and how they "Kept breaking him"


I had fun writing Fourth Wall's story during this XD

5990780
Dontcha Mean ... L-O-D-S OF E-M-O-N-E WHAT'S THAT SPELL?

Mission impropable was better.

Welp, this story is dead, it was fun while it lasted and you'll get my like.

6927528
Fourth wall: the sequel

He meets Deadpool and joins the Doki Doki literature club

The story is dead I guess

Loved it but honestly liked Mission Improbable better.
Not saying this story is bad but I prefer the predecessor

Login or register to comment