• Published 24th Nov 2012
  • 8,178 Views, 639 Comments

Interdimensional Transfusion - The card holder



Sequel to Mission: Improbable starring the Scout.

  • ...
19
 639
 8,178

­

No goggles, eh? Oh well. Your loss.


The Pyro looked around him. Filling the cave were nine clones of himself, created by the weird pond in the middle of the cave, and each one with their own hat, thanks to the resupply locker. None of them knew what to do, really, but the "leader", designated by both a pillar of hats and a pair of yellow tinted lenses, decided to see what was outside. So one by one, they filed up out of the cave and into a forest. Seeing unburnt trees all around them, they puffed the leaves with their flamethrowers to set them ablaze. Then they marched in no specific direction, lighting trees (and the occasional wild animal) the whole way. They marched as if they had a purpose, even though most of them had materialized not too long ago. They simply followed the "leader", who also happened to be THE Pyro.

Out of nowhere, a figure jumped from a bush nearby. They all raised their weapons, but lowered them when they saw it was the Scout.

"Pyro!...s. Pyros. More than one. Welp."

The one in charge mumbled something along the lines of "What are you doing in this forest we are lighting on fire?" However, it only came out as "Mmmph mph mmmphmph?"

The Scout looked at him, confused, when another voice called from above, "Hey, freaks!"

All of the Pyros looked up to see a rainbow-maned flying horse hovering over them, poised in what they assumed to be a menacing fashion. They stared her down for a while, as the forest burned, until the lead Pyro mumbled something and pointed back into the forest. The others exchanged their flamethrowers for various other items, including flare guns, shot guns, and fire axes. The Scout wielded his scattergun and fired a shot at the Pyro at the back of the pack, only for it to do nothing. He was confused, before he had a sudden flash of realization.

"Oh, right, forgot!" He stood still for a moment, looking into space, before shaking his head and looking after the retreating Pyros. "Dat's better."­
mp_friendlyfire 1
"Wait, what did you do?" the pegasus asked, now chasing the arsonists.

"Oh, nothin', nothin'," he said, joining the chase.

Up ahead, the Pyros had found themselves trapped in a cave, and not the one they arrived in. Turning, they saw the Scout come in after them, scattergun drawn. He stopped at the mouth of the cave, looking at the ten Pyros. The pegasus landed next to him, looking ready to fight. One of the Pyros shot a flare, but it went wide and missed both of them completely. It also brought to the attention of the Pyros that the fire was being put out by other winged horses. The Pyros started to mumble amongst themselves, seemingly arguing about something.

"Hey, Rainbow, you can get out of here," the Scout whispered, trying not to catch the Pyros' attention.

"What? No! They nearly burned the town down, and I want to kick their flanks!"

"You want some more of that drink I gave ya?"

As much as she hated to, she nodded. That sip had gotten her hooked.

"Then leave."

"Fine." She flew off to help the rest of the pegasi, leaving the Scout standing there while the Pyros continued to argue. Clearing his throat, he got their attention, before raising his hand and saying a short phrase:

"Let's go!"

The Pyros immediately got his intention, as one of them walked up and high-fived him. This caused all of them to start high-fiving each other. Soon, the Scout got what he was looking for, as they were all busy at once with high-fives.

Moving quickly, he took out his scattergun and ran up behind a Pyro, shooting him point-blank, killing the clone. Before the others could react, the Scout had killed five others, before beating three to death with his bat. Now all that was left was the original Pyro, who had his flamethrower out and lit, and the Scout.

"Pyro, Pyro, Pyro... Da hell are ya doin' 'ere?"

"Mmph mmphmphmphmph mph mmmph mmmph!"

"I know you teleported, but why didn't ya just go back? I mean, da teleporta was still on, right?"

"Mm-hmph."

"So why didn't ya go?"

The Pyro stayed silent.

"Well, whateva, I'm on a mission here, and you bein' here burnin' everythin' ain't helpin' dat!"

"...mph-mph."

"Also, Spy said you were a mutant freak, who only burned things 'cause ya ain't right in da head."

In the Scout's headset, the Spy chimed in. "I did no such thing!" He was ignored, however.

Hearing this, the Pyro roared in anger, before slumping to the ground, limp.

Chuckling, the Scout left the cave to see that the fires were completely put out. Whistling a tune as he reloaded his scattergun (by which I mean he simply ejected the empty shells), he walked slowly back towards Ponyville.

Author's Note:

Don't worry; you can see the Pyrovision version, too, without breaking any laws of time and space. Simply click back and use the other link. Or simply click to the next chapter. Cheater